C21: A secret for us to keep
150 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The doorbell rang and Taekyun went over to open it.

He was surprised to see that Hwan Shik was here, “Afternoon, please come in.”

Hwan Shik nodded his head and said, “You seem to be well, where is my grandson?”

“In his room, he has a friend over,” Taekyun answered and followed behind him to the living room.

“A friend?” Hwan Shik asked as he sat down.

Taekyun nodded his head, “Yes, from school. But I think the boy likes Yule.”

“What?” Hwan Shik asked angrily.

Taekyun nodded his head, “That is what they other children are saying, I asked Yule and he did not comment much about it.”

Hwan Shik nodded his head, “Is the boy an omega?”

Taekyun shook his head, “No, he is an Alpha.”

Hwan Shik nodded his head, “Did Wol Ryeong do a background check on them?”

“Yes, there is nothing out of the ordinary about the family although the husband is on too many business trips with many side women and men. The wife filed for divorce several times while the husband has put a stop to it and according to Yule, the wife wants Wol Ryeong,” Taekyun explained.

Hwan Shik scoffed. He looked at Taekyun and asked, “And you, what do you have planned for this family?”

Taekyun raised a brow and asked, “What do you mean?”

Hwan Shik looked around and said, “You have completely taken over Wol Ryeong’s home and life.”

Taekyun was not happy about hearing this but was not at all surprised, from the get go, Hwan Shik did not approve of him.

Taekyun sat back in the chair and said, “Wol Ryeong wants to be part of our lives, in fact, he insists. I would have liked it if he was not my fathers son but life just is not fair is it?”

“And you are carrying his second child,” Hwan Shik commented.

Taekyun looked down at his stomach and nodded, “Yes. I at least gave him permission this time but, unlike you think, I do not plan on giving my love to him, my love belongs to my children.”

“Grandpa!” Yule growled standing in the doorway.

Hwan Shik turned around and smiled at him and yelled, “Grandson!”

Yule rolled his eyes and walked over as he asked, “What are you doing here, my father is not home.”

“Well, I came to see your other father. Am I not allowed to?” Hwan Shik asked as he looked at Yule who went over and sat down beside him.

Yule shrugged, “I know you are up to something.”

Hwan Shik nodded his head, “Well I came to ask what your mama has planned in life.”

Yule raised a brow and looked at his mama. His eyes trailed down to his stomach then said, “I am telling daddy that you came uninvited.”

“Taehyun?” An angry voice called from the stairway.

Hwan Shik turned his head and heard Yule say, “I think you should go home now.”

Jae Jeon came from around the corner and saw a familiar face beside his Taehyun.

Hwan Shik frowned when he saw the boy. This child’s father was a customer of his business and Hwan Shik often went over to receive his money there.

Jae Jeon immediately knew that something was up and looked at Taehyun, he raised a brow and said, “I was looking for you.”

Yule nodded his head and said as he walked over, “My grandfather is visiting and he did not bring me a milkshake, let's go back to the room.”

Jae Jeon nodded his head then bowed to Hwan Shik and let Taehyun drag him away.

Hwan Shik turned to Taekyun and said, “That boy knows me.”

Taekyun took in a deep breath and said, “I am sure Yule will handle it perfectly.”

*

After Jae Jeon closed the door behind them, he looked at Taehyun and said, “Tae, that man is not surnamed Cha, and you said your parents are married. He also looks like your father.”

Yule froze hearing his words, luckily his back was facing Jae Jeon and he could not see his expression. Yule turned around with a smile on his face and said as he looked at Jae Jeon, “You said you wanted to marry me right?”

Jae Jeon nodded his head but got more curious because Taehyun ignored him many times even though he was still friends with him.

Yule continued smiling and said, “I will think about it if you keep it to yourself that you know my grandfather and what he does.”

Jae Jeon’s eyes widened in excitement. He nodded his head and said, “Okay but I need to know something.”

“What?” Yule asked.

“Tell me your real name, I know your grandfather has many names and my father wanted me to learn the business which means I will have to know his contacts too and here you are saying that you will consider me so, tell me your name at least let me know this one thing about you that no one else will know,” Jae Jeon said.

Yule looked around the room nervously, his father made sure that he knew the importance of keeping his name hidden but now, Jae Jeon also knew his grandfather? What now?

After thinking it over he looked at Jae Jeon and said, “My nickname is Yule. My name, I do not want to give it, I will once I made my decision.”

Jae Jeon nodded his head, he really liked Yule so he could wait.

“Can I call you Yule too?” Jae Jeon asked.

Yule nodded his head but said, “Only when we are together, if my father finds out, we both will be in trouble.” 

 

3