Arc 0: My name is Seth Chapter 16
907 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
For the regeneration part of Seth Status, I had miscalculated the previous one and this is the proper one. I do apologize for the late chapter and I need to tell you that this chapter has not been fully edited, you can see the difference at the 2nd part, after Seth Status. Some of you might have thought that I have abandoned this novel, but actually it's not. It's just I kinda lost on what to write for the future arcs and you might already know that I have another novel that I am working on which causes me to be distracted from focusing on this novel. Worse, I decided to make another new novel about cultivation, so now I'm working on two novels. I do really apologise.

 

 

I couldn't believe what I had gotten, no it was more like 'What are these thick tablet looking objects?' 

 

They were in a silver pale colour, I tried picking it up only to be surprised by its lightness. Despite looking so thick and heavy, its weight is so light. 

 

Questions began appearing one by one since I have no idea what it is, but my guts were telling me, it's quite important so I decided to look through the tablet, to find any clues of its purposes. 

 

5 minutes later on 

 

After surveying the tablets, I have finally found the answer, and that is these tablets are somehow one way or another, a skill. 

 

It's the only conclusion I can come up with, and there is proof. On the tablets itself, there were some words designated, describing the use of the skills and that's how I knew it. 

 

It's quite mysterious that only the Death knight had dropped these tablets while the previous floor did not. Is it perhaps it was special or was it because it's only specifically for certain floors? 

 

Now, my sour mood is replaced by happiness, every word that was described sounds really amazing and unique. 

 

Bone craft
An active skill to control or create bones to serve as a weapon or shield or armour, durability, and attack power will depend on Stats while creativeness will depend on Mp consumption. Increasing skill rank will decrease Mp consumption. 

 

Bone fuse
A Special skill to consume bones to improve stats, the higher the monster ranks, levels, or Soul grade, the more stats it will be gained. Increasing skill rank will increase the amount of stats gained. 

 

 Bone Def boost
An active skill to summon armour of bones to temporarily boost Def by 15% for half an hour. Increasing skill rank will furthermore increase skill duration and def boost. 

 

Bone Strength boost
An active skill to summon armour of bones to temporarily boost Str by 15% for half an hour. Increasing skill rank will furthermore increase skill duration and Str boost. 

 

Bone Shot
An active skill to summon a shot sharp bone to pierce through the enemy. Increasing skill rank will improve skill damage. 

 

Death Sword skills
Contained a set of skills to perform sword arts through close combat with the enemy. Increasing skill rank will unlock more sword skills

 

Ball of Empty
An active skill to cast an invincible ball to pierce through the enemy without noticing anything. Increasing skill rank will increase its damage and decrease the chance of being noticed by a high rank. 

 

 Black Disc
An active skill to cast a rounded sharp dark misc to cut through enemies. Increasing skill rank will increase skill sharpness and damage. 

 

Bone Enhancement
A passive skill to increase and enhance bones and also increasing height by a few centimetres. To increase Bone enhancement rank must merge bones to increase passive skill. Unable to increase skill rank any further. 

 

Bone growth
A passive skill to recover Hp base on the amount of damage received. Unable to increase skill rank any further.

 

Great Bone Def
A passive skill that permanently increases def stat by 10%. Unable to increase skill rank any further. 

 

Great Bone Str
A passive skill that permanently increases str stat by 10%. Unable to increase skill rank any further. 

In a patterned way, all of the active skills can be improved, but the passives one I can't. I guess these thing has its own rules.

 

Without wasting any more time, I quickly broke the tablet, since is there anyway else besides using this tablet? The only way I could think of is breaking this table as I already tried other ways like 'use skill' but it doesn't seem to work so I tried breaking one of the tablets by smashing it into the ground. 

 

The table shattered into countless of fragments which releases out a white transparent small sphere and it directly went inside my mind, I did not panic as I believed it was harmless. 

 

Perhaps the sphere is probably some kind of a form that embodies the skill, and when it entered my head, a tingling sensation tickled, and suddenly I've got the knowledge about the skill, I received Bone Craft. 

 

It just feels so surreal, the knowledge and information about the skill feels like I was born with it, naturally able to wield it. 

 

Excitement grew inside of me and I began testing out the skill by imagining a thorn coming out from my palm. 

 

It's really literally made out of bones, but to test it more, I created armour of bones.

 

I don't know where the bones came from maybe inside of me, but there's a layer of bones forming around my chest and when it's done, the result resembles like a thick armour. It was kind of fun and thrilling, but I need to stop and consume the other tablets. 

 

It took quite a while for me to consume all of the tablets and after testing them out one by one, I've grown stronger and I'm amazed by the capabilities of the skills, and some of them turns out to be terrifying which makes me glad that I didn't let the knight take his chances of using his skills. 

 

It's time to check out the other loots. Besides the skills, I'm surprised that I've received an Orb that reminded me of the bats and some equipment that appears to be an bracelet. 

 

Death Knight Orb
This Orb contained the essence of Death Knight where it could tremendously boost equipment and stats.
+30 Str
 +5 Int
 +11 Wis
+45 Def
 +20 End
+25 Spd
+9 Acc
+13 Crit
+5 Will
Equipment damage +25% 
Equipment will have Death Attribute

 

 

 

 

Inventory Bracelet
25 slots of space to place stuff inside. 

 

 

 

Death Knight Sword
The sword where the death knight uses to vanquish his enemies.
+60 Str


 

A black ominous aura oozes out from the orb, the more I gaze at it the more I'm stuck at an endless journey of darkness. 

 

Though it has a menacing aura to it, the previous ones couldn't be compared to this powerful orb. Just a single of it can boost my stats to agree. Not only did I receive this wonderful orb, but there's also the inventory bracelet that I urgently needed.

 

It's amazing to discover that a dangerous-looking bracelet can store so much stuff inside, for now, I decided to place the death knight sword inside. 

 

Although it does bring me a huge amount of str with, however with this tiny body and tiny hand I can't swing it effortlessly, there's no way I'm able to hold that sword.  

 

The bracelet has a creepy design as it looks like it's made from bones and I could feel the sensation of the bone when it wrapped around my right wrist as it felt cooling after trying to put the sword inside the inventory slot, it disappeared after I finally found the right word which is 'store'.

 

Since it's working I placed every other object into the bracelet slots and one thing about this bracelet is that I could see the imaginary screen where it shows the slots inside my head and this makes it easier for me.

 

Even though I've tons of the same loots, it doesn't take another slot but instead, it stacked up so that saves a lot of space. 

 

Remembering all of those previous loots that I was not able to take with me, I gave the bracelet to my clone and ordered him to collect it. 

 

Now, it's time to decide where to equip the Orb.

 

At this point, I'm not sure whether I could unequip the orb inside my spear but I tried anyway and it seems to work. I sighed out in relief, and unequip one of the orbs and afterwards I replace it with Death Knight Orb.

 

*Yawn* 

 

My eyes are closing itself involuntarily and I yearned for some sleep, I kept yawning over and over again that made me want to take a sleep, but I need to accomplish one final thing before that, I need to place my points first. 

 

I appraised my stats to see how much I improve only to be bewildered.

 

 

I'm not certain how each level will give me how many points, however right now, I've already accumulated more than 200 points.

 

My soul grade which I have a vague idea about it has ranked up from 1 to 2 while my level whoppingly jumps out from 5 to 27.

 

Thinking about it for a while, it's not so surprising as I've killed countless of monsters, and also my I've increased of Exp gained by 0.5, so it's not something to be shocked in fact, I should be happy about this. Right now I'm contemplating which stats I should focus on, definitely, Int, Def, Spd, Acc, Crit, and Will are important, so I think I'll focus on that. 

 

After I was done with assigning the points, I just randomly find a place and lay down exhaustedly. There has been so much going on suddenly in just one day and it seems the journey is not easy as it looks like but I have to preserve and move step by step.

 

Since I'm very tired, the moment I closed my eyes I immediately went to sleep straight away while holding my spear on my chest in case there was some unforeseen accident in which I could react on time. 

 

 

 

 
Name: Seth Sivera
Age: 4 years old
Rank: F
Level: 27 (Exp: 4/20)
Soul Grade: 1 (Soul Exp: 0/60)
Title: The Unrivaled One
Hp: 940/940 (807) Regen 0.75 Hp every minute(0.14) 
Mp: 1093/1093 Regen 2 Mp every minute(0.76)
Sp: 127/127 Regen 0.21 Sp every minute(0.088)
Str: 68(50)+86
Int: 198(157)+35
Wis: 33(30)+51
Def: 83(50)+47
End: 12(10)+20
Spd: 55(50)+135
Acc: 54(50)+9
Crit: 69(55)+14
Will: 103(70)+5
Luck: Max
Charm: 50(40)
Available Points: 0
Active Skill: Lightning Element(C), Earth Element(D), Ice Element(D), Bone craft(D), Bone def boost(D), Bone strength boost(D), Bone Shot(D), Death Sword skills(D), Ball of Empty(D), Black Disc(E)
Passive Skill: Mana Enhancement(C), Hp Enhancement(D), Sp Enhancement(D), Hp regeneration(E), Sp regeneration(E), Mp regeneration(D), Will of Steel(S), Determination of the brave one(S), Mind Calm(S), The fierce beast(S), Resolved(S), Coldblooded Drive(S), Ailments resistance(S), The untrickable mind(S), Unpoisonous Body(S), Durable Defense(S), The tough will of the strongest one(S), Bone enhancement(D), Bone growth(D), Great Bone Def(D), Great Bone Str(D)
Special Skill: Clone(S), Heal(S),Aura(S),Appraisal(S),All-Knowing Language(S), Manual point(S), Bone fuse(D)
Buff Effects:  All stats↑10%(permanent), Recovery↑25%(permanent), Exp↑0.5%(permanent), Skills Effects↑10%(permanent), Will of Steel buff↑15% of Will attri.(permanent), Determination of the brave one buff↑15% of Str(permanent), Mind calm buff↑15% of Int(permanent), The fierce beast buff↑15% of Def(permanent), Resolved buff↑15% of Charm(permanent), Coldblooded Drive buff↑15% of Crit(permanent), Month of Craox buff↑50% of skills mastery progress(2 days left), Hp regeneration buff↑10%(permanent), Sp regeneration buff↑10%(permanent), Mp regeneration buff↑10%(permanent), Ailments resistance buff↑20% all regeneration recovery(permanent), The untrickable mind buff↑20% of Will(permanent), Unpoisonous body  buff↑ 5% of Def and Hp(permanent), Durable defence buff↑20% of Def(permanent), The tough will of the strongest one buff↑10% of Hp and End (permanent), Bone enhancement buff↑ 2% of Def(permanent), Bone growth recover 5% of the damage taken(permanent), Great Bone Def buff↑10% of Def(permanent), Great Bone Str buff↑10% of Str(permanent), Golden Bracelet Buff↑ 150% of Hp Regen, Month of Naweth buff↑200% all regeneration recovery(29 days)

 

 

 

12 hours later

''MUM!!!" 

 

I shouted loudly while waking up with sweats all over my body.

 

I was out of my breath and I tried to pace as I was puffing in and out.

 

What just happen!? I didn't why I reacted like that and whenever I tried to recall the cause which is my dream, I can't remember anything.

 

There's some sort like a wall blocking it from me to uncover.  Even though I can't remember anything, the emotions that I'm feeling right now are so intense and it hurts emotionally in my chest and I grab my chest trying to find what is this sad emotion I'm feeling. 

 

However it was not used at all and so, I decided to continue for the day.

 

Right now, I already went through 5 floors and it's time for the sixth one, and as usual, I case some spark and walk towards the straight lonely path that is ahead of me. 

 

When I reached the same looking gate, I pushed it but I'm not going to wait for them to attack me and I decided to use the newly acquired skill, Black disc. 

 

I have no idea how many monsters are inside and because of that I cast a hundred of them a let them run wild, according to my knowledge about this skill the Mp consumption isn't a lot, not for me that is, it required about 5 Mp every single time and 100 of them should be enough if it's not then I can cast more.

 

The black discs were spinning so fast that the moment I let it loose it just cut everything on its path with no resistance.

 

It even cut through the walls and roof creating one massive deep line and there were some that went inside the walls never to be returned. 

 

'What a powerful skill'

 

There were sounds of screaming coming from the monsters and I cast more sparks to see what's the result and when I managed to have a look, I was stunned by this scene.

 

I've no idea what kind of monsters I just kill because their bodies have been mutilated into pieces, limbs were all around the cave and their bodies meats have been mashed into liquids and the cave now has been stained by their blood.

 

It was such a gruesome sight and it can't be called a cave anymore and now I will need to collect all the loots but since the loot is all over the place I summon dozens of clones to help me out. 

 

After some time collecting the loots which were satisfactory and placing it into my inventory bracelet, I move on to the next floor to continue but right now my stomach growls and I'm feeling quite hungry.

 

Maybe I should keep one intact on the next one so I could fill my hunger. Yeah, that's a good plan. 

 

When I entered through the gate, I didn't waste any more time and just use aura for convenient sake and the monsters that were sized like the titans with armours all around its bodies and a single big creepy eye where its purple pupil covered most of its eye were now heavily lying on the ground while they tried to move their necks to try to resist it only to be futile.

 

I added more Aura and that increase the pressure and now sounds of cracks echoed throughout the cave. 

 

To add more spice, I cast Bone shot and aimed towards their head where it will be a fatal shot.

 

There were around 3o of them and the speed that it travels surpassed any other skills like Ice shot. Is this perhaps due to increasing my Spd stat? One by one, their head were pierced by the bone thorn and their bodies tremble quickly before dying out.

 

Blood started to flow out from their brains and the loots appeared right beside them and I quickly gather each loot with the help of my clone before going to the next floor. 

 

This time I will pass on and try to see whether the next floor has at least decent looking monsters for me to eat. I don't want to eat this titan, although it's a monster they look a little bit humanoid so I don't think I want to try that. 

 

Now it's time for the 8th floor and I'm delighted by the kind of monsters that I'm seeing, well it is a boar but at the same time it is not.

 

Its body was big with their fat meats and they have a horn on their heads and long sharp fangs with bloodshot eyes but before they can even do anything, they were pressured by my aura and soon they were electrified by the sparks I have cast on every single one and before they knew it, they were already dead. 

 

Since at least they look edible, I chose a random boar and took my knife out cutting its meat into smaller pieces which then I ate.

 

Yup, it still tastes bad and because of that, I puked out all the chewed meat.

 

Even so, I've no choice to satisfy my hunger, I took one of the meat with my knife and just forcefully bite it and hurriedly swallow it and I puked again but since the meat has been swallowed the only saliva came out. 

 

The while one hour was just me puking and swallowing over and over and again until my hunger is contented and now it's time for round 9. 

 

Opening up the gate, I was greeted by the sound of 'ssssssss', and I looked around to find what it is and it's a group of snakes. They were long and massive, it's like a giant only in a form of snakes and they have shiny dark greenish sturdy scales, and for sure this would be a tough or swift fight.

 

They were moving around the caves, and I have to say their speed is breakneck, and I shouldn't keep my strengths hidden and just go all out. 

''Bone Str Boost, Bone Def Boost" I used these two active skills which boosts my stats for a while and I tried using Aura only to find that it wasn't working.

 

So they aren't affected by my aura? Seems like their power must be comparable to mine. 

 

One of the giant snakes rushes its head straight into me but it won't work.

 

I threw my spear beside its head and I disappeared but before I vanished I left a present.

 

When the snake strikes down on me which I was supposed to be there, it wasn't able to realize that I have vanished and now it landed its face into the ground creating a big impact and hole.

 

The snake wasn't moving and I know why, before I vanished I left three Ball of Empty, and now when I looked at its head, there were three holes and blood flow out.

 

Looks like this skill can't be noticed by this skill and when I thought of this, I smirked. 

 

 

It will be just another easy floor. I cast more of Balls of Empty, around 45, and spread them wide around me.

 

The other snakes that finally discern what just happen were enrage and some of them rush out to me only to be greeted death.

 

I shoot the balls towards the incoming snakes and the next thing happened is that they were dead. 5 of them were already dead and only 34 are still alive. 

 

The snakes were smarter than I thought, they realized that their comrades were dead because of unknown skill that is caused by me and now they are behaving vigilant and conscious.

 

They were just making rounds of patrolling around me while gazing intensely into my face but I wasn't intimidated. Suddenly one by one the snakes started to open their mouths wide and Mana essence started to gather creating a massive concentrated ball.

 

This is bad news. 

 

I can't escape this attack as all of them were surrounding me so I'm being cornered but did they still think I'm dumb? Did they still think I'm weak because of this body? Did they still think I'm underestimating them?

 

They never realized whatever they do is pointless. 

 

"EARTH HOLE" I screamed.

 

I cast one of the skills that belong to Earth Element, the ground beneath each every one of them started to shake, their concentration broke apart that led their massive ball vanished into particles as one by one the snakes fell down.

 

 

Some of them tried to climb up back by using their tails but I just used my spear to pierce their tails and they were painfully surprised and they fell. Before all the snakes could even land in the end, I already use a lightning storm that appeared above all the holes.

 

There screeching screams as the lightning merciless strike before them and to add on, I cast more black disc which then slowly descends on the hole end as though it's blander. The snakes all now were just a pool of blood.

 

''Ugh''

 

I couldn't handle this smelly disgusting scent my nose could even bleed just by bleeding and I have no idea how to recover the loots.

 

Looks like I've no choice but to spend some Mp.

 

I summoned hundreds of clones and just by communicating through mind they already knew what to do.

 

I'm not going to let these clothes of mine be stained by the blood so I have to rely on them to recover it.

 

The clones immediately dive right into the pool and when got their hands on the loot they use their other hand to cast bone shot and shoot towards the roof and they vanished before reappearing beside the bone shot but they were falling down because they were on air however they use another bone shot to shoot towards the ground and they appeared there and that's what I had planned for them to execute and they did it perfectly. 

 

I place all of the equipment, materials, and cores inside the bracelet and although I want to appraise them out I want to quickly finish the tenth floor to see if it's the final one but I'm not going to let my hopes up but before that, I should at least update my Stats. 

 

"What the hell!?"

 

I couldn't believe how many points I just received, a freaking whole total of 1090 points!?

 

What the hell just happened!? My level has even increased from 27 to 58, well it's not surprising for me level but it's shocking for me to receive that amount points but it's all for the better.

 

Since I got that many points I have a bit of difficulty in assigning them on, I just don't know how to balance it out. 

 

I would like to increase my Magic damage so I think I will put 200 hundred on that and 100 on Def, 50 on Str, 30 on each Acc, Spd, Crit and Will maybe a bit on the charm, 20?

 

However, I still have 600 points left. I should add some on End even though I barely even touch even a single amount, maybe 10 will do and another 50 on crit and Will, 150 on Str, another 50 on Int. Hmm...I still have 290 left..where should I else put them on? 

 

*Sigh* I didn't even know assigning points could be this hard. Since it's like that then I just put all of it into Int and Def, 200 and 90. 

 

I suddenly felt a sudden gush of power filling me up and I clenched my hand's ad I could feel like I much more powerful than just now, there were no words to describe this feeling, is this perhaps because of suddenly adding too many points at the same time?

 

After preparing for myself, I headed to face the final boss of the tenth floor, if number 5 contains unfathomable monsters than number 10 could also be. 

 

 

 

18