Final: You and Me Forever
151 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 years later

Seo Jae Jeon knocked on the door multiple times until it opened. He lowered his head to look at the one who opened it.

“What do you want?” The human asked him.

“I am here to see your brother,” Jae Jeon said in an annoyed tone.

“You were here a few days ago, why are you here again?” She asked with a flick of her hair. She couldn’t be bothered that Jae Jeon was before her.

Jae Jeon sighed and crouched down, looking at her he said, “Gongjunim, please call your brother for me.”

Gongjunim scoffed, she turned around walking into the house and said, “Do it yourself, he is upstairs in his room.”

Jae Jeon shook his head with a smirk. He got up, walked in and closed the door behind him then made his way up to Yule’s bedroom. Yule’s door was open while he sat on the bed playing a game on his phone and when he saw Jae Jeon at his door, he quickly sat up with a surprised look on his face.

“What are you doing here?” Yule asked him.

Jae Jeon smirked, he walked in closing the door behind him then went over to the bed and crawled over to Yule. Slipping between Yule’s legs, Jae Jeon hovered over Yule who was lying down and turning pink and asked, “Why? Did I walk in on you watching porn?”

Yule shook his head, “I was playing a game asshole.”

Jay Jeon leaned down and kissed Yule at the base of his neck up to his chin. “I missed you Yul Ryeong,” he said.

Yule had his eyes shut then relaxed and hugged Jae Jeon. Opening his eyes, Yule said as he looked down Jae Jeon’s back, “I missed you too JJ.”

Jae Jeon looked down at Yule and asked, “You do?”

Yule scrunched his nose and asked, “Why are you asking me this rubbish. You know I miss you every second of the day just like you always miss me.”

Jae Jeon smirked and bit down on Yule’s lips and shoved his tongue into Yule’s mouth and swam inside it as though he was looking for treasure within the deep blue ocean.

Yule whimpered underneath Jae Jeon’s body growing sexually aroused and slowly released his pheromones. Jae Jeon instantly felt a stab in his gut and got up from the bed and vomited into the bin at the side of Yule’s bed.

Yule got up and went to Jae Jeon’s side and apologized, “JJ I am so sorry, I did not mean to release it.”

Jae Jeon wiped his mouth and sat down on the bed. He looked up at Yule who looked like he was about to cry. He pulled Yule over by the hand to straddle him and hugged Yule, “It’s okay, I know you did not mean it.”

“But this happens every time when we try to get intimate, will we never be able to have sex?” Yule asked as the tears streamed down his face.

Jae Jeon chuckled, he was happy to know that Yule wanted to be intimate with him and all but it was really hard when either of them got comfortable and released their pheromones. The pheromones of a dominant alpha were strong and both of them were dominant -- who knew that two dominant alphas would fall in love?

It was impractical since they would not be able to stand one another’s pheromones but Yule and Jae Jeon loved each other and were trying everything they could to be together.

Jae Jeon looked up at Yule and said, “You know I love you right?”

Yule nodded his head, “I know you love me very much.”

Jae Jeon lied back on the bed with Yule in his arms and said, “One day we will be able too we are still young after all.”

***

Yule sat on the couch in the living room watching Gongjunim play around while their mama sat on the single couch feeding their baby brother and asked, “But why is it impossible for us to be together?”

“Because you are an alpha and so is that human,” Gongjunim answered even though no one was talking to her.

Taekyun looked over at his son who glared at his sister and said, “Your sister is right and Gongjunim, no one is speaking to you, go play in your room while I speak to your brother.”

Gongjunnim looked at her mama then rolled her eyes and walked off to the kitchen to fix herself a snack.

Taekyun gazed at Yule and said, “Your sister is right but if you love him then you two should do something to solve your problem and about sex, you are far too young to have sex.”

“Mama, there are people having sex far younger than me and you know Jae Jeon and I have been together since forever. I never liked him in the beginning but I love him and I want to be with him,” Yule said as he wiped away his tears away.

“Then be with him Yule, try to control your pheromones, he managed to get it done so why can’t you?” Taekyun asked confused.

“Because it feels so good when he kisses me,” Yule answered with no embarrassment at all.

Taekyun looked at his son and felt so sorry. It was truly hard for both alpha’s to show affection when they kept on emitting their pheromones.

***

Yule made his way to Jae Jeon’s home and heard screaming coming from inside. Just as he was going to knock on the door, the door flung open and Mr Seo, Jae Jeon’s father came storming out. He stopped and looked at Yule, he almost said something mean but kept it to himself. 

Yule made his way inside the house and saw Mrs Seo sitting on the couch crying and Jae Jeon was standing not too far from her leaning against a beam with a frown on his face. 

Jae Jeon saw something from the corner of his eye and looked up. He saw Yule standing there looking at him with a worried expression on his face.

“Tae Hyun?” Jae Jeon called out to him.

Even Mrs Seo looked over at Yule and looked embarrassed. She wondered how long he had been standing there but most of all, why was he here?

“Welcome, Tae Hyun. Please come in, I am sorry that you had to witness all of that, shall I get you something to drink dear?” Mrs Seo asked.

Yule shook his head, “No, I am just here to see Jae Jeon.”

“Come,” Jae Jeon said as he walked off. Yule followed behind him to his room.

When Yule walked in, Jae Jeon slammed the door shut and hugged Yule to himself. Hugging him back Yule said, “Don’t let it get to you JJ.”

“I know but he is ruining our family,” Jae Jeon answered.

Yule pulled away from him and asked, “I thought I was your family?”

Jae Jeon cupped his face and kissed Yule on the lips, staring into his eyes Jae Jeon said, “You are my everything Yule.”

Yule smiled at him and said, “Now what is the problem?”

Jae Jeon smiled weakly at him and said, “You know everything so why still ask?”

“Well, you’ll be out soon no?” Yule asked him.

Jae Jeon sighed and went to lie down on his bed with Yule on top of him and rubbed his back as he looked up at the ceiling. The mirror’s on the ceiling reflected the tired look on his face back to him causing him to close his eyes and mumble, “It might be sooner than later. They are getting divorced and my father wants me to move in with him. He even said that he was going to pay my mother 9.3 million to give me up. He is adamant about me walking in his footsteps.”

Yule sat up straddling Jae Jeon and placed his hands on Jae Jeon’s chest. He looked down at him confused and asked, “You mean the footsteps that don’t have me walking beside you?”

Jae Jeon turned his head away. He did not want to see Yule’s expression when they spoke about what his father wanted for them.

Yule frowned seeing that Jae Jeon did not answer him and instead looked away, did this mean he was considering it?

Yule hit his chest and said, “If you think that you are going to leave me…”

“Yule just stop, you know you are the only one for me,” Jae Jeon cut him off. Jae Jeon turned to look Yule and said as he grabbed Yule’s hand’s in his, “I have sacrificed so much to be with you and I do not regret anything. My father is the one who decided to fuck someone else and have a family outside the marriage. He still wants me as his son and if he wants me he needs to accept that you will always be in my life and by my side. I am the one who got him to where he is because I am the one who saved you that day - if he thinks or says anything wrong to you, I will pull the rug out from under him.”

Yule smiled weakly and lowered himself to lie on Jae Jeon’s chest and said as he listened to the heart beat under him, “You and me forever.”

Jae Jeon chuckled, “Yes Park Yul Ryeong, you and me forever.”

Thank you for joining me on this journey.

If you want to read more of my work, you are welcome to join me on my patreon

2