Ch 30. Renewed Adventures
13.5k 7 153
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Belle was lying down panting, her face buried in the pillow. We had gone another three rounds since this morning, and it was now almost noon. I could continue, but Belle was at her limit by now. This was her first time with anal, and going at it so roughly from the start had exhausted her.

I got up to fetch some water myself because Belle was still tethered to the post inside, pulling it up from the well outside. Pouring the water from the bucket into two large waterskins and filling up a large cast-iron tea kettle. I had purchased a lot of luxury goods recently, fine teas, sugars, honey, spices. Filling a small section of one room in my inventory. One of the things I had learned recently was that food didn't spoil when stored in [inventory], which made my life incredibly convenient. Bottles of milk which usually had to be collected and consumed the day of, could now be stored timelessly and used at my leisure. This was something that Belle especially enjoyed, she always did like milk, but it was usually something of a rare treat for her. Beastkin always had to have an escort so she couldn't go herself, and I wasn't usually one to make daily trips to the market. 

I summoned a cold bottle, pressing it to the small of her back. Eliciting a groan of complaint at the cold sensation, until she realized what I was holding, taking it before sipping at it gladly. A layer of it coating her upper lip cutely, while she sat oblivious. 

The tea water was beginning to boil, as I took it off the fireplace. Bringing the kettle over to the wooden dining table with two fine porcelain cups laid out. Putting the leaves directly into the kettle, before sauntering back to the bed. Angling Belle's leg up before unlocking the leash with a click. 

Belle and I sipped the tea when it was ready, she didn't particularly like the flavor, but she did like it when it had lots of milk and sugar, of which we now had plenty. Seeing that Belle was still in the nude, I decided to surprise her. Her new dresses were picked up this morning when I visited the tailors to pick up the 'special order'. 

Taking out several of the dresses, and laying them onto the table. Each lavishly made, and expensive enough to be a noble's gown. Still unused to such styles, she picked the plainest of them, a one-piece dress that only went down to her knees. Milky white and green material that was extremely eye catching. To help with the cold she wore long knee-high socks. Fashioning her now signature ribbons in her hair and on her tail, today's was green. Finally she moved to take her collar off, before I stopped her. She was my pet, not only in the confines of our home but outside it as well. I wanted her to wear it at all times. 

 I myself was dressed in the new suit of armor I had purchased from Vel's, the armor was not overly restrictive like some of the cheaper suits, the grey-scales of magical iron being somewhat small enough to be form fitting, and the joints were open, only padded with were-beast fur and leather for extra flexibility. Underneath I had my chain undershirt, similarly made with magical iron. The only thing I had to complain about was how heavy such a suit was, even if it was lighter than regular iron, it was somewhat burdensome to carry around multiple layers of protection. I was taking her to the apothecary today, which hadn't been done in a while. I had been rather relaxed lately and I wanted to get all the hunting in as possible before my trip to the capital. I wouldn't have much opportunity there, so these next three weeks were all the only time I would have for a while.

Dropping off Belle before swinging by the mansion and picking up a pair of knights for guards. The Marcet family had nearly a hundred knights, given this was a town of 50,000 he had to maintain the peace as well as fending against monsters. Ultimately the goal of these frontier towns was to expand the range of habitable areas and to do that they needed to not only protect against monsters but actively clear them out. 

We headed out the gate, the guards now saluting me. Seeming to recognize that I was now related to the lord. Rumors of my marriage to Marcella had begun to spread, especially the ones about me being a mage. My abilities would be a massive boon for the territory, so the Marcet family was doing all they could to as widely publicize them as possible. 

The tallgrass greeted us, no longer as imposing to me as it once was.


 

153