Chapter 8 Vilas
481 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
okay, here I try to write in other point of view

[Vilas PoV]

When his wife got back from Brackshan he heard a troubling news. His nephew has finally caused a problem. Years ago he found out that he can't have a child after his marriage, it is a miracle that his wife got pregnant, and give birth to a healthy girl, he have his suspicion but thankfully his daughter mana signature is a match with him. He decided to adopt his brother's son to be raised as his successor. Sadly he made a mistake and dotted on him too much, his demeanor became arrogant and he always look down on people. Trying to right his mistakes he decided to put him in the army. But  instead of changing for the better he became more violent thanks to the higher ranking in the army try to gain his favour as the next Duke candidate. When he noticed this, he take him out from the army and put him under Hayden, his trusted knight. But sadly he still cause trouble it seems. 

"Ha... So, what did he do? I hope it's not something big" (Vilas) 

"Well thankfully it's nothing major. He act rude to a child we meet in the way here, and got his karma is all I can say, he was about to act roughly to the child and the child throw a hornet bush thorn to his face. Now he's unconscious in his room" (Hayden) 

Hearing this he let out a breath of resignation before asking about the child. 

"Ha... And what about the child? " (Vilas) 

"Well the child seems to be from a good family, he found himself lost near the goblin forest. Luckily he's fine and I decide to let him stay here as an apology" (Azura) 

"Has his family been notified?" (Vilas) 

"Sadly I don't know where his home is, he said he is from Cape Royal, thought that sound like a palace name or something similar, he said he's not of noble born, and the place he's from Noble and Royal blood is rare" (Hayden) 

"Cape Royal... I've never heard of it too" (Vilas) 

"You know, he look so cute even though he's a boy, and he's a mage even though he's only a year older than Asha, and far more mature" (Azura) 

He is amazed by this, usually someone learn magic after their puberty when their core solidifies. 

"A mage that young, are you sure he's not of noble born? Or of Faen bloodline? " (Vilas) 

Faen bloodline, the nickname for elf, dwarf, or giant, whose born between human and fae. It's not like there is no human with fae blood in them, these human have long lifespan and better magic affinity, thanks to this advantage usually they became noble. at least in the now known human kingdoms. Thanks to the separation, now it's impossible to get information from other continents after all. 

Azura shake her head at this. 

"I don't know, but he is not from the dwarf or giant for obvious difference of their body, as for elf, I can't see his ears, if he's an elf his ears should be visible even though he have long hair" (Azura) 

*knock knock*

Just then there is someone knocking on the door. 

"My Lord, the dinner is ready" (Butler) 

"We can continue this later, I want to see this boy too" (Vilas) 

__

At the dinner Vilas was impressed as the boy act so calm, and with a noble like manner. But different than what Azura said, he look quiet the young man thought he can see how people mistaken him as a girl with his long hair And delicate looking face. And he once again is amazed at how effortlessly the boy cast a magic unlike anything he had seen, the magic is chantless and moving as if it was alive. 

After knowing he used a different magic than what they know, he agree with his wife on Asha learning that magic..., knowing how the girl is. 

He continues the talk after dinner and learn how far the difference in his homeland and here from his wife, he hope his daughter can learn many things from the boy before going to rest. 

__

The next day he heard the maids and butler gossiping about a beautiful young lady that is having tea time with his daughter. He is a little confused because he doesn't have a young girl as a guest, but then remember the boy and think on how has that boy make this many people think he's a girl even though he act like a proper boy. 

That line of thinking doesn't last long because when he have lunch, his daughter bring along a beautiful young girl with a light green hair braided your the side, her dress is simple but it make her look more elegant. Until he noticed that "she" Was the boy, both him and Azura is speechless looking at how he act perfectly like an elegant young lady. Now he understand why the maids have been gossiping about him. But he still shocked at how 

this boy acted and at the same time suspicious if he really is just a normal young boy. 

__

At night he heard the report from Hayden of the fight between the boy and his nephew. He's starting to give up on him, if he still act like this, he have to take a different route and made Asha into his successor, or adopt a son. 

Hayden told him how the boy managed to win against his nephew, but admitted that he can't win in normal way. Considering what the boy had told hayden, he is probably a master of poison and disease, this make him wary of the boy, and decided to ask both Hayden and Raymond to keep eyes on that boy. Then again the boy didn't even try to hide his magic or his act to be a spy. He just hope that this is just him being paranoid because he wouldn't want a disease to start in his territory. 

__

[Cain PoV]

"Ugh" (Cain) 

He woke up with a painful face and a headache. He look around, finds himself in the clinic room for soldiers, it angered him that nobody bring him to his room instead. 

Getting up and out of the room, he head for his room in the mansion. On the way he found the detestable kid being led by a butler on the other wing of the mansion. At this point his anger got  to it max, but he can't just go and make ruckus like that again, it would be a problem if he blindly attack the kid now. In the training room he can act like it was some practice accident even if she is a guest, but not inside the mansion. He decide to bury his hatred now and wait for opportunity to take revenge for looking down on him and the humiliation. 

19