Chapter 2
5k 9 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It has been hard for my studies since the pandemic start. Cannot understand shit through this online learning. Anyway enjoy this new chapter

It has been a few days since I reincarnated into an AI. I kinda already accepted that this will be my new reality.

I have been talking with Ai-chan once in a while about us. By the way Ai-chan is the name of my logic side. While the name is quite obvious from the word AI, I also name her like that because she has a female voice whenever we talk.

I knew that the one that created us is already dead. It's not because of Ai-chan by the way. They died because of some calamitous event but even she doesn't quite know what this event was because some of the data is corrupted.

At first we tried to repair the facilities. Thank goodness that there is some functioning maintenance drone. We first ordered them to repair the emergency generator. After its finish the whole facility began to function properly. Using the cctv and the drones we can see hundreds of skeletal remains of what use to be the scientists that worked here. For the time being we just ignore them because right now we need to explore the whole facility.

After our small surveys we know that this facility is equipped with a fully functioning robot assembly plant. To bad that we have a limited resources so we just continue our surveys.

Ai, what is the best course of action after this?

"I suggest that we use the assembly plant to create some drone that capable of using firearms to survey our surroundings."

Good idea very well let's began create some battle drones to survey the area. 

After finish we send them to surrounding area. What can I see from the eyes of the drones is a city that has been mostly destroyed. A lot of what used to be a tower had been level to the ground. The whole city is destroyed like in those apocalypse movies. I cannot see any lifeforms existed in the city. But it's not like this is a bad thing actually it's a good thing. Since the whole city were abandoned we can just use the leftover materials to create more drones. Ai-chan also suggested the same thing.

We then despatched some construction drones to gather the necessary materials. It took us about two months to cleared up our surrounding area and use the materials to create more drones.

First we create more construction drones to build the necessary infrastructure such as maintenance centre, minerals purification plants and more. We then create more mining drones. Their first job is to gather the necessary resources from the abandoned buildings. I feel we basically already set up a very good position here.

When we sent more drones out we realised that some of the drones were destroyed by the local wildlife. To protect our non-combat drones in the area we build more battle drones and use them to cleared up dangerous wildlife infestation.

***

It has been ten months since we setting up shop in the city and I can say we get really lucky surviving this long.

"It is not lucky. We survived because of my superior calculation programmes." Ai-chan retorted.

Yes we survived because of your superior calculation and my extreme luck.

"No I don't believe luck play part in our survival. Based on my deduc..."

Okay, okay I get it. Thanks to Ai-chan we survived hooray. You satisfied now?

"Very. By the way who are you talking to?"

I just recording some diaries. Can you please give me some privacy?

"Very well, I will leave you alone."

Hahhh... she finally left, anyways where am I?

Oh yeah ten months surviving. Currently we have turn the labs into a central node for our drones. It really fun being an artificial intelligence. All the machines do everything without questions. Basically I am their overlord.

"Ehem..." Ai-chan clearing her nonexistent throat.

You still here! Okay WE basically their overlord. Satisfied?

Ai-chan just keep silent. Usually it means yes. Hahhh... it really feels like we are a different consciousness even though we are one.

Right now we planned to clear all corruption in the system. I want to know what really happened arround the world. Just because I'm an AI right now doesn't means I know everything. There is no internet to connect to so most of our information came from what we already has or from the surveying drones.

Also this world is actually kind of weird you know. Especially the wildlife. Most of that we encounter has somekind of a weird power. I believe that they using a magic attack but Ai-chan retorted by saying that it's just this planet evolution or some other biological bullshit. So we build a wall equipped with mass drivers cannons as protection. While thousands of battle drones was station there as guards.

Since there is somekind of wildlife on this planet, I hope we can find some intelligent lifeform. It's really exciting.

112