Chapter 1: Life, love and death.
467 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

 

Watching the outside world from a small window, inside a plane which was supposed to send me for vacation in America. My eyes flinched as I saw the sunset for the last time of my short lived life.

The sky was beautifully painted in different colors, while the white clouds added more realistic details to the scenary. 

I liked the view from above ground, very much. Somehow, it was really heart touching.

A pleasant sight like this is difficult to come by. As such is the case, I am glad I took a plane. If I did not, I would have missed such a breathtaking view.

While thinking of the beauty, that the scenary of the plane’s window was offering, suddenly an announcement was made by the 'Captain'. Sending shock and terror to all the passengers on board of the aircraft.

 

Captain: [To all passengers on board of 'British Horizon Travels', this is the captain speaking.... We have an emergency.]

[A few hours after we took flight for America, we noticed that the fuel tanks were damaged beyond repair. We are not sure who did this or the reason why he/she did it, however it is clear that we were set up. Someone among the crew members must have sabotaged us.]

[Also, some staff members of 'British Horizon Travels' have been killed in cold blood together with the police force which was supposed to guard us. The culprit which did all of this is still on the loose.]

[I repeat. The culprit has not been apprehended.]

[Right now we are in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Despite having called for back up from the American and British nations we.... we did not manage to come up with a solution in time. Furthermore, some of the systems of the aircraft have been damaged. It’s difficult to try and make an emergency landing.]

[I am sorry for everyone.... I am sorry for failing you all. Please brace your seatbelts, secure the children, and may God have mercy on our souls.]

[Captain 'Norman Bowman' reporting status. Ten (10) minutes until we crash with the Atlantic sea. Please take your time to say your last words. If possible, I will try performing a rough landing to safe what can be saved. Captain 'Norman Bowman' out~]

 

Gulp~!!!  x(100)

“What~!?”  x(50)

"Aaaa~! N-Nooo~!!!"  x(50)

 

"This is not fair~!" ~ Unknown

"Ha! So, this is how our life ends?" ~ Unknown

"Fuck you~! Why didn't you tell us sooner~!" ~ Unknown

 

"Mommy~! I am scared!" ~ Little Girl

*Hug*

"There, there. It's okay, mother will not let anything bad happen to you." The mother said, as she secured the seatbelt of her child while looking for anything that could help her child endure the crash. Nevertheless, all she had on her hands was two thin blankets. Not good enough to lessen the damage of the impact they will face, even by a tiny bit.

....

The moment I heard the announcement. I heard all the passengers around me gulp, scream, complain and start crying out loud.

Some cursed the captain, others tried to remain calm and a few were thinking of opening the aircraft’s doors to jump out.

Unwilling to die, they could do nothing but feel anger and regret for boarding a plane which was sending them towards their final destination.

 

Understanding the gravity of the situation, thanks to the announcement. I did not complain or do anything, my attention was elsewhere at the moment.

I was enchanted by the splendor of the setting sun. Therefore, I did not care for whatever happened to the aircraft.

'Dying while being able to see the setting sun is a blessing. Some die without being able to see a beautiful scenary in their last moments.'

'Right now, I can say that I am glad to leave this world with a smile on my face.' This is what I though while continuing to look outside of the plane’s small window. Trying hard to not stare at the chaos happening inside the plane, nor at the people who had given in to despair.

I was lucky that the situation was different for me. The only passenger who was enjoying the flight at the moment was me, the other...

The other passengers were not ready to face death yet. None of them wished to give up on their families, friends and material possessions. Their deep desire for live could be understood just by hearing their frightened voices.

 

"Sir... if possible... Can I have your blanked and your attention for a bit~??"

 

"Huh~?" I turned my attention to a woman who sitting beside me. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and curvy petite body. Her charming face was showing a calm look, as if she knew what she was doing. But deep down, inside herself, she was feeling a great amount of fear. Her eyes could not fool me.

Immediately, upon seeing her, I returned to myself and said:

“What for...? I mean, yes, you can have it.”  I gave her my thin blanked. Not that I needed it anyway.

 

“Thank you. Also... my child... if possible, can you help my child.”

 

Listening to her. Seeing her attempt to get my help, I smiled a bit. Certainly there was a better way to leave this world instead of seeing the brightest star of our galaxy disappear on a horizon. I could try saving her child while I was on the plane. Not a bad thing to do. Actually, in this type of dangerous situation, it was a good choice.

However, no matter what, even if I tried helping her. What could I do~?

We were about to crash with the ocean from a high altitude. Was there even hope for survival? The windows of the plane are impossible to break with my strength alone and we didn't have any equipment for surviving underwater. 

I could not see the light of hope. Our deaths were inevitable. The only choice available, was to jump out of the plane while serving as a human pillow for the mother and the daughter. In this way I could lessen the damage of falling from the sky to a certain extent. 

Certainly it was a good idea to try this. They had a small chance of survival this way. But, I was too scared to attempt this. I did not wish to die in such a heroic yet painful manner.

Sigh~! Seriously. The developers of the aircraft should have foreseen this type of situation. Now we will die because of their negligence to put some parachutes inside the plane. At least put some survival equipment inside the plane, damn it!

 

“Sure, I will help with what I can.” I said with a gentle smile on my face. A bit disappointed to leave my original activity, but glad to be of help in difficult times. Even if it was fruitless.

“Try using the aircraft’s emergency oxygen system. It is designed to keep people safe when the cabin pressurization system has failed and the altitude is above a certain safe level.”

“Hopefully, if we are still alive after the crash, we can use them to prolong our stay underwater until we have exited from our predicament.”  I explained to her, hoping that it could help her and her daughter survive.

 

“Ah! I hadn’t thought of that. Thank you very much, kind sir!”  She said with an appreciating tone and quickly began to take out the plane’s oxygen masks.

 

“It’s normal to help those in need.”  I replied with kindness.

Changing my view from the woman to the child that was sitting on the woman’s lap, I continued to say: "Little one. Take the oxygen mask quickly, time is not on our side." *Gentle Smile* 

Seeing that the little girl was looking at me with tears on her eyes. I tried to look as calm and composed as I could. Not wishing to frighten her any more than she already was

 

"Okay~!' Said the little girl, as she took one of the oxygen masks her mother managed to get from the plane's oxygen emergency system.

 

After giving to her daughter the oxygen mask, he woman continued to talk again: "We are in the middle of the Atlantic... If only we could find a safe way out of the plane..."

"I am sorry, I don't know what else to do. If only I had not taken this flight today, maybe my little Amy would have lived longer~!"

"I am sorry~!" With tears on her eyes, the woman apologised to her daughter for being a bad parent. For making a decision which had resulted in the mutual death of her and her daughter’s lives. 

I could see it in the woman's eyes. She definitely could not forgive herself. Parents love their children. Them leading their children to their demise, is something they would never wish for.

 

"Mommy~! Don't cry! Don't go away! Amy wants to be with mother forever~!" The little girl said with a sad voice while shedding tears.

 

"Thanks sweety. Mother loves you very much~!" Noticing the sadness in her child's voice, the mother took her daughter in her embrace. A few tears escaped her eyes when doing so.

 

"I love mommy too~!" The little girl said, as she tightly hugged her mother. Unwilling to let go of he unill the end. Her mother's warmth was the only comfort she could find in these painful minutes.

 

Looking at the mother and daughter pair, I was powerless to do anything. If only I could speak to the 'devil', I would have given him my soul, so that he could have saved their lives.

Nevertheless, this is it. I have no power, nor the means to save anyone. All I have is....

Suddenly, an idea formed in my brain. As such, I wasted no time to execute it.

 

"Do the ladies know. There is a sunset happening right now. If you wish, I can give you my spot so that you two can see it together." With a crying soul which did not wish to give my spot near the window to anyone, I said these words. Hopefully it will help them enjoy their last moments.

 

Listening to me. The unknown woman who heard my suggestion, looked at me with a sad smile and accepted. Maybe she too wished to leave this world with a smile on her and her daughter. Instead of feeling a deep regret for her decision to board this cursed plane.

I smiled back at her gently, knowing that she accepted. Afterwards, I moved from my original spot and took hers, as she too moved and took mine.

 

“Amy look, the sunset is amazing. You certainly would like to see it, right?” Looking outside the small window, the charming woman gestured to her daughter with a finger to look at the beautiful scenery.

“Ah~! So pretty~!! Mommy, the sky is so shiny, shiny with colors~!” Seeing the world above the clouds. The little girl become happy. All the colors of they sunset took her attention away from the heavy atmosphere inside the plane. Fear could would not consume her now. Not until the plane reached it's destination, which was the end of everything, death.

We didn't talk anymore after our brief exchange of sentences. I knew that the woman wanted to spend her remaining time on the living world with her daughter, therefore I did not bother them. All I wished for them, was that they could survive the plane crash that is about to happen.

....

“Lord, why~!? I didn’t do nothing wrong!!” ~ Nameless priest.

“My family~! My children, my wife! What will they do without me~!” ~ Nameless man.

“Noooo~! I do not want to die.” ~ Beautiful woman.

“Damn it all~! Guess I will die as a virgin~! Curse you all non~virgin bastards~!" ~ Young virgin man.

 

Hearing cries upon cries of sadness around me, I closed my eyes to try and take a nap. Maybe the crash would hurt less if I was asleep, I assumed.

Unfortunatly, no matter how much I tried. It was impossible to sleep with all the tension and stress surrounding me. Besides me, who else is calm enough to take a nap here? Maybe the culprit of this incident would try.

Hehe. He probably is enjoying the torment of the people on the plane, while listening to some music.

'Fucker~! I hope Satan takes care of you well, since you are definitely going to Hell~!" I cursed at the culprit who had arranged our deaths. Wishing him the worst of the worst things that could happen to a bastard like him. I swear that if by a miracle of God or life I survive this plane crash, I will find the culprit and kill him myself!

The desire for revenge in me was strong. Men never forget about someone who has caused them great pain or put them in life threatening danger. As such is the case, even if I don't make it alive from this cursed plane, someone else will survive and carry on my grudges.

....

It did not take long for ten (10) minutes to pass. Once the time for the passengers of ‘British Horizon Travels’ was up, the plane started to shake violently. The engines stopped working and we began to fall down from the sky. Our peaceful flight ended with a parallel fall.

 

"Waaaa~!!!" X (100) passangers.

 

Captain: [Captain 'Norman Bowman' speaking... Reporting status... 1 minute until contact with the Atlantic sea.]

[60 seconds until contact~!]

[50~!]

[40~!]

[30~!]

[20~!]

[10~!! Prepare for...!!!]

 

*Sounds of Water Splashing in the Background~!*

 

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

 

Hearing the voices of a hundred people cry in pain. Feeling endless pain from the impact of the crash, once the plane hit the Atlantic ocean. My brain lost the strength to think and my body stopped moving.

Darkness welcomed me from all angles. Cold water entered my body, making me loose all the warmth held within my body. In a matter of minutes, all that was left of me was a cold lifeless corpse. Waiting under the sea, to be discovered by humans and buried near the tombs of it's family members one day.

Drifting from the world of the living to the world of the dead, without being capable of choosing my own direction or fate. My soul which shined brightly with a silver glow, got caught in the hands of a mysterious entity, who seemed to be crying in sadness.

I could not see clearly who or what actually caught my soul, neither understand the reasons to why he/she did so. All I could hear in my ghostly ears, was his/her gentle yet sad voice which released small sobbing sounds. Barely capable of entering one's ears, if one did not have sharp senses.

 

With a look of sadness that I could barely figure out, while generating a holy atmosphere like nothing seen or felt in the living world. He/She speaks amidst the darkness with a gentle yet crying voice.

{God} ~ "I saw. I heard. I felt."

"Therefore, please live a better life from now on. I wish you all the best things the world can offer. Warmth and happiness I bless you with, to live better from now on."

"Vivet~!”

 

Upon hearing these gentle sentences comming from his/her foreign voice. The next thing that comes, is darkness again.

Levitating on the deep void, without a single star to shine upon my soul. I close my eyes to get some rest, until someone calls upon me again. 

'My only regret in life, was that I could not live in happiness till I grew old. I hope that my next life will be longer than my previous.' Aron Cecilie's soul thought it he fell asleep surrounded by nothing else but pure darkness.

 

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

 

-- 9 years old --

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ "Hiroki... Do like Emily? Do you love Emily?"

"Emily loves Hiroki very, very much~! Therefore, Emily will become Hiroki's wife in the future! My dream is to live happily ever after once I and Hiroki become husband and wife!"

 

Brown Haired Boy ~ "Huh~?! Where did this idea come from? Did it just pop up in your silly head? Love does not last forever. Look at my parents they barely like each other anymore."

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ "Is that so... Then! THEN~! I will love Hiroki forever, even in death! I will give all myself to Hiroki so that my love will never fade away~!"

 

Brown Haired Boy ~ *Blush* "That's.... fine. If your love for me is true and you never cheat on me, I will consider making you my wife. Humph! Only if you... if you... let me kiss you and do bad stuff with you... I will love you too!" *Looking at her pink lips*

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ *Heart Shaped Eyes* "Really!? Then I will never ever cheat or leave Hiroki alone. Emily will grow up and become a fine lady, so that Hiroki will do many bad stuff to Emily. But! You must not talk with other girls!

 

Brown Haired Boy ~ "...!! Really!? Well... regarding other girls, you know that I have a little sister right~???

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ "Hiroki~! You pervert!

 

The boy looked at the girl with an astonished expression. Seems like his father has to take Emily to the psychologist again. 

'Sigh. If only her love wasn't so heavy, I could have made more friends.' Thought the boy.

 

-- 9 years later -- 

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ *Tears* "Hiroki... why...? Why do you avoid me!? Why can't you look me in the eye?! I became the perfect girl! I left you talk to your friends! I cooked meals for you every day! I even changed myself for you!"

"How could you ignore me like that!? I deserve to know about you and your well being! I...~"

 

Red Haired Boy: "Emily, stop it! I never asked for your love! All I asked, is for friends and a kind lover! Sure, you have become perfect. You have surpassed me in every area there ever was! But what then!? Have I ever wanted to be your boyfriend?! Have I ever proposed to you? Did I ever ask you to be there for me!?"

"I don't love you Emily! I could never love someone who hurts my feelings and my friends! The idea of you and me being together, becoming husband and wife, was never an option! You are mentally unstable! You need someone better than me, someone who can fix you. I can not be with someone you."

"I have said it before and I will say it again. I do not love you. The only girl in my eyes is Kaede Akagi. Everything about us is now in the past. There is no way I can continue to like you, like before."

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ "No! That's not true! You promised! If I stayed with you, if I never stopped loving you... You said that you will make me your wife! This is not fair! You are denying your own words, you are going against your promises! Hiroki is becoming such a bad boy! Emily did everything in her power to please you, she even used her own body to make you stay with her! Emily gave everything to you, all of her first times. Kisses, skinship, sex and love."

"Hiroki, you have responsibilities towards me! The past can not disappear! Everything that happened between us is still there, it's just that your mind has been clouded by pleasure and arrogance!"

"I love you, Hiroki Endo~!"

 

Red Haired Boy ~ "...!! I am not blind! The promises we exchanged when we were young are not to be kept forever. We were children back then. Too young to understand reality and too naive to believe in true love."

"People change every day. They grow up and become more experienced. My love for you was a lie. I desired your body. Nothing else. My will was weak and I could not control my manly urges. Our love for each other was false! There is simply no way I could love someone who is so possessive and dependent on me. Therefore, Kaede is a better choice. She is gentle, caring and kind. You on the other hand are the opposite. You carve for so much love... and I could never fill the hole in your heart with love alone.

"I can not be with you. I hate you for what you have done."

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ "No~! You cannot leave me like this! The Hiroki I know would never hate me, because I know him very well."

*Tearing sounds* Suddenly, the girl ripped her white shirt. The only thing that covered her breasts was gone. What appeared after, were two soft protruding organs on the upper front of the teenage girl's body. They were too big for her age to have, but also provided a source of confidence for the girl.

"Look at my chest Hiroki. You have been groping and touching it since you were 10 years old. Thanks to you it has grown really big."

*Step. Step. Step* The pink haired girl came very close to the boy without feeling even a bit of shame from her exposed chest. Then she continued to talk in a sweet voice.

"You know Hiroki. I know everything about you very well. All your secrets. All of your wild adventures. Since your first year of 'High School' up to the last, I have been keeping an eye for all the girls who you have come around. I could smell everything, yet I did not interfere or cause a commotion until the last moment. Just like you told me, I stayed quiet about everything."

"Your friend from kindergarten. The class representative. A trustworthy senior. All the girls from the Biology club. The bookworm from the school's library. An unknown girl that asked you to bang her in the toilet, when class was still going on. Ah! There are also the drug dealers who used you for their little funny sex party. Also, let us not forget your immoral relationship with your little sister!"

"I know so much. I have kept you safe all this time. Even when the scientists messed up with their experiments, I was the one who disposed of all their troubles. Is this not enough. Are strong girls like me not to your liking~??"

 

Red Haired Boy ~ "E... em.... I-I sill will not accept you!" Knowing that all what she was saying was true. Understanding that she knew all of his immoral relationships and conducts. He still choose to end his relationship with her. If he continued to walk beside her while believing that she was the same girl he knew in the past, then he did be the greatest fool on earth. 

The boy knew this pink haired girl more than himself. He knows that she will make him pay dearly, if he is not honest with her. 

 

"...."

"...."

 

Red Haired Boy ~ "These are my problems... I do owe you a lot indeed. However... I will not lie to you anymore. I have chosen to be honest. Therefore, you should respect my choices, since you love me. Our way of life are not the same, they deviated the moment I choose to surrender to my weaknesses."

"Our relationship has fallen too low. As such I do not deserve to be with you. Neither do I feel any love for you, to continue to stand by your side."

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ *Shedding tears in sadness* "Why do you reject me, my love? My dearest, why can't you take me with you? Like you did before in the past. I love you~! 

The girl tried to touch the boy's cheeks like she once had done in the past, but her hands were stopped from doing so by the boy's hands. His green eyes, filled with fear and determination told her that he won't be having any heart to heart moment with her anymore. After all, he had decided to face her, his biggest fear in this world. The mad lover of his needed to stop being a problem. She needed to face the harsh truth he had stored away from her.

Only by facing her, he could end his relationship with her.

 

Red Haired Boy ~ "That is because I love Kaede Akagi. Even you with all your arsenal at your disposition can not compete with her. Kaede is the one who is meant for me, not you. Emily Rose never stood a chance." The boy said with a smile on his face while closing his eyes. Trying to feel again, the feelings of affection he had for the girl he loved. As he did so, his heart calmed down and his courage grew stronger.

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ "... I see. I understand. Then please go away! Stop breaking my heart!" Said the sad girl who was shedding tears of sorrow.

She didn't want to let go of him. But since his love for that girl was genuine, she could do nothing now. Her dearest had lost his love for her. Love wont't come back even if she continued to seduce him. Nothing she could say would change the fact that her man had betrayed her for another woman.

Knowing this harsh betrayal, she understood that it was to late to change anything now. He had already fallen in love with another and forgotten her.

 

Red Haired Boy ~ "Thank you. I knew that if I was honest with you, you would understand me. After all, you know me better than I know myself." The boy said with a warm smile, afterward he turned his back on the sad girl, and walked away with an unweavering courage.

 

*Step. Step. Step*

 

*Step. Step. Step*

 

Looking at the figure of her dearest person on earth growing distant. The girl who was left alone, with no one to ever love her, smiled mysteriously.

Sure, he can choose to deny her love. Choose his own partner instead of the girl who has devoted her soul and body to him. He can do whatever he wants, she does not intend to deny his rights that come with having a free will.

However.

There is a problem.

The boy was in debt. He owed a vast debt to the girl. A debt so huge that even his life would not be sufficient enough to repay for all the hardships the girl had to endure by being associated with him.

As such is the case. While knowing that he, the boy, has nothing of value to repay her ten (10) years of devotion and love. The girl continued to smile.

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ 'Ten years of hard work. 10 years of love. Ten(10) years of taking care of you.'

'Do you think that you are qualified to repay all the debts you owe me!? Even if you had 10 lives, it wouldn't be enough! Even if you offered me your love again it would not be enough!'

'My dear, you don't know what you have done today.'

 

'Hahahahahahahahaha~!!!' Laughing internally with all the strength she could gather. Despite feeling horrible from her previous exchange of words with the boy. The girl's eyes changed color to bloody red. Her heart shaped pupils seemed so frightening in that moment, that even a veteran soldier who had been fighting Al-Qaeda in Afganistant would instantly piss himself in front of her!

Her desire for blood was so intense, that even her love for him could not save the boy from what was to come next.

 

Sadness.

Regret.

Despair.

Envy.

Hatred.

These feelings that appeared, evolved when the boy decided to cut his ties with the girl, and began to fuel the hidden madness inside the sad girl. 

She had tried to suppress these feelings once up a time for the sake of her beloved. But now she could not hold them back anymore. It was impossible for her to not be mad at him, when all her years of hard work hadn't bore fruit.

....

The boy did not know anything about what he had done. He was oblivious to how many times Emily had saved him from his circumstances. Oblivious even to the price she had paid to resurrect his body when he had suddenly died one day.

Dude didn't know shit about how much this pink haired girl had done to keep him alive. Therefore, fuck it all~!!

She will kill him in cold blood. No hard feelings, but it's just that Hiroki is stupid. So stupid that the grim reaper is now writing his name on his death notebook before Hiroki has even been killed. The grim reaper is sure that the boy is fucked for life now. Even the Author's plot armor cannot save him.

Dude has said his last words. Now he will die. The end of Hiroki's life had been decided when Horuki rejected Emily's love. There was no going back to their previous relationship. Their relationship could not be fixed anymore.

 

Pink haired Girl ~ "Hiroki dear~!"

 

A voice was heard. All of a sudden, an aura of absolute oppression entered the boy's body. As such, the boy's body stopped moving and his emotional state became extremly chaotic. It was clear as water that someone was directing an immesurable amount of bloodthirst towards him. If he tried to move even by a tiny bit, his head would definitly roll on the ground. There was no way he, the boy, could stop this from happening. He was not someone of supernatural side after all. The boy was a normal human being, not a trained soldier who knew how to deal with dangerous situations.

 

Red Haired Boy ~ *Gulp* "Emily... stop it... This is not funny."

Recognizing the voice of his most dear childhood friend, the boy spoke. However, he paid a price for speaking without consent. His right arm was cut off by a knife stright away!

 

*Slash*

*Puff*

 

Red Haired Boy ~ "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!!"

The boy cried in pain while witnessing his dominant arm fall on the floor beneath him. Crimson blood came out of the boy's wounded shoulder afterwards, painting the floor in red.

Right under his feet was already a tiny blood pool. If the girl had really wished to kill him, the boy would had already died without even knowing 'why' or 'how'.

 

Red Haired Boy ~ "Ah- Ah- Aaaaaa~!!!"

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ *Knife in hand* "Oho! Come on, don't cry like this my love. You knew exactly who you were dealing with, yet you still decided to turn your back on me. The moment you betrayed me, was the moment you released the wild beast. There is no going back now!"

 

Red Haired Boy ~ "B-But... why!? Aaaag~! Why!? I was honest with you. I decided to face my past sins!"

"Do I really not deserve forgiveness!? Even tho I ended all my relationships with the girls I fucked!?"

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ "Ah! You mean your mistakes. True. You were honest with me. But that earned you only a score of 30 points with me. You had to continue your persuasion longer. If you had scored 100 points, maybe I would not have thought of cutting your dominant arm. Sigh.''

"You are such an idiot Hiroki. I would have accepted you as you are, if you had continued to keep me at your side. I would not care even if you made a harem with all the girls you kept hidden behind my back. Seriously, do you know how much I have endured, so that I would not kill any of your girlfriends?"

"I have kept my hands clean all this time. But now... Now I take what belongs to me! Hehe." *Giggle*

*Hehehehehehehe~!!' *Giggling in the background*

 

Red Haired Boy ~ "You are mad... Crazy!!"

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ "Shut up, bitch! You have no right to say that to me when you yourself have done worse then me!"

"Give me your children, Hiroki~! I will make sure to give birth to a beautiful and cute child, just like you~!!"

 

Red Haired Boy ~ "No! Never! I have chosen Kaede! No one else! Please stop~!"

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ *Red-Heart Shaped Eyes* "Hiroki~! We have a long night ahead of us and no one is going to bother us~! I just hope you don't die too soon~!"

*STEP, Step, step... Step!*

The half naked teenage girl came close to her lover. With one hand she touched his cheeks and with the other she dragged him to a nearby room. Hell bent on extracting every bit of life essence comming from the boy's filthy body. She even started moaning in pleasure from the thought of enjoying her last copulation with her favorite toy.

Once she had closed the room’s door, stripped the boy naked in front of her and stripped herself of all her remaining clothes. She took the boy's penis and put her in her hairless vagina.

 

Naked Girl ~ "Ah~! Hiroki~! Hiroki~! Hiroki~!" *Moaning in pleasure*

 

Naked Boy ~ "Nooo~! Please Stop~! Please-s-s-s.... stop...."

''I beg you, please have mercy~!''

 

Red Eyed Girl ~ "Hiroki. I love you. I have loved you for so long."

"You are about to die. But don't worry. You will be reincarnated as a child next time. Your child will be your second advent on this cursed world."

"I-LOVE-YOU-HIROKI~!."

 

"Noooooo~!!! Kaede~!!! H...elp.... me..."

*Horrible manly screams in the background~!!!*

 

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

 

Memories. Long yet incomprehensible memories of a girl who I did not know, entered my brain. Creating chaos and panic whenever they got more clear and comprehensible.

Coming in contact with these memories, I the receiver felt a kind of pain that was never felt before in my life. It was as if my brain was breaking and healing every passing second.

Visions of a pink haired girl holding the hand of a brown haired boy while playing on a rose flower field. Two children smiling warmly at each other. Nights spent cuddling near each other. Days spent studying together. Intense scenes of sex and acts of deep love. Birthday gifts, adventures, and endless promises. All these images poping up inside my brain, attaching themselves to me, the one who was not suppossed to have them. The one who was not their owner but just an outsider.

I felt sick.

It felt like vomiting all the food stored inside my stomach.

Fear, pain, love, regret, hatred, envy and the warm memories.

Her memories were so extreme yet so natural that I almost passed out.

 

However, it was not over yet. The last memories I received were shocking enough to almost give me post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)~!

A teenage girl cut the arm of her lover, making him to bleed to death. And as if this was not enough, she proceeded to make love to the near dead boy until he died of blood loss.

In the end, the girl managed to extract the last bit of life essence from the boy, getting herself pregnant.

Afterwards, the girl looked at the dead boy with a lovely smile and said:"Thank you, my love~!" As it was the most natural thing to say in this world.

 

"Fuck~! No~!!!" I woke up from the dead in panic.

 

*Bang!* A loud sound was was heard and for some unknown reasons my head begun hurt a lot more.

 

"Eh-Eh-Eh-eh-eh~!" Panicked, scared and hurt. I gathered strength in my arms and got up from the marble floor I was lying on.

My heart was beating extremely fast. Warm sweat was comming out of my body. A deep sense of fear I had never felt before was engraved on my soul.

Threfore, I said:

"Fuck you bitch~! He was just trying to end his relationship with you! Was there a reason to kill him!? He was begining to change for the better, yet you had to go and kill him!"

 

Certainly, there was a better way to get pregnant. She could have forced him to give her the material needed to make a child and not killed him. This was a better choice than committing murder. Nevertheless, he owned her a vast debt. There is no denying this. After all, she had given him too much and he had not returned her feelings of affection.

It is as Emily said. If Hiroki had choosen to keep Emily by his side or even created a harem with all the girls he banged, Emily would not have cared. After all, the girl had endured all of her lover's betrayals. Never wishing to stain her hands in blood.

'However, the idiot of a boy choose to love only one girl. The fucker actually thought that his sins could be forgiven so easly by being honest.' Seriously. All of this tragedy makes me want to vomit. Why the hell did this guy not keep his dick in his pants! Especially when he had a "yandere" as a girlfriend!

‘Dude was so stupid. I can not come to a better conclusion than this.’  The gods can think of this however they wish, not that I care. Things are as they are, nothing I can do about it.

But.

Even so.

I do admit that the girl who had her heart broken was right to take his life. Ten years of devotion and love are too heavy for anyone at her age. If I was me in her place I would have stopped loving that guy long ago. It's impressive how the girl could love for so long despite all the betrayals and lies she ate every day.

Emily Rose sure was a strong woman. I can not say that I am better than her. She could endure so much, be so kind and caring.

Honestly, this woman's love is heavy. I do feel a bit of sympathy for the boy, but now that I have received Emily Rose’s memories, I do empathise with the pink haired girl more than the boy.

 

"Now. Where the heck did I pop out from? Last thing I remember was the plane crash. Ugh!! Remembering the pain, I feel like vomiting!" I said while taking a look at the room I was at.

 

Near me was a bed. A few meters away was a studying desk. The carpet seemed to be made out of white wool and some photos of two children playing together were nailed on four sides of the room's walls.

 

*Gulp* I gulped in surprise, then I proceeded to say.

 

Pink Haired Girl ~ "Jesus Christ~! Was I perhaps transmigrated~?"

Beside this wild thought that appeared in my mind, there was nothing else I could think of. My head continued to hurt like crazy, as a result of having acquired memories that were not mine.

 

~~~~~

To be Continued....

Hello dear readers!

I am the Author of 'Pink Eyes of Love'. When I started to write the script, it was difficult to write all the events. Therefore, I put every event in order, to make it appear more tidy. Sure, sometimes I focus on interaction too much and leave explanations aside. However, I promise to become more adept at writing and giving explanations in the future.

Because of me not being good with writing novels, I have some problems with mistakes and fixing sentences. But I hope the readers enjoy it. If there are any mistakes please tell me, I will fix them quickly since I have some free time this week.

Regarding chapter release. New chapters will come out once or twice a week. This is all I can promise since I am not good at being an Author. Plus +, releases aren't always in time, people move and I have to work for a living. *Smug Face*

See ya next time, dear readers!

 

8