C13: And this?
213 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the whole incident of Taekyun contacting his sister after so many years, she couldn’t help but spread the good news but their grandmother didn’t take it too well.

When Taekyun was first kicked out, she threw a fit but couldn’t stop it or find Taekyun after he left and her husband stopped her from contacting the Omega Welfare.

And when Taekyun’s sister came to deliver the good news, she was instead berated for her lack of humanity.

The family ended up searching for Taekyun and finally found him in one of the hospitals that was across the country. They all made the trip and when they arrived they heard that the surgery was over and the one who was sick wasn’t him but a child with the same surname.

So he had a child?

They were shown to a room and saw that Taekyun was asleep on a chair between two beds; one had an adult male in it asleep and the other had a child in it who was awake and staring at the old man reading a book to him and ignoring him.

They watched as Yule raised his left leg and kicked the book out of the old man’s hands then pretend to be asleep. The old man picked up the book and hit Yule on the stomach who opened his eyes and kicked it out of his hands again with a smile on his face then throw his pillow at him.

After the two of them settled down, the nurse knocked on the window making Hwan Shik turn around and look.

He frowned seeing all the people outside but got up and went to find out what do they want.

Short but better than nothing. Future chapters will be this short until I can get myself out of my writers block state.

 

7