Ch-4 Chakra extraction?
1.3k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

I felt pretty anxious after entering the school because of my inability to refine chakra. But later i get to know that it takes 1 to 6 months to extract chakra. This message brought some relief to me.

I knew, there are two major components to refine chakra- physical and mental. Maybe, my physique is not yet able to refine chakra. To some extent, it is true that i am no genius compare to those monster who graduated at the age of 5-6 year old.

So, I made my resolve to practice some more running to increase my physical power.

There's another discovery about yoga and meditation that made me happy. I started doing yoga just on whimsy because it was pretty famous in previous world. While meditating, I felt that my mental energy is increasing. Although this feeling is more of an intuition.

 


One month has passed...

Past couple of days my old problem is recurring. I feel very depressed and no motivation. Only, 15 civilian people are remaining who still haven't been able to extract chakra and I am one of them.

My enthusiasm is fading. Today is the day of combat training. I am little excited and feel some inferiority. Because I am not able to refine chakra.

Teacher annouced, next game is Kouske Vs Ichiro,

I went to challenge platform. Standing here and looking at the opponents confident face, I feel quite nervous now.

Technically this is my first fight in my two lives. Although, I was not a muscle guy but I was topper of my class. Other students needed my notes and I also tried to help people study so, I never got bullied.

I am trying to relax but unconsciously my hands are shivering. My stomach feel uncomfortable. Fear felt somewhat similar to my first time giving speech on stage in front of whole school.

Teacher said " Hajime(start)"

Opponent in front of me has confident face. He is slowly approaching me. But my body isn't moving. I don't know why i am so afraid. It isn't even life and death fight. My mind is completely blank when he suddenly appeared and started punching me. I put my both hands from elbow to fist in front of my body and just start defending.

I am getting beaten up but still my mind isn't responding. I trained myself till now. Never had a fight. I don't know whether it is the normal reaction. He suddenly kicked me and i flew towards the edge of the platform.

After few seconds, I stood up again. He didn't continued to punch me. He thought, I would give up. Because from audience's perspective it was one sided fight. He was waiting for me to raise my hand. This gave me some time to relax.

After breathing few times, I suddenly realized that It didn't hurt that much. He kicked me alot but I still didn't feel anything. I started to relax. I slowly started to approach him again. This time, I had a little less fear. He said "You still want to continue." I didn't say anything just nodded.

This time he came faster than before but before he hit me. My mind went blank again but this time I wasn't even looking properly at the opponent. Just started punching, slapping and tried to kick again. My eyes were mostly closed. I was like a little girl who was wrestling with opponent on bed.

Everyone stared at us dumbfounded. After few seconds, everyone started laughing. I can't say to them that i am from earth and I have never really fought anyone till now. This slapstick is the best i could do with my mind being blank.

Teacher was also embarrassed, he separated us and said " Hajime( start again)". I was oblivious to the environment at that time. I was breathing heavily but my fear reduced again. My opponents face was red, whether because of embarrassment or lack of oxygen. I didn't care.

This time we both are approaching slowly. It was unlike the ninja fight because we both are civilians. This time, I have boxing stance from previous life and little more relaxed. I started to observe. I knew that opponent's physique is lower than me. So, I started to defend.

He started to hit me again. This time my mind wasn't blank. This time, I was able to maintained my eyes open and started to observe. He hit me a lot but it didn't hurt that much. My fear of opponent was completely gone. I found that his movement is something i could see clearly. I could also predict his behavior.

This time i lifted my kick with full power and counter- attacked him in the stomach. He flew outside of the platform. He remained curled up there and after that started vomiting.

Teacher said "Kouske wins"

My face was blue and red. After i came down and relaxed. My body started aching. But secretly, I was happy. This experience completely opened a new door to me. After relaxing, I started watching game of others.

I realize, how my fight was low level. We both didn't used shuriken or weapons. We didn't used any ninja. But my depressed mood went away. I first started to think of how to maximize my current fighting technique.

From then on, I knew that my physique was stronger then most of the civilians. I just have to hone my fighting technique.

From then on, I started befriending people. I hope to gain something from friendly match. I realized that because i am civilian and can't extract chakra. Nobody, has any idea to make friends with me.

After each month, there is a combat practice. So, this is the only opportunity where i try to fight as many opponent as possible.

6 months passed..

I am still unable to extract chakra. But through my taijutsu alone able to rank 10th in the class. Although, I remain calm. But my anxiety is increasing. I have increased daily body practice.

I know that my mental power is very strong. Now a days, I could recall very minute details in fight or medical studies.

I recalled my last fight in which my opponent used genjutsu(illusion). But I was able to remain awake just by my mental power. I didn't let people know that illusion didn't effect me.

My opponent was also surprised. He thought there was some problem when he performed genjutsu. After this fight with illusion-user, I know that i have sufficient mental power. And physically, I am better than half of the students in my class but i am still unable to extract chakra. So, probably I won't be able to practice chakra at all.

to be continued....

23