Chapter 212 – Saddle Down ❤❤❤
1.9k 9 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Besides rather inappropriate ideas, the altered position of our saddle allows Diana to travel at a considerably higher speed. She doesn’t have to worry as much about us being thrown off as we create less aerodynamic resistance while leaning forward. Being pressed one onto another certainly helps too. It feels like we’ve just entered the last straight of a quite high-stakes race.

Naturally, such speeds aren’t really compatible with any potential mischief so we simply enjoy the bumpy ride and focus on the journey. I catch Sirgia sending me a glance over her shoulder now and then and simply smile back at her softly, rubbing my cheek into her hair and offering her a gentle kiss on the same spot.

If she truly wants to make use of the situation she’s put us in, she will have to wait for a good opportunity.

Meanwhile, I try to gauge Diana’s opinion on such prospects. The two of us are improving at communicating with thoughts and images, but I think we still need more practice and perhaps time spent together to consolidate the bond and connection. Maybe one day we shall be able to converse easily and I’m rather excited about that possibility.

I mean, who hasn’t dreamt about cooperating with a mystical creature that also allows you to ride it to battle?

Nevertheless, from what I can gather, Diana doesn’t mind us getting a bit frisky on her back but insists on waiting for a good moment. She wants to cover as much distance as she can before growing tired, and that’s when she is going to slow down, allowing us to interact freely atop her smooth fur. Plus, that should also be when we stray from the common paths.

Lower chances of stumbling on someone while I’m inside a certain someone.

So, we continue the journey as is, valiantly dealing with the quite insistent rubbing of certain sensitive body parts. It’s this cunning Dwarf girl’s fault for designing it this way. We can do only so much to alleviate the effects of the custom positioning. Though, generally speaking, it’s not that bad. It could have been much worse if Sirgia completely ignored utility and focused solely on fun and pleasure.

We ride through the forest trail for another few hours. Diana’s speed continues to impress me, even with her not using the quite overpowered ability to jump through shadows. The number of carriages or individual travellers we pass by isn’t that high. And due to our pace, they don’t even have time to take a closer look at what has just passed them. Some do show a bit of concern when the large wolf zooms by their side, but we are gone faster than they can fully panic.

To be honest, it is fairly entertaining.

Soon, or at least it feels like soon, the sky starts gradually changing colours from pretty blue to charming orange. That’s when the shadows grow longer and Diana decides to step off the path. We make a few jumps from one shade to another before she slows down a little and gives me a glance with her glowing purple tongue lolling out of her ominous snout.

It’s hard to decide if it looks adorable or straight-up terrifying.

Taking that as a signal to enjoy the rest of the upcoming evening, I press myself more into Sirgia’s back and bring my lips closer to her short, sharp ear.

“How is my sweet little Dwarf holding on?” I whisper tenderly.

She trembles lightly and grips her handlebars harder, refusing to look anywhere else besides the front. Even so, I can clearly tell how rosy her adorable cheeks have gotten. Affirming my grip on the left handle, I let go of the right metal bar and allow my hand to wander onto Sirgia’s front, seemingly to hug my short lover tighter.

That causes Sirgia’s breathing to hitch noticeably and she pushes her behind more into my hips. The sliding motions of our bodies evoked by Diana’s movements cause my rather noticeable bulge to poke the very apparent tender bit of flesh between her legs. The angle of her small butt and athletic back continues to create a mesmerising image, alongside a few interesting options.

Yet, there is one more thing that catches my attention, and to verify it, I let my fingers trail down Sirgia’s armour until they reach her belt. Unsurprisingly, it’s loosened enough for them to freely dive under the reinforced fabric and come in contact with her warm, supple skin. Then, shortly after crossing that boundary, they slide into the embrace of something much hotter, evoking a shaky sigh from its owner.

With an amused smirk, I press my mouth more into Sirgia’s ear. “Care to tell me where your panties are?”

Sirgia shivers strongly and starts using the bumpy situation to rub herself right into my fingers, because just as I’ve noted, nothing is covering her privates except for the padded shorts. And what’s more, she’s completely flooding down there. It’s a miracle the material isn’t drenched through and thorough with how wet her pussy is, coating my digits with an unbelievable amount of warm love nectar.

Someone might have been enjoying our position much more than I first assumed.

And now, not only with my erection poking her slit from behind but with my fingers tickling her folds from the front, she is finally experiencing the bliss she’s been yearning for since most likely the minute we departed.

So, let’s turn it up a notch, shall we?

Letting Sirgia think this is all I’m going to do for now, barely scratching her intense itch with slight teases, I use my Voidal Bondage to quietly secure myself in place with purple belts, relieving my other hand from its duty to hold me steady. Before she can register that fact, I shove it under her clothes too, but direct it north rather than south, finding no obstacle on the path to my objective.

“Ahhhnnnn!”

Glancing down in surprise after releasing a rather cute and shocked moan, she finds me not only playing with her leaking flower but also her quite braless buds. When she directs her flushed face to the back in search of an answer, I offer my little lover a sly grin, intensifying the care my fingers show to her fair breast and needy clit.

“More…” Sirgia requests while retaining eye contact with me. “Please, Master…?”

Chuckling softly, I steal her lips for an affectionate kiss and finally pierce her sealed entrance with two digits. Sirgia jumps from pleasure as my fingers curl inside her hot insides, constantly pushed deeper with my cock bumping into them from behind, still separated by two layers of clothing.

“Ahhnn… Ahhnn… Ahnnn…”

Her sweet sighs and cries interrupt our lovely exchange and I let her return to looking ahead and focusing on not letting go of the handles. Sirgia starts shaking her hips to the rhythm too, drilling herself with my fingers on her own. So much of her juices escape with each combined collision that I can finally feel all that moisture each time my covered cock brushes against her shorts.

“Master… Ahnnn… I’m already… Ahhh…”

“Don’t hold back,” I whisper in response and ask Diana to speed up a tiny bit.

When our proud steed lunges forward, I slip my fingers out of Sirgia’s pussy, position them flat between her folds and her shorts, and press onto her back hard with my chest. As Diana lands on her paws, we slam into the saddle and begin sliding back and forth at an increased pace.

“Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Masterrrrrrrrrrr!”

Which, in turn, results in Sirgia’s sensitive nub rubbing right into my digits as if I would be flicking her clit with everything I have. The additional strength it’s smushed into my palm with certainly does wonders for her too as her alluring whines and shouts of pleasure grace my ears like the perfect reward. Her head jerks to the back, directing her face towards the sky for the last, biggest moan.

“Ahnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~!”

I keep stroking her shy nub and soft folds as she lightly gushes onto my fingers with each shiver, definitely enjoying how I gently tickle her nipples too. Sirgia rides her orgasm to its limits before slumping forward into my hold and trying to catch her breath. I continue raining pecks onto her charming hair while letting her rest.

Giving her a moment, I check with Diana, still a tiny bit worried she might feel bothered or uncomfortable with our actions. But, those worries seem unfounded as all I can sense from the female wolf is satisfaction and pride. If I’m not mistaken, she is proud of herself for matching her stride perfectly with my actions and achieving the goal of helping me make Sirgia cum hard.

I guess that’s that.

Something quite humid and hot pressing into my crotch brings me out of my pondering and I find Sirgia staring back at me while delicately biting her lip and pushing her privates into my lap. Smiling at her kindly, I bring us closer for a bunch of loving pecks as she grinds herself into me more and more, conveying her intentions clearly.

Before I can say a word, she snaps her fingers and the strong heat of her slit spreads onto the tip of my member with a surprising intensity, making me shudder and sigh into her lips. Investigating the event makes it clear that she’s just shoved both of our bottoms into her spatial storage and nothing is stopping my cock from impaling her small pussy anymore, already poking her tight entrance with each bump of Diana’s trot.

“You cunning little vixen.” I snicker at the sly Dwarf. “You shouldn’t play with fire, lest you get burned.”

It feels almost impossible, but her cheeks darken even more as she lets go of one of the handles and brings her petite fingers to her rump. With a skilled grip on one of her plump buttcheeks, she spreads them apart, revealing her cute little button and pink lily. Widening the gap of her alluring slit, she causes my tip to slide almost halfway through her entrance now, teasing it repeatedly during the bumpy ride. The look she gives me needs no words.

“I just can’t win against you…” I shake my head, making Sirgia giggle shyly amidst her heavy breathing. “You better pray this saddle is easy to clean!”

Quickly yanking my hands back to my passenger handles, I drive my hips forward and spear into Sirgia’s needy insides in one go.

“Ahnnnnnnn! Yes!”

As my cock rushes through her incredibly tight channel, she too hastily grabs her support bars and offers me her bubbly butt to do as I please while making sure she stays on.

Without further ado, I begin making rather rough love to my beloved first mate, hammering Sirgia’s pussy with all I have. She’s already been wet for who knows how many hours and the quick fingering session was more than enough for my petite Dwarf to be ready for our usual fun. Besides, she has insane resilience and constitution even without my numbers, as we’ve established long ago.

To confirm that, Sirgia not only angles herself even more to receive my pounding but even slams her hips back at me, taking my dick into her small snatch to its very base. Her warm juices cover my member in a flash as I drill her coiling insides with gusto, sighing appreciatively into her adorable ear.

“Ahhnnn! Ahnnn! Ahnnn! Oh!”

As we fuck like animals, Diana decides to change her approach, switching from a quick trot to rather high leaps.

“Ohh! Master! Ahhh! Ahhh! This! Ohh! Feels! Ahhnnn! So funny! Ahhnn! Deep!”

I don’t blame Sirgia for having trouble speaking as I’m finding it rather difficult to do anything else besides groaning with each lunge. Every single time Diana jumps into the air, a feeling of weightlessness descends upon us, tickling our sensitive parts rather pleasantly as we keep being connected, just to forcefully slam us down when she touches the ground, driving my cock deep into Sirgia’s passage with a mighty shove, releasing a loud, wet smack of fleshy bits.

Gods, she is going to kill us with pleasure.

Sirgia has already come from those leaps before I even notice her tightening around me, but to be fair, when you are being thrust into an incredible pussy with so much delight, it’s hard to pinpoint the details. Nevertheless, she is speeding towards another peak as we jump again and again, moaning in slurry ecstasy while barely holding on. Noticing her control slipping, I let go of my handles, wrap my arms around her lithe figure, and bind us all to the saddle with the purple belts, leaving the rest to Diana.

Diana doesn’t disappoint, continuing to bob and wave just the way to allow me to drive my hard member into Sirgia’s hot slit at numerous angles. We basically hug each other and enjoy our time together as our driver takes control of the ride, clearly aiming for as intense mating as she can evoke.

“Master! Ahnnn!”

“I know!” I groan into Sirgia’s fragrant hair. “I’m with you!”

She grasps my arms that have wrapped around her slim waist and I thrust into her constricting channel just as Diana hops back onto the grass, nailing Sirgia for the final time. Her hot internal walls squeeze me with love as I let myself burst into her too, beginning to paint her insides white with my seed. Our valiant steed slows down a little, only bumping my cock against Sirgia’s folds gently as I release jets of creamy delicacy into my lover, who sprinkles my belly with her warm nectar.

We lie atop the saddle while bound by the belts and pant at each other as Diana gently walks forward. I’m still lodged inside Sirgia’s amazing pussy and the two of us look at each other, our faces almost touching. We chuckle almost at the same time and I nuzzle our noses while we come down from our highs.

“That was… amazing… Master…” she whispers softly.

“I don’t think I can take even half of the credit for that,” I reply, making the cute Dwarf giggle again. “But, I agree, this was something else.”

“Thank you, Diana.” Sirgia brushes our friend’s fur where she can reach it.

We receive a quiet bark in response and laugh together once more.

Since we are not in danger of being thrown off anymore, I retract the bindings and slowly pull out of Sirgia’s embrace, watching her pretty face almost melt in pleasure as she hums during the motion. My white cream flows out of her petite slit as soon as I plop out of her and I briefly admire her bubbly rump and feminine secrets. She catches my eyes over her shoulder and flushes shyly, but contrary to that reaction, her fingers wander to her cheeks and spread them to the sides to show me more of her lewd backside.

“There’s way too much horny in that small frame of yours.” I shake my head, making her face even rosier. “But, I wouldn’t have you any different.”

“Does that mean… you would have me more, Master?” Sirgia asks timidly with a bit of hesitation in her voice.

“I should have known this much would not be enough for you.” I laugh gently. “Should we not bother Diana any longer with our debauchery, though?”

The wolf-in-question angles her head to look at us and exchanges glances with the lustful Dwarf. Something unspoken passes between them and Diana returns to her duty of bringing us to our destination. Meanwhile, Sirgia reaches towards something on the side of the saddle and cranks another tiny lever while sending me a timid smile, watching for my reaction.

I watch as things shift underneath the visible material and all four handles reposition. At the same time, Sirgia flips onto her back and gets rid of her remaining equipment, appearing in front of me in her full natural-born glory. 

Before I get a chance to admire her toned and petite charms, she directs her hands above her head and grabs the two bars that are now placed slightly higher than her ears. Her feet begin to move too and I notice that my personal handles start cruising up atop some kind of rods and slightly change their angle. Soon, they stop at around the height of my ribs and Sirgia places the soles of her feet against them.

As a result, I have one beautiful naked Dwarf girl splayed open in front of me as she rests on her back with her knees slightly bent, pushed apart, and her arms grasping the handles almost above the sides of her head. I don’t think she could have put herself in a lewder position that implies only one possible thing.

“I want… to look at you while you make love to me, Master…” she admits with dark cheeks.

“That doesn’t have to happen atop our canine mount, don’t you think?” I raise a teasing brow at her, causing my petite girlfriend to escape to the side with her gaze.

But, contrary to my words, I’m already leaning forward and rubbing my erection against her pretty lower lips, enjoying their delicate softness against my length. She returns her attention to me and watches our privates attentively, awaiting the blessed moment we join our bodies again with visible anticipation on her charming face. Not wanting to deprive my lovely partner of the comfort of my presence, I time my entrance with Diana’s moderate lunge and slip back into the hot channel with much more ease.

“Ahnn!” Sirgia lets out a sweet moan and smiles at me adorably as I bring my face above hers. “I love you, Master.”

“I love you more, my cute Dwarf genius.” I peck her nose before she requests for my lips and seals them with loving kisses.

Once more, I start thrusting into Sirgia’s magnificent pussy, taking hold of her smooth frame with my hands around her waist. Since she’s hogging all the handlebars, I have to do with what I can. Not that I’m disappointed or anything. Keeping my hands on her delicate skin as I pound into her welcoming embrace is nothing short of pure joy. And seeing her writhe underneath me as I tickle the good spots inside her? That’s the best part.

“Ahhhn… Ahhnnn… Ahhnn…” As usual, she doesn’t hide how good she feels from my caresses. “You are much gentler now, Master…”

“I just want to appreciate your beauty and how good you feel.” I wink at her. “And also, I can now do this.”

Dragging my face lower, I bring my mouth to the tender swell of her petite chest and wrap my lips around her hard nipple. To not leave the other one unattended, I release one of my hands from its supportive duty and let it play with the other peak. Naturally, I never stop sliding in and out of Sirgia’s delicate passage, working on our pleasure gladly.

“Master…”

Noticing that this time her call doesn’t sound purely alluring and lustful, I take a peek at Sirgia’s face from amidst her charming breasts. “Yes?”

“Mhmmm… After we finish with my family… Ahnnn… Do you think… Ahhn… Ahnnn… You could give me your child too?” she asks a little hesitantly.

I ease the motions a bit and bring myself higher to lovingly caress her cheek. “If that’s what your heart desires, you know the answer. The moment you feel ready, I’ll make sure my seed takes in your womb and gives you the perfect son or daughter. Though, the thought of two incredible geniuses under one roof does frighten me a little.”

My comment causes her to giggle openly with a wide smile. “What if I bring you more than one?”

Faking a shiver, I act as if I’m feeling a bit weak. “Goddess, save me…”

Sirgia chuckles again and her feet leave the handles as her legs wrap around my waist and push me deeper into her.

“We should start trying now…” She looks me in the eyes with some traces of her usual timidness. “Dwarf wombs take a moment to settle in with the male’s seed…”

“So, what you are saying is, I should fill you up to the brim until you can’t fit any more of it?” I raise a curious brow at her.

Sirgia nods cutely. “Please, Master…”

Well, looks like Cornelia’s condition has truly become a trigger for my wives, but really, does it even bother me at this point? No, I don’t think so. We’ve spent enough time together and gone through so much during our adventures that I think I’m finally ready to build a real family with these ladies. And so, I can’t very well reject the plea of the one woman who first captured my heart in this world and helped me get used to its peculiarities by supporting me with her everything.

“You’ve crafted such a meticulous plan to seduce me, haven’t you?” I snicker in amusement. “I appreciate the effort, but you should have known that there is no way I would be able to say no to my lovely little Dwarf. Not ever.”

A grand, happy smile overtakes Sirgia’s usually passive face and she lets go even of the handles she’s gripping with her hands, threading her fingers into my hair. With a gasp, I squeeze her into the saddle with my own body and grab onto whatever I can while hammering her delicate flower hard into the leathery surface so that she doesn’t slide off. Thankfully, Diana cooperates with me and doesn’t make any sudden movements, sensing that we aren’t completely stable atop her.

“Ahnn! Ahhnnn! Ahnnn! Yes, Master! Ahnnn! I love you so much! Ahnnn! I’m sorry for being a scheming little Dwarf! Ahnn! Ahnn! I’ve always longed for your children but was too embarrassed and scared to admit it! Ahnnn! Ahnn! I’m so happy! Ahnn!”

Considering the fact that I’ve always made sure that we are safe whenever I was having sex with anyone, it’s not surprising that she would be a bit afraid to ask about getting pregnant. I kind of wonder when it was exactly that Sirgia started having such desires, but right now isn’t the moment to ponder those matters. Instead, all I should focus on is making sure my sweet lover is full of my potent cum so that her dream can come true.

Steadying myself with the edges of the saddle, I pound my petite lover right into Diana’s back, wet smacks echoing around us as my underbelly receives affectionate kisses from Sirgia’s spread slit, staining it with impressive amounts of hot nectar. She hugs me to her chest dearly, her arms and legs wrapped around my torso, as her delightful moans and cries tickle my ear with how close her lips are to the side of my head.

Now that Sirgia bears no more inhibitions towards bearing my offspring, her pussy seems to have become even more welcoming and accommodating, while at the same time squeezing me so lovingly that it certainly aims to squeeze every drop of milky delicacy out of my cock. I effortlessly drive my member fully into her uneven channel, experiencing a blissful grip as I pull back.

“Ahnnn! Master! Ahnnn! Ahnnn! Your seed! Ahnnn! Please! Ahhhhh! Together!”

That’s exactly what I have in mind and Sirgia enters her peak right after I start releasing a bountiful load as close to her womb as possible, which is rather close thanks to her petite build. She steals my lips and fills them with vibrations of her alluring moans as I keep pumping into her until the very last drop. The second delivery mixes with the first, and hopefully, both of them are going to be as active in granting Sirgia her wish for a descendant.

We shower each other in tender pecks for a good minute or two after, staying connected even as my semen escapes our connection, dripping slowly from the place where we are one. Sirgia lovingly grazes her underbelly so I join her and delicately trace my fingers over her womb too. She giggles whenever I twitch inside her and we press against my hard erection from outside near the lower areas of her nether regions.

Soon enough, I pull my waist back and we watch the copious amounts of cloudy cream pour onto the seat. Before it can do too much damage, a wand with deeply carved runes appears in Sirgia’s hand after she slides it into one of the side pouches and she directs it at the space close to her feminine bits. With a faint flash, the evidence of our cooperation disappears.

Attempting to hide the useful artefact, she wobbles slightly and I catch her firmly to secure her balance. A delicate flush tinges her cheeks as she stores the item.

“Looks like you have a bit of a hard time keeping your balance. Perhaps we should stop for the night so we can rest. Diana has been running for hours too,” I suggest.

Sirgia gives my member one brief glance before nodding obediently. “As you wish, Master.”

It’s a tad surprising she doesn’t insist on some more lovemaking but I shrug it off as Diana comes to a stop a moment later. Looking around, I spot that we are in a small clearing still surrounded by a lush forest. There are some sizable rocks and overgrown trees that should decently cover our camp. She picked a nice spot.

Pulling my petite lover into my arms, I turn to the side and jump off Diana’s back, landing softly on the ground. I let Sirgia down too and she rests her body against mine for added support. A faint gasp escapes my lips as something brushes against my still sensitive member and I see the cheeky Dwarf’s palm wrapped around my length as she strokes it dearly.

Right. I’m still lacking pants while she’s completely naked.

“We should first set up a camp—” I begin, but pause when she brings her face to my crotch and pulls my tip into her warm mouth. “Sirgia…”

Her charming eyes plead for me to wait so I sigh softly and brush through her hair as she sucks me tenderly, trailing her small tongue all over my tip and shaft while Diana keeps an eye on our surroundings, her big ears standing at attention.

A moment later, Sirgia releases my penis with a cute pop. “Here. Now you are clean too, Master.”

I smirk at her and lean down to offer her a peck of gratitude. Then, before I can say anything about our clothes or tents, she takes a quick look around and walks up to one of the overgrown trees. Diana follows her, and after reaching their destination, the female wolf lays down, allowing Sirgia to detach the big suitcase from her side.

Slowly following them, I watch as she drops it onto the ground and summons a green blade the length of a dagger. She crouches in front of the tree, only accentuating how sexy her cute butt and girly mound look, and drives the blade into the bark. With seemingly no resistance, she carves a shape about one metre wide and one-and-a-half high. Then, she pulls it out, revealing that it runs fairly deep too.

While I try to figure out what’s going on, Sirgia picks the suitcase up again and slides it into the breach, fitting it in perfectly. There’s still a lot of space above it, but the width has been fully covered. Focusing on the blade once more, she carves some runes around the rectangular hole before storing the artefact away.

Finished, she unlocks the big, jewelled suitcase and stands up, turning to me. “Our dwelling is ready, Master.”

I stare at her in confusion. “What?”

“I think it might be better if I show you,” she replies while joining her hands behind her cute behind and swaying her hips timidly.

It would have been adorable if she wasn’t completely nude, making it quite lewd.

“What about Diana?” I glance at our trusty companion.

“She knows how to operate the saddle with her mana. When she lays down, it will cover her with a sheet of protective material that will keep her warm, dry, and comfortable if only she wishes. Other than that, I feel like she would prefer to keep watch over us even with my illusion enchantment hiding our dwelling away,” Sirgia explains.

“Right…” I look between the two females and shrug. “Lead the way?”

She gives me a tiny smile and grabs my wrist, leading me to the open suitcase. Peering inside, I see stairs. Yes, a fucking wooden staircase going in circles. Sirgia ignores my stunned look and demonstrates how to step inside, hopping onto the flat surface which is deep enough for the edge of the suitcase to reach her breasts. I bring my head close to the ground outside and squeeze a finger underneath the weird item, which causes it to tilt a bit. The bottom does not extend further, even though I can only see half of Sirgia in front of me.

“Okay…” I let the suitcase down and take Sirgia’s proffered hand, carefully stepping into the weird storage too.

After we are both in, she pulls a cord next to us and the lid drops down, closing the suitcase. It’s not completely dark since there’s light coming from somewhere below, but it still feels damn scary disappearing into a box.

What’s next? Are we going to visit habitats full of legendary monsters?

I don’t get to ask any questions, noticing that Sirgia has left me while I was deep in thought. Since there’s only one way forward, I slowly descend the spiralling stairs in search of her. After just a few turns, I come into a well-lit hall, right by its front entrance, which stands just to my left.

“What the fuck…”

What appears before me is the very main lobby of our rather characteristic residence. The furniture, the rugs, the reception, the stairs leading to the upper level, the chandelier, everything.

Save for the inhabitants.

“Welcome home, Master.” Sirgia’s voice reaches my ears with a slight echo as I notice her standing in the middle of the chamber, still shyly keeping her hands behind her back, and still as naked.

“Are we back?” I roam my gaze over the unthinkable with pure awe.

She giggles charmingly. “No…”

“Then…” I focus on her adorable frame. “Did you just recreate our mansion’s main lobby and put it inside a… suitcase?”

“Well…” Sirgia scratches her cheek while glancing away. “It’s not just the lobby…”

I stare at her incredulously. “Sirgia…”

“It’s the entire building…” she reveals, bringing her hands to the front and playing with them before her charming belly.

“Goddess hold me…” I support myself against a very real fake pillar from back home. “This had to take so fucking long…”

“A month or few…” Sirgia looks at the ground while timidly tracing circles with her foot, shooting me shy glances from below.

“And it’s all functional?” I ask, slowly making my way towards her.

“Everything besides artefacts and devices that produce smoke or other fumes, yes. I still need to figure out how to let those out of this confined space or filter them out. Toilets and baths are okay since infused crystals can take care of refilling the water and cleaning things. Some more complex artefacts are rather troublesome inside here too, and other spatial items like to malfunction, but I’m definitely going to perfect this enchantment one day.” She launches into one of her usual, passionate rambles.

“Girl, this is already perfect.” I spread my arms and spin around. “Is this what you are hoping to show to your family?”

“Amongst a few other things… Yes…” She twirls her hair, still digging her toe into the carpet.

“Damn. I have so many questions. I can’t wait to hear—”

What I hear is a quiet yelp. Turning towards its source, I notice that Sirgia has moved to the stairs and has already taken a few steps. However, she is currently lying flat on her belly atop them, glancing my way over her shoulder with a heavy blush.

“It seems… that I have tripped… Master…” she says, growing redder and redder.

That doesn’t stop her from bringing her knee up to flash me a tiny bit of her glistening pussy from the angle she’s assumed, her need slowly dripping onto the rich staircase as her gaze drills into my waist.

Rolling my eyes, I unhurriedly walk towards her as she watches my approach with a hopeful look. Reaching her position, I lean over her and run a hand against the soft skin of her back.

“I always wanted to be taken all over the mansion…” Sirgia admits with a barely audible whisper. “But there are always so many people around…”

Offering her a gentle peck, I tenderly slide myself right into her presented warmth, making her grasp the edge of one of the stairs she’s resting on with both hands and exhale with a shiver.

“Well, since it looks like your earlier cleaning trick has ruined our efforts…” I grin at her happy expression. “Another of your dreams is going to be fulfilled…”

Sirgia lets out a tiny, joyful moan as I draw my hips back and plunge again into her clean pussy as far as I can, getting marked with her clear nectar once more.

If my beloved little Dwarf wants to have some fun on the stairs, who am I to disagree?

 

Should have been expected.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Enormous gratitude towards our  Living Legends of the highest tier - Moheebi3abc, Lynderyn, Muff_Diver_Dave, Jeffrey B., and Shadow Silvermane! No less respect for our EX-rank Guild Members - Julian, Wiliam H., Sura, James M., and D3monEmper0r! And naturally towards all the S-rank Guild Members - FSoen Kigi, Fandley, Darth Mole, Dennis W., William J., Michael S., Tonatsi, Robert H., Fussel, Trenton S., SIDracon, Alvzorin, Rando C., TheGovnor, Drew P., Solomon P., Eddie F., Chocotaku, RandomRandomly, Nicholas G., Cody B., Saint J., Atomic0chicken, Patrick F., Zadwolf, Seamus M., Jonas, and Timmy! We wouldn't be able to have such epic adventures without your support! This Guild Master is greatly honored by your presence!

Over 15 chapters (temporarily 5) ahead are available on Patreon!

43