Chapter 157: Maid & Mistress Pt. 1(R-18)
3.5k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like what you see and what more please drop a few power stones if you can, or leave a comment down below, and a review would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

***

Harry all but lifted the maid up as he pulled her to the bedroom. Tossing her in and crawling after her, Harry eyed her up and down as he came to stand over her.

"Well now, where should I begin?"

"Why don't you start with these, Master?" his maid asked as her breasts bounced wonderfully before him. "I saw that you couldn't keep your eyes off of them in that bath!" she cooed, coming up to her knees and wrapping a hand around either tit, lifting and squeezing seductively.

Harry eyed his servant, his little blue haired was adorable. There was just no other way to describe her. It wasn't how Harry thought he would be describing a automaton, but that was just how it was. Rem might not have been the curviest or the sexiest he had seen so far, but if there was one thing the the young lord could admit, it was that she had the absolute best boobs.

Plump and ripe for the groping, the kneading, it made Harry's mouth salivate just thinking about it. And on top of that, her breasts were excellently accentuated by her wide, child-bearing hips and her positively thick thighs. It was simply the best, most amazing piece of boobs he'd ever laid eyes on. But there was no denying that his little cute maid looked… well, youthful. You couldn't truly call her a child. At least, Harry didn't think so.

However, it did make you reconsider if you were a pervet. But in Harry's opinion, that just made her legal lolis, or that was what he told himself.

When she dumped her tits all over his lap, it spilled on either side while still squeezing together in the middle. Her nipples were erect and light pink. Each fat one ready to be plucked as that sat snuggly sat on her breasts just begging to be squeezed and given to hungry mouths.

Rem inched forwards, slinking between his legs and continuing to engulf his lap in her squishy breast. Rivulets of milk thin enough to look like sweat oozed freely from each swollen nub... it was plain to see if she squeezed any harder those flows would immediately become a whole lot thicker and juicier!

"Heheh... Here I come, MAster~" she said as she stuck out her tongue out thoughtfully, and went for his cock, cooeing down his length as she marveling at his size as it went deep into her throat in one go, throbbing hard and ready to let loose its seeds.

Rem wrapped a hand around each jiggly breast using them on him ruthlessly - not needing to do much more than mash and jerk them together around his raging hot hard-on. With every ounce of pressure she placed on her tits, the more warm sensation she transmitted directly to his pole, her marshmallow soft breasts squeezing as if he was balls-deep in a tight cunt.

She teased and squeezed, rubbed and pumped. While bobbing her head up and down along his length, her mouth was like a vacuum trying to suck him dry trying to milk him for all he was worth, and her fun little boobs weren't helping the matter along as well

"Ah, Master… how are boobes? Are they to your taste, Master?"

Still groaning, Harrreaches out and plays with Rem's silken blue locks a bit. He looks down into her eyes as his groan cuts off for a pant instead. A grin spreads across his face as well, and he nods his head in response.

"They're amazing. Keep going. Show me what you can do with your bountiful breasts. Show me how useful they are." Rem flushes a bit at her master's language and commanding tone. But she obeys nonetheless, sliding her slickened tits up and down his cock a little faster, moaning happily as she gives him the best boobjob she possibly can.

Harry could feel himself getting close as his little maid continued, and continued to blow him off.

Sensing how close he was, Rem popped him out and continued on a fanatic pace with her boobjob while moaning, "Yes... Yes... Yes... Come on, Master! Come on, you're doing great... Now all you need to do is let it out... YES, my tits feel so good, come on...!" she egged him on.

She looked up at him, biting her lip as drool rolled down her chin. "I need your cum between my titties so fucking bad... Right in here, right in here, from this big, warm cock!"

Deep inside her tits, Harry felt like he was melting. He sank all the way inside, until his balls slapped her right on her melons, until her ripe nipples were rubbing on his crotch. The pressure was insane, tight as a pussy, Rem pressed her breasts tight against him in a vice grip! It was almost too much, he hissed and pulled himself back a little to take a break and not just explode, but he just thought fuck it.

He was going to giver what she wanted, pain her breasts and face with his seed. It felt good! Unlike a pussy, there was no sheath between her marshmallow-y tits, just the pressure of her hands making an airtight seal around his cock on all sights, every little feather-touch and rush of friction designed to make any boob-obsessed degenerate blow.

And he was the biggest degenerate of them all as he reached his limit. Rather than holding back on cumming, trying to make the pleasure last as long as possible, Harry just let it all out. It was stupidly easy at this point, the depths of her tits were begging for his cum as much as she was.

His mind went blank as he went still as a statue. All thoughts were drained out as he could feel nothing but titties rubbing together around him, holding him. It was heaven...

There was an enormous gush, what would have been a mile long rope of pearly-white cream otherwise - now going off like a bomb. With a big sloppy gushing sound, the entirety of her tit cleavage was suddenly filled with semen.

His sperm churned and sloshed, rushing up the length of his aching hot cock, pouring out. Again and again he added yet more sticky goo to her cleavage, soaking her thighs and flooding her rack. And she couldn't have been happier. "Oh my, my lord! Is this all for me," the maid asked with a smile as she begin lapping it all up as if it was the tastiest thing in the world.

The tops of her tits were like a hint of the true volume he'd let loose as her whole valley was covered in cum. "Sooooo much semen. So thick, master. Do you like my big tits that much, Master~?" she purred.

"Y - Yeah..." Harry groaned as he rested a hand on his little maid's head.

"Mmmmh..." A dirty groan left a lip, Harry turned around to see Daphne standing at his door, she entered as she made herself known. "You really know how to make a mess of your bitches, stud... Where are you gonna stick that amazing thing next...?"

"Daphe," Harry greeted his fiancé.

"Your house-elf let me in," she answered before he could even ask how she got in here.

"Mistress, I have heard all about you," Rem tried to courtesy, but he made a mess out of her and cum was leaking from all over her breasts.

"Ahh," Daphne turned to face the little maid, "I see that you are one of a kind servant," she smiled knowingly.

She turned to look at him, and spoke up, "I thought they were one of a kind, how did you end up with a living automaton."

"Actually they are two. Twins in fact," Harry replied as he got up from the bed without any shame or decency at all as he didn't even try to cover himself or the giant pillar right between his legs. "They were from my grandparent to me," he said. He never did get to know his grandparents, but they did leave him with a very fine gift indeed. But it never did cover for that ache in his heart, maybe that will always be there, after all, he is the last Potter alive.

Trying not to dwell on those grim thoughts, Harry grinned up at the Slytherin witch, "Now are you going to stand there all day, or are you going to join us! We barely even started so you missed nothing at all!"

"Is that all you have to say?" the witch pouted as she crossed her hands before her ample bosom.

"Oh, come on," Harry chuckled, "I could have handled this on my own, Daphe. You only came here for revenge and to give it to that grim bastard."

"True," the witch admitted as she brushed her hair back, "but do you know how much trouble I got in with daddy! He did not want to make any moves at all..."

"So he was watching, huh?! That is why I noticed so many eyes keeping track of this war."

"Of course, dear, everyone.. that is of note is keeping track of this little feud. Two Earl houses going to war! Now that is something that doesn't happen very often. All eyes are on you. And yes, my father has been testing you to if you have sufficient military capability, and can handle yourself in a war."

"Of course he would be," Harry shook his head.

"Yes, but still I had to go behind his back and rouse the Serpent host myself. Don't you think I deserve a bit of appreciation?"

"Alright," Harry chuckled, "I will make sure to show you how thankful I am to you. You really did free up my schedule, this war can now all be over by the end of the week." Looking to Rem who stood off to the side politely, Harry addressed her, "Rem go get cleaned up. I am sure, my sweet little dear would like to experience what you got."

'Right away, Master, Mistress," Rem bowed her head as she raced across to the bath.

"Now that is what I am talking about," the witch smiles as she came up to him and then straddled him, leaning over right into his face. "What a big strong man I have, all rearing to go aren't you?" she said as she grasped his erect cock.

She traced her other hand across his chest, slowly sliding across his heavily muscular abs and chest. "Mmmm, you have no idea how much I have missed you, and your body as well. No one is happy back at school that you have been suspended for a whole month, but they understand what you had to do. And I most of all am very thankful that you came to my rescue like a knight out of those story books."

"Really now? So why don't you show me how thankful you are!" Harry said as he was reaching for the witch, but she suddenly turned and sat down beside him, planting that plump rear end down on the bed beside him, where it immediately squished and pressed out on the sheets. She positioned her hands behind herself for support, thick pale legs crossed neatly at the knee.

"No you first," she smiled sultrily, "Now come and get me, stud."

Looking at Daphne's body on full display, as she uncrossed and recrossed her legs, and he was done for. He saw that she had no panties at all thanks to that flash of her hot cunt he caught, tempting him over like a possessed man as he threw himself on her. It was so sudden, she gasped in surprise as he pushed her down on to her back while he stood over her.

He looked hungry beyond belief, staring at her intently as if he was a beast just unleashed. He grasped her arm, pressing his hard cock against her stomach while he leaned over and whispered to her.

"Careful what you wish for, or else you might get way too much than what you bargained for!"

"Why don't you show me what I unleashed," the witch answered as she laid back for him like his own prize to unravel.

Then Harry moved in.

***

Check out patreon, I am 25 chapters ahead!

Patreon/Mark_Ward

40