C9: Grandfather
258 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wol Ryeong was sitting on the chair beside Yule’s bed speaking to him, a knock on the window attracted both of their attentions making them look over at the window. Wol Ryeong’s eyes widened when he saw his father standing on the other side glaring at him.

His eyes moved over to the bald boy sitting on the bed and his eyes widened in surprise, he looked at his son motioning him over with his finger.

“Wol Ryeong, who is he?” Yule asked with a frown. Wol Ryeong sighed, standing up, he looked down at Yule, rubbing his shoulder he said with a smile, “Don’t frown, Yule, he’s your grandfather, my father.”

Yule nodded, “Why is he here?”

Wol Ryeong looked at his son sadly, “It’s probably because I’ve been here with you the whole time.”

“Okay~” Yule nodded. “I’ll be just outside if you need anything, okay son?” Wol Ryeong assured him.

Yule hummed and watched as his father left. Closing the door behind him, he looked at Yule who started eating strawberry yoghurt then looked at his father.

The old man stared at his son, “Father?” Wol Ryeong greeted and called. The old man sighed, “I was going to reprimand you for leaving your post,” he looked at Yule who was now standing by the window looking at him blankly as he ate the yoghurt.

“Wol Ryeong, what’s going on here?” he asked still looking at Yule.

Wol Ryeong frowned looking at Yule, this son of his wasn’t afraid of other Alpha’s, not one bit at all, “He’s my son.”

“I can see that,” the old man said, “Who is his mother, when did this happen and why did something like this happen?”

“In high school, his mother is an Omega who I forced myself on,” Wol Ryeong said, skipping most of the details, “His mother was in heat and I went out of control.”

The old man turned to look at his son and Wol Ryeong could see the disappointment in his father's eyes, “An Omega Wol Ryeong, really? Out of all the woman you came into contact with, you just had to fuck an Omega?”

The old man sighed in frustration, “What’s done is done, why is he in there, this door was locked and we were told we couldn’t go in.”

“He inherited granddad’s Leukaemia so his mother came to find me. I’m a positive match for the donation and I plan to stay here until it’s done,” he said feeling guilty for Yule having to suffer.

The old man looked at his son and saw that Wol Ryeong had love in his eyes for this son of his, narrowing his eyes, he gazed over at his grandson. His gaze switched between the father and son pinpointing out the resemblances between them but there were also the slight differences that didn’t belong to Wol Ryeong, “When is the surgery?” He asked.

“In a few days,” Wol Ryeong answered. He looked over at his father and saw that he was doing his best to keep himself together, taking a chance he asked, “Do you want to meet him?”

The old man grunted then followed Wol Ryeong to the decontamination room. When they returned to the room, Taekyun and the doctor was inside looking at Yule who was standing on a scale. The door opened and they looked over.

When Taekyun turned around and saw the old man his body shuddered. The old man frowned, he looked at Wol Ryeong who was smiling at Yule. He helped Yule off the scale and carried him to the bed, “Everyone, I want you to meet my father, Rong Hwan Shik, dad this little one is Yul Ryeong, his mother Taekyun and this is Dr Jung who is in charge of the Yule.”

Hwan Shik had his judgemental eyes on Taekyun who was trembling. Yule frowned, he picked up the empty yoghurt tub and threw it at his grandfather, hitting him on the face with it. The adult's eyes widened, “I don’t like you, leave.”

“Yule!” Taekyun hissed.

Yule looked over at his mama and said, “But he’s scaring you, mama.”

Taekyun frowned, “Just leave it!” Looking at Hwan Shik he bowed, “Sorry for my son's bad behaviour sir.”

Hwan Shik looked over at Yule who struggled out of Wol Ryeong’s arms and went over to his mama. He pinched Taekyun’s sighed who yelped and glared at him. Yule hugged Taekyun’s leg and glared at Hwan Shik, his eyes darted over to Wol Ryeong and looked at him displeased. Harrumphing, he turned his head and ignored the adults.

“Yule!” Taekyun hissed. He felt so embarrassed that his son was misbehaving.

“I’m really sorry,” Taekyun said looking at Hwan Shik.

Hwan Shik chuckled, shaking his head he said, “No, I should be the one saying sorry, your son was only protecting you. I’m sorry for being rude,” Hwan Shik said and bowed.

Taekyun looked at him with wide eyes and so did Wol Ryeong, why was his father behaving himself?

“Ah~ no its okay,” Taekyun said weakly. Hwan Shik looked over at Yule who looked at him with a raised brow, “I’m sorry for scaring your mother Yul Ryeong, I won’t do it again.”

Yule tilt his head to the side answering, “Really? I don’t believe you.”

“Yule~” Taekyun whined helplessly.

Yule looked up at his mama and shrugged. Taekyun crossed his arms over his chest, “I’m sorry, my son is normally well behaved.”

Hwan Shik looked over at Taekyun and smiled, “It's fine, I wasn’t on my best behaviour either.”

Yule walked over to his father who picked him up and put him on the bed, sitting down beside him, he yawned then stared at his mama. Hwan Shik looked at the little boy and complimented, “I thought it was only my imagination but he really looks like Wol Ryeong.”

Taekyun smiled proudly, his son was definitely gorgeous, he’ll be drop-dead handsome when he is all grown up.

Taekyun walked up over to the nightstand where his bag was and pulled out a baby picture of Yule, handing it over to Hwan Shik he said, “You can have this if you want, I already gave Wol Ryeong a copy of it.”

Hwan Shik looked at the picture in his hand and took it, looking down at it he couldn’t help but marvel, “They really are father and son.”

“I know right? I said the same when I saw it,” Wol Ryeong smiled proudly.

Taekyun rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed next to Yule, Hwan Shik looked over at the three of them clearing his face of all emotion, only he knew what he was thinking at this moment.

5