Arc 0: My name is Seth Chapter 11
977 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ok, it's time to do these. 

 

I was preparing myself and imagining how much points I could get and I even start to drool over how much I'm going to obtain. Luckily mum is not here or else I would be embarrassed. I grabbed one of the rings that was nearest to me and held it within my thumb and forefinger.

 

The ring that I held has a silver colour with some tiny weird marks and runes written all around it and it has some sort like a bluish crystal orb in the centre of it. I've never seen this kind of beautiful crystal on Earth before, the way the appearance of this crystal has makes me astonished by its beauty.

 

The crystal is like a mirror as I could see my face reflecting on it and although this crystal is small I don't think anyone could easily afford it and it astonishes me on how mum could even afford all of these. 

 

Anyway, as I'm holding that ring I'm pondering how am I going to absorb it, so I just hold it and say the magic word? Let's try doing it. 

 

For some reason, I placed the ring into my left palm and closed it tightening my grasp on it and I closed my eyes.

 

''Absorb points'' 

 

*System is detecting for potential corpse please hold on for a minute* 

 

I didn't know that I needed to wait but whatever, it's probably identifying and calculating the number of points I will be given.

 

*128 corpses have been detected, 28 Rank C corpses, 35 Rank B corpses, 40 Rank A corpses, 13 Rank S corpses, and 12 Rank SS corpses*

 

 

 

*Beginning process of calculating, points would be based on quality and rank, please wait for a minute*

 

 

*Quality level has been preserved due to inventory ring, points won't be deducted, beginning finalized process, please wait for a minute*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received 29300 Ep*

 

 

Wha...t? After I've successfully absorbed the points, I opened up my palms and the ring is still in its good condition. I thought the process would also devastate the ring but it seems I was wrong, it only absorbs the corpses inside and other than that nothing but what makes me stunned was the rank of the corpses that the system has detected. 

 

S and SS rank corpses!? How strong is mum actually is? I know mum is not that weak but I can't believe that she's this strong, although I'm kind of proud of having her as my mother it makes me thinking about her past, I shouldn't think of that too much, if she herself has a problem with her past then I don't think even myself with can do anything. 

 

I felt contented and delighted about the amount of EP I have received, although I'm not sure how they are calculated but receiving it for free is already satisfying, to begin with, and I do need to think wisely about how to spend for the next 19 rings I'm going to absorb the points, of course, if it's to increase my strength then I wouldn't hesitate to do so. 

 

Moving on to the next one I took one of the rings and did the same thing s what I had did and since I'm done with 1 I only left with 19, this probably will take half an hour or less.  

 

''Absorb points"

 

 

*System is detecting for potential corpse please hold on for a minute* 

 

 

*68 corpses have been detected, 10 Rank C corpses, 29Rank B corpses, 21 Rank SS corpses, 8 Rank SSS corpses*

 

 

*Beginning process of calculating, points would be based on quality and rank, please wait for a minute*

 

 

*Quality level has been preserved due to inventory ring, points won't be deducted, beginning finalized process, please wait for a minute*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received 17850Ep*

 

 

It's lesser this time compared to the first ring and by at this point but I'm still pleased by it however  I wouldn't even be surprised if one of these rings has corpses above rank SSS but I thought the ones with higher rank would give me lots of points but now I speculate it's all about quantity rather than the ranks.

 

Since I' done with this one, let's move on to the next one and only 18 rings are left. 

 

''Absorb points"

 

*System is detecting for potential corpse please hold on for a minute* 

 

 

*189 corpses have been detected, 50 Rank C corpses, 35 Rank A corpses, 60 Rank SS corpses, 20 Rank SSS corpses, 24 Rank Epic corpses* 

 

 

*Beginning process of calculating, points would be based on quality and rank, please wait for a minute*

 

 

*Quality level has been preserved due to inventory ring, points won't be deducted, beginning finalized process, please wait for a minute*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received  57250*

 

 

Oh gosh, that's a lot of EP and those Epic rank wouldn't even make me surprised at this point but I got to admit, that's really lots of EP, I wonder how much I'm going to get by the end of this?

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received  29310*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received  34780*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received 16660*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received   49830*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received   88220*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received  90670*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received 78250*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received   25710*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received 19910*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received 23330*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received 45550*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received  35880*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received  100910*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received  78920*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received  51110*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received  44110*

 

 

*Calculation is completed, Congratulation Host has received 11110*

 

 

I-I feel like I'm rich! HAHAHAHAHA

I'm still amazed that mum so strong to the point she could slay hundreds of monsters in SSS rank and not only that, there were lots of monsters that have Epic rank and Legendary Rank but I didn't see any rank with Mythic.

 

I wonder how strong mum is? I should find out one day. After everything is done, I placed the rings back into the drawer where mum took it from and right now the amount of EP that I have is 950,620. It's almost close to a million! I'm glad that I asked mum about this and since I've got more than what I have asked for, I think it's time for me to shop for those pills and skills. 

 

Since I've already eaten ten of low-grade D Mp pills, I should buy the rest. 

 

''System shop''

Pills Description Price
Low-Grade D Hp enhancement pill  A grade D of low purity that can increase Hp by 1. The maximum intake per person is 10. Further intake will not increase Hp   500EP
Low-Grade D Mp enhancement pill  A grade D of low purity that can increase Mp by 1. The maximum intake per person is 10. Further intake will not increase Mp   500EP
Low-Grade D Sp enhancement pill  A grade D of low purity that can increase Sp by 1. The maximum intake per person is 10. Further intake will not increase Sp   500EP
Med-Grade D Hp enhancement pill  A grade D of med purity that can increase Hp by 2. The maximum intake per person is 10. Further intake will not increase Hp   1000EP
Med-Grade D Mp enhancement pill A grade D of med purity that can increase Mp by 2. The maximum intake per person is 10. Further intake will not increase Mp  1000EP
Med-Grade D Sp enhancement pill A grade D of med purity that can increase Sp by 2. The maximum intake per person is 10. Further intake will not increase Sp  1000EP 
High-Grade D Hp enhancement pill A grade D of high purity that can increase Hp by 3. The maximum intake per person is 10. Further intake will not increase Hp  2000EP
High-Grade D Mp enhancement pill A grade D of high purity that can increase Mp by 3. The maximum intake per person is 10. Further intake will not increase Mp  2000EP
High-Grade D Sp enhancement pill A grade D of high purity that can increase Sp by 3. The maximum intake per person is 10. Further intake will not increase Sp  2000EP

 

Let's see...If I buy all of them excluding the Low-Grade Mp pill, it should cost around 100,000. I don't have to worry about spending it all and emptying as sometimes in order to have something that you want or reach your goal, it needs some sacrifices to do so and besides, I think I have found a reliable source of EP. 

 

 

*Host has successfully bought 10 low-grade D Hp enhancement pill for 5000EP, remaining EP is 945,320*

 

 

Immediately I felt sudden energy entering my body, it feels way different from Mp. Is this my Hp? It feels like my body's getting healthier, my Hp must have increased and I move on to the next one. 

 

 

*Host has successfully bought 10 low-grade D Sp enhancement pill for 5000EP, remaining EP is 940,320*

 

 

And to the next one.

 

'*Host has successfully bought 10 Med-grade D Hp enhancement pill for 10,000EP, remaining EP is 930,320* 

 

 

*Host has successfully bought 10 Med-grade D Mp enhancement pill for 10,000EP, remaining EP is 920,320*

 

 

*Host has successfully bought 10 Med-grade D Sp enhancement pill for 10,000EP, remaining EP is 910,320*

 

 

*Host has successfully bought 10 High-grade D Hp enhancement pill for 20,000EP, remaining EP is 890,320*

 

 

*Host has successfully bought 10 High-grade D Mp enhancement pill for 20,000EP, remaining EP is 870,320*

 

 

*Host has successfully bought 10 High-grade D Sp enhancement pill for 20,000EP, remaining EP is 850,320*

 

 

It feels like I'm a whole different person and these energies...the only word I could describe what I'm feeling is superb, every time I bought the pills, there would always something inside of me that's increasing although it's not that much but when with all these pills the drops of water is now a ball of water and I could feel that obvious feeling.

 

Now that I've finished the pills it's time for me to check out the passive skills.

 

Previously when I've been given the passive skill card, I had lots of interesting choices that I could select but because none of them was what I've considered important and because of that I chose Mana enhancement.

 

Actually they're not important but it's just I could only choose one skill and that's why and since I could afford to spend some so why not? 

 

Passive Skills Description Price
Hp Enhancement Meditate to gather mana essence in the air to convert it to increase Hp 17,000EP
Mp Enhancement Meditate to gather Mana essence in the air to compress and absorb to increase      Mp 17,000EP
Sp Enhancement Meditate to gather mana essence in the air to convert it to increase Sp 17,000EP
Hp regeneration  Increase Hp regeneration  25,000EP
Mp regeneration Increase Mp regeneration 25,000EP
Sp regeneration Increase Sp regeneration 25,000EP
Skill transfer The ability to transfer a skill to another person 30,000EP
Sixth sense   The chance of detecting unfortunate outcomes 250,000EP
Will of Steel  Remove the lack of willingness to do something that you would not want to do. 11,200EP
Determination of the brave one Have the bravery and courage to face a large number of enemies. 11,200EP
Mind Calm When facing any crisis, you would have a calm mind to think carefully and decreases the chance of making any mistake.  11,200EP
The fierce beast  Have the mindset of not willing to give up despite the power difference. 11,200EP
Resolved   Have the courage to face something you wouldn't want to face. 11,200EP
Coldblooded Drive No sympathy for enemies who stands before you and won't have any hesitation to kill them. 11,200EP
Ailments resistance Low chance of getting sick 46,000EP
The Intrickable Mind Low chance of falling into illusions 55,000EP
Unpoisonous Body Low chance of being poisoned 88,000EP
Durable Defense Boost defence 91,000EP
The tough will of the strongest  Even after suffering a huge wound, one would still be able to hold their conscious. 35,000EP

 

Just by looking at each description all of them sounds amazing and capable and I had the urged to buy every single passive skill, now I feel like I'm greedy but who knows some of this skills might actually help me in any unforeseen accident.

 

I don't need to worry about earning points, I could ask mum for help later on but for now, let's buy the ones that cost below 20,000 first before getting back to this.

 

So right now, I think I should get the cheapest and useful skill..let's see..what should I buy? Alright, I got an idea already. Yeah, that's right, I should spend on those first. 

 

*Congratulation, Host has bought Hp Enhancement, Sp Enhancement, Hp regeneration, Sp regeneration, Mp regeneration, Will of Steel, Determination of the brave one, Mind Calm, The fierce beast, Resolved for altogether 165,000Ep, balance remaining is 685,320*

 

 

Skill transfer is not something I should focus on and for the rest, I will get back to them later on after I'm done what I wanted to get and if I have enough I would probably buy Sixth sense and some passive skills. Since I'm done with passive skills let's move on to the next one. 

 

Active Skills Description Price
Fire Element A hot and intense flame to burn the enemies into ashes.  30,000EP
Water Element A pressurize and flexible flow of water to dance around with the enemies, wiping them out. 30,000EP
Earth Element A sturdy and durable element that blocks enemies attack and control Earth at whim. 30,000EP
Wind Element A sharp breeze of winds that could enemies into pieces and bring a deadly disaster.  30,000EP
Lightning Element
A destructive force of element that can pierce through enemies and speed where enemies won't be able to notice. 
50,000EP
Ice Element An extremely freezing cold element that could freeze enemies into statues. 50,000EP
Light Element A pure element of light that has various effects skills to overwhelm enemies.   70,000EP
Dark Element A pure element of darkness that has deathly and destructive effects to annihilate enemies.    70,000EP

To be honest, I don't know what to chooser from and even if I greedily want each of these skills, it will take to long before I could even reach the final peak rank and for now I want to focus two or three elements skills but I'm pondering which one should I choose.

 

Judging by its description and price, I presume that each of them has some sort like special move skill that's overwhelming and I already got Lightning Element so that leaves me with 7 choices. 

After a while of thinking, I couldn't decide which element, and I've analyzed and made a row of elements ranging from most important to less important which starts from Fire, Ice, Earth, Dark, Wind, Water, Light.

 

For light and dark, I don't think I would like to choose them because of two reasons, first, I'm not sure what kind of skills light element would give me, its description says it has various effects skills which means it could be something like support skills which I don't think I need for now.

 

I could be wrong but I don't want to take unknown risks and secondly, I don't think I can trust Dark Element even though it has deathly effects which sound so ominous and that's the reason why I won't choose this because I don't know how the world sees Dark Element.

 

Back on Earth, Dark Element would be associate with black magic or someone who makes a deal with the devil and that's wicked and evil, and since this world has demons I don't think the community and society would accept it not at least until I found out whether it's safe to use. 

Aside from dark and light elements, only 5 element choices are left but out of 5 of them, I only considered 3 of them to be either of my next two elements. Although water has its own uniqueness I think Ice element outdo that, my knowledge of elements is not high, and neither am I sure how effective these skills are but Ice is definitely much more powerful than water.

 

Wind element is out from my choice as I don't think it's that powerful and compare to other elements, I'm not sure about how powerful its damage so I think it's better to go for the strong ones.

 

Now, I'm having a hard time deciding which three should I choose. It's either Fire, Earth, and Ice element. I'll definitely choose Earth as one of the two as I need some defence skills that could block attacks from enemies assault, I'll certainly increase my Hp in the future but I rather not get hit by attacks.

 

It sends chills down my spine imagining what kind of damage would I receive and I didn't want to happen and so it's definitely on my list. So the last question is, should I choose Fire and Ice?

 

If we go by weakness then, Ice would counterattack Fire but if we're talking about damage effects then Fire would win I think.

 

There are so many holes when comparing both of them and I'm struggling to choose one, it's such a simple thing but yet I'm contemplating it.

 

It seems I've forgotten about one single thing, I could always buy them whenever I wanted and when I realized these, I thought of choosing something I'm fond of and the reason why I tried so hard choosing wisely is that I didn't want to waste my time grinding each element, it took me about 3 years to get from rank E to C and that's only for a single element plus I would have reached rank C much more later if weren't because of the month's effects which mostly helps me on the progress.

 

It is true that I still have lots of time and considering that I'm still a 3 year old which means there's still time ahead of me but for now, I want to focus on training these skills first. 

 

 

*Congratulation, Host has successfully bought Earth and Ice Element for 80,000EP, balance remaining is  605,320EP*

 

 

Similar to how Lighting Element and every other skill, I've got that tingling sense somewhere in my pain, although it didn't harm me or anything I feel tickled by it, this must be the side effects when buying skills and now, only 605,320EP are left, let's move on to the special skills.

 

 

Special Skills Description  Price
Gravity Increase Gravity  500,000EP
Aura An intimidating Aura to overwhelm enemies in fear 50,000EP
Clone  To generate a clone 150,000
Appraisal  The ability to inspect anything 200, 000EP
Heal The ability to Heal any deep wounds, injuries, sickness, and poisons 300, 000EP
Manual Point
Place a point in a certain place or any objects to teleport to near the place or object 300,000EP

 

As I have expected. Special skills are entirely different from the previous ones even the price itself is second to none and all of them are competent but for me, I've never ever had use Clone skill before.

 

It's not that it is useless but it's just that I never really had the purpose of using one and I just chose because I was fancied of it, imagining myself creating a thousand of clones just like that certain anime character but now when I have it, I never really found the meaning of it even so it already happened and who knows maybe this skill will prove its usefulness in the future. 

 

Looking at the price of these skills, there's no way I could afford all of them with what I've currently had at least not for now, and what I need the most is Appraisal.

 

Right now, I don't know how does my status look like or my progress, I've tried asking the system once about it but it wasn't able to tell me anything and just pointed out that I need an appraisal skill and because of that, this Appraisal skill is definitely what I'm going to get. 

 

If I bought Appraisal, I'd only left with around 400,000 which means I can buy Aura and Heal together and I'll have 50,000EP left which sounds pretty good deal to me.

 

Aura seems pretty useful but I don't how effective it is, for example, does it work someone who's stronger than me or has higher rank me? Or does it only specifically work only base on Soul? Either way, I'm still going for it.

 

Heal is definitely what I'm going to acquire, it seems pretty convenient than potions although it'll maybe consume Mp but fret not as my Mp storage is certainly able to sustain its requirements. 

 

*Congratulation, Host has bought Aura and Appraisal and Heal for altogether 550,000EP, balance remaining is 55,320EP*

 

 

*Sigh* From almost a million now only left 55 thousand. Well, this is for the sake of getting stronger and it needs some sacrifice and besides, I could ask mum later on. Since I've already bought the Appraisal, I should check out my stats, every RPG or MMORPG games will always have a character status showing its progress and I'm sure this Appraisal works the same but the question is how? Should I just say my name and Status? 

Let's try it. 

''Show status''

At first, nothing happened and I felt a little bit dejected by this skill failure thinking I've wasted my points but it seems that I was too excited and rushed that I couldn't wait patiently. 

 

 

Name: Seth Sivera
Age: 3 years old
Rank: L
Level: 1 (Exp: 0/10)
Soul Grade: 1 (Soul Exp: 0/10)
Title: The Unrivaled One
Hp: 76/76 Regen 0.020 Hp every minute(0.015) 
Mp: 823/823 Regen 0.769 Mp every minute(0.57)
Sp: 85/85 Regen 0.079 Sp every minute(0.059)
Str: 3.7(3) Attack power
Int: 32(26) Magic power
Wis: 30(28) Mana quantity
Def: 8.7(7) Attack and Magic power resistance 
End: 9.9(9) Stamina quantity
Spd: 2.2(2) Speed movement
Acc: 5.5(5) Rate of accuracy
Crit: 1.25(1) Chance of doubling full attack and magic power
Will: 18.7(15) Resistance against illusions and intimidation
Luck: Max Chances of encountering fortunate outcomes(100% chance of triggering)
Charm:  7.5(6) An attribute of personality, attractiveness, attitude, and well-being
Available Attribute point: 0
Active Skills: Lightning Element(C), Earth Element(E), Ice Element,(E)
Passive Skills: Mana Enhancement(C), Hp Enhancement(E), Sp Enhancement(E), Hp regeneration(E), Sp regeneration(E), Mp regeneration(E), Will of Steel(S), Determination of the brave one(S), Mind Calm(S), The fierce beast(S), Resolved(S), Coldblooded Drive(S), All-Knowing Language(S)
Special skills: Clone(S), Heal(S),Aura(S),Appraisal(S),All-Knowing Language(S)
Buff Effects:

All stats↑10%(permanent), Recovery↑25%(permanent), Exp↑0.5%(permanent), Skills Effects↑10%(permanent), Will of Steel buff↑15% of Will attri.(permanent), Determination of the brave one buff↑15% of Str(permanent), Mind calm buff↑15% of Int(permanent), The fierce beast buff↑15% of Def(permanent), Resolved buff↑15% of Charm(permanent), Coldblooded Drive buff↑15% of Crit(permanent), Month of Craox buff↑50% of skills mastery progress(2 days left), Hp regeneration buff↑10%(permanent), Sp regeneration buff↑10%(permanent), Mp regeneration buff↑10%(permanent)

 

My jaws dropped to the ground as I stared into the status that displays right in front of me. I was stupefied by what I saw, there were too many things that I've discovered at the same time.

 

First of all, yes I know that my rank, level, and soul grade are the lowest of all but I did not consider that it will show my Exps..ah! I forgot. I forgot that Exp should be included in my status.

 

I still remembered about the title I've received so it shouldn't be surprising but man...look at my Mp, isn't it too much? Well, I should be contented with that amount rather than keep commenting, it seems like all these years meditating seems worth it. 

Looking at my Hp and Sp, I don't know how to feel about them, I'm not sure whether to feel proud about its amount but in the first place, what's the average stats for us? I don't know the answer nor do I want to find out about it.

 

I'm still not quite clear on how do regens works, for example, if someone has lost an arm would the Hp regen be able to recover the loss arm? Because technically, Hp is our life and if it reaches zero, you and I will be dead and there's no questioning about it. *Sigh* Now there's more questions rather than answers.

 

I think it's pretty clear about the attributes but why my luck increase...isn't it outrageous? I mean it's good if it's maxed out but how did I get in the first place anyway? 

 

''System, how can is my luck like that?'' 

 

*The System has not interfered with your luck nor it is possible to increase so the system can only conclude that Host was born with this luck*

 

 

I see so I was born with it...hmm...but why can't luck be changed or increased?

Thinking about it for quite a while, I finally find the reason why.

 

Luck can't be changed nor can it be increased, I mean it's insane if someone has over thousands of points of luck, they could just live in the life of luxuries and can acquire anything without laying a single finger, heck they can even just kill a person with a pebble because of extremely coincidence and that's the power of luck. I'm certainly sure that every being is born with determined luck and mine should probably be an average I think. 

 

But there's me with maxed out luck does that mean there won't be any dangerous outcomes in the future? No! I must not think that because the future is uncertain and no matter what luck isn't the way to win, it's only something to trigger fortunate outcomes and it doesn't mean unfortunate things won't happen at all. 

 

Only today did I found out that Coldblooded Drive has a buff effect and I didn't have any clue about it, I thought it just kind boost my hesitation to kill but it looks lie it has other effects and it's only that, even almost every passive skills have a buff effect and I feel overwhelmed by it, looking at those buff increase my confidence in confronting a monster in the future.

 


Mum Pov

 

My mind and heart are currently on chaos right now, there were too many feelings going inside, anger, sad, happy and I needed to get away from the room before Seth sees me in this state.

 

I'm at the bathroom downstairs in the kitchen, staring into the mirror and looking at myself and after a while, a tear has suddenly dropped from my left eye, slowly flowing down from my cheeks and it drops into the sink. 

 

I touched my cheek where the tear has leaves it trace and soon more tears burst out. 

''T-That's t-the first time, someone has ever actually said that and it's my own son" I sobbed. The bathroom door was locked preventing anyone from entering and no one could hear what's going on inside.

 

When Seth made his promise, I was loss in words, every time I remembered about those days, I've feel caged by it and I couldn't forget what they have done to me those bastards!!! 

 

"Seth's the only one for me, he's the only one who understands me, he belongs to me and not you people!!" I said while crying.

 

After hearing Seth claims I just couldn't handle the emotions he's giving me, there were so many emotions running wild to the point I couldn't describe them but what I know is after that moment, my heart desires him even more and I couldn't look him in the eye any second more or else I would have gone further and broken the rules that I myself have applied. 

 

Just remembering his determination face makes me blushed like a maiden in love, I can't take it when he said all of the words with such a serious face, it just makes me want to eat him up but no Sivilia, you can't do that now at least wait for the right timing. 

 

''If you people touch him even a single finger, I'll make sure to burn your whole family down!!" If Seth has made a promise then I too would make one.

 

I will make sure they won't lay a single finger on him and not even a single person would ever harm and if I find out about it....I'll chase you to till the end of Zenia. Seth is the only one whom I deeply love not as a son but as an opposite gender, he's the one who gave me a chance to feel the real meaning of love, he's the one who gives birth the feeling of affection inside me, he's not like any other guys whom always have malicious intent. He's an honest, innocent, kind, caring son I could ever have and about his past self doesn't bother me. 

 

Even though he might be older than he looks, he still acted like a kid and there's no really a difference aside from his matureness and perverted looks which I don't mind and instead wish he'll look more, I've noticed and caught him staring intensely at my chest looking so passionately and it's obvious what he was thinking. 

 

Some way or another, I could sense that he's being held back by his morals as I assumed that it's not natural to do that on me considering his age but what he doesn't know is that this world doesn't care about morals and only the high rankers can decide what they want to do and others won't be able to question their doings.  

 

Even if he doesn't take the initiative then I'll wait when the time comes, devouring him up destroying his walls but before that, I'll need to make sure that I'll slowly break his past because for me I sense that something or an unfortunate incident has happened to him but I don't know what it is. 

 

If you're telling me he's only acting, oh please, you don't know one of my skills and because of this skill, I was not disturbed by his past self and instead I could see that he was raised as a decent man which makes me jealous but now he's mine.

 

When he tried to comfort my feelings out with his dazzling eyes looking at me, I notice that deep inside of that eyes has something, a broken soul, trying to recover its crack. He might not notice these, his kind and caring face is only something to cover up and hide his sad emotions, it hurts me even more than what I've been through in my life.

 

Although his kind and caring attitude are definitely not fake, he subconsciously holding his feelings inside and thinks that he had overcome it.    

 

Really....you're just like me. This is definitely common of what Seth and I have but don't worry soon it'll be over.

 
24