Chapter 92 (not finished)
359 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Tell me when you’re dead or something, I don’t know. See ya.”

With his back facing to me, he walked away in his lone stride, his middle sized body making a shadow nearly big enough to swallow me whole.

‘But I’m already dead.’, I refused to speak it out loud, knowing full well of the consequences that would befall upon me.

“Who is he?”, Athena asked, while Azure was squirming every little bit she can to be released from her grasp.

“He’s sort of my, senpai…?”, I said as a response to her question, when suddenly I heard multiple footsteps from afar.

“”Big brother!””, two voices shouted simultaneously, from the obvious synchronized shout and the tones of their voice I could clearly deduct. That it was the twin elves.

Huff, you two don’t just start puff, running off out of nowhere.”, a voice resounded in the distance. It was Alice, out of breath.

The two twins rushed into my chest, due to their considerable size they easily knocked me down like paper, since they caught me off guard.

“Master!”, Athena became worried, and Azure saw this as a opportunity, and escaped her hands and rushed towards me.

“Freedom, at last!”, Azure claimed her freedom, and aimed for yet again another hug.

Now, I had Lara and Luna embrace me from the waist down, and Azure from above.

However there was one problem, one very serious problem.

Her breasts were placed on my face.

Now that I think about it, I didn't write too much xp

1