Ch 15. Enjoying Belle (R-18)
23.4k 11 216
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Belle continued to work wiping down the floors of our new home while I had finished laying out the blanket in front of fire. 

She bent down, her hips bobbing back and forth while scrubbing. Her dress was too long to peek, but I could see the impression of her tail underneath, moving mesmerizingly while she continued on oblivious to my stares. 

I undressed and lay down on the blanket, still watching her work. I could see her ears perk and twitch while she listened to the sounds of clothes dropping, but she pretended to not notice while trying to finish her task before bed. 

"Belle." I called out. "Your dress seems uncomfortable. Take it off while you work."

She stood up straight, still with her back turned to me. I could tell she was excited by the way her ears were pointed straight up, twitching every so often. She took off her long winter dress, unveiling her pair of perky breasts still hiding behind the small of her back, her cute butt with wool panties, and her tail swishing back and forth invitingly. 

Belle bent back down sensually, giving me a good look at what was between her legs. Opening her hips wide while she scrubbed, rocking back and forth suggestively. 

This little minx is seducing me. I thought to myself, smiling some. 

She let me get as good a view as was possible, arching her back and raising her butt in the air while her tail beckoned. 

It seemed she was no longer in the mood for work either, as she crawled towards me on all fours, snuggling up besides the fire. 

My arms wrapped around her hips, and my uninjured hand slipped under her underwear to the wet reward hidden beneath. I pulled her closer, sealing her lips with a kiss while our tongues entwined hotly. She sucked at my tongue, her sharp canines poking occasionally, reminding me of her different origins. Belle seemed to like what my hand was doing down below, as she gyrated to force more pleasure into herself. 

"Master..." she panted, taking a breath after a long kissing session. "...Belle can't wait anymore." She said while bucking onto my hand below.

I kissed her again before answering, both with words and action. "We can be as loud as we want tonight, I want to hear your sweet voice." I told her while running my fingers up her walls. 

She was beyond ready, her pussy dripping and dampening her fluffy panties. Retracting my hand from her entrance, I pulled the panties aside while steadying myself towards her lower-lips, her "mouth" sucking on me delightfully as I entered. Going slowly at first, she responded by pushing herself deeper on each thrust, demanding more. I began to speed up, thrusting deeply into her pussy and retreating halfway while she rewarded my movement with wet moaning. 

Beginining softly at first, she called out louder and louder, raising her voice each time I thrust. I would make her moan like a beast tonight. 

I began pumping harder while she screamed out. Her pussy accepting me entirely while I made love to it. Lifting her leg up with one hand to get a better angle while we lay on our sides. Loud wet sounds filled the air as I went furiously into her, feeling the urge begin to build below as the pleasure of her firmness overwhelmed me.  My grip on her ankle, I began to pull her towards me each time I thrust in. Pulling hard while I hit the deepest parts of her body. Her head arched back in pleasure, long silky black hair pushed against my chest as she screamed encouragingly. 

Her voice cut out as I poured my cum into her, filling her pussy as it gulped it all down greedily, not letting even a single drop. She was overwhelmed with the feeling, her brown feline eyes vacant with the heat of the moment while she began cooing out unconsciously. 

Grabbing Belle's hips, I repositioned ontop of her. Not letting myself slip out for even a second, only taking a moment's rest before starting again. Thrusting in at full speed while her pussy squeezed on my cock unconsciously before the renewed movements woke her from her bliss-filled daze. 

"Aoooh... master... I love you..." She pledged her soul while her body accepted me readily. I leaned into her more, positioning so that I could thrust faster and answer her enthusiasm with my own. Belle's body shook with pleasure, her knees no longer able to support our combined weight as she collapsed onto her belly while I struck her womb repeatedly. Even as she lay collapsed, arms weakly at her side, legs flat on the ground, her pussy alone held on. Gripping at me each time I entered, holding onto my member with all the power it could muster. Wrapping her long hair in a bunch, I wound it around my hand to use as leverage, forcing her head up weakly each time I entered. Her body remained pinned under mine while only I did the work now, her only movements now caused by my own.   

She uttered out a low guttural purring that encouraged me to go harder. I'd give this little minx everything she wanted. Feeling my member enveloped and squeezed by her walls, which seemed to have a life of its own, as it massaged and sucked with reckless abandon. Her body truly wanted mine, and did everything possible to prove it.

After thrusting on my own for a short while, it was apparent that Belle was beginning to recover as she started to respond faithfully to every movement. Rocking her hips upward while her pussy milked on my cock, taking it in eagerly while hoping for a second dose. Belle now managed to lift her knees up again, as she put even more effort into accepting me further inward, deeper to the point I could now feel the entrance of her womb kissing the tip of my cock when I thrust in fully. Her sex shuddered in pleasure each time I struck there, traveling all the way to her legs while she cried out with beastly and womanly noises. I felt myself coming again, and picked up even more speed, planning to give her all that I had as we joined wildly. 

I kept thrusting, her panting breaths encouraging me as I grew closer by the second. Her wet pussy stretching and gripping every inch of me as I slid into her deepest portions, her womb letting me in a little more each time. Desperate for release, I pumped furiously to the end. 

Belle cried out at the intense pressure.

Her womb opened just enough to accept me as cum burst forth, filling her innermost regions. I lay unmoving on her, feeling her womb close down around my tip as it drank deeply from my release. Her womb tried to close each time but my penis stopped it, feeling it try to push me out of somewhere it thought my penis shouldn't be. But every time Belle's womb tried to expel me, I pushed back each time with greater force, ensuring my penis remained firmly inside it, keeping it open while I fed it my hot cum. Belle was going crazy with pleasure while her womb rebelled,  she continued to force herself deeper onto me. Together, we made sure her womb took every last drop of seed I had, the closing walls prompting me to give it more each time. Her pussy squeezed on me encouragingly as it tried its best to take me deeper, while her womb struggled futilely to push me out. 

We both panted while enjoying the moment together, I savored the feeling of being inside her while she savored my presence inside her. The winter's chill kept at bay by our combined efforts and the warm lull of the fire. Before long we were back to lying on the blanket, kissing lovingly.

"Master... do you think I'll get pregnant?" Belle spoke up after a long pause, her concern about not being pregnant after so much effort starting to show.

"Mmm, eventually." I replied softly, no longer feeling so guilty about hiding the truth about our differing biologies from her. Perhaps it started as a lie of omission, but I would make it the truth. 

I couldn't help thinking about the stories of how dragons were renowned for their habit of sowing seed among monsters of various size and shape, seemingly able to impregnate everything regardless of species. With my system I could possess vitality akin to or even greater than a dragon, given enough time. Why then should I not expect Belle to be able to conceive? The biological differences between beastkin and human paled in comparison to the differences between dragon and slime, and yet there were such things as dragon slimes on this earth. 

Letting thoughts fade, we held each other as sleep took hold. The fire crackling besides us. 

 

216