Chapter 47 – The girls day out
1.1k 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I left Helenas workshop, I walked around town aimlessly. I didn’t have anywhere special to go to anyway.

There was still some time until the meetup with Grays party, and I really don’t want to wait for like five hours to meetup.

The only thing I could do was go to the guild and do a quest, but… I wasn’t really feeling like it. I have the right to choose, okay! I could go to the guild to change jobs, but I wasn’t level one hundred yet.

‘Oh yeah, Alice told me to get new clothes.’, I finally got an idea about what to do today. I needed new clothes anyway, and I really didn’t want to go buy some at the store.

And while I make clothes, I’ll be leveling up my ‘thread’ related skills and level up my job!

‘Maybe I should make some new armor as well. I wonder where Willow is?’, I thought when suddenly something popped up in my mind again.

“Oh one more thing, once you get to the town search for an Alchemist named Gill. He’ll be able to help you search for what you’re looking for”, I remembered the last words Helena spoke before I left the store.

‘Once I leave ‘Ashen’ I’ll have to find someone named Gill who will help me find the slave trader.’, I wondered about who the person named ‘Gill’ could be.

“Speakin’ of the devil, or rather thinkin’ about the devil I would say.”, Willow who suddenly appeared from out of nowhere said.

‘I should be the one saying that I was thinking about you a couple of seconds.’, I thought.

“I guess both of us don’t really have anything to do this evening, huh?”, I made pointless chitchat. “Yeah, I was thinkin’ about walking around town to remember how it was, but it’s all still the same.”,

“Uhm… Willow could you help me out in something?”, I asked him. “Yes, what is it?”,

“Could you teach me how to make Amor?”, I asked him in the middle of the street, I was a little flustered since I felt like I was asking too much of him.

“Haha! If that’s what ya wanted to say why didn’t ya say so? After all,”, he grabbed my shoulder, I was slightly taller than him so the height difference was little but still noticeable. “I taught ya how to make swords, so why would I stop now.”

“Thank you, Willow.”, I appreciated his help. “No problem boy. Now, let’s go I know a place where I can help ya.”, Willow said leading the way.

‘I wonder how Athena and the others are doing?’, I thought as I made my way together with Willow.

 

 

 

“””Wow.”””, the three girls muttered inside of a clothes store, it was needless to say… huge!

Not just the interior of the building even the exterior was ginormous, it was as if it was a mansion owned by a noble, yet it is used for buying clothing.

“H-how are we going to look for the ideal clothes in t-this store?”, Athena sort of stuttered on her words, she was impressed by the buildings size.

‘This place is bigger than any store I’ve been to…’, Alice thought.

“Hmph! Alright let’s go shopping!”, Alice fist bumped in the air full of determination.

Athena, Azure and Alice started observing the clothes, Alice had already grabbed a couple of them as if it was nothing.

“You sure know what to pick, Alice.”, Athena complimented Alice. “I just choose what I think would fit me best, what about you? Back when we met up you would usually like to switch dresses and talk about cosmetics, do you remember?”

“Yes I do, but I think I’ve come to think less about it, but I still enjoy doing it.”, Athena responded. “I see.”, Alice said no more and accepted that as an answer.

“I don’t wanna wear these clothes!”, Azure complained like a child. “I only wanna wear what master made for me!”

“I understand, but you need more clothes. Eventually the one Shiro made for you will get dirty.”, Alice arguments handing over some pair of clothes to Azure. “Try these on to see whether they’ll fit you. Since I know you won’t choose something yourself.”

Azure pouted and started taking off her clothes. “Uh, Miss I think that would be inappropriate for other customers.”, the attendant of the shop came over to cover Azure while Athena and Alice did the same thing.

They hurried over to the changing room. “Azure! I already told you to stop doing that.”, Athena scolded her. “Okay, I understand.”, she gave up on resisting any further.

“We apologize for her.”, Alice apologized to the attendant. “No it’s no problem as long as she remembers to compose herself.”, the attendant said.

“I would like to ask something, how is it that this store is this big?”, Alice raised a question that had been harboring in her mind.

“I can see why you’re interested, most of our customers ask the same thing. This store was made for everyone who has creative ideas for clothing to display them here, people even bring over stylish armor for display as well.”, the attendant explained. “This store was an idea from the original founder, once the idea had been confirmed by the state they started building this store.”

‘Amazing, once I become the queen I’ll request them to build one as well.’, Alice was already making plans as the princess.

“These clothes are too tight!”, Azure from the other side of the changing room complained, Athena was helping Azure get her clothes on but it seems there was some sort of problem going on.

“What’s wrong?”, Alice asked, soon after a couple of seconds Athena gave a response. “She can’t put her bra on…”,

“Heh? What do you mean, I picked up the same size as me. Is she bigger?!”, Alice asked but there was no longer a response.

Athena was looking at Azure struggling with putting on her bra, Athenas ice stone gaze was so power it would probably even freeze a demon.

“Hey, Athena? Are you alright?”, Alice asked concerned. “Nhn-, I can’t get it on!”, Azure struggles even further when suddenly a sound of something getting shredded was heard from inside the changing room.

“Uhm, Athena I broke the bra.”, Azure reporter to Athena. “Oh don’t worry, I’ll take care of it. No problem indeed, you go get a new pair.”, Athena left the room with a menacing smile on her face.

“Eh… what happened?”, Alice asked again. “Everything is A-ok.”, Athena responded still with her menacing smile.

Athena went towards the bra section and got a new an d bigger pair for Azure, they would have to pay for the ripped one and a new one.

 Athena walked back when she suddenly found herself looking at a mirror, she saw herself’s reflection.

Her long and silky silver hair that extended all the way to her waist, her body covered in adventurer equipment and her silver eyes were being reflected upon the mirror before herself.

She passed her hand by her small breasts. ‘I wonder if ‘he’ likes them big…’, she thought and then realized what she was thinking and shook her head.

She came back to Alice and gave Azure her bra. “Don’t worry, they’ll grow.”, Alice finally understood why she was angry. Athena sulked down a little by her comment.

“What do you think?”, Azure came out from behind the curtains and did a pose. She was wearing a skirt and a tailor shirt, she looked like a school girl but a little bit different.

“It looks good, on you! I’m almost a little jealous.”, Alice was truly shocked by how good she looked. “Okay, now all you have to do is try out all these samples.”, Alice showed her a bundle of clothes.

Azures expression went from satisfied to despair in three seconds. “Noooo! I don’t want to try out that many! I already have a favorite, and that’s the one master made!”, she went back into the changing room to hide from having to try out the ‘atrocities’ that Alice would make her wear.

“Okay, what about this. You only have to wear a couple of them so that I can guess your size.”, Alice tried appealing to her. “Really?”, Azures voice came from the other side.

“Yes, I promise.”, she said and Azure came out of the changing room and prepared herself to start wearing a bunch of clothes.

The girls spent their time shopping happily, and eventually didn’t realize they had spent all the money they had.

 

 

 

“Oh no I’m late!”, I muttered running towards the meeting point. I spent the whole day learning how to make armor with Willow and at the same time received some tips about how to make clothes.

Apparently, the person Willow met the other day was one of his old classmates, or rather a friend of his who was taught under the same person.

He was a tailor and a smith, he taught me about how to make cool costumes with a loom. He didn’t have the ability to manipulate threads like me for some reason, so all I could do was use the loom to make them.

If I had to say what the easiest part of the process was, then it would be the forging part, forging with metal was the best part. All I did was hit metal on a thing the shape of an arm.

And the there was one more thing I had to do, I had to spend some money on that process, since Willow only had some metals with him I had to ask for a specific one from his friend.

And what did I make? Well…. I want to keep it a secret for now.

I was almost at the meeting point, it was right in front of a tavern, we were probably going to dine there.

I arrived at the tavern and saw Mash waiting outside together with Gray. “Sorry, I’m late.”,

“Oh, it is Shiro. Hello.”, Mash greeted me. “Hi, Shiro. Don’t worry you’re here in time.”, Gray reassured me.

“Where are the others?”, I asked about the absence of Silvet and Laila. “I don’t know, I only contacted them once this evening but I haven’t seen them since.”

“What were they doing?”, I asked to make small chitchat. “Well, I met Laila in front of a armor shop, she seemed very flustered looking at a specific type of armor if you know what I mean.”,

He was probably talking about bikini armor, why do people wear that? Yes, it is for better movement but one hit in the stomach and you’re out.

“I see, and Silvet?”, I made a short yawn soon after. “I saw him in the guild, he was observing the bulletin full of quests.”

‘So bland.’, I thought about his story. “Oh look at that talking about the devil. Hey!”, Gray spotted Silvet and Laila walking towards us.

“Sorry, if we took too long.”, Silver apologized for their absence. “It’s no big problem, we just got here ourselves.”, Gray said opening the door to the tavern.

“Alright! Let’s eat until we drop, everything’s on me.”, he said full of confidence.

The tavern was lively, actually too lively to seem true. “Oh, hello Gray. The reserved table is right over there.”, the barmaid led us to the table with a small sign on it saying that it was reserved.

“You really planned everything out?”, I was needless to say, amazed. “Hmph! Right?”, he had a smug smile on his face.

We sat down on the table, and the waitress brought over entrances of different varieties. “Are you sure you’ll be able to pay all of this?”, Laila asked as she looked at the possibly over expensive food.

“Yeah, I got a load of money recently.”, he reassured us and thus we started taking in the entrances. However there was one problem.

‘I feel really bad right now… I don’t even need to eat, so I’ll be technically wasting his money.’, I felt bad for making Gray waste his money on me, but I still grabbed a pair of breadsticks and ate them.

‘If he’s going to waste his money, so I might as well as make good use of it.’, I ate a piece of a breadstick, it was filled with butter thus making it taste good.

“So, what did you guys do with the treasures we found?”, Gray asked everyone. “I brought the books back home and read them, but I couldn’t really decipher them.”, Mash told.

“I didn’t bring anything with me, I only sold some of the potions we found inside the chest.”, Silvet answered. “The weird amulet was apparently cursed, so I had no need for it, that’s why I sold it.”, Laila said.

Just because the item was cursed did not mean it was useless, it could be researched and reused for something more important later on.

“I reforged the staff I took with me.” I told them. When I brought back the staff I kept in my room, but then I thought about maybe altering it a little to make it more useful. (Even though I haven’t used it yet)

“What exactly did you do with it?”, Mash asked curiously. “The staff was made out of metal, so I smelt it and altered its shape and locations of the magic crystals.”

‘I’ve got to say. Willows friend sure is informative.’, Willows fried was the one who taught me about the placement of magic crystals on a staff, if they’re coordinated in a specific shape the control over the mana will get better or worse depending on the conditions.

“And you Gray? What did you do with the magic sword inside the treasure chest?”, Laila asked after my turn to tell.

From what I remember the magic sword wasn’t in a bad condition, and Gray could definitely put it to good use.

“Oh that thing? I sold it.”, he responded and everyone was astounded by his words. “Why did you sell it? You could’ve used it on your adventures!”, Laila was pissed off by his actions.

“Were you that desperate for money?”, Silvet put his hand in front of his mouth as if saying ‘oh dear’.

‘No sh*t he was able to pay for this dinner. He even said ‘everything’ is on him.’, I had lost all hope in him.

“Don’t get me wrong. I sold it because I don’t need it.”, after Gary spork those words everyone was confused. “Because there is only one true magic sword I’ll get. And that the ‘Excalibur’!”

‘Excalibur?’, I was confused about the words he had just said. The holy sword that had been held by King Arthur, was going to be held by ‘him’?

“There you go on again. You know there’s no way you’ll be able to pull it out.”, Laila tried snapping him back to reality. “We won’t know unless I try!”

“Do you even know about the amount of people who already tried pulling it out? You’re like a grain of rice among many other.”

“Uhm, what are they talking about?”, I whispered to Mash. “They’re talking about the holy sword that was held by one of the heroes, ‘Excalibur’. It’s been said that before the hero’s death,  he had plunged the sword into the ground and suddenly left. Up until today it is still waiting for its owner to return.”

“Why has nobody been able pull it out yet?”, I asked while Laila and Gray were shouting at each other. “It’s been said that it was waiting for the hero to be reborn, but the church says otherwise. The church says that in the future there would be a new hero that would take out the sword. Of course, there’s also the possibility that it can be one day taken out by someone who ain’t the hero nor has any relations to him.”, Mash finished her explanation.

“I can be a hero if I want to be! I’ll make sure of it!”, Gray with flushed cheeks shouted. In this world you’re considered an adult at fifteen years old of age, so he was allowed to drink alcohol at his age.

“Damn it, I can’t waste my time dealing with you, especially when you’re drunk.”, Laila gave up on speaking with him any further.

“Oh really? I’ll show you! I’ll become a hero, and I’ll do it right now!”, he stood up from his chair and walked towards the exit or rather stumbled towards the exit.

“Someone should get him back before he does something.”, Laila said as if it wasn’t her problem but ours. “Fine, I’ll go get him before he does something stupid.”, I said walking up towards him.

I saw him pointing upwards in a heroic pose, but in the state he was right now it was just said.

“Hey, come on back in you need to hold up your word okay.”, I told him as I supported him from falling down due to the overdose of alcohol.

“Hey, Shiro. You’re very cute.”, he muttered. “Okay I get it. This is my punishment for teasing you, I’m sorry okay now let’s get back inside.” I carried him back, but he suddenly stood back up.

“Hey come on, unless you cooperate I can’t—“, i was about to finish my question when he suddenly interrupted me.

“Hey Shiro, is there someone you like?”

 

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

I just straight up copy pasted that, anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter. This chapter was longer than usual, (It's like 3000+ words) I was playing Fate/Go grinding SQ and now I have over 22 summon tickets and 60SQ. I can already feel Altiria within my grasp!

25