Ch 8. Long Night (R-18)
31.4k 9 248
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Belle was clinging as I carried her over to the bed. Questioning her loyalty, even as a joke, had her shaking like a leaf. She had very little options aside from serving me. In Stromgar, as in all of the human kingdoms, beastkin were not allowed to live other than as slaves. Given that we'd been at war as a species for centuries, perhaps it was only natural. She was entirely dependent on me and my protection to live, not to mention that I could feel she had a devotion and love for me that bordered on fanatic. 

As before, I had lingering concerns about the noise level and the thinness of the inn's walls, being in no way interested in exhibition.  But this time I had an idea on how to deal with that problem. Throwing her onto the bed, fully clothed, I began to undress myself out of the armor still grimy from today's expedition. Normally I'd make Belle do it, but I was too excited at the moment to wait any longer.

Understanding my intentions, Belle no longer looked frightened but rather eager. Looking at me with a hungry expression, her ears perked and tail curling as she lay on her side stroking her hips invitingly. 

"Strip."

She complied, taking off her blouse and revealing a pair of shapely breasts and erect nipples hiding beneath before wiggling out of her skirt as well. She was about to toss her panties, now noticeably damp, to the floor when I interrupted her. 

"Throw those here," I told her. Catching the delicately thrown panties midair. They were a plain grey, showing the undyed natural color of the fabric. I looked at the sheet covers of the bed for a second before beginning to pull at them, forcing Belle to move up from her resting position momentarily as I gathered it up. Spreading the sheet length-wise, I began to rip it into several long pieces. I'd have to compensate the inn, but with today's small windfall I wasn't particularly concerned about money for the time-being. 

Belle looked on interestedly, unsure now of what I was doing.

Finished with my task I took the strips in one hand and her soiled panties in another. 

"Open your mouth."

I commanded her, while she peered suspiciously at my hand holding the panties. A hint of disgust in her eyes. 

"Master please... those are dirty."

"And who's fault is that?"

"Master..." She looked at me pleadingly, clearly still unwilling. 

"Belle. This isn't a request. Open." I looked at her sternly as she whimpered pathetically. 

She opened her mouth slowly, revealing her pink tongue and canines. I wadded the panties up into a ball and pushed it in fully as she took it uncomfortably with her mouth. Taking a folded cloth strip with both hands, I pressed the cloth gag into her mouth before tying it off firmly behind her head, ensuring she couldn't spit out the bundle I had gifted her.

Next I took the time to line up several strips, taking Belle's hands and binding them together in front of her, placing her bound arms around my neck while I took position beside her on the bed. Still mulling what we should do in my mind, I had come up with the perfect idea. 

"Belle, you're going to ride me tonight... and don't stop until I cum." It was going to be a long night, but she didn't know that yet. Usually one time was my maximum, and she would pace herself with that expectation. But tonight was going to be different. I planned to wear her out early while conserving my own stamina, then to give her a real taste of what I was now capable of. 

Belle nodded, her voice muffled. She seemed to be getting back to excitement again as she positioned herself over my erection with great difficulty. Her movements awkward without the use of her hands as she missed me several times while trying to impale her sex on my member. I guided her in, letting Belle slide herself down while she breathed roughly through her gag. 

Spanking her once, hard, I encouraged her to start while I settled back relaxedly. Belle began shaking her hips roughly, up and down, bringing herself to the tip of my cock before slamming down in one great motion. She was moving hard, but it wasn't fast enough to my liking. I wanted to wear her out, and she had a long ways more to go for that. 

"Not fast enough." I chided her, starting the play with her nipples softly while she continued to rock back and forth. She moved a little faster, but clearly wasn't getting the message so I pinched her nipples strongly between my fingers. 

"..!" Belle squirmed, squeezing up on my cock while she made muffled noises. I pinched her again, twisting this time and causing her to shake. 

"Get moving faster, unless you want more."

She began to move faster and harder, her tied arms pulling on the back of my neck for support while she rode me hard. I began to move slightly, timing my thrusts for the moment she slammed down. Belle's breasts swayed in front of me enticingly, her nipples inviting my mouth to try a taste. Being so close to her I could taste and smell her womanly scent, supposedly something unique to female beastkin in heat, musky and beast-like but decidedly feminine and faintly floral. She continued thrusting her hips onto me while I teased her nipples with my tongue. 

I could tell she was feeling it now. Her breath was getting harder, and her mechanical movements became more passionate over time as she sought out the pleasure shared between us. Belle moved faster and faster, gyrating her hips while also trying to bob herself up and down. Her sex was wet and hot, every time she moved up her pussy sucked at my cock refusing to let go, and every time she thrust down it welcomed me firmly into its embrace.

"Belle, do it harder." I told her, encouraging even more wild movements as she bounced up and down. Leaning into me, she raised herself on the tips of her feet, giving her more leverage as she pumped her hips furiously. Harder and faster than before. 

"I'm getting near." I whispered, even though I could go on for a while longer I needed her tired and the exercise would do her good. Watching on as she bobbed up and down in a wild heat, her beastly instincts kicking in as she sought to milk my seed by force, squeezing her pussy tightly each time.  

She kept at it for a long minute, fruitlessly sweating while working me with her vagina. She was breathing hard now, tiring as her breasts bounced up and down. Belle started to slow down, either having realized I was not close, or just simply feeling too tired to continue on at this pace. But this is what I was waiting for, giving her ass another slap as I spoke.

"Belle, don't you dare slow down now. Keep this pace up until I cum." Ordering her to continue with a subtle threat for motivation.

 She once again picked up speed, slamming down into me with renewed vigor. She was panting heavily now, struggling through the gag as she pleasured my cock with her body. Closing my eyes, I savored the moment. The sensation of her vagina gripping me warmly. The erotic panting coming through her gag as her body sought my own. I let it go on, the lust and desire I felt for this woman making me even harder than before as I conquered her totally. I felt myself lost in the moment, unsure of even how much time passed, the only thing bringing me back to the present was that I had noticed Belle once again slowing her movements.

Opening my eyes, I noticed Belle's eyes wet with a pitiable look as she moved with labored breath. I was feeling close now, so she had to keep up. "Don't stop now, I'm close." I told her, in a softer tone this time. She looked at me hesitantly, unsure of whether what I said was true. "I'm telling the truth, you've earned it so come get your reward." Admittedly it had been a mean trick, but one that I enjoyed very much. 

She nodded before resuming back to her previous pace, hips rocking furiously back and forth. Grabbing her hips to steady her, I began to thrust upwards again, helping her complete the motions onto my cock. The pleasure was building in me, moving faster into her as she responded in kind, moving in tandem. Belle's walls pulled at me each time we retreated apart, holding onto me with all she had. The feelings peaked as I released inside her. Pulse after pulse poured into her sex, her walls continuing to massage me, coaxing out more of the liquid she so earnestly coveted. The sensation sent Belle over the edge as she collapsed into my chest, arms still wrapped around me. Had she not been gagged right now she'd undoubtedly be purring in delight as she lay with a warm expression, tail moving happily.

She lay exhausted, still moving herself in small bursts to wring me out fully as we lay together for a good minute, simply enjoying each other's company while our nethers stayed connected intimately. Her pussy twitched occasionally as it savored the milk bath I had just given it. 

"That was fantastic." I told Belle, stroking her lovely black hair. Her skin was now sheen with sweat and she continued panting heavily from her hard labor. 

"..Mmmn..." She mumbled, seemingly in agreement. Brown eyes looking at me, imploring to release her gag now that she thought we were done. 

I sat up, lifting Belle's arms off of me and pushing her over to her side.  Quickly taking position beside her, I kissed her neck sweetly before inserting myself again...

She wouldn't be getting a wink of sleep tonight. 

248