Chapter 6 Mysterious little girl(?)
668 21 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
abit stuck on what to write there. I mean it not that much to think about where I want the story to go,but it much more difficult to think about the details of things. Anyway enjoy

After taking a bath and dry my hair, I try braiding my hair to the side. It ended up pretty nice. I decided to tie the end with a blue ribbon that I have. Because I'm just after exercising I want to wear something cool, and I found something rather nice with my currently braided hair. A white one piece dress with a light blue flower patterns on the bottom. And to complete, a sky blue high heels and my bunny jacket. I let my jacket loose on my shoulder without zipping it so the sleeves can reach my palm, Only showing my fingers.

"Uhh, it's harder than I think to walk in high heels" (Arrys) 

"Maybe I should change it? " (Arrys) 

Searching around in my inventory, I found something easier to walk on, a boot with a wider and not too high heels with similar color. Putting it on, I try walking around. 

"This is better, now time to go" (Arrys) 

I walked out of my room. There stand a young man with short brown hair and dark brown eyes. He is Raymond the butler assigned to me. After all they can't let the guest without supervision, kid or not. 

"Raymond, could you lead  me to the library? " (Arrys) 

He looks at me bewildered before stuttering his answer. 

"Ye-yes, please follow me" (Raymond) 

I walk lead by Raymond toward the library. While bathing in the curious look of people we past by, Wondering who is the beautiful girl. 

'This will never get old'

___

The continent is made by the remain of an ancient dragon that died in this place in the past. Then humans arrived and start to inhabit this land. At some point of times a certain human meet with a fae that has been born by the dragon mana. The human and fae give birth to three new race, the elf, dwarf, and the Giant. Thanks to the fae magic nature these new races are gifted with their own magical affinity that surpass the human and longevity of the fae. The elf have high affinity with nature magic and have lifespan of more than a thousand years. The giant is similar to elf in regards to affinity and lifespan but instead of controlling nature with magic like the elf they are one with nature and often give them unique appearance. Then the dwarf who born with affinity to fire and earth, they have a small but sturdy stature and can live up to five hundred years. 

Each of this race take part of the continent and call it home. In the Northwest live the elf, northeast with the highest volcano is the dwarf, east with the largest land is the human, then last is west from the human land along two large island is the giant. The giant, different from the rest tend to live alone making them the only race with no know settlement and making them rare to find with their low numbers. 

There is a race that different from those four. They're those who born from miasma corruption resulting in their bodies to undergo a change called demonification turning their skin purple almost black, their sclera black and iris blood red. Some even reported to grow horn of some kind. These fallen could be born from a human, elf, dwarf, or giant, they become very violent and vile and especially dangerous because of their magic affinity and ability to think. They are called the fallen. 

Demonification doesn't only affect the four race, animal that has been affected by this is called monster, example of this is goblin. 

'Well that is pretty interesting, that mean there is, or was a dragon as big as a continent in this world'

There is also a mention of the separation. An event when the monster and fallen first come to exist. And the existence of Ruler, a fearsome monster capable of destroying an entire kingdom. 

That is where human start to learn magic. With the help of elf and dwarf, humans start to learn how to use magic. And as time goes creating their own magic system that now is wide spread in human kingdoms. 

Using chant human can command magic more easier, and those who have the affinity for that magic will make the magic more fearsome. As such those who have affinity of four nature element at least is given the title Mage. 

__

After spending an hour or two in the library reading about magic of this world and it's origin I arrive in the garden with Raymond, Asha and her maid is already waiting there. 

"Asha" (Arrys) 

"Arr...!! " (Asha) 

Both who heard me turn around, Asha who's in the middle of calling my name froze mid sentence, the same with the maid. 'Oh, how cute'

"W-who? " (Asha) 

Hmm? Is it really that different? Or just because the shock?

"Oh my, how cold, didn't we eat together last night? " (Arrys) 

I put my hand on my cheek as I tilt my head slightly, deliberately slowing my speech so I sound like those of noble lady in movie or animes. 

"Bu-bu-but you said you're a boy! " (Asha) 

*Giggle* "how do I look cute? " (Arrys) 

I giggle at her reaction before spinning while holding the end other the dress with my thumbs and index finger making the dress flutters a bit, ending it with a model like pose. 

The two girl froze again with their mouth hanging wide open. I finally can't hold my laughter. Raymond behind me is trying his best not to laugh. 

"Hahaha!! This-this is fun" (Arrys) 

Hearing my laughter the two finally got back to their sense. Asha pout while her maid look away embarrassed while covering her mouth. 

"Okay now, should we begin? " (Arrys) 

"Wait you haven't answered me! And where did you get that clothes? " (Asha) 

"Sorry. I'm a boy, I just like to tease people, and doesn't I look cute in this? For this clothes, it's my clothes and for where did I put it, let say I have my secret for now" (Arrys) 

I dodge the question because I still don't know much about this world magic. Asha pouting again hearing my answer. Well what do I do... 

"Oh, how abou this, I'll give this to you in exchange? " (Arrys) 

I put my hand behind my back and pull out a blue jacket identical with the one I wear from my inventory in a slight of hand tricks. 

"Woah, thanks! " (Asha) 

Asha beaming with smiles looking at the jacket.

20