26. Mana
1.6k 10 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Only few minutes passed and I was already looking on another fire ely being spawned. I didn’t even have to move away from the spawn point.

Also honestly didn’t want to move around nearly dead. Thanks to my endless skill somehow not affected by this dire state at all. Which is good but scary. Pain and all these things are actually a good thing to know how close to death someone is. Hm… pretty negative thoughts right now. Not a fan.

I focused entirely on the process of the ely spawning. First time I took the effort to actually study the spawn points even a little bit. Don’t think I would really get much information before but now it is somewhat acceptable.

The spawn point is building up mana inside slowly but surely and then uses that mana to create a monster. I was sure it is going to be fire ely before I even saw it forming because of the same way how the mana was forming. Not that I would focus on the process so much before but it comes quite naturally to me to feel the flow of mana and I remembered this exact flow. These information might seem useless but I think there might be something really key hidden somewhere in this process. Quite possibly something really super extremely important but right now I have no clue. Maybe I will understand eventually when I feel multiple different monsters formed from the beginning.

When the ely formed that poor bastard had no clue I am there. I really think erase presence is extremely overpowered. The only reason why the last fused elemental had any clue I was there is probably because of the fact I was on fire.

Which I am not right now. Finally watching ely and not burning. Feels good man.

Out of sheer curiosity I walked right next to the ely to know how much he is burning for and it wasn’t even two thousand degree. I didn’t even started to rage on fire which was nice but I could swear that it would take only little bit more and my fur would say otherwise.

Well now to get to the important part. I was about to attempt consume this ely entirely by absorbing him into my body. Like what I did with the mana from the creatures on the first floor.

Definitely sure that was different because of the nature that they gave it willingly. This might get uglier but I have to try it at least once.

Sorry ely number four you will be missed.

I was sure he would know where I am even when I have erase presence on while consuming him but doesn’t hurt to try and it is not like my skills cost me any mana. So far to my knowledge at least.

Focusing my mana into my brain and trying to feel the mana of both me and the ely properly I started mimicking what I did before.

Wasn’t that easy actually because before I was doin it purely by instinct of something almost screaming at me from inside of my body.

At first not much was happening but the more I focused the more of understanding and sort of feeling what exactly to do was overwhelming and I started consuming the ely. It was very similar to the effect from before. Something like a tether between us formed and he was slowly being consumed into me. I knew he is fighting it really hard and very shortly after the process started he also knew where I am. I was almost expecting him to put me on fire but I guess he cannot do that while I am consuming him. Probably busy not dying huh?

It feels really shameful because I know he doesn’t want to cease to exist. I don’t think there is any sort of afterlife for this monster. It is hard to understand at first but the more I consume of him I know what exactly this creature is.

It is not animal and has no physical body. Some other rules govern its behavior than brain thoughts. But still somewhat I can understand he doesn’t wanna die.

A wave of complicated feelings in me almost made me stop but honestly I don’t think he would survive for that long even being left alone. I have my own things to worry about. I know it feels bad to be evil or something like that but I don’t really think this is that evil. I need to do this. I cannot just not kill anything because it doesn’t wanna die. I don’t think many monsters will do me the same favor.

With heavy heart I finished consuming the poor guy completely.

After I ended I was fully healed. It was healing me the same way as if I were consuming food and I was sure I also got a lot of experience, it were flowing inside me. That’s interesting.

So you get more experience from these like this. I mean it makes sense to some degree but not really completely sure. My best bet would be, the process of dying somehow cuts the experience and it is possible it does this even more with elementals for some reason. Maybe because they are pure mana and most of it just disappears I really don’t know.

Who cares I got a level out of this and most importantly I healed to my full hp. Pretty sure I got none biomass unfortunately because there was none to begin with.

Alright maybe it is time to farm some experience a little bit on these.

Which reminds me, I should check out how much stat gain I get per levels. I should’ve done it the first time I leveled jeez. Now I cannot tell for certain if it’s the same value adding or if it increases. Oh well I am sure it wouldn’t take that much to increase my level again. I just think about the status and it immediately pop up.

Status

Name: Felix

Race: Ascended Rat

Level: 3

Fame: 1000

Aspect: Primordial

Class: !?None?!

CP: 32

HP: 350

MP: 1300

SP: 2

BM: 1

Skills: Mana sense mastery, Mana control mastery, Omnilingualism, Disease immunity, Poison immunity, Decay immunity, Perfect Bite, Bullet Jump, !?.Status.?!., Avoidance mastery, Endless, Erase presence.

Evolution: Transcendent bones, Perfect tail, Perfect eyes, Perfect ears, Omni whiskers, Perfect nose, Perfect digestion, Transcendent brain, Perfect teeth. Godlike aura.

Alright.

We back to this huh?

System… I thought we are past the poking and making fun of me.

I guess some things never change.

Those things sure aint my damn status. I am so lost in this again that I don’t even know where to begin.

¨Squak¨

47