Chapter 158: Maid & Mistress Pt. 2(R-18)
2.8k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like what you see and what more please drop a few power stones if you can, or leave a comment down below, and a review would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

***

Daphne groaned, wanting to lay back for her man right then and there. In truth, the air was so thick with hormones and lust she could barely breathe, the smell of Harry's body and his dick grinding against her wet snatch made her head spin. And when Harry used his free hands to go for her pale tits and it just added even more sensation on top of what she was already feeling.

"Mmm, hahaahh! Yes, come one and get," she moaned into his neck as she bite down to add a bit of sensual flavor to their sex. She laid further back on the bed, pulling him on top of her, swiftly becoming an interlocked tangle of two bodies writhing together, wrapping around each other on the bed, pressing together tighter.

"Okay... Okay, let's do it..." She looked down at him. That third leg of his had her full attention, like some freakish monster bulging out between his legs.

"You want to fuck me, right? Been dying for this all night, haven't you?" she purred, leaning in to nip his earlobe playfully, causing that gigantic slab of dick meat to give a sudden start.

His cock was just so fucking enormous. She'd picked a good one alright, he was a wizard born to fuck and bred slutty witches. No other guy could compare to him that was for sure.

"That giant dick... You just want to sink it right into me, don't you...?"

"You asked for it..." he finally growled as he lined up to her.

She laughed, wrapping a hand around him, she locked lips with him, their mouths wrapping together, lips obscenely mashing together as they stared wide-eyed at each other. He felt her tongue wrapping around his and became lightheaded, anxiously sucking back, sealing his lips tightly around her intrusion. When their lips broke apart, the release of the seal was so violent it came with a saliva-soaked 'pop'!

"That's... That's it... Come on!"

And then she watched as he sank into her, slinging his dick her way towards her fat, plump cunt lips. She squirted all over as his monstrous spread and spread her wide open.

Once the head was inside, she was done for, there was barely any friction to hold him back at all. And that was what he did as he thrust into with one sudden jolt that nearly had her orgasming on the spot.

Her cunt was crammed full, far too full, she cried out in a mixture of pain and masochistic pleasure.

That was all it took. A big fat fucking cock, and he had the biggest one of them all. She might get hurt one day riding this thing.

But that didn't stop her pussy from being so wet as she lubricated his sheath well enough while her pussy was being stretched both deeper and wider than it had ever been in her life. All she felt was Harry's cock, fulling her up and marking her like would a dog its territory and property.

He on the other hand was offered a perfect view of her, his little slut was stretched out beneath him. Getting a perfect view of her pearly-white skin which was slowly starting to heat up and drip with sweat. Her outfit half-hanging off her, her tits exposed and swinging gracelessly. He fucked her hard and fast, pumping her cunt with his horsecock, making her ache from being stretched.

He came at her again and again, her cunt filled with his cock, her cervix ceaselessly being assaulted. At first, he just hammered on it, but then he forced her open, and made his way inside. No other man had ever done that. He invaded her womb like no other.

He hammered her in her deepest core, wearing her like a second skin. Jets of his hot precum smearing her wet insides of her pristine womb as he fucked her hard enough to make her get pregnant.

Which she almost certainly would if she didn't put some protections on.

He was speeding up. He was getting ready to splatter her insides and use her as a cum dumpster. He was going to drain his big heavy balls into her perfect body, and she was going to moan and cum and thrash and then thank him for it after. She was going to be his forever.

And she wanted it more than anything.

She was putty in Harry's hands. Her body was giving in to him, all control abandoned as he made her pussy juices gush forth like an endless fountain. Her back arched against the bed, each time he plunged into her and filled her up. Her pussy clung tightly around his dick as if in dear life, and all she could do was moan and squeal like a two bit whore around that fat fucking cock about to fuck her past the point of unconsciousness.

By the time Harry finally worked himself up into blowing his load, Daphne looked just about broken, completely blown away. All she could do was cling to him, toes splayed out, all her energy concentrated in keeping her crotch glued to his, her hips rolling in sensuous waves as the bed quaked and shook beneath them.

If he blew his load now, she was going to cum her brains out.

Harry was getting faster now, going harder if that was possible. And she knew he was about to unload: it was so obvious, every movement a tell, from his animalistic thrusting to the way his muscles tensed, his body jolted. He was right at his climax and she was about to get flooded.

She couldn't wait. "AHHH!" Daphne moaned as Harry hilted inside of her, making her body accept the entirety of his shaft, as the dick meat stretching her belly. It pushed her womb up into her chest, it pounded on her insides and made her try to squirm away, but she couldn't.

He started to unload a geyser of his cum into her thick, hot, white gushing goo forced its way in and splattering all over her insides, filling her womb to the brim.

"Oh fuck... MMM... fuck! I am going to..." Daphne tried to saw but lost her voice as she started to simply cry out in a high-pitched, crazed wail.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as he tongues simply just hung out of her mouth dripping with drool. She looked totally and utterly fucked. Her brain was unable to simultaneously handle both Harry's endless gallons of cum pouring into her, and the great big orgasm that stuck her all at once as she was overcome with a momentary high ecstasy and her body being overtaken by thrashing body and spasming.

The bed beneath them squeaked and shook as Harry arched his muscular back over and over, pounding into his wonton pussy with hard, heavy thuds. And maybe the bed would have given out altogether, if not for Harry pulling her up into his arms, hoisting her from the sheets to clutch her in a death grip, keeping her aloft on his shaft which was plunged inside of her. There was nothing she could do but hold onto him as that young man finished unloading his seed into her.

Her pussy squirted and gushed, submitting to his cock like a true bitch. Her legs moved in fits and spasms the entire way, and long after her orgasm passed.

And only when Harry had finally finished cumming, all he did was toss Daphne's blissed-out body back down on the bed, where she lay unmoving. She could do nothing but squirm and kick her legs to try and right herself. They held no strength, and her muscles visibly spasmed every time cum oozed out of her ruined pussy. Her orgasm left her spasming on the bed for several minutes longer.

"Tell me what do you have to say to that?" Harry asked with a chuckle as he stood over her.

But she could give no response as she was far gone in Lala land where it was ever blissful and bright.

-------------------------

When Harry came to after a short shut eye, Daphne and Rem were both sucking his cock. Their tongues were busy at work while Daphne had his dick between her ruby-red lips, turning her mouth into a little pleasant fuckhole for cock and Rem was licking his ball sacks. Instinctively, without even thinking, he started to thrust his hips forward feeding Daphne more of his cock.

She drooled and gagged around that tremendous cock. She looked ready to pull back out so Harry tangled his fingers in her hair, and held her down. She went back to noisily and sucking his cock as if it was a lollipop and Rem was busy worshipping the nuts, salivating all over his bloated balls.

It was no time at all his cock was coming back to life. Exactly what they wanted. They savored the scent of his musk and unwashed maleness now filling the room.

Harry gripped the witch's skull and held it there so she could thrash, splutter and choke herself on his shaft just like how she wanted it. She could barely cry out all the witch could do was bob her head up and down with his guidance and slurp and lap at his cock while teasing him with how hard she was blowing him off as her cheeks sucked in like vacuums. How her lips were pulled so far away from the rest of her face with each upstroke that it was almost comical. Like she was being impaled by his cock.

Her throat burned as his entire dick filled her to the brim, tip to base, but from the look in her face, she was loving it! Her eyes were far cast as if she was in another world.

"Gahhh... Suck it!!! Yea, keep on suck itttt!"

Rem wasn't helping the situation along as she had one of his ball already in her mouth as her tongue was doing wonderful things, and the other she was carefully squeezing bringing out the perfect amount of pleasure.

Finally, he freed himself from her mouth with a wet, slurping 'pop!'

"By Merlin's balls," Harry swore, "you naughty little bitches are going to make me explode!"

Then why don't you, Master~" Rem smiled, "we are both early awaiting your seed."

"Yea," Daphne said as she grabbed his twitching cock, "just let it all out. There is nothing me we wish for!"

"Fuck it," Harry said as he broke the final iron wall of will he put up. He was close already, but with Daphne lithe little fingers working him there was nothing stopping him at all. Rem also joined in as she tickled and massaged his balls.

And then he gave it to them. Gushing out cum, an endless torrent of it, it splattered all over both their faces. Their hair was quickly plastered to the scalp as he made use of their angelic features for cum-cannon target practice. Wet slap after wet slap smacked into their faces one after one, painting them with his goo and even getting into their mouths which they held wide open with tongues out.

His jizzed quickly went in and deep into their stomachs!

Finally, as he tapered off, Harry dangled his sloppy dick near Daphne's mouth once again, and she happily cleaned him off. She went to work slurping and bobbing like a good bitch should, to suck off all the cum she could find, and he saw she absolutely loved it. Never once did she stop blowing him as she licked everything clean, wiping his sheath smooth.

Her hands gripped squeezed, and tugged at his girth. She helped him milk the last few droplets out with quick hard strokes, urging him to add a few more blasts of cum to the amounts already filling her.

Finally, once she was done she left him slowly side out of her point and looked up at him insatiable. "Ready for round two!"

Looking at her, Harry knew he would be stuck in bed for a very long time indeed!

***

Check out patreon, I am 25 chapters ahead!

Patreon/Mark_Ward

41