Ch 69. Tammy and Belle’s Service (R-18)
10.4k 8 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tammy undid my belt as I sat on the bed, revealing to her my excitement once she succeeded with unfastening it. She smiled coyly before continuing on until I was undressed fully, taking time with each article of clothing.

She was wearing that out of season sun-dress she liked so much.

"Tammy, you really seem to like that dress, right?"

She nodded happily.

"I already liked it before... but this is what I wore when you decided to have me. It has a special meaning now so of course it's my favorite." 

"I can buy you some new clothes, you know? We can visit Ameliah's shop sometime. I wanted to pickup some new clothes anyway."

My wardrobe still being far too little for being the most anticipated debutant in at least a decade.  

"If you want to see me out of this dress, all you needed to do was ask." She leaned forward devilishly, giving me a good look at her braless nipples and disappointing breast size under the loose fitting sun dress. 

Standing back straight and taking the dress straps off her shoulders, lifting her arms up and letting it fall off of her and onto the floor. Her hips small enough from her lithe figure that she could do this. 

Sliding off her panties, and leaving them with the other pile of clothes. Standing completely nude before the bed. 

"You just stay right there." She warned, as I sat at the edge. 

Getting down on her knees, using the clothes as a pad against the rough wooden floor. We had furs and rugs laid out in places, but not directly under the bed itself. 

Tammy started with licking me daintily, my penis reacting in pleasure while she twirled her tongue around the head. Using her utmost attention as she attempted to please me. Warming me up with her tongue while she licked everything.

She sucked on the tip while her tongue moved around, lowering her mouth on her own so that she could lick every bit of me while her lips applied applied a faint pressure. Her tongue sliding up-and-down, and side-to-side. Each lick eliciting a jolt of pleasure. Slowly, slowly, slowly lowering her mouth down to the base, licking like she was polishing my dick with her tongue all the while sucking gently. Trying her best to coax a favorable reaction. 

Tammy's eyes glancing up at me every so often to see if I was liking it. My reactions clearly telling her yes.

Taking a few strands of her hair and parting them out of her way with my hand, letting her suck freely.

She started bobbing her head between my knees. Sucking harder and harder, working her tongue, encompassing me in the warm embrace of her mouth, as she continued to pick up pace. Sucking greedily, and demanding a dose of milk to drink. Certainly doing her part to earn it.

Taking my length in entirely, she put her mouth down to the root, licking the shaft while she held herself down. Gagging slightly, but holding strong while she kept a single-minded focus on pleasuring my cock. Looking up at me again with her blue eyes. 

Pulling up again to breath, while I closed my eyes for a minute to enjoy the sensation. Feeling a wet kiss on my tip, and feeling her begin to lick again before taking me back into her mouth. 

Bobbing her head more vigorously than before as she slid up and down. Working her tongue along the shaft and up to the tip as she angled her head to accommodate my full length. 

Noticing my enjoyment, she struck while the iron was hot.

Sucking and licking on her own while she fit my cock all the way into her throat. My cock twitching with pleasure from wet warmth of her relentless assault.

Tammy's every move emitting the love and lust contained in her petite body.

Her tongue running wild while she shook her head, pleading with her eyes for me to give her mouth a treat. 

My lower half agreeing with her, feeling a burning desire welling up as she coaxed it out of me.

The pleasure building with every bob of her head as she suckled between my legs.

She could tell I was getting closer with each lick, increasing her pace to match. Trying her best to push me over the edge of release.

A burning passion welling up. Starting to cum as Tammy continued to speed up, tasting the cum in her mouth as she bobbed up, bringing the tip of my penis to the tip of her tongue. Rolling it around as she massaged my member in her mouth with lustful movements, not yet swallowing as she tried to get as much as she could. Bringing her delicate fingers below my balls as she tried to encourage more cum out of me. 

Tammy moving her head to suck me from the source, gulping deeply after she had fit all of me in her throat. Feeling the contractions in her throat as she swallowed and sucked. The seductive mink trying to wring me for all I had. 

Pulling herself free only after she was sure she had gotten my last. 

"Thanks for the meal," she said seductively. Smiling brightly at me. 

Tammy looked unbelievably sexy to me right now.

Reaching my hand out to stroke her hair as she stayed sitting between my knees, kissing and licking my member lovingly.

Only awoken from our passionate trance by the sound of a frustrated meowling.

"It's Belle's turn now."

An impatient looking Belle standing in the nude, hands on her hips. 

Tammy not seeming to mind the demanding tone of Belle was giving her, seeing that the two of them got along so well despite being akin to rivals competing for my attention. 

Belle's competitive spirit had been ignited after watching Tammy's devoted efforts, following me with a hungry gaze as I moved from the edge of the bed to the center. 

Moving her tail in a carefree manner while climbing up the bed. Her breasts jiggling mesmerizingly while she crawled towards me on her hands and knees. 

Stopping suddenly like she was considering something, turning herself around. Her tail temporarily blocking the view of her privates, raising it upwards intentionally to give me a full view of her glistening sex.  

Backing herself over my erection, starting to lower herself before stopping once again, deciding to back up further. Going back until she was face-to-face with my cock, while her dripping pussy laid out in front of me. Giving off her usual scent of beastly desire, something that was decidedly feminine, and lightly floral. I hadn't much appreciated this aspect of her until I had something to compare it to; Tammy and Marcella being the first human women I had ever laid with. 

Belle continued to stare obsessively at my cock while licking her lips. 

"Tammy did like this, so Belle will do as well."

Seeing that that was the case, I decided to lay back comfortably with my hands crossed behind my head. Getting ready to fully enjoy the service. 

Before long I could feel her begin to lick with her hot tongue, several degrees warmer than Tammy's mouth. Her rough tongue tasting me as she used it like a sponge to clean me up before going the whole way, plunging my dick into the depths of her throat. Using the full length of her tongue to run it along my shaft, while also sucking gently and rhythmically to create a wonderful sensation on my tip. Her tail waving excitedly above me the whole time, while her pussy dripped in front of me.

Feeling every bit of her tongue as it leaped up and down.

With my cock still in her mouth, Belle started to back herself up once again. Splaying her hips to the side and arching her back to bring her sex closer to my face. Her tail winding to the back of my neck, giving a tickle as she tried to entice me forward. 

Seeing the not so subtle invitation of her wet pussy in front me, and her whining plea, I smiled a bit at how shameless she could be sometimes. 

Belle, despite her lot in life, had figured out ways to constantly push the boundaries of what she could do without being punished for it. While it would be entirely improper for her to outright demand me to lick her, she could create a situation that revealed her intentions without ever needing her to speak at all. 

I had rarely ever done this for her, but seeing her beg so cutely, even I was tempted to give it a try. 

Giving a test lick, feeling her sex quiver in delight at the touch of my tongue.  

Her strong catkin scent, the proof of her race's notorious sex drive was almost like perfume that stuck to my tongue, and while it wasn't entirely unpleasant, the flavor that I could only describe as 'womanly' faded with time, but the floral undertones stayed persistent. 

Belle noticed I wasn't continuing, inching herself further back, appealing to me hopefully. Trying to sell me on her pussy. But her body language drooping one she realized I wasn't interested in going further. 

Having never actually tasted a real human woman's before, I bid Tammy over to compare, licking her once, purely out of curiosity. 

The taste far more 'normal' compared to Belle's, matching closely to what I had imagined, but for me I was still equally uninterested. 

But perhaps luckily for Belle, there was someone here who appeared to be extremely interested. Tammy starting to show a general interest in other women, no matter if it was being licked or doing the licking. 

"Belle, can I lick you?" Tammy asked somewhat hopefully.  

Belle's ears perking up, before laying flat again. Her tail swishing mischievously. 

"Belle wants master to do it," She replied stubbornly, dashing Tammy's hopes.

"Don't say that Belle, I'm sure you'd like it. Why does it matter if it's me or Tammy that does it?" I asked. 

Something that really seemed to make her mad, not able to see her face, but able to tell clearly that she was pouting from the angry swishing of her tail. 

"Tammy girl, master boy. How master not know difference between boy and girl?"

I almost laughed at her response. So it was that... though I suppose I could understand where she was coming from. 

Glancing at Tammy who was clearly disappointed. I could make Belle do it, but Tammy didn't seem like would like that, seeing that the two were getting along so well normally. 

"Well... that's fine I guess, Belle. But I'm not going to lick you. So you can either have Tammy lick you or nobody at all." Laying out the situation truthfully for her to consider. 

She whined again, clearly upset that I wasn't interested in licking her. But Tammy was upset too. 

A long silence passing while Belle considered her options. 

"Tammy Belle's friend... Belle make exception for Tammy," Belle finally said. Seeming to have picked up on how Tammy was feeling about her presumed rejection. Also noticing that Tammy had become interested in her in a sexual manner, entirely independent of my own involvement. 

All of us shifting positions to accommodate the third person in our act.

Belle on me with her mouth and tongue, lying down on the bed only propped by her elbows, moving her head with precision while Tammy laid down behind her, her mouth glued to Belle's pussy as she licked furiously. Doing her best to elicit positive responses from Belle, all in order to prove to Belle that she had made the right decision.

Belle purring in a low guttural tone that was audible even with her mouth occupied, showing just how much she seemed to like whatever it was Tammy was up to. Feeling the vibrations transmitted throughout her mouth as she licked and sucked on me while purred at the same time. 

The 'purr-job' feeling insanely good to me, her tongue and mouth vibrating as she moved enthusiastically. Cumming again in no time after being subjected to such other-worldly pleasure. Feeling her lap her tongue at the hot milk, continuing to purr while she took more and more out of me.

But instead of stopping she began attacking my sensitive spots with intensity, sucking the tip, bobbing up and down to relentlessly with her head, chasing me to the base where she could stick some of her tongue out with her insane tongue's length, feeling a warm lapping on my ball's from her efforts. 

Somehow she could vibrate her tongue her in this situation, the purring sound completely muted while her tongue was outside her mouth, but the vibrations were transmitted along my shaft, to my tip, and every time she licked it was like I was being massaged and melted at the same time. Her hot mouth giving me a dirty bath. 

Feeling myself rising up quicker than ever before from this new wonderful sensation. 

Grabbing her head as I came, thrusting as deep as I could while she swallowed my entire length with ease, not letting up on the vibrating tongue bath that was sucking and coaxing my penis even now. 

Bypassing her mouth entirely as I deposited her throat with an amount that seemed almost inhuman, letting out release after release, and watching her throat undulate each time as she swallowed each shot. Going until I was well and truly drained. 

Belle still firmly attached as she continued to chase me after giving her all I had. Even with my enhanced constitution it was too much, the sensitivity to pleasure that I was feeling now at an overwhelming level. Having to fall back and collapse, struggling to recover from such beastial ferocity.  

Belle continuing to purr, much louder now that her mouth was unoccupied. Her predator eyes staring at me with focus while she laid out with her legs spread behind her, simply enjoying Tammy's treatment for the time being. 

That was the most amazing thing I had ever felt, feeling thankful to Tammy for making this possible in the first place. Previously unaware that Belle could even do something like that with her mouth. 

91