28. Results
1.5k 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day passed.

That’s it I am soooooooo done…

This is insanely boring. I am not tired and I don’t even need to sleep but I am absolutely going to go crazy if I consume one more elemental. I am so insanely bored. Also I want to SLEEP!!!

I am more than content with what I got until this point. When I look at the status… IT. BETTER. BE. DAMN. WORTH IT!!!

Two hundred forty mega elementals, two fused elementals, one regular elemental and a giant molten snake… which tasted very good actually. I was half expecting disgusting meat but was pleasantly surprised.

Alright. That’s even more than expected.

Especially the damn snake!!!

I felt him coming but didn’t want to stop my farming. He died in one hit by my mana bullet jump anyways. I knew anything with physical body will take really big damage. This guy was unfortunate I went straight through his entire body.

Was actually pretty fun to jump into giant molten snake mouth only for him to die from this move. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah. Feel my power mortal!!!

Honestly It was so boring brain dead activity I think I was almost asleep after the first hour. It was also super easy. After fusing the elementals I just didn’t let the mega elemental to do anything and it was only a matter of minutes to complete the whole process. Over and over and over and over... I was even glad for something new which the snake was, because the longer I was doin it the more it felt natural to fuse them and consume them.

I don’t think I can make my skills stronger anymore for whatever reason, but I am sure I mastered using It quite decently.

Well at least the mana control mastery, mana sense comes so natural to me I don’t think I would ever need any practice with that.

And let me tell you that it felt like cheating. Or abusing a bug or something. I mean sure I know it is kinda hard to achieve, but not that much.

I want to sleep right now, not that I would need it, i just want to.

I also don’t think I will repeat anything like this for a long time. It is really incredibly boring. I cannot stress that enough.

When I was attempting this thing in games, I could pause it and take food or so but this was nonstop labor.

Sure I could activate erase presence, but then I would not farm that efficiently and it better be done now and quickly to help me survive a bit tougher fights later. Candace also warned me to not underestimate the dungeon so getting stronger asap and safe is very smart.

Urgh… I also wanted to test to fuse four elementals.

Well maybe some other time…

Because I am not completely crazy to just sleep in the lair of fire monsters. I decided to go back to floor two.

Into a lair of monsters hopefully a bit more friendly. Not really sure how the spiders will react, but I am banking a little bit on that Candace already told them to not bother me.

I will also not erase my presence there so maybe they wouldn’t even approach me at all.

It was really short trip.

I could already see the giant web.

Sadly no Candace there. I am really sad, because I wanted to talk to her. She is probably busy hunting or so but damn I feel lonely again. Especially after finding out I can talk to someone and doin this mind suicide called farming.

Well I wanted to sleep anyways.

The tunnels were not blocked by webs anymore but who cares. I snuggled right in front of the giant web. Or well that’s like everywhere in the expanse. More specifically right where I knew Candace would see me right away when she get there. I am sure she would feel my presence even without using her eyes but still I wanted her to notice me right away.

I was damn tempted to try erasing my presence before sleeping but I wouldn’t even know if it works.

Maybe when Candace is back I will ask her to watch over me and tell me.

Uh… I almost forgot that I wanted to check the results of my self induced slavery.

Let there be STATUS. Very easy to think about it and the reaction was immediate.

Status

Name: Felix

Race: Ascended Rat

Level: 202

Fame: 1000

Aspect: Primordial

Class: (-.-)>!!!!?None?!!!!<(-.-)

CP: 231

HP: 5325

MP: 39999

SP: 201

BM: 7684

Skills: Mana sense mastery, Mana control mastery, Omnilingualism, Disease immunity, Poison immunity, Decay immunity, Perfect Bite, Bullet Jump, !?.Status.?!., Avoidance mastery, Endless, Erase presence.

Evolution: Transcendent bones, Perfect tail, Perfect eyes, Perfect ears, Omni whiskers, Perfect nose, Perfect digestion, Transcendent brain, Perfect teeth. Godlike aura.

WHAT?!!!??

Calm down… calm down Felix. Was probably a joke of the system. Let me just confirm it again.

Eh… sure. It is the same. No matter how many times I repeat the process of looking at the status and closing it.

What?? But. How?

How is it so damn high. Everything. That’s insane.

Wait. What… what if it actually isn’t that insane. And I was running around with super low stats until now.

It all makes sense now. Like why does mere presence of a fire elemental almost kill you and all that on god damn floor three. Maybe.. fine.

Sure.

But still. How the hell did I leveled up so much. So damn efficient.

I was tearing up so much. It felt like I got rewarded for all my hard work. Cannot really say it wasn’t worth it.

Damn I am so happy.

I didn’t even care about the mega obvious poking of the system. I know I don’t have a class. I know it is probably super important but right now all I want is sleep. I need reset. I need it. I cannot handle even a second of being awake for now.

I also realized something very unsettling. I didn’t get any skills or mutation other than when evolving. Which makes me worried because I know I cannot evolve yet. That’s also weird. So far the evolution was at five and then at ten. Before I even started farming I expected to do evolution in between sessions but I never hit my cap. Odd. Two hundred plus level still aint enough huh?

So that brings me back to the problem how the hell am I supposed to get my skills and mutations now.

I want them NOW.

Oh well. Cannot really tell. I will ask Candace when she gets there.

Dozing off. It was actually hard to fell asleep because I wasn’t tired at all but after a while I managed.

Lovely. When I fell asleep. A list of possible skills and evolution showed up.

It was almost the same as the evolution screen except no other input than the screen itself was there. It didn’t even told me to confirm any purchase individually like it used.

To my surprise the list of skills shrunk insanely much. Like it is not even physically possible to count them in thousand years before but now I guess a couple decades would be enough. Weird. I thought that before I noticed the cost. Every single one of them cost one hundred skill points.

Okaaaay… I also wish that was the only thing that surprised me. Some of the skills were literally incomprehensible. I was literally able to speak by vibration somehow but I cannot read English? Eh?

By studying the list intensely I found out it also had been categorized under some criteria unknown to me at first but then I realized. For example physical strength, magic, defense or one of the most unique I found most likely only for me primordial.

Btw. All of the primordial skills were the ones I couldn’t comprehend no matter how I tried. Some of them looked like bunch of dots and weird glyphs. Other were almost as if invisible written by something very bright, I know it sounds weird. There was even one that always changed how it looked every time I saw it. Or one that looked like it was watching me. I think it even moved into position creeping always somewhere at the edge of the list to continue watching me all the time.

It was getting on my nerves. I spend about five hours, at least it feels that way… going through the skills as fast as possible. Skipping a lot but still trying to find anything I would fancy.

Skills like magic immunity or something like Fire magic mastery were really hard to pass.

There even was immortality.

You sure about that system? That’s nice.

The more I thought about it the more I was curious about the skills I couldn’t comprehend. I mean I know immortality sounds amazingly overpowered or even the magic immunity. But there has to be a catch somewhere. For example I might have immortal body but my soul can be still destroyed etc.

Sure enough even soul magic mastery or soul indestructibility was there.

Skills like that.

There was even plethora of physical stuff. Not only magic. I think having titan strength sounds amazing. Or even Critical strike mastery.

Oh boy. But still. Still. I just cannot pass on getting the unknown. The only me unique special. Also I have no doubts it is going to be amazingly powerful.

Every single one of the skills I see is good. Maybe perfect. Probably perfect when I think about it. But the skills I cannot even comprehend are just too damn exciting to pass up. It also fills my need for a bit of gambling.

I always loved gambling in rpg games. Like the feeling of getting a legendary out of garbage white item or so is just too good to pass up. And this time its not even gambling. I just know it is going to be good. Only don’t know what exactly I am getting.

I wouldn’t pick the creeping skill for sure, so I make sure to not focus on it at all. Kinda got used to ignoring it at this point. It already got me to hate it. Maybe after I know what it is, but I really don’t want getting anything even remotely possible to endanger me.

I picked the dots as it seemed one of the most passive ones and then the weird symbols one. It seemed also passive but most importantly there was just something nice about the symbols. It had me thinking I want that.

I got those and already it took my skill points. Didn’t even had to confirm my purchase it was really smooth sailing and moved onto mutations.

The list was actually still as big as before. Maybe even bigger. So even my entire life and more would not be enough to casually stroll through it. I decided to scroll with goal in mind and find primordial category. It took few hours but sure enough it was also there. To my surprise it wasn’t coded at all. Also only one mutation was there. It was a primordial body mutation. And it had a cost of my entire biomass. Literally exactly that.

Okay lets not stress about it that much. I will do it. I confirmed that too.

There was nothing left for me to spend and also no classes or anything like that so I decided to properly sleep.

Maybe there will be Candace when I wake up.

Good night.

46