Ch 20. New bed (R-18)
20.1k 7 197
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lighting the fireplace, I looked back to our new bed positioned practically in the center of the room, given we had no furniture yet it was the only idea I had on where to put it. 

Belle leaned her head back over the edge of the side while she lounged on the bed, enjoying the fact that we no longer needed to sleep on the floor. Brown eyes staring at me, upside down. 

Belle asked about my day and told me what she was learning in the shop. Reciting letters that she picked up from Ashley, excitedly in her gentle and femine voice, clearly proud of what she could now do. It was amusing hearing a topic like this from a woman the same age but somehow she still managed to be cute while doing it. She asked about how my hunting had gone and was concerned about my idea about going out by myself tomorrow, although given her position she understood she couldn't stop me. Belle was certain to notice what changes had come over me, given that she paid the most attention out of anyone else, but even she couldn't tell exactly how much I had grown. 

I watched Belle pout, her pink lips looking delectable. 

"Belle, what do you think we should be doing right now?" I started to tease her, while stripping out of my clothes. 

"Master..." She replied shyly, not wanting to say it.

Walking to the edge of the bed, now naked.

"I want to hear you say it." I said, bending to kiss Belle's mouth, with her head still lying over the side her mouth was positioned in reverse of mine. Invading her mouth as she responded with enthusiasm, nipping and my tongue with her own as we entwined deeply, the sensation of kissing with our mouths reversed being fresh and exciting. She tried moving her arms away, intending to reposition herself so we could kiss normally, but I grabbed her wrists, pinning them over the bed in front of her while I continued the kiss, only pulling apart after a long passionate session.

Both of us panting while we caught our breath. 

"Say it out loud." I prompted her again, making sure her arms remained pinned. 

"... to Belle"

She said softly, much too soft to hear. 

Even with us alone, intimately sharing the privacy of our home she was this timid. And that just wouldn't do. Either she speaks her desires or I'll make sure she serves my own. Feeling the need to 'encourage' her to speak up in my own way. 

"If you can't say it, then I guess we'll just have to do this... open your mouth Belle."

She frowned but opened any way, exposing her cute canines resting in the corner of her mouth. Still pinned over the side of the bed by me, the new bed making her lay at just the right height for what I had in store. Feeling very aroused as I lined her vulnerable mouth up with my penis.

Slowly inserting it into her mouth and feeling her rough tongue rub against the length as I slid it all the way down, reaching part way into her throat before she began to gag uncomfortably as it went even deeper. Even if she was experienced servicing me with her mouth, she certainly didn't have experience serving with her throat. 

Having reached the root, I held it there for a few seconds, watching her squirm while her tongue licked uncontrollably at the foreign object. 

"This must be what you wanted, right?" I smirked, while taking her tongue's enthusiasm as a reply.

Taking it out enough that she could breathe, but not enough that she could speak, before sliding back in completely. The warm lapping sensation on my cock was irresistible, the roughness of her cat-like tongue adding an extra flavor to the act. No longer able to control myself as I began thrusting in with more vigor, letting her feel the length of my cock with her throat. Holding her arms firm as she gagged every time I reached in fully. Her ears twitching, perking, and drooping in a cycle.

She soon stopped struggling and accepted her situation, leaning back to take my member in fully with her throat. Still gagging at the act.

Belle's tongue raced, trying to massage my member as it passed, drool falling from the edge of her mouth. 

I let her arms go back to her side, while she tilted her head back and bobbed upward responding to my movements. My cock sliding into her mouth and throat, feeling the intense attack of her small tongue from underneath. 

Before long she grabbed at my hips, not pushing me away, but rather helping to guide me in while steadying herself over the edge of the bed. 

I let myself lean over the bed, crawling ontop of Belle and finding myself face to face with her crotch. Finding the dress in the way, I pulled the ends aside to give me a good view of her belly and nethers before pulling her panties down her legs, her cute pussy greeting me. Belle was mostly hairless, but her navel and pubic region had the faintest bit of short fur, adding an exotic allure to her figure. 

Giving her a taste before licking between her legs, needing to keep her open as she tried to buck with her hips, clearly feeling it. Belle began to retaliate, sucking on me with fervor. Forcing her mouth to the root of my shaft and back, all the while continuing her tongue's worship, gliding over every inch of my penis, caressing the tip whenever she could.

I couldn't take it anymore, no longer able to lay passively ontop of her while her mouth such intense and irresistable pleasure. Beginning to pump my hips, she was trying to milk my dick on her own, but she just couldn't move fast enough for me, as I began humping into the bed. My penis forcing deep into her throat each time, no longer eliciting a gag as she accepted me entirely. Unlike her pussy, her throat was bottomless. Allowing me to go all the way in without hitting the womb, the vacuuming from her mouth almost making me moan as I used her throat roughly, my balls slapping onto her face degradingly while she took it. 

A burning passion stirred within my loins, letting me know I was about to cum. Taking the signal, I unplugged my dick from her throat allowing her to speak. 

"Where do you want it?" I demanded of Belle.  

"Pussy! Cum in my pussy master!" She cried out, now without hesitation. 

Belle crawled around before lying down missionary pose. Legs opened, presenting me with her wet glistening pussy that was ripe for the taking.

Planting myself in her garden, I began thrusting in aggressively. I was making such wide movements my penis nearly pulled out every time, prompting Belle to wrap her legs and arms around me, ensuring I would fulfill my task to the end. Pumping furiously while being pulled in by Belle's legs as she clung to my body, I felt myself once again nearing. 

Cumming into her with force. Belle swung her hips, using her legs around me as leverage to keep moving herself onto me while I came, continuing to squeeze out every drop. Seconds passed, eventually becoming a minute while she continued to swing her waist, using her pussy to milk me. Even long after I stopped releasing, my penis in its most sensitive state, Belle continued riding herself onto me as she tried tempting me into another round, something she already knew I would give her. 

Enjoying our new bed for the remainder of the day, we worked at it for hours, laying sweaty and exhausted by the end. Belle purring contentedly after receiving so many consecutive releases into her deepest parts. Having worked off any remaining anxieties about tomorrow, I slept very well that night. 

197