C5: Your Omega
314 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They went upstairs to Yule’s room but saw that he was asleep. Wol Ryeong and his men stood outside the glass window and stared at the sickly looking boy. His hair was all gone, skin pale, slightly yellow and his lips were a dull shade of pink. He looked so small lying under the blanket and seeing him look so frail, his son? The son of a dominant alpha should never look so weak.

How did he look a few days ago? A week ago? Two weeks ago? He never intended to make him but here he was, he was so sick all because of his genes. The illness skipped his father, skipped him and infected his son – Yule.

Lost in thought, he was brought back when Yule shot up and leaned over the bed puking his lunch out. Wol Ryeong’s eyes widened in horror, they stung as he also fought the urge to cry for making his son suffer.

Walking over to the door, he pushed it open with so much force that the glass vibrated but the door didn’t budge. It was sealed with an electrical seal and only authorised personnel with a card could go in.

The vibration shocked both Yule and his aunt. They looked over at the door and saw a very angry man who was being stopped by another man. A nurse came running over after hearing the noise and saw that Wol Ryoeng was trying to get in.

“I’m sorry sir, but unless you are allowed and decontaminated, you are not allowed in that room,” she respectfully said.

Wol Ryeong glared at her as his pheromones started spiking, “Now get me decontaminated so I can get to my son.”

The nurse stared at him sceptically. She knew that the boy inside was born from a male omega but could this handsome and dominant alpha really be his father. She looked at Yule who climbed off his bed and made his way over stopping at the glass door looking at his father.

Instantly both Yule and his aunt could tell who he was but couldn’t hear what he was saying. The nurse looked back at Wol Ryeong and said hesitantly after she saw the remarkable resemblance, “Sir, do you have permission from the doctor and his mother?”

“His mother knows I’m here and is speaking to the doctor in charge to hurry up and get me tested. Please, don’t waste my time, where do I go to get decontaminated,” he said sternly through gritted teeth.

The nurse nodded her head, “This way sir.”

Watching his father leave with two men and one staying back who stared down at him, Yule frowned, “Aunty where’s he going?”

“I don’t know baby but he looks very angry,” Soo Eun said. She could feel his dangerous aura through the glass. Taekyun didn’t tell them where he was going and the one who showed up looked exactly like Yule but an older and mature version of him not to mention that the man was a dominant alpha – how the fuck did Taekyun not stay with this man even after he fell pregnant.

Taekyun and the doctor came to the decontamination room and found Wol Ryoeng staring at the Beta before him with a glare. He was almost done when Taekyun came in along with the doctor.

“Wol Ryeong, this is the man who is overseeing Yule’s case,” Taekyun introduced. Wol Ryeong looked over and hid his pissed off expression but didn’t smile, “Hello doctor, thank you for taking care of my son.”

“It’s no problem, sir, he is after all a patient of mine and an adorable child at that. You and your omega raised a very respectful young man that I am proud to have the honour in overseeing him,” the doctor said genuinely.

Taekyun looked away, ‘Where the fuck did he get that from?’

Wol Ryeong looked at Taekyun who was looking elsewhere avoiding his gaze. Turning his attention back to the doctor he chuckled with a shake of his head, “All the credit goes to my husband. I’ve been away for most of my son’s life. Doctor, I’d like to ask you a question, may I?”

“Please go ahead,” the doctor said as he washed his arms. Wol Ryeong looked over at Taekyun who was looking at him oddly, “What are my chances of being a match for my son?”

“Oh please sir, do not worry about that, I can already tell that you will be a match for your son by your looks. The two of you look like twins, not to mention you are his father, the probability is very high,” the doctor said excitedly.

Wol Ryeong wanted to sigh in relief but couldn’t, he trusted facts more than words. He wanted to see that he was a match.

Pushing his negative thoughts behind he asked, “And the cost for his treatment and surgery?”

“Oh no sir please, this is a state hospital, if you want to pay for something then please make a donation,” the doctor answered. Wol Ryeong only now realised that they were in a state hospital. Nodding his head he didn’t speak further.

Taekyun observed Wol Ryeong the entire time from the corner of his eye. He knew Wol Ryeong to be strong but currently, this man wasn’t as strong as he was when he met him earlier.

Wol Ryeong waited for Taekyun and the doctor outside. He stared at Taekyun who looked over at him every now and then while he was busy. The doctor's words ‘It’s no problem, sir, he is after all a patient of mine and an adorable child at that. You and your omega raised a very respectful young man that I am proud to have the honour in overseeing him’ ran through his mind – How did Taekyun manage to raise Yule into a respectful young man all by himself?

He was pulled out of his thoughts when the doctor spoke, “Sir, please follow me, I’d like to take your blood sample before you see your son.” Wol Ryeong nodded his head. Taekyun followed them to a room where the sample was quickly taken.

Before they left the room, Taekyun asked if they could be left alone for a moment. Locking the door, Taekyun looked at Wol Ryeong who was looking at him but not at the same time, “What’s wrong?” Taekyun asked but all he got was a sigh.

Sighing, Taekyun walked over to the man before him and stared straight at him. Wol Ryeong raised a brow, just as he was about to ask him what happened, Taekyun released his pheromones which assaulted Wol Ryeong’s senses.

Wol Ryeong’s eyes turned black as he growled and pulled Taekyun into his arms, smashing their lips together. Forcing his tongue into his mouth, he ravaged Taekyun’s mouth making him moan. Taekyun cut his pheromones off and whimpered.

Wol Ryeong’s sense’s returned hearing his whimper and when the room was cleared of that intoxicating smell: Taekyun pushed himself off of Wol Ryeong, Taekyun stepped back and wiped his mouth. He looked at Wol Ryeong whose face changed to fury, “Why did you do that?” he asked in a deadly low voice.

Taekyun scoffed, “Would you have preferred a slap instead?”

8