[Author] Ayo random update (no I didn’t forget about this)
202 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiiiiiiiii, it is your favorite Author, YeetusFeetus desu~. 

Anyhow it's been a while since my last update, I haven't forgotten about this story, there is no way I could considering that I spent like what? Two years on it? One and a half? But yeah there is no way I could.

I came here to update on how my life is going, so at the moment I am in a school, in a high school, getting my certificate so I can get my stolen free time back. :')

So the reason as you know why I kind of have not been uploading for a while on this novel is that I was going through quite the depressive episode in my life where I was slowly no longer able to upload and I was getting more depressed due to my countries circumstances and all that jazz. And basically ever since I managed to get to the new school and continue high school.

So mentally I have been getting to feel better, I am feeling better from where I was last year but unfortunately my schedule at this school is merciless, I have school from 8am to 6pm everyday, that isn't even a joke even if I wanted to come back to this novel there would be no physical way to do so. Especially since I have gotten into programming and I am still drawing!

Albeit, my drawing skills have somehow been outdone by my programming skills even though I have been drawing longer than programming, like I am basically drawing the same style and I began programming and now I literally made a ray tracer 0_0.

As much as I'd like to post it, I don't want to use Scribble Hubs image thingy, it uses an URL from a website and I don't wanna go through the trouble of doing so.

But yeah, my drawing skills? Mid. Programming Skills? Somehow not bad, better than the average CS undergrad according to google searches n' stuff.

Now as for my Novel, I still can't go back to it. Whenever I think about what I wrote I get a cringe attack, it makes me wonder what my young horny mind was thinking of when I wrote it and how many nonsensical plot points there were. If I were to come back, I think I said it last chapter, I would likely rewrite it.

First off main protag? Virgin, 100%. I gotta lower that percentage count because on god, it's really annoying to me in current time. I would likely just make him more close to irl bashful level but in anime version but not virgin protag man, that shit's mid.

The other characters? I'd likely just do some minor changes and make it more realistic since I think I have realized the reason why this novel wasn't too likeable, either that or the people on this website like 100% horny and want a story that has an outright description of cock and balls torture.

Either way, I came back to update that yes I still know about this story, I still exist, and I am doing a bit better, except for the fact that I can only see my girlfriend in person once to twice a year between a gap of 6-8 months.

AAAAAAAAAnd that's about it-

JUST KIDDING MUAHAHAHAHA.

Okay so, I actually have one chapter that I had for this novel, that I completely forgot about that I wrote a year ago and a chapter for a new story that went nowhere, but that I uhm deleted, because I didn't like it.

As an apology kind of, I am going to upload them raw and unfinished here. I can't really go through my pipeline of uploading a chapter which was writing just from my mind and checking for some spelling errors, and then the proof read where I would check for nonsensical stuff and grammar and writing mistakes.

Unfortunately I never managed to finish this chapter, I apologize dearly. If I ever find the time and inspiration to come back to this novel, I will come back, the only tasks left are getting the time and the inspiration which is extremely hard.

But I do hope that this never finished update does satisfy some people who somehow were fans of this novel.

Regardless of all that, I hope all of you enjoyed the chapter aaaaaaand, I see y'all next year!!

Bye bye.

2