Chapter 26 – Magic clothes
2k 11 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was morning, last night I finally fell asleep after pulling an all-nighter to make the swords and it felt amazing. I would today make my magic clothing for Azure (since I wouldn’t want her to be naked after every time she transforms into a slime).

I was sleeping on the anvil, it was hard and cold and somehow comfy. “Yaawn, good morning Master.”, Athena said as she woke up from the ground. Yup, we all slept in the office from Willow.

“Good morning.”, I said shortly after I picked up my inisible swords, I felt somehow attached to them I was also thinking on making holsters for them. “Good monrin’ everybody.”, Willow said coming from upstairs. ‘How long was he awake?’, I asked myself.

“Good morning, can you teach me how to make magic clothing please for Azure, if it isn’t too much to ask.”, I asked him, he scratched his head and said. “Ya go straight to the point don’ cha?”,

“Yes, time is precious.”, I answered his question and he laughed a little. “Haha! Aight’ lets start makin’ clothes for little missy over dere.”, he said looking at Azure who just woke up, confused as to what was happening.

Willow went to the storage room of the store and brought back a spinning wheel. It had however a magic stone in it. “Now, what ya have to do first is create the magic thread through imbuin’ yer mana to the wheel.”, he said showing us an example.

He poured mana into the stone and the wheel started spinning and then you could see some type of magic thread being made. “Now, it’s yer turn Shiro.”, he said handing over the wheel to me.

I started making magic thread by pouring mana into the magic stone, i waited a little while for the thread to be reeled.

“Yeah, that’s it boy.”, Willow said praising me, we still had some time before we would have to give the magic swords to the king’s aide.

Athena and Azure decided to make some money by doing a quest, and in the meantime I would be making clothes for Azure.

I picked up the reeled thread and Willow showed me what to do next, he brought over to the room a loom that looked like it weighs twice his size. “I know I don’t look like it, but a blacksmith like me has got more strength than what I look like.”, he said confidently.

He probably had a huge amount of strength showing up in his status, I didn’t know how strong I was in this world’s standards yet. I do not even know if I have as much strength as he does.

“I already know what to do here.”, I told Willow while letting out a little sigh, back on earth I had to make a carpet for some type of weird project we had… I never knew doing that would come in handy.

 

 

 

 

<< You have acquired the Skill ‘Thread Refining’ >>

 

“We’re back!”, Azure said with full of enthusiasm, while Athena was in the back of the door sighing. “Could you please act less childish. How old are you anyway?”, Athena probably couldn’t deal with Azure way of acting.

Despite Azure adult like body her mind was the one of a seven-year-old or less, however she is like an adult in certain aspects.

“Master!”, Azure exclaimed childishly, I was sitting on the counter drinking tea. “Oh, hello Azure. I’ve got your clothes ready.”, I said, I pointed at the set of clothes near the loom. It took me a long time to make them, it was already midnight and I was drinking some tea. Since, Willow only had wine and I have already sworn my heart to one beverage.

I am not a professional at making clothes, I simply just picked up what I did back in earth and made do with that. And thanks to the skill ‘Thread Refining’ I was able to make the magic thread more accurately.

“Thank you Master, I’ll start changing right now.”, Azure said while stripping her clothes off, but Athena jumped in and stopped her.

“Have some decency! There’s a boy here.”, Athena said covering Azure from me. “But I want Master to see me.”, Azure said stubbornly like a child.

‘As much as I’d like to see you naked… I’m too tired to care.’, I thought to myself looking away from the possibly godly scene in front of me.

“You can’t!”, Athena scolded Azure and she gave up on taking off her clothes and picked up the set of clothes I made for her. “Anyways, I have to go to the guild. I need to change my job.”, I said standing up.

During the time I was making the magic swords, I leveled up at a tremendous speed. Jobs like ‘Swordsman’ can only level up faster if you use your sword to level up, killing monsters isn’t the only way to level up, depending on what job you have it changes how much you gain on what you do. For example, the ‘Smith’ job levels up faster by using the ‘Blacksmith’ skill.

“Yer better not take too long, I’m makin’ dinner for y’all.”, Willow said coming from upstairs with some type of apron on. He looked funny in that apron almost like a housewife. “Yes, honey.”, I said joking a little.

He frowned at my joke and simply just went back upstairs without saying a word.

 

 

 

I went to the guild and reached the receptionist. “Welcome to the guild sir.”, the same receptionist that attends me said with her always professional smile.

“I’m here to change jobs.”, I answered, and the receptionists got surprised immediately. “Sir how did level up so fast?”, she asked curious as to how I leveled up.

“I just did what I had to do.”, I told her a vague answer and she sighed in disappointment. “Uhhh… fine, the job changing room is over there as you already know.”, she said this time without pointing at the room.

I thanked her and made my way to the job changing room, I entered the room and touched the crystal ball.

 

<< Jobs that can be selected: ‘Swordsman’, ‘Archer’, ‘No-Attribute Mage’, ‘Astral Archer’, ‘Survivor’, Wrath User’, ‘Astral Swordsman’, ‘Alchemist’, ‘Astral Alchemist’, ‘Corrupted Alchemist’, ‘Blacksmith’, ‘Tamer’, ‘Slime Tamer’, ‘Poison Fighter’, ‘Flame Manipulator’, ‘Flame Sword User’, ‘Corrupted Smith’, ‘Thread User’ and ‘Spirit Sword Smith’. >>

 

I had new jobs available for me to choose, the first one that caught my eye I could guess what it does. ‘Spirit Sword Smith’ it probably would probably increase the ‘Blacksmith’ Skill and my mana and spirit skills including sword related skills.

And now there is a new one called ‘Thread User’, what does it do? Does it increase my ability to do clothing? Yeah, I don’t know. I was feeling like I really wanted to know what it does. Goddamn me! Why do I have to be so curious!

 

<< You have chosen the Job ‘Thread User’ >>

<< You have acquired the Skill ‘Thread Reeling’ >>

<< The levels of ‘Thread Refining’ and ‘Thread Reeling’ have increased. >>

 

‘Wait? That’s it? What a waste of a job change, what am I going to do with it? Make more clothes? No thanks.’, I was disappointed by how little my skills changed, I wish’d that it would at the very least increase my ‘Spirit From’, since it was about to reach level ten.

I left the room a little disappointed that my job change didn’t do much, I was still curious as to what the Skill ‘Thread Reeling’ did. I tried activating the skill and I felt something coming out of the tip of my hands.

I looked at my hands and realized that there were threads coming out of from the tip of my claws, it felt strange as if something were coming out of my body.

I went back to Willows shop immediately, I didn’t want any unwanted attention. However, I heard a disgusting voice in the guild, I could never forget it. I looked towards the source of the voice and found Ralph speaking to the receptionist.

“Come on! I need to speak to the Guild Master this instant!”, he shouted at the receptionist who was having a hard time trying to convince him. “I’m sorry sir, but the only high-class adventurers can ask for an audience with the Guild Master.”

I laughed at him in my mind, but I did not have the time to stay there any longer. If I did, I wouldn’t be able to hold myself back.

 

 

 

I went back to Willows shop and went upstairs. “What’s wrong boy?”, he asked, because he saw me squeezing my fists in frustration. ‘I will get him! If he is here that means I’ll have a chance soon.’, I thought.

I may have spent some peaceful time with Willow and Athena, however that did not mean I forgot about what happened. I will kill Ralph and whoever was possibly behind it all.

The people who attacked the village, were the mercenaries together with Ralph, if I had to say, then the king would be behind it all. Back in the tavern Ralph talked about getting ‘paid’ by the king. The guild isn’t involved, the quest was to just burn down the forest and make sure no monsters could possibly escape and enter town, they didn’t even know about the village in the first place.

 But what I don’t get, is ‘why’ the king would go so far?

“Nothings wrong, just I met somebody I wished I wouldn’t have.”, I told him my answer to his answer. He nodded and passed me a bowl of stew. “You know I’m a ghost, right?”, I reminded him.

“So ya don’t want it?”, he said slowly taking away the stew he made, but I stopped him by gripping the bowl of stew. “No, I do want it.”, I said like a child whose toy was about to be taken.

Willow scratched his head and said. “Suit yourself.”, and left the room. Right after he left Azure came in with a good mood. “Master, what do you think?”, she said while doing a twirl showing off her clothes that I made.

I made a white dress out of magic thread, it looked great on her just like I imagined. “Yeah, it looks really good on you.”, I complimented her clothes and she blushed a little.

“Master look at what I can do.”, Azure transformed back into her slime form and her clothes disappeared. The blue little ball of slime then transformed back into her human form and her clothes were still there.

“That’s good, now we don’t need you to be naked every time you transform back.”, I said in relief, I ate the stew but it was too hot so blowed on it a little and ate it. It was good, normally stew should not taste as good but maybe it tastes better because of the cooking skill from Willow.

 

I'm thinking about making a Q&A (questions and answers), I think.... anyway please feel free to write down questions about either my novel or me personally, I might or might not answer all of your questions or maybe almost none of them at all, but I'll try my best answering them. I'll be answering them in the next chapter by the way.

50