Arc 0: My name is Seth Chapter 20
1.2k 9 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Charlotte Pov

Seth just cried, and I never felt so much pain in my life when I see the way he was filled with frustration and anxiety. But what makes it is his memories. 

 

No memories!? What's going on?

 

I can't believe that he lost his own memories and there were too many questions in my mind, but, it explains why he would react such in a way, however, there's one important that is needed to be done. 

 

''I see you have it pretty rough and I'm glad you're able to pull it through, and I'm proud of it" I said.

 

I hugged Seth who was crying badly with tears all over his clothes that I had changed for him before coming here. Right now what Seth needs is someone there to be with him and praise him for his efforts because I can feel that he's stressed by the things happenings around, not to mention with no memories and all he needs is someone to tell that you did well. 

 

As soon as I squatted down and hugged him, he managed to calm himself down, still, he was crying as he held his hand around my neck and grabbed tightly onto my clothing in my back.

 

I don't think I should talk about his mother and sister for now since he doesn't have any memories because what I should do right now is find what's the cause behind the disappearance of his memories and the solution for it. 

 

Since we are in this position, I can't move myself feeling scared that if I moved, it would affect Seth so I used my hand to call for the doctor to come here.

 

He came here with the screen and after a while, Seth has already stopped crying but for some reason, he held my hand.

 

~How cute~

 

It feels so precious when he held my hand like as though he's relying on me. I wanted to feel more of this weird yet satisfying feeling,  so I carried him up and held him while letting him rest on my chest. Maybe he was able to finally let his feelings out that afterwards he just fell asleep on my chest.

 

Seeing him sleeping so soundly with an angel face, I caressed his face and hair, and just to have a comfortable position I sat back down on the seat while crossing my left over to my right leg. 

 

I looked at the doctor and gave him a sign to speak while glaring at him warning him not too missed any important details, not even a single tiny one. When he sees my finger, he was scared but soon he prepared himself and start as though it was like a presentation of a project. 

 

"R-Right, The child has already been 100% fully scanned by the computer and the screen showed no signs of illnesses or diseases or any unknown factors which means that this child has no issues with his health but there's one huge problem" He said and gulped his throats as he said the last few words. 

 

"What is it then? Can't you speak?" I said grumpily. Why is this doctor keep on pausing here and there making me impatient, he just feels way too irritating maybe he'll need to be fired soon and be replaced. 

 

"His soul has been damaged badly'' He said. 

 

"What!?" I shouted in surprise. 

 

''The result of the scanning showed that 60% of his soul has been damaged and normally one shouldn't able to keep still when their soul has been damaged this badly. If someone more than 10% has its soul damage, they will able to continue their life and let it recover naturally for the next few years, beyond 20% they would still able to continue being normal, but they would suffer a decrease of power and will have a longer time to recover, beyond 40% one would have difficulty in controlling Mp or Sp and have a much longer time to recover, beyond 70% level would be dropped tremendously and all Hp, Mp, and Sp regeneration will no longer be active until its soul is fully recovered which could take decades to recover and beyond 90% is what I call the hopeless stage, one would be paralyzed and the only way to recover back is to have its soul fully recover which in this requires a special item" He explained. 

 

''The tear of the phoenix" I blurted. 

 

"Correct'' 

 

''Guild leader, aside from all of this, I'm bewildered by the condition of this child, it's not normal for him to still able to continue his life as he's soul is already 60% damaged and his body shouldn't be able to function 100% properly, but upon thinking about it, I believe there might be a reason for that'' 

 

"For god's sake just continue!" I angrily said while covering up my mouth the next second because I forgot that Seth is still sleeping and never in my life did I feel afraid and fear about making a mistake. Luckily he didn't wake up and I let out a sigh of relieved, but still I sent the doctor a glare which shook him up. 

 

"R-Right away. As I said earlier on when one has its soul damaged beyond 60%, their bodies would suffer some major setbacks and could potentially decrease the body function, yet this child could still walk and speak as though nothing happened to him which make me formed a conclusion, I don't how or why but miraculously, he was able to compensate that in exchange with his memories which means there's now another possible way for one to escape being paralyzed!!'' The doctor explained. 

 

"W-With this discovery, I could possibly create a pill for someone with similar cases and with that, I could possibly increase my status and gained places I could possibly never imagined!!" He was so in the excitement that he has forgotten the real purpose.

 

"I-I'm sorry, I was a bit excited back there. I'm not sure about how he's able to do that but I think I know why based on a reasonable reason. Imagine our Soul is like a computer and the computer is made entirely of our existence whether be our emotions, personality, skills anything that has something to do with our existence and inside the computer contained all of our information, but what happens if our Soul is the damage?''

 

"The computer too will be damaged and because of it, it can't continue the function of other applications that contained our existence itself and so it'll have to stop other applications in order for the computer to continue function normally. However, in this case, this child who has 60% of his soul being damage has decided to seal his own all of his memories which takes a lot of space inside the computer which I think it's a smart move''

 

''But the question is how!? There's no way for him to know that this could possibly work and even if before he could do it, he would already be a vegetable!" He explained and questioned. 

 

"I don't care how he managed to do it and all I'm asking is the tear of the phoenix going to work on him?" All of the things that he explained don't really matter anyway and the most important thing, for now, is to let him recovered his Soul. 

 

"Theoretically it should"

 

''What do you mean should?'' I asked him as I raise my left eyebrow indicating him to explain more. I'm getting more irritated by this doctor the more I asked him. 

 

"Because I'm not certain whether it'll bring the same effects as to those who were paralyzed but leader can try on this child, we have lots of them in supplies and as for the payment, guild leader naturally don't have to pay" He said. 

 

"Of course naturally I don't and you think I'm stupid to not know that" I said. Since there weren't any more purpose being here, I left the room before I told him to prepare some bunch of phoenix tear and send it to my room immediately after he's done handling the preparation which afterwards I left while carrying the still sleeping Seth who had his head on my shoulder.

 

He's sleeping so soundly as though nothing could ever affect his sleepiness.

 

Finally, both of us were in my room where it's on floor 50th and inside my room, there's another door that leads to another room that has been built personally for me to rest or sleep. Sometimes, being a guild leader is so tiring where I'll have to stay in the guild for days and that is the reason why there's a bed and soon other convenient stuff for me. 

 

However this time, it will be for me and him to lay down together. I didn't lock the door inside the office room as I didn't want to prevent the delivery of phoenix tear but I did lock this room as I don't want anyone to disturb Seth's sleepiness.

 

I let him lay down on the bed and covered him with the comfort blanket and when I watched the ways he sleeps I can't help but think it's so adorable but the moment I want to leave the room, Seth still held on to sleeves as though saying don't go. It was very difficult to remove his hands as I didn't want to use so much force fearing that it will make him wake up, and after some time I manage letting his hand go and all I felt was warm inside my heart. I never felt so much needed in my life and I didn't think it could ever feel this good.

 

I closed the light and left the room while locking the door and continued on doing my work, only then did my previous 9 members came inside. After leaving the doctor room, they were waiting outside for me and the moment they saw they wanted asked questions which I stopped them by showing some signs with my fingers and just left and now I don't think I will able to push them away and so I answered them one by one. 

 

After explaining to them about what happened, all of them were shocked and their had jaws hanging. Like the doctor and me, they couldn't believe that such method could exist and wonder how did this boy manage to pull that successfully however even after explaining to them, they just won't leave and just decided to wait here while waiting for the phoenix tear because they wanted to witness the moment.

 

All the woman wanted to see Seth especially Jane because she was desperately wanted to see the boy which I must not and Maina really wanted to meet Seth because she's very worried about him as she has some relation with his sister and she knows how deep and important about this matter considering Katie situation. 

 

Half an hour later on I heard a knock on the room where Seth is sleeping. 

 

"Is he awake?" Maina asked. She was very eager to see him and I already warned all of them not to mention anything about his family as I'm afraid it will trigger his breakdown again. 

 

"Definitely he is awake. Hey, leader hurry up and open the door" Jane said. It was very rare for her to command me, but I let it slide since that was my intention to unlocked the door with my keys. I took my keys out that was hanging from my waist and picking the right key, I insert inside the doorknob and rotate it until I was able to open it and as I opened the door, Seth was just before me rubbing his eyes while looking half-awake. 

 

I squatted down and place my palm on his head. 

 

"Did you have enough rest?" I smile and said with a warmful tone while slowly rubbing his head and I think he likes it. 

 

"Yeah'' He replied and for some reason, he seems a bit different, it's like he's being shy right now and the way he's behaving is so adorable. 

 

I stood up and let out my hand before him. "Come, let's go" At first he hesitated but soon he held my hand and I led him to the office. 

 

Mc Pov

 

I don't know why I behaving so shy right now. After letting out my emotions I fell asleep because of the magic words that she said that I wanted to hear all along.

 

It was just like whispers that I found enchanting and I'm not sure how long I was asleep, but it was such a good one and now I feel my mind is much clearer than before. After I woke up in a room that I have no any idea of, I went to the door that's not far from the bed but since I couldn't open, I just knocked thinking that woman is on the other side and true enough when the door was open, the woman was standing right in front of me. 

 

 

I still felt tired and I feel like I needed more sleep but since I'm already awake why not just see what she will have for me. Ever since she said those words, I feel like I can trust her now and I felt safe when I'm near her, and plus she's really beautiful to the point that I can't help myself and blush.

 

When she greeted me with a smile that just pure charming, my heart starts to bump and I couldn't find the words to reply but I managed to do so while my body was making some weird gestures. 

 

She suddenly placed her hand in front of me and asked me to follow her but I was too shy because everything about her and her voice are just so warm and it made my mind burst in wild thinking should I hold her or not. I hesitated but soon,?I held her hand which is so smooth and slender and compare my hand to her hand, hers was much bigger yet graceful and I don't know why I feel safe when I'm within her and it just makes my heart warm. She led me into a room that had a desk with a computer and there were lots of documents that were on top of her desk but I noticed that there were other 9 people beside her in this room which makes me terrified. 

 

'Why am I feeling this way?' I wasn't afraid of the monsters that I faced in that cave but somehow my sense is telling me that they are dangerous but it wasn't too the point they wanted to kill me, it's just telling of how strong they are and suddenly there were two women that rushed out to me and hugged me as though I knew them for long. 

 

"Seth, are you alright? Did anything happen to you?" She has blonde color hair that is tied in a ponytail with yellow eyes that were bright as the sun and she has a white color hearing on both of her ears. She wore a white uniform and black short color skirt where she wore some metal plates that works as an armor. Her chest was not too big or not too small but just perfect enough and she has a curvy ass that could go make any men lust over it and she has a really nice figure. When she hugged me, I could feel the hardness of her metal plate that's on her chest as it was against my chest which was so painful that I coughed. 

 

"Sorry!" She apologizes. 

 

"I-It's okay" I replied. I stuttered because of how cute her reaction is, she has cherry colour lips that made me lip my own tongue and overall, she's really cute I would say and the way when she turns heard vigorously as she apologizes was also cute because her ponytail hair was whipping around as she turned. I think her ponytail could be her secret weapon, with one whip it could cause utter destruction. 

 

Before I knew what's going on  I was flying and I was dumbfounded. I tried looking around trying to find the cause only to find a charming mature woman with eyes like the predator. She has dark red colour hair that reminded the blood of the monsters, beautiful yet vicious however her blue eyes were like a river, peaceful and patient and lips like the colour of apple.  She has a fine and appealing face that wouldn't lose out to the woman I first met but even so she has her own charm, the charm of innocent yet full of fire, she has the shapely figure and I like her curve of softness and her chest that's comparable to that woman but if the first woman that I met is like soft and bouncy, then his red hair woman would be juicy and meaty where a single bite would have the taste deliciousness. 

 

I was mesmerized yet frightened by her white teeth, it wasn't a dangerous kind of feeling nor do I sense malicious intent from her but my heart and mind were telling me to run or I will end up getting eaten by her however I couldn't move. She was carrying me like a baby and the more I look at her smile the more I couldn't control myself because of how alluring this woman is. I couldn't notice what she has just done on my cheek as I was to focus on her face and only able to realized what really happened a few seconds later. 

 

''Huh?'' I touched my cheek and there was a stain in the shape of her lips in red velvet colour. I was too dumbfounded by this but yet I enjoyed it and it gave birth to a new feeling that I never felt before, the more I stare into her lips the more I wanted it, I just wanted to bit those soft lips of her and savoury it for myself. 'What's wrong with me?' I didn't know what made me think that way as I never thought of that before but my body wanted more of it and at the same time my heart didn't want it however I don't know why but I grabbed her her boob and squeezed it with both of my hand. 

 

~Ah~ The woman suddenly moaned with blissful expression and her body jolted in surprised and she looks at me afterwards. The sensational that I felt was so soft and it sent a jolt of electricity throughout my body and it made me squeezed more because I enjoyed this feeling and I squeezed more without stopping nor caring what's happening around me. It just really felt satisfying the more I touched it and looking up close, I saw her purple bra and nectar that made me gulped down the saliva through my throat. 

 

'I want to suck them' is what I thought inside my mind but I know it's wrong for me to do right here especially right in front of these people and that made me finally realized what I had been doing and I stopped. I was ashamed and embarrassed for what I had done and because of that I let my head down feeling guilty facing her; 

 

''W-What a naughty boy you are'' She said. 

 

''Hahahahaha, he is a brave boy at least'' I looked towards the person who said that and found out it was a guy with green colour hair and black eyes. He has high-quality black clothing with weird designs all over it with a white belt around his waist that has long thin katana hanging over it. For some reason, he has black colour men's earing and two green colour rings on both of his middle finger. I don't know whether he's a handsome guy or not but I would say he has a decent face and overall the only word to describe his features is fierce, the way he laughs is also fierce with fearsome tone kind of laughing but he wasn't the bad guy. 

 

Moments later after all of them introduced themselves one by one with a kind expression and I found out that the name of the woman I have first met in Charlotte while the blonde hair girl is Maina and the hot mature woman is Jane. I witness that all of them had a harmonious relationship with each other even though some of them seems to be the troublemaker and I who sees this felt a warmness in my heart, it feels so much better than being alone in the cave even though I was just there for a few days but I bet no one wants to appear in the dungeon unwillingly and unknowingly with no memories at all. 

 

The whole time I was surrounded by Charlotte, Maina, Jane, and one other woman, Olivia. Is it a coincidence that each woman I met consists of the beauty of the goddess? This Olivia has the same mature appearance as Charlotte and Jane but hers is like the kind and explosives. Every time she moves, her chest would bounce and her ass would shake like it would cause an earthquake and it made me just want to squeeze them both and bite it like a hamburger, however, I  need to control these weird feelings because I didn't want to make them hate me just after I finally found someone I can talk to. All I can say about Olivia is she's like an Ice. A warm ice, I don't know if that makes sense but that's what I feel about her. Her long hair, eyebrows, eyes, lips, clothes were all in the colour of blue but her personality is the opposite. The way she talks and treats me was full of kindness and warmness and every time she would give me some delicious snacks and I feel like a puppy before her not to mention that I haven't anything ever since I defeated the dragon, so she giving me snacks made me be close with her.

 

I spent time having a conversation with all the other people that were in this room and it feels comfortable and good talking them while all the woman kept passing me around as though I'm a toy to be used but because of that I get to know more about women that I never talked with Suria and Selena. I'm not sure whether both of them are twins but they are polar opposites of each other. Both of them looked young but their petite bodies reached has already reached the limits of their youth, Suria has a bright yellow colour hair that really fits her cheerful personality and inside of her yellow eyes would make you go through an endless journey of adventure. 

 

Even though she's already a young woman she still behaves like a kid, who am I kidding? I'm the kid over her but anyways her personality overall is bright and positive whereas Selena was the opposite. She has short dark pitch purple colour hair with grey colour eyes that make you feel suffocating and her presence caused negativity however it doesn't mean she's an evil one. After talking to her, I realized dark doesn't really suit her, she meant to be the shining one because the way she treated me was like a mother caring for her child but she's bit clumsy and apologetic, I think her personality is all about being shy and afraid to speak out as she doesn't seem to have the confidence. 

 

I don't know why but I keep getting closer and closer towards all the women and all the men were left out having their conversations and comparing who's better or who's more powerful which cause a disturbance and huge commotion and because of that all the women intervene and boy, I take all about the kind words I said about them all. The moment the men disturbed our conversation, Charlotte, Maina, Jane, Olivia, Suria, and Selena started to smack them used all sorts of skills that has cause bruised all over their face which then all of them apologizes while kneeling down. 

 

When I saw this scene, I laughed so hard that I let a tear out and even my stomach hurts because I laughed way too much. It was such a comic scene and I truly wonder who's in charge, is it the men or the women. The only one who wasn't affected was the butler looking, guy. I think this guy is the definition of having a handsome face and all this time he just stood aside and when I looked at his face, he gave me a smile which I replied by giving him a smile. 

 
Hey guys, it's me the author. I believe some of you already suspected that I've lost the will to continue on wiring this novel which is why I'll be adding a discord to add the remaining unedited chapters and my other novels that I'm currently writing. And I'm not really abandoning this novel, but, I have the lost the fire and the reason why I'm writing this novel. Honestly, I wrote this novel out of bordemn when covid appeared, but I didn't think it would lead it to become a hobby. Don't worry, I  have already made this novel planner of arc, and the only thing why I'm not writing is I simply lost the reason to continue this novel. So while you will be waiting for this novel, you can read my other novels I have in stock. I will release the discord server soon in the afternoon

14