Chapter 58 – Punishment Time ❤❤❤
14k 33 216
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On my way to the tieflings’ room, I remember the promise I made with them. The one about letting Neira draw us while at it. I’m not sure if she will be up for it already, but there’s nothing wrong with asking, so I turn back and head to her room first, sensing her presence there.

While thinking about this whole ordeal, trying to imagine how it could actually be conducted, I reach for the doorknob and open the door to Neira’s bedroom. The sight that enters my eyes just a moment later immediately brings me back to reality.

Neira is standing close to one of the dressers and is currently buttoning up a casual, linen shirt on herself. The problem is, as I’m already very aware since like forever, my dark elves aren’t really into bras and such things, and thus, her modest breasts peek out from the gap created by the not-yet-joined buttons as she is positioned with her front partially towards me.

Fuck. I got too accustomed to moving freely around here and created such an obvious situation!

Well, I’m not some wimp, so I quickly step inside instead of outside and close the door behind me. Even if all the current personnel are all women, privacy is still a thing. I think. Hard to tell when my sexual escapades are known to literally everyone the day after they happen.

I hear Neira giggle behind my back and I turn around. “Sorry.”

She extends both of her arms towards the floor and playfully squeezes her supple breasts together, starting to walk towards me while intentionally swaying them from side to side. Soon arriving at my front, she hugs me softly, pressing them against me and looking up into my eyes as she is just a tad shorter.

“What is there to apologize for?” she asks with a gentle yet slightly mischievous smile and pecks my lips delicately. “I have nothing to hide in front of my lover.”

I give her a gentle kiss in return and hug her back. “Still. I should have knocked. What if you were in the middle of something more private?”

“Then I’d invite you to watch. Or perhaps to join me.” She giggles again.

I sigh and shake my head. “You girls are just too much…”

“And look who is saying that. A demigod of all that’s lewd, seductive and erotic. Shouldn’t you be too much for us, mere, insignificant mortals?”

Catching on her teasing tone, I lean forward and join our lips in a longer and more passionate kiss. A few moments pass during our sweet exchange. Neira clearly enjoys such affection and pushes her mouth for more and more until we finally break from each other’s lips.

“I can’t speak on behalf of all other possible demigods, but I’m pretty sure you are quite significant to me.”

She smiles beautifully and hugs me a little tighter before stepping away and continuing to button up her shirt. I lend her a hand and help with it, going from the top while she goes from the bottom. Neira nods her head as thanks after we finish.

“How can I help you then, Master? You didn’t come here just for me, right?”

“And what if I did?”

She visibly blushes a little. “Can’t be. I’ve received lots of your affection just recently.”

I chuckle. “That may be true but it doesn’t stop you from getting some more. Although, you are correct. I came to you to tell you that I’ll be visiting the tiefling girls and to ask if you would want to accompany me. You know for what.”

“Hmmm…” She ponders for a while. “I think I very well could… There’s nothing super important that I’m working on. I’m actually waiting for a response from Cornelia about something. I might give it a try then. A long time has passed since I last drew something so dynamic. This will be a great experience. I’ll definitely be able to capture at least a few sketches.”

“Alright. Thanks a lot.”

“I need to prepare a few things and also grab some other ones from my workshop. I’ll join you guys in a moment.”

“Do you need help with bringing an easel or other appendages?”

“No, thank you, Master. I’ll handle these myself. You should go and join our models already. I’m sure they can’t wait for you to finally arrive.”

She pecks my cheek and leads both of us outside. We split and walk the opposite ways; Neira towards her workshop and I towards my previous destination. I arrive in front of the entrance to the tieflings' room a few moments later. 

This time, I knock properly. But, there’s no response. I can clearly feel their presence inside. We only formed the contract, so I’m not really able to perceive them with pinpoint accuracy yet, but they are surely there.

“Girls? Are you sleeping? It’s Al.” I knock again and call out to them but only silence keeps answering me. 

They might be deep sleepers or something. Still… Should I take a peek just in case? Maybe something happened? They said that Shawure gets a little crazy when that time comes for her, but it isn’t as bad as to hurt others, right?

A little worried about my limited knowledge, I decide to check on them. They surely won’t mind with how easygoing they are. I turn the doorknob and push the door a little, glancing through the gap. There’s no one on the bed in the centre of the room and it makes me a little confused.

I open the door wide enough to get myself inside and glance around. But, before I can get a good look at my surroundings, the door slams shut behind my back, something pulls on both of my arms, and a metallic clink follows. The next moment, I realize I can’t bring them to the front as they ended up somehow restrained.

A wave of giggling soon follows and I hastily turn around. Shawure, Mafaris and Zalia are all standing in what should be considered the entrance’s blind spot, the area covered by the door when it opens. Each of the women is dressed in only lingerie while smiling mischievously. 

Mafaris, the red-skinned girl, wears a black, laced negligee with a semi-transparent gown flowing down from her also almost completely see-through bra, reaching her barely obtrusive panties.

Shawure, the purple-skinned lady, has a creamy, light-brown nightgown on herself, looking like a simple, one-piece dress reaching to her knees. The only thing that differentiates it from casual clothing is the fact that it’s also quite translucent. And, she is not wearing anything under it, allowing me to barely make out the image of her perky nipples and seductive mound down there.

Zalia on the other hand, our blue-coloured beauty, covers her private parts with a set of pinkish pieces of underwear in the form of an enticing bra and a thong. Not the one that’s literally just a piece of string, but a little wider. Still, her lower lips barely keep themselves from spilling out from behind the material.

I raise my brows at them, tilt my head to the back to check on my hands, which are currently locked together with, literally, handcuffs, fortunately, ones padded with a soft material on the inside, and return my gaze back to the trio.

“What’s the meaning of this?” I ask.

Another round of giggling takes place and all of them walk closer to me, starting to move their hands onto my body.

“You made us wait way too long, Master,” Mafaris says.

“You kept fucking the other girls while we could only listen on the side,” Zalia adds.

“And to top all of that, you even had a huge orgy with the elves,” Shawure grazes my cheek with her finger. “We felt hurt. A lot. We were promised a foursome, yet you just walked away and got yourself into a sixsome behind our backs. That’s why I think all of us here would agree this unfaithful master of ours needs to be punished.”

I chuckle at them and decide to play along. “Oh? You dare to go against me? Quite bold of you.” They fake the expressions of shock and worry. “Where did you get these?” I shake my hands behind my back and ask, partially knowing the answer.

“We made a new ally while you weren’t paying attention to us,” the red girl moves her face closer to mine while pulling on my collar, “and that little friend of ours let us play with these as they are just an early prototype.”

As I thought. Sirgia must have started working on a few things I left the details about in her notebook. That was quick. She is truly overdoing it.

“Shouldn’t you be worried about different things, Master?” 

Zalia replaces Mafaris and presses her body against mine, pressuring me to take a few steps back until I fall onto the bed.

I make a playful, dejected sigh. “And here I even convinced our amazing artist to accompany us today… Looks like my efforts are truly not appreciated.”

All of them freeze for a short second while crawling onto me from all sides. The surprise and excitement which is visible in their eyes almost make them break their play. Seeing my grin, they quickly return back to their mischievous selves, but I can feel the gratitude from the way the three of them peck my lips at the same time.

And just like on command, the door opens and Neira appears in them with an easel in her arms and a paper bag full of supplies hanging down from it. She stops in the doorway and looks at me, lying down on the bed with cuffed hands behind my back while three women in erotic lingerie loom over me.

“Don’t mind me,” she speaks a moment later and closes the door with her heel after coming inside. “I’ll just set myself in that corner. Act like I don’t exist.”

A wry smile appears on my lips as the trio returns their gazes onto me. I loudly swallow my saliva and meekly stare back at the starved predators.

“Well then… Could you at least free me for a moment so that I can take off my shirt?” I ask with a submissive tone.

Mafaris chuckles. “We know you can make it disappear whenever you want. Besides, leaving it on only makes it hotter.”

“And these restraints are not in the way of the most important thing,” Shawure comments while brushing her hands over my crotch.

The next moment, Zalia and Mafaris start aggressively kissing my neck while using their hands to slowly unbutton my shirt. Shawure gets to unfastening my belt and throws my pants off in a single, strong motion. My underwear is gone in a flash too and my already hard erection springs forth into the open air. All that happens to the accompaniment of various rustling and creaking noises as Neira sets her artistic corner up.

The kissing duo gets done with my shirt and their hands start to graze and brush my well-chiselled stomach and chest while keeping up the intense sucks and bites on my neck. Without a word of warning, the other woman gobbles up my dick in one swoop and pleasant warmth surrounds my rod.

“Hoooh…” I let out a gasp of pleasure, making the two nearby girls giggle.

“Looks like she did not get out of touch,” Zalia says.

“That’s Shawure for you. There was no guy who could stand her blowjobs,” Mafaris responds to her.

And truly, the purple-skinned tiefling’s experience is clear as a day to me. Even though she appears to be sucking me very violently and with rushed motions, she actually manages to pull it off so skillfully that I’m amazed. She works on my cock up and down like mad, but each movement is well-refined and perfectly applied, only increasing the pleasure I receive. And her tongue coils around my shaft in so many different patterns it feels like a different girl each time she pulls up.

“But, he is holding on incredibly well,” the red-skinned lady states.

“Yeah. Some of the guys would have already burst out like three times,” the other one adds.

“Ah. My bad.”

I apologize to them and stop holding back. I was depending on the Title’s effect out of habit. And now, with the recent changes, it grew even stronger. I feel like I can just sit and enjoy all the pleasure without any worry now, deciding to release my load whenever.

Shawure seems to immediately realize something changed and she pushes my penis as far into her throat as she can, slamming her alluring mouth against the very base of my cock. Additionally to the increase in tightness, I experience something I’ve never encountered before. 

It is a bit similar to what Safi sometimes does with her blowjobs, but Shawure’s throat starts squeezing in regular motions along the whole length of my dick lodged inside it, almost as if she has an innate ability to milk cocks dry. 

Soon after getting treated to such an amazing sensation, I explode into her tight tunnel and flood it with creamy liquid, sending waves of seed straight into its depths. I’m somehow able to glance at her expression and she looks truly pleased with the received reward for her efforts.

She slowly pulls her lips up and removes herself from my penis, starting to pant heavily while wiping her mouth from the dripping saliva.

“Heavens… Haaaah… Haaaah… That’s one luscious load… Haaah… I thought I’d drown… Haah… But it’s sooooooooooo gooooooood…”

The other two sit up on my sides and glance down at me.

“What was that about, Master?” Mafaris asks. Both of them have curious smiles on their faces.

“It just felt so amazing I forgot to deactivate my skill. In simple words, I can choose when I want to cum. And I can keep enjoying the pleasure without any problems too, no matter how long I do it.”

Their eyes widen a little in surprise.

“No wonder Shawure’s techniques were almost ineffective.” She nods.

“That’s incredible! I’m so jealous!” the mentioned person announces.

“But,” Zalia captures our attention, “for keeping such important things from us, Master should be punished with even worse methods. Don’t you all agree?”

The other two nod and giggle. In the next moment, they fix my position on the bed so that I’m more in the centre again, and they sit on their knees all around me.

“Close your eyes,” the same girl orders me and I obey.

There’s some rustling here and there and something soft presses against my forehead. I fight the urge to sneak a peek and wait patiently. A moment later, something hot and moist tickles the underside of my penis, pinning it down to my stomach. At the same time, droplets of water fall onto my face occasionally, dripping on my lips or nose.

“You can open them now.”

I do as I am told and… nothing changes. It’s still black. Complete darkness. I move my head from side to side but it fails to bring any difference. There’s only one explanation for this. I’ve been blindfolded. 

“So, you know what waterboarding is, Master?” Zalia asks, judging by the voice.

“I do?” I answer, slightly confused.

Waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face of the captive, causing the person to experience the sensation of drowning. There’s no way I wouldn’t know that with how much fantasy I’ve read in the past. And it’s a common move in many movies too.

“Well then. Let’s play a game. One of us will take on your mighty cock and you have to guess who it is. If you manage to get it right, you are set free. Whenever you fail, waterboarding happens. But, we don’t have any water or cloth at our disposal so we’ll make do with pussy. It’s our new invention - Pussyboarding.”

I almost snort with laughter after she comes up with the name. This explains the weird droplets hitting my skin. I’m pretty sure there’s a colourful slit just above my face. They are truly going to bring a new meaning to the saying to be drowning in pussy.

“Guess it’s in my best interest not to fail then,” I answer her cheekily.

There’s no response. Figured out. They won’t make it easy for me. The wet pressure disappears from my nether regions and the sheets shuffle around for a moment in complete silence. Shortly after, a hand starts caressing my junior and points it to the sky. The next thing follows exactly as I expect it to do and my glans hit against the entrance to someone’s vagina.

That person rubs our respective private parts together for a moment, lubricating my pole with their love nectar, and slowly descend themselves onto the eager tower. Bit by bit, warm flesh surrounds my cock, squeezing it gently. My glans pushes forward, splitting the internal walls of someone’s lewd cavern until I can feel their lower lips kiss my underbelly. They took it whole without any noise.

Without any further ado, they start moving up and down with regular motions. The person tries to angle their body so that my penis assaults their hole a bit diagonally, scraping against the uneven insides with its tip. They must really like having their erotic tunnel rubbed that way as I finally receive some sort of a hint.

“Hmmpphhhh~♪”

A very quiet but still perceivable moan escapes someone’s mouth, most likely muffled with their hands. Unfortunately, it’s not distinct enough for me to figure out the identity of the source. But, I will try my best to remember anything about it for later.

For a while, nothing but rhythmic slapping of a body against body resonates through the room. Well, besides the occasional scratches of most likely a pencil against a paper or something. Gods… What even is happening right now?

Nevertheless, I try not to think about the passionate artist definitely eating us up with her eyes and focus my mind on recalling everything I know and can use to make the right guess.

“Mhhhhwwwwnnnnhhhhh~♪”

Another muffled moan. As unhelpful right now as the previous one. The person increases the pace of their movement and rocks their hips slightly faster, pushing my cock a little deeper into their pussy. This won’t lead me anywhere. Well, anywhere except cumming at some point. I decide to take a guess based on their previous locations and the sound of rustling before they started.

“Guuuhh… I bet Shawure couldn’t hold back her craving for cock.”

A wave of giggling follows and I instantly realize my mistake.

“Wrong!” 

Shawure’s voice arrives at my ears from just above me, and in the next moment, my face gets slammed with her impatient crevice.

“Nhhhhnnnn~! Finally! Now suffer the consequences of your words!”

She immediately starts rubbing herself all over my face, moving up and down while heavily pressing her lower lips against my mouth and nose. Intense schlicking sounds accompany her efforts.

“Ahhnnn~♪ Ahhhhh~♪ Yesssssssss!”

Shawure moves faster and faster to increase her own pleasure. I stick out my tongue to help her a little and it’s met with instant reaction. She moans even louder and focuses on circling my muscle with her scorching hot hole. Whenever a little protrusion brushes over my tongue, I can feel her shiver. I’m pretty sure it's her clit.

“Nnnnnhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~!”

After a few moments, she brings herself to climax while using my face, and a bit of her love juices splash on it as she orgasms in convulsions. The person who was jumping on my dick leaves it without completely satisfying themselves. They are really resolved to keep their identities hidden so bad.

“Round two,” Shawure announces, not allowing me to hear the voice of any other girl.

A moment of irregular shuffling later, a dripping pussy appears above me again and another one rubs itself over my cock. I’m pretty sure the previous assailant is now my pussyboarder with how much of their nectar leaks onto my skin. Then, the next rider could be Shawure or someone else. I have no hints about the other two, so it’s still damn hard.

My tip is led into yet another hole and sinks into it slowly. Even a little slower than the previous try. This passage is slightly tighter albeit still very moist and not unprepared. It’s just how it is. I carve this sensation into my memory. It could end up being crucial.

When it finally swallows most of my penis, its owner starts doing their thing. This time, my pole is directed south while the last time it pointed north. From the way they drop their ass onto my waist from time to time, mostly hovering with it above me and not letting my whole length inside them for whatever reason, I’m fairly certain I’m being ridden in a reverse cowgirl or something.

I lick my lips to clear them from the abundant juice that started accumulating on their surface and finally hear something again.

“Mhhmph… Ghhmmm…”

It’s faint, but I can spot the difference. It’s almost definitely not the previous moaner. If only it helped me in any way. Well, there’s no need to prolong this. It wouldn’t be fun for both sides if I won instantly anyway. I do my best to remember as much from this as I can and take my guess.

“Okay… Zalia?” I ask. The chances are fifty-fifty.

“Wrong again!” Shawure answers me, this time from the side somewhere.

And I’m instantly punished. But, this time, my pussyboarder doesn’t let out a sound as they ride my face, intent on not revealing themselves. These women are trying way too hard, I swear. Whoever it is, they wiggle their lower lips from side to side while moving up and down, enjoying zigzagging over all of my face.

Just moan! Only one, little, moan! It’s all a man needs!

Unfortunately, I’m not given that chance. The person finishes herself off using my lips while keeping completely silent. Only a little trembling and squeezing from those juicy, pussy folds assure me they are real and not an illusion. Both the girl from up here and down there move away and the shuffle happens. 

It should be fine this time. If it’s completely different, then it most likely is Zalia, who presumably was the one sitting on my face, since if it was not her and Shawure, then I must have been fucking Mafaris. Unless Shawure can somehow make her voice appear at a different spot and they are playing with me knowing that sounds are the biggest hints there. Why do they have to be so smart?

This time, my dick gets swallowed with a single and instantaneous drop of someone’s hips, slamming my waist with enough force to make me grunt in both pleasure and surprise. That vigorous person keeps raining their pussy down on me like a jackhammer, not slowing down for even a moment. How they are not releasing any moans is above me. They should be feeling as good as I am. I’m starting to think there’s magic involved. One of them was in fact a magician.

As for the feeling of the insides of the vagina that is hungrily gobbling my dick up and down, it’s hard to tell if it’s any similar to the previous ones or if it’s different enough to belong to Zalia. Judging by the feistiness, it could be the dick-hungry Shawure in her Beastkin-like heat. Somehow, everything revolves around her from the very start of this game. This must have been planned.

It’s my best bet right now and the one I pick. “This is definitely Shawure.”

“Are you even trying?” the one who is supposed to ride me answers from above my face again.

“Oh, come o—mwwwhhmhmhmhm…”

She doesn’t let me finish and shuts me up with her delicious pussy again, laughing openly. She is having way too much fun. Well, I would lie if I said I’m not. It’s both extremely fun and stimulating. Each try is so different it brings me to a whole new world of pleasure. And thanks to the Title, we both can enjoy it without me painting their lewd corridors white with my seed and making this game way too easy.

Shawure doesn’t climax on top of me this time and frees my mouth from her assault. I exhale heavily after breathing some air in after that torture. Oh, how cruel is my fate. Nevertheless, in my fourth round, one of their pussies gobbles my dick down fast again but stops at the bottom and freezes with me all inside.

A moment later, the person begins grinding their pelvis against mine, once in a clockwise motion and then the opposite way, repeating these at irregular intervals. My hard pole stirs up their vagina literally everywhere. But, no matter how hard they try to make this way different from all previous attempts, that little stop at the beginning and the tightness of this tunnel clearly indicate the owner. It’s the same person as in the 2nd round.

I smile to myself. Recounting everything that happened points out to one individual. Their effort in hiding their moans turned on them right at this moment. And of course, many other things allowed me to come to this conclusion. Time to end this charade.

“It feels really amazing inside you, Mafaris. It’s a real pity you are more into girls.”

I hear Shawure giggle, still above me. “Wrong again!”

“Bullshit!” I shout before she descends onto my face.

Absolutely confident in my deduction, I break the restraints that hold my hands. Even without my newfound strength, it would have been possible if Sirgia followed the design and made them easy to force yourself out. These are toys, not criminal apprehension tools.

I grab Shawure’s waist as she pussyboards me and throw her behind me so that I don’t risk pushing her off the side of the bed by accident. She cries out while giggling, but I ignore that and raise myself to a sitting position, lunging at the girl impaled by my cock before she runs away.

During the motion, I manage to grab her hands and pin them down above her head with one of mine. In the next moment, I tear off the blindfold with my other free hand and glare at the woman under me, who shows surprise, but also a playful smile. It’s none other than Mafaris. There’s a small, glowing sigil on the side of her neck. I immediately recognize the pattern of Hall of Serenity. It looks like a smaller version of that spell exists too.

“You dare to not only play tricks on me but also openly lie to your master?” I ask in an acted, threatening tone and dispel the mark.

She looks at me with remorse in the eyes but unable to hide all the excitement and pleasure. “Please, punish this impudent servant of yours with your almighty cock!”

“So be it,” I answer and immediately start pistoning her tight pussy.

“Ahhhh! Ahnnn! Ahnn! It’s even better now! Ahnnnn!”

I keep her hands locked while I pierce her insides without mercy, repeatedly slamming my hips against her bottom. Nothing prevents Mafaris from moaning now and she does not hide it in any way, openly displaying and admitting her pleasure. 

Her breasts jiggle up and down with each thrust. I move my free hand to one of her mountains and pinch on its peak, rubbing it not too hard.

“Ahhhhh! Yessss! Punish me more! Hardeeeeer!”

As instructed, I squeeze her pointy tip even more and pull on it the moment her body jumps up from the hit of my hips. It’s clear she enjoys it a lot so I pound her narrow passage while teasing her crimson tits.

“I will punish you with the worst thing possible then! I’ll shoot all of my seed into your deepest parts!” I shout at her.

“Noooooooooooooooooooooooo…” Mafaris dramatically cries back, clearly into it.

For a moment, I withdraw my other hand and use both of them to cup her bountiful bosom to the middle, lean forward, and suck on her nipples hard. I fiercely push my member into her pussy and nibble on them at the same time, sending her over the edge instantly. We cum together and I fill her lewd dungeon with lots of white delicacy as her inner walls convulse all over my cock.

After our high calms down, I pull myself out of her and leave Mafaris lying there as a hot, panting mess. She partially covers her forehead with her forearm and keeps smiling at me beautifully. I smile back at her and then turn around.

Zalia and Shawure are sitting with their fronts towards me and fiercely fingering their unsatisfied holes, one blue and one purple respectively. It’s such a heavenly sight. The flesh of their pussies is slightly lighter than their skin and it creates an extremely stimulating view. I want to plunge myself into them instantly, but we have to keep up our play till the end.

I stand on my knees and direct my still hard cock towards them. Their eyes instantly get glued to it and their hands start moving faster.

“Get your lying asses over here. Now.”

“Yes, Master,” they answer unanimously and immediately start crawling towards me on all fours.

When close enough, I mercilessly grab their respective horns and pull their faces against my abdomen, evoking a yelp of surprise from each of them. They glance upwards at me for a moment and then drop their gazes onto my cock.

“Time for your punishment. Clean it.”

They nod as much as they can with me holding their horns. I move their faces towards my dick and position their heads on opposite sides of it. They open their mouths wide and put out their tongues, allowing me to squeeze my shaft between them. Zalia’s tongue coils around my penis from the left while Shawure’s one takes care of it from the right. 

My cock is locked between their mouths and I start slowly pushing it back and forth, making sure they have enough time to lick it all over. They do their job perfectly, giving it their all. My cock is fully clean in a flash, but they keep their mouths joined together around my length and lick it until I order them to stop.

Then, I throw them forward onto the bed, making them release another, playful gasp. I move towards the blue-skinned tiefling and rotate her body so that she lays on her belly. I grab her tender tail and knead it with my fingers for a while, which results in a lot of squirming and moaning. Shawure looks at her friend with lots of jealousy and I decide to make use of that.

I push the purple-skinned lady down onto her back with my other hand and bring Zalia above her, just so her pussy and my cock are exactly over the purple girl’s face. Using both hands, I grab Zalia’s thighs and spread them to the sides while holding them in the air. I position my cock in front of her dripping pussy and glance down at Shawure.

“You are forbidden from touching yourself while watching as I nail down your friend. It’s your special punishment.”

Her eyes widen in shock, seeing my villain-like grin. She knows very well that I know she is the one desperate for my cock the most. Her lips tremble shortly and a whimper follows but she nods. Immediately after, I nail Zalia’s pussy in a wheelbarrow position above her face.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

I pound that moist cave with all I have while staring down at Shawure under us. Zalia’s pussy is not as tight as Mafaris’s and I recognize it from the first round. I give it my all to punish her properly, pistoning that perverted tunnel through the air. Loads of our juices drip and splash down onto Shawure’s face, who starts looking more and more desperate.

“Ahn! Ahn! Ahh! Ahn! Ahh! This punishment! Ahn! I will always be a bad! Ahhhh! Girl! Ahnn! If I will get it! Ahnnnnnnnnnn!”

Zalia keeps voicing out her pleasure and gratitude into the air with lots of moans and praises. In return, I shower her with even more love, poking as many different places in her pussy as our elevated position allows me. I catch Shawure’s hands creeping down over her body and furrow my brows while staring her right into the eyes.

“Stop. Hands on my thighs. Now.”

She whimpers again but follows the order.

“Please… I’m sorry… I won’t lie ever again… Pleaseeeeeee…”

I smirk at her and increase my tempo, nailing Zalia even harder. She throws her head to the back from the pleasure and I can feel her coming close to her climax. I time my release to her peak and flood her insides with a sea of white just as she orgasms too.

“Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo~!”

Similar to Mafaris, she releases a playful, supposedly displeased cry, and starts shivering as I fill up her depths. I throw her down on Shawure’s side, still twitching from the orgasm, and look at the last tiefling. I nod at her and she instantly raises herself and leaves a trail of kisses from my very knee to the end of my neck as she does so.

“Please… Punish me too…”

I grab her chin and squeeze her cheeks as I stare her down. Then, I dive in for a deep kiss and assault the insides of her mouth violently. She enjoys it so much that little tears start forming in the corners of her eyes. I raise one of my thighs a bit and she instantly starts humping it. Hard. Like fire-starting hard.

“Haaaah… Mwwhhhnnn… Fuck meeee… Haaaaah… Pleaseeee…” She keeps begging as she rubs herself over it insanely fast.

So, I finally grant her wish and push her off me back onto the bed. Then, I jump on her and place her legs over my shoulders. Expecting my next move, Shawure grabs a nearby pillow and places it under her head, squeezing it with her hands. With how experienced she is, she already figured out the position. I thrust myself into her cock-craving pussy in one go.

“Ahnnnnnn~! Thaaaaank youuuuuuuuuuu! Mhhhhnnnnnn!”

I begin hammering her vagina down, aiming precisely at where her g-spot should be located if Tieflings don’t vary that much from Humans. After a few trying pokes, I think I find it as Shawure's mouth goes completely agape and she arches her back. I keep rubbing over that place, aiming to bring her to the climax as soon as possible. With all the teasing from before, she arrives there quickly and screams into the air as a bit of love juices spurts out from her hole.

I wait only a short moment before plunging myself into her depths again, assaulting her freshly-out-of-orgasm internal walls with more hard-pole massages. Her back stays arched and she looks at me with wide eyes as I keep pistoning her right after she came. Another peak is brought to her in just fifteen more seconds and her eyes almost roll back from pleasure, not saying anything about her fierce moans.

But, this has to be a punishment, so it can’t end here. I pull out for a second and flip Shawure onto her belly with one, strong move. She doesn’t even manage to register that before I bring her ass up, pull on both of her hands and slam myself back into her fleshy folds.

“Ahnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~! YEEEEEEESSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH~!”

I pull on her hands with each thrust, pushing my member as far into her hungry pussy as possible. And she loves it. I can clearly see her ecstatic expression with a wide smile as her head bobs uncontrollably from my slams. They are also so loud it sounds like I’m beating someone with a plank.

In any way, I make Shawure cum again in a flash and it’s the biggest one yet. I release my load inside her purplish hole and fill it to the brim with creamy ambrosia. She squeezes my cock so hard it's pushed out and a myriad of love nectar squirts out of her pussy, splashing my front in the process.

I sigh and let go of her arms, and she falls down, drowning in convulsions. More juices stream out a little with each wave of them. Hopefully, I didn’t break her. She said she is a sex-crazy beast so she should be fine, I guess.

Glancing down at my cock, I can see it still hanging out there pretty fine. I didn’t even have to use Rejuvenate amongst all of this. The changes that came from the tier-up and the Goddess are truly unimaginable.

After calming down my breathing, I notice faint sounds of moaning and wet schlicking from behind me. Still standing on my knees, I turn the upper half of my body around and glance towards the source.

Obviously, what enters my eyes is the sight of Neira sitting on a wooden chair next to the easel that holds a white sheet with countless sketches, with her feet on the seat and her legs in an M-shape. Her shirt is completely unbuttoned, her pants are nowhere to be seen, her black panties are hanging from one of her ankles and one hand is squeezing her breast while the other slides a thick handle of a brush in and out of her leaking, dark elf pussy. She stares right back at me while panting ever so slightly.

I smile to myself and start making my way towards the edge of the bed. I can’t leave my beloved artist in such a state just like that.

 

I hope you liked this. I had a lot of fun designing this chapter. I hope it was decent enough to show their playfulness.

Anyway, there are two more things I want to mention. The first is that we have another chibi! Behold! Our lovely Elea from the underground raid arc!

Spoiler

[collapse]

The second thing is, one of my fellow authors, PunishedKom,  got hit by a quite malicious hacker and not only lost access to his old Discord account, but also the whole server he managed and additionally got billed with hundreds of $$$ as his PayPal was linked to his account. I bet he got some of it back, but still, it would be a nice thing to do to perhaps go and support his Patreon in these trying times. You get some nice lewds, he gets a bit of support to recover, a win-win situation. The start of the month is the best moment to sub and resign if you don't plan on continuing since you retain access till next month.

Anyway, if you have some spare change, feel free to throw it at him! But! I better see you on my Patreon too, or else! Kidding, heh. But as I said above, the start of the month is the best bang for your buck so you could always consider helping me out too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Here's a link to his story - yeeeeeeeeeet.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Enormous gratitude towards our S-rank Guild Members - Magiwarrior! We couldn't have such epic adventures without your support! This Guild Master is greatly honoured by your presence!

Up to 10 chapters ahead on Patreon!

Don't forget to bookmark and favourite the chappy if you enjoyed it ❤

| Community Discord | Guild Master's Secret Pile of Chapters

216