020 – The room had thin walls*
765 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I was listening to Songbird by Kenny G when I started writing this chapter but everything changed when Hallelujah came on. I intended for this chapter to be metaphorical but I decided to save that for other characters. Also, a little warning, the "smut" in this chapter can be over the top. And yes, I didn't know what to title this chapter. So, I went with that.

The light from the candle was paltry at best for it could not expel the shadows which lurked in the corners. But it was enough, it was adequate for this small worn out room and its intent and purposes.

There wasn’t much in the room. The bed was as simple as it could be. It was just a stack of trimmed hay under two layers of sheet. It couldn’t be call comfortable but it would not be unpleasant for sleep or any other nightly activities. A small dresser stood solemnly by the side of the simple bed, sustaining the only light source of the room. Lastly, a wooden coat rack placed just between the door and the dresser for much convenience.

In this old room, an unlikely pair was accommodate. A widow past her prime and a boy who still had years before his coming of age.

“Let me,” Ilynn said as she rushed to help Robert undress for their impending nightly activity. She herself was still dressed but the strip of customers’ garments took precedence. She had only took off her corset which she always did so after hours. While it aided her movements and the emphasis of her valley, it was stifling to her body. She much enjoyed the freedom without it.

Robert said nothing but smiled warmly as Ilynn tenderly plucked off the buttons and slid the shirt down his body.

“Oh…” Ilynn muttered. She hadn’t expect Robert to had a body that wasn’t the least bit rugged. If anything, he looked as frail as a toothpick.

She had no quibbles, though.

Tracing the pubescent torso of a boy, her hands arrived at his trousers. She did not remove the bottom clothing article immediately. Instead, with a leisurely pace, she stroked his manhood through the thin piece of cloth.

“It feels big,” Ilynn whispered close to his face, enough to feel his warming breaths. Their eyes met for a brief moment but went on to their own interest shortly after. She was half a head taller than he was, so all the boy could see was her voluptuous chest her blouse struggled to constrain and her firm teats that were asserting their existence through the outline of the cloth .

They were almost as big as his head, Robert thought.

Ilynn smirked when he caught the entranced and longing gaze of Robert towards her bosom. With only a titter, she leaned forward to gnaw on his collarbone and neck while her breasts, left with no space for its volume, deformed against his chest. She moaned she nibbled, kissed, pecked, tasted the skin of this young peculiar boy.

She never did like the burly and hairy chest of all the men she slept with. She had young boys before but they all had a little brawn to their meat. And they disliked having being served by woman who oozed maturely charms. It wounded their assuming pride as a man. They were too eager to prove their worth to let her laid on top of them. They were still her customers and Ilynn could only went along with their wishes.

Perhaps this was why she found herself particularly excited at this but she quickly dispelled this notion. It was unbecoming of her. Whatever her customers did to her was their business, but her heart’s desires was a different story. She refused to let herself be engulfed by it.

“This was no different than usual,” she convinced herself, “he’s just another customer, with some privileges, that is all. Nothing more, nothing less.”

While she tasted the smooth skin of a young boy of a sagacious mind, the boy’s hands moved to her teeming rear and began kneading them as he would a dough. Heaven enshrouded his palms and hands. They were supple, softer than marshmallows but denser than cotton.

It was revenge for Ilynn’s advances on his shoulders and neck but he only made her more truculent in her offenses.

For the whole duration of this exchange, her hands did not cease their movements down below. She continued her gentle caress until she felt his proof of man grew. The anticipated feeling led her lips to curled up, grinning sensually at him.

“It’s really big!” she gasped in her mind.

The meek lights from the lonely candle bounced off her luscious and glossy lips, right into Robert’s sights. He saw it. It seized him. He drooped in.

“No.” She held his lips away. “N-no kissing.”

Robert was surprise but he didn’t let it show.

“Please,” she begged with a soft voice but it was fill to the brim with desperation.

Robert gave a feeble smile. “Of course,” Robert acceded to her entreat.

He drooped in again but he aimed for her cheeks. Without leaving her delicate and barely wrinkled skin, he moved his lips up, detouring around her eyes, and reached her forehead. He parted her bangs and planted kisses. While doing so, he poured some strength into his fingers and pressed down on her rear until he felt her shivered.

His lips swiftly descended to her neck. He bit onto her skin with the intent of leaving a mark.

Ilynn cast her eyes wide. She drew back from the excessive passion and desire Robert was imparting on her.

“Too much for you, Ilynn?” Robert asked as he looked into her eyes. “I might just not overstep if you begged me to.”

Ilynn was too unfocused with her gaze and thoughts to offer any solid response. All she could do was letting out breaths exalted of her licentious wiles that were only getting warmer as the candle burned.

Robert drooped in again but this time, his hands left her posterior and brought her handful bosom up to bury his face into.

She shrilled at his sudden acts.

Unconsciously, a drip escaped from her womanhood.

Robert wasn’t just adoring the nubile widow’s tits for his own pleasure. He watched for her reaction. He knead gently them like he did with her posterior, only applying forces on places that would provoke a shrill from her.

He nibbled on her teats. He wasn’t satisfied with just his lips. He used his teeth, inciting a series of shrills from the widow. When he finished his tasting, he left marks on them.

Soon, Ilynn felt her own womanhood dampening.

With Robert still fondling and giving pleasure to her breasts, her own hands left the younger boy’s groin and went after her own. But her long dress was in the way. She made do with the thin fabric of an impediment but when she couldn’t get what she deeply craved for no matter how she did it, she threw her restrains out the door.

“What am I even holding back for?”

Brimming with impatience, she pushed Robert away. She began undressing without a single shred of grace or elegance. When it took too long to untie every single sash, she ripped her blouse apart, and her enormous breast sprang free into its whole glory from all fetters. Her skirt was easy to take off but even so, she tore them away like it mattered nothing to her.

At the moment, nothing did matter to her, except for Robert.

She tossed every last piece of her clothing aside and pounced on Robert, more specifically, his member.

Her sudden momentum caused Robert to fall back but the bed allayed any possible injuries.

“Slow down,” Robert implored but his beseech fell on deaf ears.

Ilynn slid his undergarment off in one swift action, sprouting free of his manhood. Ilynn stared in amazement at the size that shouldn’t be possible for a child. This only convinced Ilynn further that Robert wasn’t as young as he would like people to believe.

“So big…” she breathed as she stroke the towering member belonging to that of a boy.

“Bigger than everyone else you slept with?”

“You flatter yourself, young master, I had bigger. Way bigger,” she said with a giggle. “Although, if you’re this big in your young body, I think it will be the biggest in your real body.”

“This is my real body, flesh, blood, and all, Ilynn.”

“Oh, I’m sure it is.” Without any more words, Ilynn threw herself at his cock, engulfing it to her limit. Her plentiful experience allowed her to swallow nearly every last inch of his cock down her throat.

Robert groaned when he felt his member hitting the back of her throat. He moaned at the rapture he hadn’t had since the harlots in his hometown had their way with him. If he was force to compare, he would say Ilynn was miles better than them with the way she moved her throat.

After gulping for a few seconds, Ilynn pulled back with a sigh of delight. “You’re absolutely wonderful, young master,” she managed to praise while gasping for breath.

“So are you, Ilynn.”

Together, they locked their gaze as they shared the same pace of warm breaths.

“You do that for everyone?” Robert asked in the heat of passion.

Ilynn grasped at his cock which incurred a groan from him. “What do you take me for, Young Master Ross?” She stroke it harshly, grinning at his winces.

In between moans from the pleasure and pain, Robert replied, “an easy harlot.”

Ilynn flinched but only in her mind. She was use to these demeaning epithets but hearing it from Robert, it somehow pricked her heart.

“That’s what you are. You’re a harlot who fucks anyone for good money. You’re a whore.”

These were insults but she felt herself drawing delight from it.

“You’re a tavern wench who brews and serves good mead. A widow who refused to accept every loss that she had and would rather let various men have their way with her just so she could keep them.”

Ilynn stroked harder at his abuse. “You are not wrong…” she muttered. She swallowed her grief and anger and once again devoured his manhood until she choked. Tears dripped from her eyes. She didn’t know whether it was due to the pleasure or her sorrows but she didn’t care. She didn’t want to care. She just want to entrust her whole into this moment.

She didn’t refute his words. Robert was right and she knew that. But maybe, she thought, maybe she didn’t fuck every men available to keep those memories. Maybe she was drowning herself in this debauchery to quell her sorrows, like her late husband did with gambling and liquors.

“It’s too late now…”

Ilynn gathered her resolve and cast it aside. She didn’t need them, not right now.

She shook her head with Robert’s cock still in her mouth. She flailed her tongue, tasting his manhood in its entirety.

“Strange,” she found it. She had hated it. She abhorred having a cock in her mouth, let along having one stuff until the back of her throat. Despite so, she never protested. Rather, it was never her place to complain, given how much debt she ridden. She was to comply and went with the customers’ perversions as long as it wouldn’t sullied her value.

But having this boy’s cock in her mouth wasn’t as revolting as she thought. She intended to just please the boy like she would for every customers. It didn’t matter if she hated it, it never did. But now, she didn’t hate it. In fact—

— she found herself playing with her own snatch. It was even overflowing with her own moisture. Her honeypot was overflowing.

“Why is this boy so special?” she asked herself.

She pulled back again but she didn’t let it leave her lips. And she thrust it back down her throat. At the same moment, she felt a twitch down below.

She repeated the motion of swinging her head back and forth on the boy’s cock, with each swing only made her breath warmer and her snatch wetter.

It wasn’t long before Robert assisted her. With both of his hands on her head, he bucked his hips as he pressed her head down, getting every last inch of his cock down her narrowing throat.

She was choking but neither one of them relented. She retched but she didn’t make him stop. Instead, she begged him for more with her upturned eyes.

“What a bitch,” Robert abused her but it only elated her pace. He stroked her mouth deeper and harder until tears, snot, and saliva came pouring out. He was rough with her but he matched her rhythm, giving rise to her pleasure.

She was getting close. She could feel it coming.

This had never happened. She had never came just from giving head.

But here she was, reaching the peak of her pleasure from having her throat stuff with a cock larger than most boys she knew. Her pace increased along with the nearing of her peak.

“D-Damn… y-you’re really good at this,” Robert struggled to get those words out of his lips. “I’m close… but so are you…”

She didn’t know how Robert knew but he did. She could feel his cock bulging and throbbing.

With a last thrust, Robert unleashed all his seed straight down her throat.

And she came with one of her own finger in her clenching honey pot.

It was obviously too much for Ilynn but she drank it all down, her eyes rolling into white as she floated on her peak.

After a few seconds, the stream of spunk ended its flow and Ilynn lifted her mouth off the youthful and vigorous member for once after awhile. Liquid of grayish white overflowed from her mouth and a few drops slipped off her mouth. She showed Robert the amount he released into her mouth before closing it up, tasting the seed of a youthful boy, before finally swallowing in a single notion.

She gaped her mouth for Robert to see her now hollowed cavity.

“Have enough yet?” Robert asked in between breaths of his ecstasy.

Ilynn stood up, basking the front of her body in the shadows with the lights accentuating her womanly-shaped figure from her back. She had definitely gained a lot of weight with her age but it was nothing short of merits for Robert.

Wordlessly, she pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him, all the while gazing at him fervently. The person who bore the visage of a boy but manners of a man, she found herself unable to turn away from him.

She wanted him.

“It was never enough,” was all Ilynn said before slamming her honeypot down into manhood.

“Oh Lord!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs with her eyes spanned to its limits. The walls were thin. This wasn’t Mirona’s Den1The place where Robert and Iora did the deed.. Her scream definitely reached the whole tavern but none of the shame registered in her mind.

She peaked in a single instance, her body shuddering at the sudden rushing gratification. It only entered her but it enraptured her in a pleasure that none of her previous partners could offer, not even her own late husband, she dared think. She cursed herself for such thoughts but her self-reproach was consume by the endless pleasure.

She didn’t know why but it just felt so good. She had men who left marks on her neck and shoulders. She had men who were gentler than her late husband. She had men who were better at using their member.

Yet, none of them felt as good as Robert. It did not make any sense. She could not find any reason for her to be so accordant and infatuated to him.

“Maybe I am just a whore,” she thought. “His whore…”

“You want me to move?” her companion asked despite knowingly staring at her who was still shuddering from her last rapture.

She recollected her composure and managed a shook of her head. She began moving as the glee died down but never vanished.

It was queer. No matter how she moved, he returned her exact rhythm and hit all the right spot as if he knew the ins and outs of her body better than herself. Pleasure began welling up from her abated bliss.

“Just who is this boy?” This question lingered in her head.

She shrilled for a second when she felt the entrance of her womb was hit. It hurt but at the same time, it gave off an indescribable pleasure.

“You are too much, Ilynn,” Robert sneered.

Now, even his disparaging words was capable of bringing her close to her peak. She bend down to his chest and began licking her way up until his lips. She stopped. She looked up at him. “Lynn, just call me Lynn.”

“Well Lynn, you’re one hell of a good fuck for a greatly tainted whore.”

She winced but neither of pain nor disgust.

“How loathsome,” she scorned but there was only an affectionate smile on her face. “Just how many women have you done this with? How many have you broken with this vulgar and heinous cock of yours.”

“More than the amount of fingers anyone has.”

“Deplorable b—” She came in the middle of her sentence. “— boy…!” she gasped out her last word.

“I can’t deny that and I won’t. Although, I’m not the one getting off on a cock belonging to a deplorable person.”

Her face contorted into a strange mix of bliss and mortification. “Am I just one of your great many conquests?”

Robert thought for awhile. “That’s one way to see it.” He smirked.

She glowered but with a passionate gaze. “So insolent… but so be it, let me be one of your great many conquest. Let me be your whore. Your personal harlot! Let me be your mistress! Let me drown in this pleasure that only you can give me!” Shaking her hips incessantly, she shouted those words and vows in a voice devoid of decency and restrain.

Robert reached out for her hands and their fingers intertwined. With his arms as supports, she swung her hips faster than before.

“Fuck me!” She demanded as she pounded herself restlessly on the cock that was invoking another moment of rapture from her. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

She shrieked as her mind turned blank and her vision turned white. The unprecedented pleasure robbed her of all senses. Her strength left her for a brief moment but she regained them just in time to prevent herself from collapsing into Robert’s chest. Her hands were doing their best to support her but they were quivering from the elation she had just a moment ago.

When she caught her breath, she began to move her hips once again but she was slower than before.

It did not however, diminish the pleasure. If anything, it only sharpened her lust and the pleasure. The small and slow movements were able to let her feel every touch of their genitals. She stifled a shriek when she once again felt his cock struck the entrance of her womb.

“That was close,” she breathed.

But on the second hit—

“My God…!” she uttered. Pleasure was surging back in, slowly but surely.

It was never like this. Her customers had always been good but lacking vigor or they had vigor but they only cared about their own euphoria. There were a few who had both but never once it had been this way. In this course, she elated during head, peaked upon entrance, and came a number of times before her customer. This was the first time she had more heights of pleasure than her customer….

No… he wasn’t a customer. Robert wasn’t. He never had been, Ilynn realized.

“Is this why it felt so good? Because he wasn’t a customer…?” she asked a question that never came to words.

She kept coming up with excuses to explain her predicament but none of it stuck. She convinced herself to let it be but her euphoria grew along with her curiosity behind her ascensions.

It wasn’t long before she was once again elated to the height of bliss. This time, her stamina were all lost to the pleasure. There was no scream. Just an opened mouth with nothing but wordless little groans and moans from her attempts at giving voice to her rapture. Her hands too, were all exhausted to return his grip.

She slumped into Robert’s arms which were already wide open to receive her.

“I’m not done yet,” Robert whispered into her ears, causing another shiver throughout her body. If it had been any more passionate, she had no doubts it would make her peaked.

Without waiting for a response that would never come, Robert sit up with Ilynn still skewered on his manhood and her head resting on his shoulder.

There was no warning. Robert moved.

Not ten seconds went by, Ilynn trembled in his embrace as she reached her peak easily.

“What an easy woman,” he mocked.

She cried with pleasure at his abuse. An ecstatic smile slowly forming on her face.

She was an easy woman, she realized. “But easy for whom? Everyone….? No, not everyone. Just him. This whole time, it had been just him. Everything was a first.”

It wasn’t a wild mating between animals neither was it a loving consummation between a new couple. It was either both or none of the two. She didn’t know and she couldn’t afford to care with all the love and pleasure pounded into her body. She just wanted to enjoy the moment.

She entered rapture three more times before taking back the reins and started riding her young partner once again. They went at it like rabbits in mating seasons.

She didn’t take any contraception. She made Robert released outside of her honeypot at first, but when she was drench in his seed and odor, she begged on her accord for his seed to be released inside her.

Robert complied with only these words, “truly a whore.”

Ilynn amazed herself for finally being able to peak at his abuse.

But what truly surprised Ilynn was how unparalleled Robert was. He hasn’t even stopped for a moment of rest. The moments she rested, Robert substituted her movements. When she had rejuvenate, it was her turn to move again but Robert did not ask for any respite.

Ilynn was concern but those went out of the window after a release from him which caused her a chain of elation.

In to the dark and deep of the night, Robert and Ilynn continued their passionate coitus of all sorts until the candle burned its last light. By then, the refined, lovely, and gentle Ilynn Rumond that tended the bar with compassionate gazes for her employees was nowhere to be seen.

There was only a widow whore with hundreds of prior partners, laid drenched with her own glistening sweat and brimmed with the seed of a boy which she had only met hours before.

At the very least, she avoided a kiss with him and he had respected it.

Her exhaustion took over. Her eyes shut close with her final moments being Robert gazing tenderly at her with his fingers caressing her cheeks.

“Good night,” she heard him whisper before finally giving into the pull of sleep.


“Oh my, oh my. What a sinful man,” Seven chaffed. “A woman old enough to be your mother but you bedded her on the very same night you met her. An enemy of woman, you surely are.”

Robert offered not a word to the shadow-morph cat which crawled from the darkness of the corners. Ilynn was sleeping soundly just beside him. As for Robert himself, he had lit a new candle and was reading books pertaining the history of Midas Valley, the principles of the Caeleon Faith, and the origins of the Aeryeon Faith. These books were all the courtesy of Missus Yu2The elderly widow who owns the old bookstore which also serves as Robert's "residence.".

“If my mistress sees this, there will be a bloodbath.”

“Then I’ll regret not killing her,” Robert retorted dryly.

“Dear me, how vicious. I wonder what my mistress sees in you.”

Robert stayed silent. His eyes did not leave the pages.

“I am worried, truly.” Seven stretch her neck up, literally to see the mess that was once Ilynn Rumond. “Is this what will become of my mistress if she offers herself to you?”

“If she so desires.”

“How crude,” Seven shook her head. “Is it true that you have fucked a great deal of women like this loose whore of a widow claimed?”

“I’ll leave that to your imaginations.”

Seven sighed. “If only my mistress would allow me to end you.”

“Then I will have to end her too.”

Seven recoiled from his words— no, his statement.

“You’re free to reprove or mock me for however long you wished. I got all night. Unless you have something you want to say?”

"You fight well, you are whimsical, you ate and drank a lot, you fucked with endless vigor, and you drown yourself in knowledge after. What are you? A Dragon?"

There was a glint in Robert's eyes. "You're most welcome to try and find out."

Seven stared for a while before letting out a sigh again. “If you were more of a gentleman, I would have approved you. Anyways, you are right, indeed. I have something to say. I heard this from the servants. The Talrons have taken an unusual interest in my mistress.”

Robert arched an eyebrow. “Why?” he asked.

Seven shrugged. “I do not know but it had something to do with the eldest son settling for less or something along those lines. Silver lining, I do not think they know how my mistress looks but I doubt it would take them long to figure that one out.”

“Iora,” Robert concluded.

“Since my mistress is your friend, I hope you will be my eyes and ears in the academy. What say you?”

“Looking out after my friends is only a natural thing to do. I didn’t spare her just to let be ruined after. I don’t have such inclination.”

Seven glanced over at Ilynn who was still panting even in her sleep. She turned her gaze back to Robert.

“That’s an exception,” said Robert. ”Nothing will come of her. You can rest assured.”

“I certainly hope so, Robert, for everyone’s sake,” Seven said and melted back into the shadows without a bid of farewell.

Without glancing away from his books, he told himself, “it’s going to be a long day tomorrow.”

 

12