Chapter 4
805 8 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lurker - a Xenomorph that mainly relies on assassinations to hunt prey. Can command drones since it's place is higher in the hive hierarchy

Drone/warrior - the run of the mill Xeno Strain. Although they're cautious hunters when alone, once the hive grows they rely on numbers to hunt.

Runner - faster, smaller Xenomorphs. That is usually born from a small four-legged animal

Tarkatan - a unique strain of Xenomorph that I found on your game. It's head is spherical with long teeth on it's mouth the most defining feature however, is the two retractable blades on it's arms.

I can pick whatever I want? Wasn't I born from a human host? This is beyond what I expected when you said pick whatever evolution I want. How can you even do this? Isn't DNA reflex permanent?

[I do not know what you expected but, this is what I've planned from the very beginning. And the answer for the second question is simply because the system does not care.]

I kinda expected that I was gonna pick whatever kind of mutation I wanted on my body once I can become an adult. You know, the drone. A special drone sounds nice to me actually.

[That could be arranged. Your Idea may be good once you decide that you wanna remain a Praetorian and not become a Queen in the near future. A variant like that Tarkatan from your sounds good.]

Right? The fact that I can still evolve is cool and all but doesn't the Praetorian require royal jelly? And that's ignoring the fact that a hive needs atleast a population of 300 in order to make them.

[Did you just jump to conclusions on the requirements for the next evolution?]

And what if I did? Judging by the things that you have thrown at me so far. Can't I safely assume that there will be requirements? And besides, it's not like the next stages are something hidden. The lurker would most likely turn into a raven. The drone is a obviously a Praetorian. The runner? A crusher. And the Tarkatan one doesn't need any explanation.

[Raven? Excluding the Tarkatan. I was originally planning on making them all evolve into Praetorians. But I guess a little diversity wouldn't hurt.]

A raven Is a Praetorian sized drone with an exposed skull. Wouldn't that mean the Tarkatan was the best option? Speaking of which, I choose drone.

[Good choice.]

The growing isn't that much of a hassle huh? I just grow in size and eventually grow out of my skin. My new one possess small protrusions which also grows along with me.

All of that, while staying perfectly still.

[Did you really just explained something that I could see?]

Clank

Yep! I wanna try my new body on something. Humans if possible. Maybe that dude from earlier has friends who knows? Setting up a hive here also seems to be a good idea. All I need to do is find sustenance for the egg yolk of the ovomorph. Which do you prefer a hyfetile or a Queen egg?

[You choose.]

Hyfertile! We go with that one. A voice came from under me as I finished saying that. Well, looks like we found the poor bastards that's gonna be used for the egg morphing.

24