C7: Comfortable
286 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Taekyun, why didn’t you stay with Yule’s father? He’s a sex god,” Soo Eun asked frustrated, she looked outside at the bodyguards and groaned, “Even his damn bodyguards are sexy.”

Taekyun shook his head with a chuckle, he caressed his son’s cheeks and smiled at her, “I was never into him, nor am I gay. My sub-gender doesn’t define me and yet I was raped, a tragedy but I was given a blessing as compensation if you look at it that way. I wanted to tell him but he was young too… sometimes sex should just remain sex and one of the two shouldn't be forced to be a parent, Wol Ryeong wasn’t ready while I had to force myself to be a mama and a father to my baby. Who knows, his father might have killed me and my Yule or taken my Yule from me, what then?”

Soo Eun sighed frustrated, “Well, is there a chance for you and him now?” Taekyun rolled his eyes, “Why are you so interested in that, the only man for me is my Yule, no one else.”

Soo Eun walked over and kissed Taekyun and Yule on the cheek, “Well, at least our baby will be well after the surgery, see you k?” Taekyun looked at her and nodded.

The next morning Wol Ryeong returned with food for his ‘Omega’ and son. Yule just woke up and when he saw his father he had a ‘you’re back again’ glare on his face. Wol Ryeong smiled weakly at the glare and sat down on the bed in front of Yule, leaning down he placed a gentle kiss on Yule’s forehead who scrunched up his nose and hid under the blanket.

Wol Ryeong looked at Taekyun sadly. Taekyun smirked at him teasing, “He only accepts my kisses freely, not even Soo Eun has a chance with my little man.”

“Ma~” Yule whined from underneath the blanket. Taekyun leaned down and kissed Yule’s lips over the blanket, “I love you handsome,” he teased making Yule smile under the blanket.

Wol Ryeong stared on jealous. He leaned over towards Taekyun who turned when he felt the bed depress slightly. Wol Ryeong grabbed his chin with his thumb and second finger and forced Taekyun to look at him. Taekyun frowned as he saw Wol Ryeong near him, “What are you doing?” he asked confused.

Wol Ryeong placed a gentle kiss to his lips sucking in a bit of Taekyun’s toffee tasting saliva. Taekyun’s body shuddered feeling Wol Ryeong’s soft full lips against his thin ones. He placed his hands on Wol Ryeong’s chest and pushed him away.

Wol Ryeong looked at him with wide eyes, “What are you doing?” Taekyun asked as he held one hand over his mouth. Wol Ryeong turned around and looked at the wall, Yule also came out from under the blanket and looked between his parents for a clue of what happened but all he could see was that his mama’s cheeks were flushed.

Wol Ryeong didn’t answer his question and said, “The doctor said that Yule and I need to eat healthily but you have to eat healthy too Taekyun, I made breakfast for us and brought Yule vanilla pudding,” pausing, he looked down at Yule who was still glaring at him and asked, “Is vanilla alright? I didn’t know what to get you.”

Taekyun cleared his throat and answered, “Vanilla is okay but our Yule likes everything strawberry.” Yule’s cheeks flushed and he hid away again groaning, “Ma~” Wol Ryeong looked at Taekyun surprised, “Really?”

Taekyun nodded as he got up from the bed, “He was a real pain to deal with when he was a baby until I found out that he only ate strawberry products, be it artificial or organic but my Yule loves the taste of it.”

Wol Ryeong couldn’t help but smile, he pulled the blanket away from Yule to show himself. Looking down at his son lovingly he smirked, “That’s another thing we have in common, son.”

Yule frowned and sat up on the bed. Looking at his father he asked, “What are the other things?”

Wol Ryeong raised a surprised brow, this was the first conversation Yule was initiating since his arrival. Thinking for a moment he said, “You have my eyes, nose, mole and lips. The same colour hair as me and I can already tell that you are a dominant Alpha like myself.” He paused and looked at Taekyun saying, “Although you look so much like me, I can see the resemblance of your mama in you and not to mention, you like everything strawberry, now I have no reason to hide my fixation with the flavour cause I share it with my son and we have matching names too, Wol Ryeong and Yul Ryeong.”

Yule pursed his lips and pulled his legs up to hug them, looking at his mama who was secretly smiling he scoffed, “I’m more handsome than you though!”

Wol Ryeong’s head dropped in defeat while Taekyun burst out laughing, wiping his tears away he handed Yule the freshly made healthy chicken chow mein with carrot and cabbage strips that were still crunchy and kissed Yule on his mole, “Yes, my baby is the most handsome.”

Taekyun looked over at Wol Ryeong who couldn’t stop smiling but whispered to him, “I’ve missed out on so much.” Taekyun nodded as he smiled back reassuring him, “Stay alive and you won’t miss a moment longer.”

As they were eating Taekyun felt himself melt at the deliciousness and after three mouth-watering bites, he asked, “When did you get the time to learn how to cook? I don’t remember you taking cooking classes in high school.”

Wol Ryeong cleared his mouth before speaking, “We had a maid that looked after me since my father wanted nothing to do with my mother. She looked to me as more of a son than someone to look after and taught me how to cook, clean and various other things but when my dad found out that instead of going over my duties for ‘my job’,” he said looking at Yule who was also looking back at him making Taekyun catch between the lines, “He fired her hiring someone else in her place then one day I got sick due to food poisoning which led my dad into ‘ending’ that person's contract due to ‘mal-intentions’ … I never trusted anyone to make my food so I had to grow up quick.”

Taekyun nodded understanding the severity in his words. Yule, on the other hand, frowned, “Ma asked you when did you get the time to learn how to cook, you went on and told us a whole story.”

Taekyun’s eyes widened. He twisted Yule's ear between his fingers asking in a stern voice, “Where are your manners young man?”

Yule grabbed his ear that was in pain, “I forgot them, forgive me,” he answered quickly. Taekyun gave his son a warning glare who weakly smiled at him but glared when he looked back at Wol Ryeong’s painful expression since he could feel his son’s pain.

Taekyun looked back at Wol Ryeong and smiled, “Sorry, he gets like this when he is around people who he is comfortable with.”

Wol Ryeong smiled happily knowing that his son was getting used to him only after a few days but Yule groaned displeased seeing that he was seen through by his mama who even let this uncle know!

I will try and update once a week with two chapters a week at most if I have written more than I should :D - I have yet to figure out where this story is heading... thank you for your patients :)

7