Volume 1: Chapter 5 – Intermission
494 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[][][5][][]

The afternoon started to wane, giving way to the eventual appearance of night, as the sun's brightness dimmed little by little, giving way to the night.

After his intense make-out session with Anna, he put on his pants, shoes, and socks, when he saw her black panties lying on top of the table, a 'souvenir' in exchange for sex that made him sigh, resigned to the fact that her old habits are still there even if she was already married with two daughters.

While buttoning up his uniform, he received a call from his wife, grabbing the cellphone on the top of his table, and answered her call.

"Hi honey, did Anna drop by for a visit?"

"Yes. Talked about her family problems."

"Then sex?"

"...Yes."

A silence at the end of the line made him pause, as if he chose the wrong answer.

"...so it's manifested again, huh?"

No trace of suspicion or bitterness was in her voice sine she knew her husband's condition that flared up every couple of years.

"That's right. When I saw the look she was giving and her naked body, I just blanked out and next thing I knew, we were both on the floor, her body slumped against mine."

On the other side of the line, her breath hitched, a feeling of dread in the pits of her stomach.

"I thought we put it behind us years ago."

"It seems my younger brother's anger still remains, even after all these years."

"You think he's the reason why your condition is flaring up now of all things?"

A pregnant pause settled between them, a sense of unease slowly forming deep inside their hearts.

For all the terrible things that occurred between Faulk and his brother, he still forgave him in the end, even as his younger brother cursed him in his dying breath.

She cleared her throat, washing away any morbid thoughts regarding their history.

"Anyway, you owe me sex tonight, and I'm going to make sure you're never getting out of bed for the next five days."

The serious tone in her voice made him nervous because the last time they had a sex marathon, he laid in bed for nearly two weeks, being ridden by his wife every single day, the smell of sex and the atmosphere of lust inside their bedroom still present.

"Wait a minute...are you serious? Haven't you had enough when we had sex inside our private plane for hours when we traveled together?"

"Nope. That was different. And the one at the hotel where we nearly got caught by security~ ,or the one inside the hospital when you pinned me on my hospital bed and pounded me like crazy~ , or that time in Japan when you had sex with me while dressed in my kimono at the back of the shrine~...Need I say more?"

Each of her words, the tone in which she delivered it, the deliberate sensual noises beneath it all made him hard again, forcing him to control his urge to ravage her, bidding his time until he got home where he could finally carry her on his firm masculine arms, toss her on the bed, and have intense sex without a care in the world.

Reigning in the urge to masturbate, the two of them conversed for a long time before they said their goodbyes to one another, the sun now giving way to the moon's presence in the ever darkening horizon.

[][][][][]

The stale white room was devoid of anything except a table on the middle, no windows to let in sunlight, and illuminated by the lights installed inside it.

A pale corpse laid on top of the table, brown eyes devoid of life, a dull gray light glowing from within the middle of his chest. The corpse of a man, in his late 40's, who died of a sudden heart attack, a former Special Forces Officer who retired with honors. His firm, muscular body spoke of years of exercise, the sharp angles of his face, the rock-hard abs, the multiple scars crisscrossing his body, and taut muscles made for a wonderful sight for any woman lucky enough to see it.

For the white-haired beauty with glittering crimson eyes however, what she saw was a mere specimen, an object to be dissected and studied, all for the sake of creating a living puppet, an obsession she's held since she was a little girl.

Such corpses were rare and had to be smuggled inside the city to avoid the keen eyes of the customs office as well as the authorities. She was lucky since her father left her a considerable fortune, her mother managing their growing pharmaceutical company with such skill and finesse that it has earned a name for itself, their numerous contacts abroad made it possible to acquire such fine specimens.

She slowly traced her hands all over the cold body, taking note of the sinuous lines running through the muscle fibers. taking note of its texture and quality.

"Strong and Hard. Just like him. Ideal body fit for a warrior. Good enough as my first puppet."

After a couple more minutes, she took her hands off the body, feeling a pang of regret, stifling her emotions and she focused on her task.

"Rise."

On her command, the dull gray light pulsed inside the body, lines spreading all over the surface, jump-starting the once inactive bodily processes once more. 

Wisps of grey light swirled all over him, glowing brighter and brighter as the intensity of their spinning increased, a blinding light now engulfing the room.

She narrowed her eyes, refusing to close them for fear of missing this momentous occasion.

A few minutes pass before the glow slowly receded, turning into motes of light as it disappeared, blank brown eyes now filled with life, represented by a white glow surrounding both irises.

Slowly, he lifted himself up, veins of gray like countless rivers glowing around his now active body, all of them meeting at the tributary in the middle of his chest, where the dull gray light made it as its own.

As he steadied himself on his two legs, lurching as he tried to regain his sense of balance, the girl approached him to take a closer look at her work.

"An impressive specimen. Operation is a success. Next stage is testing."

Neither arrogant nor humble but merely stating facts, like a doll devoid of passion and life.

Stretching his muscles, he stood at attention, giving her a salute, ready to receive orders from his new master.

"I'm at your service, milady. Captain Sten Rios, at your command!"

She nodded at him as a scientist would nod at his own marvelous creation, ignoring his nakedness.

"Come. I shall run some tests on you."

He followed her outside the room, less human and more as a living puppet, devoid of free-will, to be used and discarded as she pleases.

[][][][][]

Alice woke-up inside the infirmary, rubbing tired eyes as she tried to open them, the weight of her struggles threatening to overwhelm her tired body.

Even the tiniest movement made her ache, the stress too much for her body to bear leading to a negative reaction, her hormones in utter disarray, unable to focus on one single point, saddled with the pressures of being a high-class daughter who had to play the part of the perfect girl: chaste, smart, charming, and graceful.

"So my first day debut as a transfer student didn't materialize, huh?"

She muttered, a tone of surrender her hopeless expression hidden behind a white curtain that protected her from prying eyes. 

"I''m so tired...I want to just close my eyes and forget everything..."

Still feeling weak, she settled herself on the bed, soft cotton blankets covering her body preventing her from shivering from the cold air generated by the air-conditioning unit.

As she tried to fall asleep, she heard two voices muttering beside her room and, thanks to the training she received from her mother, she honed in on the voice, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"So Karl says that we won't attack John tomorrow?"

"That's right. He wants to leave him alone, for now so..."

"Is that so? Then we'll stop attacking them for now..."

"I still want to get my revenge on that blonde bitch. When I get my hands on her..."

"You can let temper get the better of you, Lea. You have to be patient. You're not the only one who has a grudge against her..."

"I know, I know. No need to tell me twice,  Kana."

"What are they talking about? And who's Karl and John? Are the important people? Are they doing a secret mission for somebody else?"

She noted the urgent emphasis placed on the word 'John' so she kept it in her memory on the off-chance that she may need it in the future, also filing the words 'Karl,' 'Cana,' and 'Lea' inside her head for reference.

Overtaken by sleep, she drifted off into la-la land, only being woken up by her elder sister who fetched her after school.

[][][][][]

In the spacious living room in Karl's home, he was confronted by his mother, who noticed his agitation, and asked him to sit with her on the couch.

Karl sat on one side and faced his mother, seated on the other side, a pretty woman in her early 40's with short light brown hair and hazel eyes, a disappointed look on her face.

"Why did you attack John again, son?"

"I-it's because..."

Her mother sighed, rubbing her temples at her son's childish reason for breaking off his friendship with him.

"Don't be jealous of every single thing, son. How many times do I have to tell you to control your temper and not commit rash decisions?"

"I-I can't help it mom! John is somebody who I'm not. He's handsome, popular with the ladies, intelligent, charming, and all the teachers love him! I can't stand seeing him be more popular than me!"

"A stupid excuse, son. I've taught you never to compare yourself to other people and to not envy them."

"B-but I want to be like him. T-to be well-liked by the girls a-and the teachers a-and the..."

"You already have a group of girls who love you and follow you everywhere, son. Isn't that enough for you?"

"I-I do but they're not as beautiful as the ones John has..."

"A flimsy excuse son. That's a very poor way of justifying your actions. I taught you better than that."

"B-but I want to be..."

"Does popularity mean that much to you, son? Is it worth exchanging for a lifetime of friendship? You're lucky that John hasn't used his popularity to retaliate against you."

"Ah...well...that's..."

He couldn't speak, unable to think of an answer to her question, realizing that he never retaliated against him despite his popularity.

"There's more things in life than becoming popular, son. Before all this foolish drama, I thought that your friendship would remain unbreakable since the two of your worked so well together but it seems I was mistaken."

The tone of disappointment in her voice made his chest tighten, unable to meet his mother's eyes due to the shame that he felt for his rash actions.

"If you want to apologize, then you have to be genuine about it son. Just let go of your envy and fix your relationship with him. I'm sure that he wants to be friends with you again."

"W-will he not laugh at me mom, if I apologized to him?"

"I'm sure he won't because it's not his nature to mock other people. Besides, has he ever taunted you? Insulted you? Bragged right in front of your face? He never did, right? So you have to make the first move to mend your connection."

He laid back on the sofa, in deep thought.

"Young boys like you love to go-out and bond together, right son?"

Looking up, he nodded.

"How about inviting him to an arcade, or to play basketball? Or spar against each other? Both of you know martial arts right? Or maybe you can bond through music, him playing the guitar and you singing? There's many activities you can choose from to restart your friendship."

"I-I see...yeah...I-I'll think about it mom."

Muttering to himself, he made his way towards the staircase, returning to his room to think about the discussion he had with his mother.

[][][][][]

Angelica lazed around in the living room, reading a risque magazine about seducing men.

As she turned the pages, a blush formed on her cheeks upon seeing the provocative possess displayed on the page and the nearly naked models, only a white cloth covering their naked body, making her body hot.

The scantily-clad pictures in the magazine, coupled with her sexual fantasies about John and his strong masculine body, made her libido rise, become so aroused that she tossed the magazine behind her, grabbed the 10-inch dildo beside her, pulled down her white panties, and used it to stimulate the folds of her pussy, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her.

Using her free hand, she pulled up her white tank top, grabbing one of her breasts and stimulated her nipple, her gentle circular motions amplifying the pleasure building inside of her.

She matched the movement of both hands, amplifying the pleasure she received from both, and inserted the dildo inside her pussy, her hand pumping the long thick pole up and down inside her, a haze of lust slowly settling on her consciousness.

Her glazed blue eyes ignored everything around her, her moans now matching that of a bitch in heat, letting herself drown in her lust, her hand movements getting faster and faster, her body quivering and shivering in response, the couch squeaking due to rocking movements.

As her orgasm started to build up, she increased her movements even more, until she saw white...and stars.

Lots and lots of stars. Flashing white lights. The sound of her mind shattering into a million pieces as she came hard, harder than she expected, knocking  out all sense of propriety and dignity inside her. screaming in ecstasy as white liquids leaked out of her pussy, only stopping her movements after her seventh orgasm, slumping on the now soiled seat, gasping for breath, still in a daze after such a wonderful experience.

She laid there, her legs spread wide and breasts exposed, hands slumped on her sides, releasing her hold on the dildo and letting it fall on the floor, rivulets of white flowing out of her pussy.

Only after a couple of minutes did her consciousness return, realizing that she had to clean-up the mess she made before her parents returned, grabbing both the magazine and the dildo to hide them under her bed so that it won't be discovered by her parents.

[][][][][]  

Lying on his bed, John felt a strange sensation overcome him, a foreign feeling that shook him wide awake.

"Lu, did you feel that?"

The feeling of lightness descended once more, his surroundings dyed a now familiar color, maintaining control of his rising libido.

"I did, your Highness. It must have something to do with one of the girls. What happened?"

"I suddenly felt energized, as if I drank an energy drink."

"Perhaps it must be the strengthening of the connections between you and one of the girls. It's just a theory so I'm not sure whether it's true or not, your Highness."

"Hmm, is that so? Guess I'll have to find out tomorrow then when we meet this 'Arbiter.'"

"It should be entertaining seeing you ask too many questions tomorrow, your Highness. And now I must bid you a good night."

His libido back to normal, he decided to get some sleep for tomorrow night's meeting, to finally get answers to his many questions about what's happening around him.

[][][][][]

9