Chapter 5
3.3k 9 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right now me and Ai-chan currently sitting on a sofa in the living room. I'm confused with what just happened.

"You must have a lot to ask, so go on ask me anything." Ai-chan tell me.

I take a hold to myself and take a long deep breath before asking her questions.

"First, where the hell are we? It's not my house right?"

"No this is not your house this is just a virtual world that I created."

"Virtual world?"

"Yes."

"How did you create this?"

"The technology to create virtual world had already existed even before you came. So I just scanned through your memories and create a world that is almost similar to yours."

Well that explain a lot why this place is similar to my house.

"Why are we here though?"

"Well..."

Ai-chan then get closer to me and even put her hands on one of my thigh.

"...I want to experience love."

"Huh?"

"Well you see... whenever I see you talking with that stranger for some reason I feel uncomfortable. My processor kept telling me that the girl is no good and she is up to something."

She then looked me in the eyes with a blush. And then she proceed to strip. I just froze in my place, trying to comprehend what just happened in front of me. She then put her hands around my neck

"So I searched through your memories and found the best way to be loved."

"And that way is?" I ask in confusion.

"Sex." She said it bluntly.

"Se... WHAT!?"

She then grab my hand and put it one of her chest. Before this I never realise how big her chest because of the sweater. But when I see it and feel it myself, it's actually quite big. It was a size of a melon. Big. Really fits my criteria. Not to mention the size of the ass to. I got the feeling that something is about to awakened in me. How did she know that this is the kind of body that I want to bang?

She then look at me with a smile.

"You must be wondering how I can get the body spot on right?"

How did she...

"Well I just tell you that I scanned your memories right? So I just searched every memories of the adult magazine that you have and just make a cross reference."

"OOHHH!!!"

I then scream so hard when I knew about it. It feels so ashamed like those people that just been caught masturbating. But this time it's literally just happened.

"I want to die..."

I'm grovelling on the flor while repeating the same sentence. Then I feel a very soft objects just land on my back. When I turned I saw Ai-chan half-naked.

"So can we do it?"

I looked at her and I can feel my reasoning began to crumble.

"How about we head back to my room."

Well I never thought that I will have my first time with a machine, as a machine.

***

As soon as we arrived at the bedroom. Ai-chan just grab me and began to gave me a french kiss. I'm still trying to prepare myself was shocked with this development. My mind is scattered everywhere that I cannot think straight.

I then proceed to pushed her on my bed causing me to be on top of her. Both of us breathing heavily and she looked at me blushingly.

"Hurry up just do whatever you want."

I then proceed to squeeze the huge breast that already been serve in front of me. It is the softest thing that I ever grab. Even with the bra it doesn't effect the softness at all.

"Can see them?" I ask.

Ai-chan just keep quiet at first then nod her head. The bra has a front hooks, so I slowly move my hands towards it.

As I'm about to open it suddenly I heard the alarm went off. Man that really just spoiled the mood. I then looked at Ai-chan and saw her face is furious.

"Umm... how about we head back."

She then just nod with a frown.

"How are we going to get out of this world?"

"Here."

Ai-chan then show me a room that supposed to be my sister room. When I open the door, a bright light just shine from the room and before I knew it I've already back in the world.

Me and Ai-chan quickly check our cctvs and saw La Flora is being hold down by the battle drones in front of the main processors room. I quickly control one of the drone and ask the remaining drones.

"What is happening?"

"Sir, we captured her trying to sneak into the main processors room."

I then take a look at La Flora and ask, "What are you doing here, this is a restricted area."

She then began to said in regretful tone, "I'm sorry I didn't know. It's just that I was taken aback by this place. I accidentally wondering of too far from my room, I really am sorry!!"

Well I never mentioned her that this place is off limits so I think I can let her go for now.

"Alright, I will let you go this time only but if I catch you come to the restricted area we I need to arrest you."

"Thank you." She said that while bowing down.

"Anyways how about I brought you around. With that you can know where is off limits and we can talk a bit about this world."

We then walk around the city. I can gather a lot of informations. Firstly in this world there is a lot of races lives and every races has their own specialty. 

Human boasting a large population making them the most dominant. They have the weakest body and also inaptitude with magic. But that making them more creative in creating tools to survive. Your typical human race in fantasy.

Elves, they have moderate population. Like human they have weak body but much more agile and has higher aptitude with magic than your average human. They make an excellent warrior mage.

Dwarves, they had moderate aptitude in magic, making them more reliant in magic tools rather than magic themselves. While they're shorter than elves and humans, they also more resilient than humans and elves, mentally and physically.

This three races are the most dominant and they also always at war with each other.

After that it not really that important. Mostly just myth about her people and some other stuff. Thing that can barely accepted as an information. So I just recorded it and sent it to Ai-chan for studies.

But one thing that I realised is how little we know about this world. So if me and Ai-chan want to survive we need more information.

So now the question is how can we enter the cities and gather more information?

67