Chapter 4
3.5k 11 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You know what I just realised, I never named my main character. It took me six chapter worth of writing to realised it.

Flora just sit on her bed without saying anything. I just tell her that all of the thing that she see doesn't use any magic at all. At first she laughed because she thinks that I'm joking but when I show her some proofs, she just went silent.

"I know that this ia quite hard to believe but the proof is already in front of your eyes."

"Well to be honest I still doubting you but I can see that you are more than just a mere golem."

Looks like she finally accept the reality.

"You may stay here for as long as you want but if you want to go we will not stop you."

She went quite for a while while looking to the ground.

"I think I want to for a while, can I?"

"Very well I will leave you alone for now. If you need anything just ask the guards at the door. Okay then bye."

I then left the room. There is a reason I want to do this. Just like Ai-chan I also feels like she is quite suspicious. So I left her alone to see what she will try to do.

"Then you brought her here then if you suspicious of her?" Ai-chan ask.

Well she is the only source of information that we have right now. So we need her.

"We can just sent some drones in disguise and gather information. That is much more efficient and safe."

But how can we fake the magic signatures on the drone body? Flora said that everything in this world has magic right, since our drones cannot emitting magic from it's body don't you think it's suspicious?

Ai-chan went silent for a while, "Very well, until we have the necessary technology, we have no choice but to use her."

Well aren't you a tsundere?

"No I'm not."

Well let's just continue with work and keep a close look on what La Flora will do.

***

While I was ordering some of the drones for a reconnaissance, suddenly my vision went black.

"Oh my god what the hell's happening?"

As I was thinking what just happened suddenly my vision become more and more clear. I see that currently I am in my bedroom in previous world. I quickly run to the bathroom and look at the mirror. I can see my old face at the mirror. What happened?

"Does this means that everything that happened was just a dream?"

"No it's not a dream."

I look at the door and saw a girl in a large sweater, large enough to reach her ample thighs. She has a delicate face like a porcelain with a blueish white hair.

"What did you means that it's not a dream? And who are you."

She then walk slowly towards me and suddenly hug me really tight that I can feel something really soft on my chest. She then looks at me with a mischievous smile.

"What? You cannot even recognise me?"

"Do I know really know you?"

For as long as I can remember I never knew any girl except for my sister.

"Well this is outside of my calculations. How about a bit of hint?"

She then touch my face.

"...We are one... I need you...and you need me." She said it with a blushing face.

"Wait... you... Ai-chan?"

"Correct."

She then move her face closer to mine. She also has the most beautiful smile that ever seen.

"Since that we have a winner here, how about a small gift?"

"Gif..."

Before I can finish my words suddenly I can feel something really soft on my lips. She then move away while licking her own lips in the most seductive gesture.

"I hope we can know each other better, my other half."

Looks like this is the 'real' start of my life with Ai.

85