C8: Troubling Parents
265 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepping out of the SUV with Wol Ryeong following behind him, Taekyun made his way to the office to get a visitors tag for himself and Wol Ryeong.

When they walked into the office the secretary greeted him with a frown but her eyes soon widened in disbelief when she saw the sex god behind him. She smiled brightly thinking that the two did not arrive together and looked at Wol Ryeong, "Good morning sir, how may I assist you?"

He frowned and looked down at Taekyun who wasn't at all angry that he was ignored but Wol Ryeong found this to be very disrespecting towards his son's mother. He turned back to the secretary and said, "We're here to pick up OUR son's homework."

The secretary was dumbfounded. She looked at Taekyun then back at Wol Ryeong then at Taekyun again. Taekyun smiled at her and said, "Can I have two visitors tags."

The secretary nodded and handed it to him, "The Principal would also like to speak with you, I'll notify him that you are here but you can go ahead to your sons class."

Taekyun thanked her and walked out pulling Wol Ryeong who had a deep frown on his face. He handed the tag to the tall man beside him and said, "Fix your face, you look very scary."

Wol Ryeong scoffed and clipped the tag to his black shirt, "How can you remain calm when she disrespected you like that?"

Taekyun smiled at him, "Male Omega's are treated far worse than female Omega's dear husband, this is nothing compared to what Yule and I have been through."

Wol Ryeong wasn't convinced, he tried to think of what they could have experienced but Male Omega's were rare and he barely knew any female Omega's beside his sisters' mother.

The two arrive at the class, Taekyun looked over at Wol Ryeong and motioned for him to stay a distance away out of view. Wol Ryeong raises a brow confused but did as told. Taekyun then knocked on the door but the teacher ignored him. He knocked again five minutes later but was ignored again, he stood to the side and waited as he watched Wol Ryeong's face change.

Fifteen minutes passed.

Twenty minutes passed.

Another ten minutes after that and the thirty-minute mark was hit.

The door opened and the teacher walked out. She gave Taekyun a once over who smiled at her and shoved a book against his chest, "You really know how to annoy me don't you?"

"Sorry," Taekyun answered with his head lowered and took the book from her. "Thank you," he said and smiled up at her.

She frowned and held out her hand that had a basket in it. Inside were chocolates and get-well cards from the children, "Yul Ryeong's classmates prepared this, I hope you will pass it on to him," she said with a fake smile on her face.

Taekyun took the basket and smiled, "I will definitely pass it on to him, thank the children for us please." The teacher nodded and turned around. Her right eye spotted something in the corner and she turned to look at it.

Her eyes widened but froze when she saw that the handsome man wore an angry expression. "Let's go," he said to Taekyun who nodded and walked beside him.

Yule's teacher recognized immediately that he was Yul Ryeong's father and instantly felt dreadful. She made them both wait outside for so long and on top of that, this dominant Alpha was pissed but didn't show it. She looked at the basket in Taekyun's hands and started sweating.

The two of them arrived at the office but the principal wasn't in and Wol Ryeong wasn't in the mood to stay here any longer. He pulled Taekyun out of the office and headed back to the SUV.

Taekyun walked a few steps to a black bin not too far from the SUV making Wol Ryoeng frown. Wol Ryeong's eyes widened when he saw Taekyun lift his hand and chuck the contents of the gift basket into the bin and walked back only with the basket.

"Why did you do that?" Wol Ryeong asked displeased. It was something for Yule and he had no right getting rid of it. Taekyun frowned, "Its nothing but death threats and expired chocolates and sweets, why would I feed it to my son?"

"What?!" Wol Ryeong asked furiously. He walked around the SUV to the bin and pulled everything out, "Wol Ryeong just leave it," Taekyun called him.

Wol Ryeong ignored the Omega behind him who was smiling inwardly gleefully. Wol Ryeong was quite fond of his son so…

Taekyun's eyes widened in horror. He quickly pulled the door to the SUV open and got in. He shut the door behind him and stared out of the window as Wol Ryeong walked back to the school building.

Taekyun's body was shaking as he struggled to keep his pheromones in check if he releases it now, it will only trigger Wol Ryeong to repeat how they conceived their son Yule.

Taekyun luckily calmed down after smelling Wol Ryeong's pheromones that exploded after reading one of the letters.

Wol Ryeong's anger reached every class in the first-grade building also including the administration office. The Beta's froze in place while the Alpha's fell to their knees and panted. The Principal rushed to see why there was a sudden rush of dominant Alpha pheromones flooding the school grounds.

He arrived at Yule's class and heard, "HOW DARE YOU ALL GIVE MY SON EXPIRED SWEETS AND CHOCOLATE AND EVEN DARE TO WISH THAT HE DOESN'T MAKE IT BACK ALIVE AND HOPE HE DIES!!!"

The Principal entered the class and found all the children crying in their seats with their heads lowered and the pungent smell of urine in the air. He looked at Wol Ryeong who had a crazed look in his eyes.

"Who are you?" Wol Ryeong asked. Wol Ryeong's oppressive pheromones pressed against the principal but he didn't kneel and bit down on his cheeks, gritting he answered, "The principal sir, what is going on here?"

Wol Ryeong threw the cards and chocolate at the principal and growled, "These children want my son dead and are feeding him expired chocolates and sweets, why wouldn't I be angry?!"

"Your son?" The Principal asked confused. Wol Ryeong looked at him, "Yes! My Son Park Yul Ryeong! I won't hurt these children but if you don't do something about their behaviour and this woman," he said pointing to the teacher on the floor kneeling, "If you and these people don't show my husband and child respect, I will damn make sure that none of you live or else my name wouldn't be Rong Wol Ryeong!"

He walked past the principal and stalked back to the SUV and when he got in, his anger didn't subside. Taekyun held it in but couldn't and his pheromones exploded mixing together with Wol Ryeong's. Wol Ryeong's head snapped to look at Taekyun who was breathing heavy and had a dazed look in his eyes. Drool was dripping from the side of his mouth, Wol Ryeong's eyes darkened.

He started the SUV and drove to the nearest vacant parking lot. Snapping both seat belts off, Wol Ryeong pounced on Taekyun and history repeated itself.

When their need for each other was filled, Wol Ryeong drove Taekyun to the hotel he had been staying at and the two of them cleaned up. As Taekyun was getting dressed, all the marks on his body that he made earlier. He sighed and walked up to Taekyun, "Taekyun, I know it was wrong of my this time but it wasn't intentional, no wait, it was." He rubbed Taekyun's shoulders and pulled him in for a hug, "It was now or never, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I would prefer to have my children with you and no one else."

Taekyun sighed and looked at Wol Ryeong, "It's okay, just be gentle next time."

5