Arc 0: My name is Seth Chapter 19
1.3k 15 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Who would have thought that the dead could live again? It's something impossible and go against the rule, no matter how hard I wreck my brain there isn't any way to revive a dead person. The ability itself doesn't even exist, so how!?

 

It just seems impossible for it to happen, the day where that incident took place where many lives were lost is in the year 2039 and 10 years have passed by, and now it's the already year 2049.

 

This just seems disturbing, there's no way he could have time travelled, in fact, it's not even possible for him to appear in this dungeon, it's just making me confusing more.

 

The worst part is what's going to happen now? There are just too many questions to be asked and I don't know how I'm going to explain to Silvia someday, but first I should confirm later on where he's the one but before that, I'll need to check up on him whether he suffered any kinds of injuries although the members have already checked, I need to double confirm. 

 

However before things could get worse,  I should tell them the identity of this boy before something could possibly go wrong especially for Jane. I walked up towards them who were busy checking up on him and commented out. 

 

"Hey, you guys, I need to tell you something"

 

"What is it Charlotte?" Jane said while the rest followed after. 

 

''Do you guys remember about Silvia's child's?"

 

"The one..who's name is Seth?" Cynric said

 

"Yeah that one" 

 

"Well we do know about it and all of us were sadden by this but what does that to do something about now, and why you're suddenly talking about it, you know that we already talked about this before don't you?" Zakaria. Bold of him to speak such manners towards me but right now, I don't mind it. 

 

"I-Impossible!!" Maina shouted. 

 

"You know why right Maina?" I questioned Maina who was flustered by her sudden realization, even though my teammates knows about Seth, they really never seen him before and she only allows some of us to witness his photo and few could only be counted with two fingers, Maina and I.

 

Maina, because she always hangs out with Katie because their age is really close and because of that she knows one or thing about Seth. 

 

"Charlotte, how can this be!? 10 years have gone by so he can he still be alive!?" Maina said. 

 

"Yeah I know, even I have a hard time believing it"

 

"B-But-

 

"For goodness sake can you tell us what the hell is going on!?"Jacob frustratingly said. 

 

''Um...how I should say this?" 

 

"Just tell us already!!"

 

''Alright, but please don't surprise when I say it. The boy that Jane is holding now is the child that Silvia has lost whom we thought he is already dead" Maina had a hard time coming up with a good reason thus, she just said in the simplest term.

"What!? Is this time for jokes? If it is then that it's not one hell of a good joke, Maina. Right guys? Guys?" Cynric said.

 

"........" All of them were silent the moment they heard about the identity of the boy. They keep looking between Maina and the boy trying to digest what she has just said because it was a hard time believing about it.

 

The more they kept looking at the boy the more they found similarities between the boy and Silvia which proves that what Maina just said could possibly be the truth. 

 

"What's wrong with you all" Cynric said. He's the only one who was left out because he couldn't catch up with things and sweats started forming as he realizes the truth about what she said. 

 

"Oi oi oi, that can't possibly be true! It's already been 810years and now suddenly the boy that we thought is dead has appeared out of nowhere in this dungeon and what's more surprising than this is that a four-year-old kid managed to clear a dungeon and not to mention a dragon!?" Zakaria said. 

 

"Yeah that is very surprising, but it shows another reason that he's the child of Silvia" Selena spoke out.

 

The moment everyone heard that their faces turned sour because everyone here feared the monstrous strength of Silvia and at the same time they respected her, and now she has raised a good point about this child.

 

It's very shocking and remarkable for a child to clear a dungeon as it not something that a normal child is capable of, in fact, all of them could only awaken their skills in their age of coming but this particular child has some terrifying skills for his age, however, it just serves the fact he's Silvia child, only someone like her could have children with unimaginable tremendous potential and Katie is one of them. 

 

"H-Hey, all of this is just hard for me to digest, and can you all possibly believe that a dead person after all this time is alive in a dungeon that just appeared hours ago'' Olivia said after being silent for so long.

 

Yeah, what she has just said raises a mysterious strange feeling inside our heart because of all the unanswered questions as we stood around Jane who's currently sitting on the ground while letting the boy rest his head on her lap. 

 

They didn't know what to do or move and taking the next step about this.

 

Jane was just behaving with her normal personality as she played and twirled his hair as though it's her own child and we just stood there in silence not knowing what to. *Sigh* For now, we should bring him back into our own medical centre. 

 

"Hey, all of you, right now the most important thing is to bring back into the centre and treat him in case there's anything that has happened to him and for now, all of you should keep this in secret until I will do a DNA test in the meantime, not a word should be out, if I hear anything about this, you guys know what I'm going to do right?" Since fate has led up to this, I should take care of this boy and I'll need sometime before I reveal it to Silvia and Katie. 

 

"YES!!" All of them said in unison.

 

I will take drastic measures even if a single word is revealed because I didn't want to give false hope to Silvia and Katie only for it to be wrong and crushed their already broken heart.

 

Since there's not really any purpose of us staying here any longer, we walked towards the long path that will lead us back to the outside.

 

Jane refused everyone help because she wanted to be the one that carries Seth and we just let her be and as we finally reached the end, instead of a gate it was portal. The dark pitch black portal that was the same as the one we entered and since it is the exit, we went through it and after a while, we appeared in the same office place that we were on previously. 

 

"Maina use one of your skills to make him invisible so that there won't be any problems later on'' I said

 

"Roger that" Maina starts to use one of her skill to make the body disappear because I didn't want any more problems to come especially with the media outside and after she was done, the child who is being carried by Jane is no longer there but he's still there, it's just that we can't see it however Jane will still be carrying the boy in a way that it won't be too suspicious.

 

After we were done, we immediately left the building only to be greeted by my guild members and there were flashes of light because the media were taking pictures and there were some who wanted to interview me about what happened, but they weren't allowed to do so as the police were blocking them. 

 

Ordering all of the members to disperse only leaving the ten of us behind. They decided to follow me suit which I didn't mind as long as they keep their words and I decided to go to our medical centre at the headquarters and instead of travelling there, Brook will be teleporting us back. 

 

Our headquarters is made of a tall building and from the front when you entered, there will be some services who'll welcome you and assist for whatever you want to do.

 

The building contained a total of 50 floors because of managements and we went to floor 25 where it's specifically for anyone who seeks medical attention.

 

As we reached the medical centre, I told the 9 of them to wait outside as I didn't want crowd the whole room that I'm going towards.

 

The boy who I'm presumed as Seth is now within my arms after releasing the invincibility skill that Maina has cast in him.

 

Right after I went inside one of the rooms I was greeted by a doctor who's name is Onzo when I looked at his nameplate right at his left chest.

 

He's wearing a doctor uniform with glasses, he has an age where one would call grandpa but it doesn't matter anymore in this world because as you rank up your soul grade you will have a long life span. The average human could live up to is around 90 and that is considered young.

 

''G-Guild Master!?" He was surprised to see me because I rarely ever visited this medical centre of mine so it's kind of rare for him to see me visiting him. 

 

"Just carry out your duty as usual" I don't want to make a big fuss over this so I just nonchalantly let him continue what he is supposed to do. 

 

"Why would be my pleasure of having the guild leader here? Is there anything you would need or something for me to help with?" He said. He managed to regain his composure in no time. The doctor was now seating on his chair and there's a desk in front of him with a computer on the left side and I was currently standing in opposite while facing him. 

 

"Oh? I see that there is a child that leader is holding, perhaps do you want me to test any negativity?'' He said. As soon as he notices the child, he made some notes that he took out from the desk cabinet, writing down some Infos about the child's appearance just in case, he will need to make some adjustments to any pills that he will be making.  

 

"Long story short yes, I will need for you to do some tests on him whether is there any unknown illness inside of him" I said as I looked the face of this child that reminded me so much about her.

 

Even though I can't believe that all of this is happening, the hope of him being the child of her makes my heart shook so much with expectation. I can barely hold this feeling at all and that made gently caress his face with my fingers. 

 

I know there are so many questions on how on earth did this happen, but, what's important to right now is to the current situation on Seth. It doesn't matter how he has gone back or how he appeared inside the dungeon, none of it matters, all I want is happiness for Silvia. 

 

''Leader? Leader? Leader are you ready to begin?" I was to focus on his face that I didn't realize Onzo was calling out to me twice until I heard the third one where I realized I was daydreaming.

 

"A-Ah Yes" That was a blunder of me but anyways in order to test any ailments, the child must be put inside a capsule that is on the back of this room and as we entered through the backdoor, there all sorts of advance equipment for medicals and there are around three capsules and they had the name of my guild and the guild logo which is just an armoured helm with small intimidation glowing eyes, they were in black colour. 

 

It's a transparent capsule where Seth had to lie down inside and from the back, there were all sorts of different colours of wires that were connected to a screen that's right in front of the doctor and as soon as I want to place him inside, the capsule opened up like a bridge and then it closes back after putting him inside. 

 

I walked towards the doctor, wanting to see the screen if it stated anything about the child and my heart is beating so fast that it could win a hundred-meter race because not only could this capsule find any problems within a person it could also identify the identity of the person through using accurate facial recognition by using a special type of light scanning.

 

In other words, this capsule works like an appraisal type of skills, and in order for it to work, we need a certain type of special energy that is found inside monsters and that is 'Cores'.

 

With monsters cores, you can do anything with it from crafting it with weapons to daily needs, but the most important use is for supplying a huge amount of energy, with monster cores we will able to provide energies that are better than the electricity and much more efficient and they also boost any objects that it has been indebted to.  

 

Looking at the screen that's before the doctor, it was initializing the connection between the capsule and the screen and it took quite some time before it completed the connections and afterwards the doctor touched the screen to initiate the scanning which took less time than the initial time and as soon as it reaches 100% the doctor screamed in surprised.

 

"S-S-S-SETH SIVERA!!?? L-Leader what's going on!?" Even though not everyone is closed with Silvia, they all have at least some knowledge about her however they yet to know the truth about her and her true appearance which only I know but I'm not going to tell you about her past. 

"I knew it!!" This is such amazing news to be true. My heart is in excitement and I barely able to hold myself to just rush straight away from here and tell this news to both Silvia and Katie but I need to contain my excitement first and at least let this scanning finished first.

 

Onzo who was flabbergasted by this keeps on questioning me to the point I was almost fed up. 

 

"JUST DO YOUR WORK WILL YA" I glared at him at said and use some killing intent because I'm not going to answer him which makes him shut his mouth up and he trembled because of that and his legs shivered. 

 

''Understood!!" Finally, he understands where his position is. Luckily he has the screen to face towards or else he would be shivering the more he faces me.

 

He touched the screen, manoeuvring it trying to check his information whether he contained any sorts of sickness. While this capsule works as appraisal it doesn't really check your stats as that requires a higher form of machines which is impossible for the whole continent. 

"Pulse stability level no problem, checking any diseases in heart, brain and any other organs inside, check no problem, searching for any kind of body malfunctions, check no problem, scanning all bones check no problem in detection, scanning for blood illnesses, check no problem, umm something is weird about his blood'' The doctor.

 

So far thee results were good as the capsule didn't detect problems but suddenly the doctor mention about his blood. 

 

"What is it!?" I was worried about this. Even though we can do something about it but if the problem has already spread so far that we can't reach to recover than all of this will be meaningless. 

 

"There isn't any problem with his blood but-

 

"If there's no problem then what's the problem with it!?" I shouted and smacked the wall that I'm leaning against which created a huge massive cracked that spreads like a spider web. I was so angry about this doctor, he just said something that had made me worried for nothing. 

 

"I-It's j-just t-that his blood is much stronger than average ones and might be higher than the nobles'' The doctor said hurriedly while stuttering some words. 

 

"If it's like that there's no problem, please continue on" I said while ignoring the fact that he started to sweat his fear and while touching the screens. His fingers were shaking tremendously. Actually, I lied, it's weird for him to have blood that is comparable to the nobles because Silvia already s-

 

'BOOOMM!!' 

 

"What's going on!!??" I screamed towards the doctor. There was suddenly a sound of an explosion, there weren't supposed to be any sounds of explosions and my heart was furious because of this. There's no way an intruder could pass by our securities and I didn't detect any intruder which could only one thing, it was the doctor's fault.

 

"T-The child has woke up" The doctor said. 

 

Mc Pov

 

"SETH COME BACK DON'T LEAVE YOUR MUM ALONE" 

 

Who's the one calling out for me? Why does her face look so blurry and even though I can't recognize it, it feels so familiar as though she is someone I'm close with but her presence is getting further away as her voice gets smaller.

 

Even though her face is blurry I had the feeling that she's beautiful, a long hair silvery hair with blacklight made me utter out 'How pretty'. 

 

I tried to grab her hands as she went further and further away and she tried to get me back but I can't move, it's like there were chains locking my feet away and I don't know why, but I felt like I needed to go back to her but even though I shouted out, there were no voices came out until I shout 'Who are you'.

 

I don't know where I am and it feels like I'm floating within the cosmo of the universe. 

 

It was really such a bizarre feeling, but all of this is just a dream and somehow there is another person calling out my name. She has the same appearance as the first one that I felt familiar with, however, she looks younger. 

 

"LITTLE BROTHER I" M COMING FOR YOU" Unlike the first person, this woman had a darker silvery hair and her face too was blurry and yet I felt it was someone that I knew again.

 

I don't know why it hurts so much when they called out my name and I really tried to reach out for her hands that were trying reach and I did reach only for it to pass through and suddenly that woman disappeared as she fades away. 

 

'What's going on!?' I thought to myself.

 

A sense of emergency welled up inside of me and the more time passes by the more hurts it gets.

 

It just feels so surreal and it's telling me that I should return back to them.

 

I had the feeling that they are someone that I'm very close too and perhaps they were in my memories but why can't I remember a single thing about them!? When I recalled about their blurry faces for some reason tears slowly flowed out from both of my eyes without me realizing. 

 

My heart hurts so much that I felt lost, I look at my palms that were before my eyes and all the tears drips on it and I asked myself 'Why'. 

 

"WHY!!!!!??" I screamed and my voice echoed throughout this weird place. I was so frustrated and mad with myself because I couldn't remember anything that has something to do with the two women that called out my name.

 

The way they called out and screamed for my name tells me that I'm someone very important to them and yet I can't seem to recall any precious memory about them. 

 

Before I knew it, I who was sleeping had my eyes opened up and the tears that I thought that I cried in my dreams turn out to be happening on the outside too.

 

I needed to calm myself first and now I have a clue about myself, the two silvery women and right now I need to get out from this dungeon and- 

 

Wait a minute! Where am I!? This doesn't seem to be in the cave!? 

 

I finally realized that I wasn't inside the cave because right now I'm lying inside some sort like a capsule and for sure I'm in a different place. There were light bulbs on top all around this place and weird machines that I've never seen before, the walls were in like colour blue but compare to the cave and this place, this one feels so much brighter.

 

However, I can't be too positive yet because who could have possibly brought me here? 

 

The feeling of being in an unknown place created fear inside of me because I don't have any idea on how did I get here and it feels dangerous and when I turned my head to my left and right trying to get more view and info about this place, I noticed two-person having a conversation with one and another.

 

One is a woman while the other is a man, the man wore some sort like a white cloak uniform while the woman really has some interesting clothes or armour. 

 

 

!! I have no time to be looking at them. They weren't someone I knew and that tells me they could be dangerous and I need to get out from here immediately.

 

I have no time to check for my stats right now because I wanted to get out from here immediately and so, I decided to blast this capsule away by using Spark. 

 

I'm not sure how sturdy this capsule is but I just cast 10 Spark and just let it burst this transparent looking capsule. 

 

'BOOM!!!' 

 

I forgot to include sounds of attractions and now probably both of them realized what just happened, whatever let's quick;y escape.

 

The entrance of the capsule has now been destroyed and after getting up from it,  I clenched my fist to grab my spear only to forgot that it is not with me and I don't wear it is. 

 

 So they took away my weapon not giving me any chances, but luckily they didn't took away my rings and the bracelets that I have.

 

Since the explosions creating a smoke, it gave me a chance for me to escape because the smoke has been spread throughout this room so it'll make me stay hidden, or so I thought. 

 

I don't know how but all of the smokes were getting sucked like a vacuum and the culprit was the woman.

 

With the smokes gone, I can't sneakily get out from this place and for some reason, the woman was smiling towards me, she has a slender smooth skin with an unfathomable chest. Long Dark blue hair and purple eyes that make you utter the word 'Wow'. She's really beautiful and plus when she smiles, it made my heartbeat like a drum.

 

Her smile contained charm that would make all monsters wild in crazy and I who were standing had my jaws dropped to the ground because of how wonderful her beauty is.

 

This is no time for admiring beauty I need to get away from here as soon as possible. I don't know who are you but I'm not going to let you catch me again. She's walking towards while smiling like there's no end and I wanted to escape if not for the word she said. 

 

"Seth, you finally have woken up, are you feeling better right now?'' She blissfully said as though she have known me. 

 

''Who are you and where I am?" I asked her. Maybe because I sense there isn't any malicious intent coming up from her plus my Sixth sense skill isn't kicking so it guarantees that she means no harm but I still won't let my guard down. I don't recognize her nor do I know where I am so it's not bad to ask her some question. 

 

''Come here you little boy, why are you being so serious? I can't believe everything about Silvia said was true after all  "She said as she fastens her steps to reach out for me trying to hug me

which I rejected. 

''What are you doing? I do not know who you are neither do I know where I am" I pushed away from her arms.

 

Even though she's one kind of beauty and I very much want to touch those but in this kind of situation, I can't let my guard down just because she seems kind.

 

Who knows she's probably acting or what although it's weird for her to know my name which means she might know me.....UGH!! I don't know anymore!! 

 

''Why are you being so rude? Don't act like a brat so come here and be a good boy'' She said while forcefully hugging me with her arms around me and her chest is covering my face which was blocking the passage of air and because of that, I was struggling to survive. 

 

"Hahaha, I'm sorry'' She apologizes after realizing her mistake and she released.

 

She immediately acted as nothing happened and it felt harder to survive being attacked by her chest than the monsters. I took a deep breath after that because I was really out of breath and I even bend down to my knees because that's how extremely suffocating the experience is and only after I managed to recompose myself she spoke again. 

 

"Seth, what happened?" She said as she brought and held my hands towards one of the seats in the room. 

 

"What do you mean by what happened?" I'm not sure what she meant by what happened. 

 

"Don't you know what I mean? The day where the school that your sister, Katie was attacked by?"

 

"Huh, what school? And what do you mean by my sister and I have a sister?" I really no knowledge about what school and sister she's talking about and when she mentions about me having a sister, something inside of me sparked up and it was such a weird feeling but I just shrugged it off. 

 

"Seth this is no time for jokes and I'm being serious. Don't you know that you were dead and because of that your mother and sister were devastated?" What did she mean by jokes? Isn't what I'm asking is a serious joke? The fact when she mentions about a school and supposedly my sister, int intrigues me because they might be another clue about myself. 

 

"I have a mother?" This time I even have more clues but I don't remember seeing or anything about this mother of mine and yet when she mentions the word mother, the sparked inside of me grew bigger. 

 

"Seth! I already told you that this is no time for jokes!" She suddenly shouted at me. 

"What do you want me to say!!?? You have no idea how hard it was for me being on that cave where I don't even have a single clue about it!. I don't even how did I appear in that cave with no memories! I suffered so much pain in that cave and everything about the cave was driving me crazy and battling the dragon almost took a toll from me, and now suddenly I appeared in this room and you out of nowhere asking me questions about something I have no memories of! School!? Sister!? Mother!? I have no idea about them! You want to know what really happened!? What really happened to me is that I have no idea who I am!" I screamed on top of my lungs while crying with the tears flowing down from my eyes blocking the words what I'm going to say, and my voiced cracked because I was crying badly. 

 

Right now, I feel like I'm having a mental breakdown because of all of these things just keep popping out of nowhere and I just couldn't handle anymore and I feel like I'm at my limits of what I could handle.

 

The cave monsters weren't tough to handle but my mentality is, every second that I have spent on the dungeon was rotting my mind but because I increase my charm stats a bit, I was able to handle it and keep it from being released but now this woman had just made myself explode in emotions. 

 
17