C6: Friends or a sibling
315 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wol Ryeong followed Taekyun and the doctor to Yule’s room with his fingers tracing his lips. Just by that one kiss, although he was angry, the taste of Taekyun’s mouth was intriguing, it tasted of a flavour he couldn’t make out and now he wanted more – but he is a man, an Omega male at that.

They arrived at the door and the nurse opened for them, “Mama~” Yule squealed as he rushed to Taekyun who knelt down and opened his arms for Yule to run into. “Hey my Sae Dum, how are you doing?”

Yule looked over his mama’s shoulder at the man staring at him with wide eyes. Squeezing Taekyun tighter around the neck, Yule complained with a groan as he stared Wol Ryeong down, with judgemental eyes, “Mmmn, I’m fine, just missed you. Where did you go?”

Taekyun pulled away and picked Yule up on to his side, turning around, he faced the two together and said, “Ma went to fetch this uncle, he might be able to help us.”

Yule wiggled out of his mama’s arms and walked up to Wol Ryeong, holding his hand out he said with a forced smile on his face, “I’m Park Yul Ryeong, thank you for helping my mother and I during this tough time, I am unable to pay you back right now, but I will in the future.”

Wol Ryeong’s eyes watered up. A sharp pierce hit through his heart. Wol Ryeong couldn’t look at Yule any longer and looked up at Taekyun. He saw a smile playing on Taekyun’s lips and was confused. Looking back at Yule he gulped and held Yule’s hand gently, smiling he said, “It’s my honour meeting you. I’m Rong Wol Ryeong and you don’t need to worry about paying me back. If I knew about you and your condition, I would have rushed to your side long before today.”

Yule looked up at Wol Ryeong confused, “Not only do we have similar names and looks but your words…”

“Ah Yule, wait, let me explain,” Taekyun jumped in and pulled his son to him and set him on the bed. He pulled Wol Ryeong to sit down to sit on the chair and told him to keep quiet, “Moon star, what did you do?” Yule asked him confused.

Taekyun sat down beside him and gazed at the doctor, “Can the two of you give us some time?” The doctor was confused but Soo Eun nodded and quickly dragged the doctor out.

Looking down at his son, Taekyun hugged him into his side and said while looking down at him, “Baby, remember how I told you that one day you’ll be able to meet your father?” Yule looked up at his mama and nodded. His eyes slowly moved over to Wol Ryeong and saw that he had his eyes trained on the tiled floor.

“This man is not your uncle but your father,” Taekyun said and felt his son stiffen in his arms. It took a while for Yule to process it and the room was silent for some time. Wol Ryeong scratched his head, he wasn’t sure what to say.

Looking up at Taekyun, he saw that he too was at a loss for words. Moments later Yule asked, “Why have you come now? Where have you been all this time?” Referring his question to his father.

“Baby listen,” Taekyun interrupted as he saw how angry Yule suddenly got and sat up, “Your father and I went to the same high school and so baby, you know how people don’t see mama as a good person? Your father and I…”

“Taekyun don’t lie to him,” Wol Ryeong interrupted. Taekyun’s eyes widened then his postured deflated. Yule was surprised, Wol Ryeong turned to him, “Yul Ryeong, do you understand the three different sub-gender’s?”

Yule nodded his head, “Besides male and female, there are Alpha, Beta and Omega.” Wol Ryeong smiled, “The Omega sub-gender is also divided into two, male and female. Society sees Omega’s as something that would stain anything they touch and are prejudice against. I, as an Alpha was also taught this and grew up hating Omega’s.” Wol Ryeong sighed as he tried to not look at Taekyun as he heard his sniffling but continued, “Omega’s and Alpha’s naturally are attracted to each other because of the pheromones that are released from their bodies. In high school, I did not know who your mama was until I decided to skip class because I was tired. I thought I could go to one of the classes that weren’t being used and sleep in it for the time being but I was mistaken. Your mama was in his heat cycle and released his pheromones in this secluded place thinking he would be safe until it settled but I was there and my Alpha instincts took over me and I ended up forcing myself on your mama when I found him. When I finally came back to my senses I threatened your mama to not say anything about what happened because I didn’t want to be laughed at and when I returned to school I heard that your mama disappeared and won’t be returning.”

Wol Ryeong gazed at Taekyun when he felt his tears were almost about to burst out and said, “Alpha and Omega pheromones are so powerful that we lose ourselves. I didn’t realize this until I slept with your mama who was a man. I’ve never seen myself in a relationship with a man while growing up and I got scared after I slept with your mama. But I realized today that I don’t regret my actions back then because your mama gave birth to you and I am very grateful for that,” he turned to Taekyun and placed his hand on Taekyun’s knee.

They looked into each other’s eyes as Wol Ryeong said, “Taekyun, I never ever thought I was capale of having a family and here I find out that you had my child. I may not seem it but I am honestly truly happy you didn’t give him up, I know it wasn’t for my sake but for you own and you should know why I have been avoiding having a family. I don’t care about your gender so I don’t want you to hold back – you and Yul Ryeong are my family and I will do everything in my power to save our son.”

Taekyun stared on dumbfounded. This man who was composed until just now was completely unrecognizable at the moment. They stared at each other unable to say a word especially Wol Ryeong who just realized what he had said.

He sat back in the chair and rubbed his hands over his face embarrassed. Yule looked on not sure what to say. He understood what his father said and had experienced it self as a son of an Omega. Fumbling with his fingers he muttered under his breath, “Will it all stop now?”

“What was that baby?” Taekyun asked while wiping away his tears. Yule looked over at his father who was looking at him and asked, “Will they stop making fun of me at school?”

Wol Ryeong frowned, “Who?

“The children and adults are against him attending, I … well I’ll tell you some other time about it,” Taekyun said. Wol Ryeong nodded and jumped back when Yule bent over the bed and threw up. ‘Fuck!’ he cursed and stepped on the puke and picked Yule up, resting him over his knee as he sat on the bed and rubbed Yule’s back.

He looked up to Taekyun’s surprised gaze and asked, “Isn’t there anything we can do for him?” Taekyun shook his head with a bitter smile. The doctor came in and helped Yule up, “There, there Yule, just hold on for a few more days and you’ll be getting better soon. Your father’s blood is being tested at the moment then we’ll have you in surgery, speaking of which, Mr Rong, the results will be out soon, will it be okay to discuss the date for the surgery?”

Wol Ryeong shook his head confusing everyone, “The sooner the better, I don’t want my son suffering anymore.”

The doctor nodded his head, “I will inform you of the date then,” he said as he hooked Yule up to an IV to give him nutrients. Wol Ryeong made sure Yule was comfortable in his arms as he rested against the bed. Taekyun shook his head with a chuckle and covered Yule and Wol Ryeong with a royal blue fluffy blanket and kissed Yule’s forehead.

Yule’s eyes soon closed and snores echoed in the room. Taekyun was sitting in the chair at the side and stared at the too. Gazing at Wol Ryeong he unintentionally stared at him mesmerized. Never did he think that Wol Ryeong would be here holding his son with so much care only knowing him for an hour.

Wol Ryeong smiled at Taekyun and asked, “What is it?” Snapping out of his daze Taekyun chuckled, “I never thought that the man who scares everyone with his mere appearance could be so loving towards another human.”

Wol Ryeong caressed Yule’s cheek and nodded, “I can tell by the looks of my bodyguards that I’m acting oddly. From today on I will have to be vigilant and make sure that you two don’t come to harm. My father won’t be too happy about this too.”

It was silent for a while before Wol Ryeong spoke, “Is there anything I can get him to cheer up? Something he’ll enjoy?”

“Huh? Oh…” Taekyun was at a loss, smiling bitterly he said, “Yule has always been alone and the only thing he wishes for is to have a friend or sibling, I don’t think you and I will be able to give him those.”

“Friends?” Wol Ryeong asked confused. Nodding slowly Taekyun answered, “No one wants to be his friend because their parents say I am a diseased person and so is Yule, even a few days ago when I went to his school to collect his homework, no one asked if he was doing okay and no matter how much I try to play it off and smile, I feel so bad for being his mother,” he choked up.

Wol Ryeong watched as Taekyun wiped away his tears and asked, “When do you have to go back again to get his homework?”

“I was supposed to go today but I was with you so I’ll go tomorrow,” he answered and felt a shiver run down his spine when he saw Wol Ryeong smile. “I’ll head out with your tomorrow and we’ll get his transfer papers ready, I’ll look for a private school for him to go to after he gets better, he shouldn’t be around all that negativity and if so… its not like we can’t give him a sibling,” he whispered.

Taekyun’s eyes widened, “Y-you don’t have to.” Wol Ryeong shook his head, kissing Yule he said, “I want to make him happy, it doesn’t matter that you are his mother, I don’t plan on having kids with more than one person.”

8