22. Fear
1.7k 20 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That’s amazing.

I don’t understand this yet again. Why would you run like that. Am I really that scary? Like thanks I guess…

I have never been so insecure about my appearance but honestly it is probably a good thing. Considering that this lair is most likely full of spiders, might be a good thing that they just run from me.

Once I stopped erasing my presence the spider almost fell of the ceiling. Pretty sure he was so scared because then he ran at the highest speed and also used his web arse to shoot me a web gift which I didn’t really wanted but he didn’t care. Probably to slow me down, because I was soooo about to murder him.

Like where did he get the idea of me killing him from I don’t know but damn he ran quickly. Why would you be so scared of me you freaking dumb almost insect.

I mean I have already established that the spiders are smart. So why is this dumb spider acting like this. Clearly he can see that I am most harmless creature. There is no way spiders would be scared of a rat.

Like… I really don’t know. Let me just continue through this web floor.

It is extremely annoying to get rid of the web gift and it took me about five minutes to sort of give up on few parts realizing that the place I am in is most likely going to stuck few webs on me there and there anyways. Eh.. I don’t care that I have a little bit of web on me. It is not like I can clean myself that well anyways. Lets hope it falls off eventually. Not that it would slow me down anymore.

Wonder if this floor is fully coated in the webs and if all spiders are pussies.

So I have started walking around with my presence clearly out in open. Well I can hear a lot of spiders movement and sometimes even feel a little bit through the webs but I have no idea what that means. These vibration might be a lot of information to the spiders who are masters of interpreting that but I just don’t know at all. Only the obvious someone moved somewhere, lol.

I am lonely.

Any time I get close to a spider that cannot move away from my proximity they just act like they don’t exist. Hidden well in the invisibility. Curiously enough I can actually see them a little bit. Not that I would need to because I can still feel them from the whiskers.

My eyesight is this epic huh? Lovely, also the whiskers are impressive already providing me with such detailed map of this place. Well the places I have been so far at least.

Anyways going past a lot of lair like rooms and seeing only the occasional what I would assume too slow to react to me spider is getting on my nerves.

I mean how am I supposed to eat anything on this floor if they just run. Despite the fact that I killed one spider before I don’t really want to kill them now seeing as they are so scared of me. Even the first floor monsters were more like impressed by me and not scared to death. Luckily I am not really hungry so that’s something.

Why are these spiders so different?

Why is it that they are so damn scared of me?

I wish I could communicate with them so I would get any of my answers.

Eh… I stopped moving and dumbfounded by my senses I got dizzy a bit.

What the… my brain can clearly pick up on a MASSIVE source of mana.

And I mean MASSIVE. Like from the looks of the layout I would assume the tunnels mostly lead to the expanse. I can tell because the layout of floor one was similar in this sense. So whatever the massive source of mana is definitely occupying the expanse.

Like what the fuck is that. I can clearly tell that it has to be alive. The mana Is not static it flows inside and the more I focus the more I can tell the shape of that flow is definitely spider. Then there is also the size of that massive core... seriously what the f.

How in the freaking hell did the spider get so massive.

I promptly activated my erase presence. Surely to no avail. Considering that I am still standing on top of the web threads.

Still I have to see it. I can feel the massive mana but I still wanna see it.

In a short I have entered the expanse. Very similarly looking as the floor one.

Vegetation was a bit different and there were literally none fighting monsters which was creepy.

The expanse also had enormous web there across entire place where a GIGANTIC spider chilled.

I have absolutely no doubts this guy is never going to leave this floor. He is insanely massive. I thought the bear from before was big but he would probably not even amount to one of the spiders leg.

Like it would be close but nah.

The core itself that I can feel immensely radiating mana from it is way bigger than the bear and its right in the middle of the spider body.

Okaaay… impressive sight. Definitely a boss. Yep. A boss.

I have seen it now lets not piss it off and leave the place. Cya bro…

I turned back and to my surprise the path was blocked off by web completely.

A tunnel close by was blocked as well and scanning through the expanse for other tunnels I was able to spot they are blocked also.

God.. urgh… did I just activated a boss fight or something ? Please tell me this isn’t impossible to leave room once you enter. I mean I get it, game like world and all that but common this big bastard doesn’t have to act like that.

Tried a little bit to chew through and sure enough I could but my whiskers are telling me that I would have to chew through like twenty meter of very thick web. Judging from the time it took me to chew out few centimeter worth of the web I just deem it not worth the time.

I mean I am not going to spend few hours running from somewhere I will most likely go in the future anyways.

You wanna fight huh? You are so fucked I already know how to beat you and we didn’t even started yet. Just remember that you forced my hand yourself you dumb ball of gigantic spider hair and poison.

Full of confidence I decided to face the bitch straight ahead.

After all what can a giant spider do to me when he clearly cannot even properly navigate the space he is in. At most he will be happy to move some of his legs. The space around him is just enough for that.

You are so done.

Lets go.

51