Ch 96. Lust Potion (R-18)
8.7k 4 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master... Belle feels hot." Belle described the symptoms she was having from the potion. Grinding her hips against me as she tried to lead my hand down to her aching sex. 

I was still incredibly curious, what from the potion was making her this way? Perhaps some experimentation was in order. The potion was rather simple, and the main ingredient was my blood. 

Turning my attention briefly to my finger before focusing my intent. Shooting out a crescent of green-colored aura that managed to make a shallow cut, barely enough to draw blood. Shaking my head at the poor display of my new ability [sword aura]. It wasn't that it was bad, but rather I had no true affinity for the skill. My attributes were unevenly distributed, almost all of the points falling into constitution, and it was becoming clear that the swordsman class had no synergy at all with constitution stacking. 

Watching a drop of blood form up on the tip of my index finger, holding it upright to prevent the drop from spilling. Belle had already had some, the real test would be with Tammy. How would she react? 

Watching as she was busy undressing a few feet away with her back turned, her dress slipping away to reveal her lithe nude form.

"Tammy, I seem to have gotten a scratch. Would you lick it for me?" I asked her as she turned around.

She looked at the blood with some apprehension before coming up to me as I sat at the foot of the bed alongside Belle. Getting to her knees, she opened her mouth. Placing her lips around my finger before licking gently, finding with her tongue that the cut had long since healed. 

Pulling her mouth away before looking up at me with bright blue eyes. 

"Like that?" She asked holding my finger with both hands. 

"How do you feel?", I asked curiously. 

"I feel... oh." Tammy spoke slowly, her pupils dilating as her breath turned hot. 

So it really was the blood? My entire body was infused with vitality, not just the blood, so I could only imagine that the effect remained present in some 'other' types of body fluids. Was it possible that I had been getting them slowly addicted to me without even knowing? The effects had suddenly become so much more noticeable because of the additional twenty-five points spent in one night, but the effect should have been there much earlier than that. 

"Master... please don't ignore Belle." Belle whined pathetically, looking at me with her kitten eyes, her pupils similarly enlarged, but to an even greater extent, such that they covered nearly all of her iris. A combination of the larger amount of blood ingested and her race's lustful nature. 

Reaching to feel under her skirt to feel her her waiting sex, my hand brushed up against her tail. My [anatomy] skill triggering unexpectedly, giving me a natural sense of what felt good to her. Her tail was that sensitive? I wondered to myself, while my moved my hand lower. Feeling into the entrance of her pussy with my fingers, causing Belle's pleasure senses to become overwhelmed. Cooing as she melted around my fingers, already cumming from just the touch. 

Pressing deeper with my fingers, I could pin-point the spots that felt best to her. Attacking Belle with relentless pleasure. Her oozing pussy, making it abundantly clear to me that she was ready for a real cock. 

Lifting her with ease over to my lap, while Belle made it easier by cooperating. Swinging her legs over so that she was now kneeling over my cock, her hips spread wide, pussy centered just above but hidden under her skirt. Having long since removed her panties and removed her blouse, she was now fully prepared. Nude other than a skirt that was kept on by the hole Ameliah had sewn in for her tail, as it poked out the back. This lusty kitten ready to take me in at any time as she faced towards me while licking her lips. 

This was an ideal position for us, because of how Belle could lean into my chest for support, even with her arm in a sling, we could go still go at it like animals. My own excitement rising to match hers, from the expectation as Belle lowered her hips even more, taking my erect member into herself. Leaning in to kiss me as I responded by pulling her into a hug, placing my arms under and through hers, supporting her back with my hands falling around her shoulders as I held her in a passionate embrace. Our tongues entwining, as we shared a hot entwining kiss. 

My skill constantly telling me how well I was doing, pushing me to improve my technique and drive Belle even further into ecstasy. Giving me an idea to include Tammy in the mix. 

"Tammy, could you take care of Belle's tail? It seems she likes that." I suggested to Tammy after noticing her watching while biting her lip. Separating my lips from Belles just briefly enough to speak, before going back again. Chasing Belle's tongue sweetly. 

Tammy was more than happy to do so, having been looking for an excuse to join in. Climbing up on the bed, and setting up behind Belle as she lay trapped against my chest, her erect nipples and plump peaches poking against me as she took me in; my cock moving inside of her sensually.

Tammy continued, taking Belle's tail in her hands and petting it slowly, the cat tail wiggling like a snake as it wrapped around her hands tenderly. Not even needing the feedback to tell me that this was something Belle really liked, as she came for a second time. Squeezing and tightening around my cock as her pussy shivered in ecstasy.

Rather than slowing down, I began to move faster. Fully aware of the overwhelming pleasure she was now experiencing, Belle's body still demanded more as it begged me to impregnate her, the feedback I was receiving through the skill encouraging me to not only continue, but to take it another step further. 

Another surge of pleasure racing through Belle's back in tandem as Tammy clamped her mouth around one of Belle's fuzzy ears, her hot breath and delicate tongue stimulating Belle's spots that before now I didn't even know were erogenous zones. Stilling rubbing Belle's tail as it struggled in her hands. 

The catgirl sandwhiched between our efforts, cooed mindlessly as she melted in pleasure against my chest, her sounds of inhuman lust muted by the tongue that sealed her mouth. Her warm pussy leaking love juices like never before, even her womb opening to accept me in, allowing me to push further inside so as it swallow my seed. An invitation that I graciously accepted, pumping even faster as I drove her to utter euphoria as she stretched and shuddered to accommodate me fully. 

Belle was barely on the edge of consciousness, overwhelmed by the pleasure she sought so desperately. Moving her hips in the limited fashion that she could, seeking my seed even as she continued to be assaulted from two sides. My own pleasure building up inside my loins, preparing to release the finishing blow and push her over the edge. 

Holding on and timing myself with the feedback I was getting from the skill, waiting until Belle was approaching her third climax. Pinning Belle while subjecting her to a relentless assault, pistoning into her aching sex that glistened and smacked wetly, her tongue chasing mine, while her tail and ears tingled madly from the erotic stimulation, the combined stimuli driving her wild and forcing her into her third consecutive time. 

Belle's twitching pussy massaging around me as I painted her womb white, releasing a torrent of blissful rapture inside of her. Her catkin mind finally overwhelmed by the crescendo of pleasure as she lost herself in a haze of sex. Her womb swallowing my load even as she lost awareness, moving her hips to fully milk my seed into her fertile grounds. Even with the barrier between human and catkin, her body continued to drink it up, as if it were a much needed spring rain falling on desert sands. 

Unsealing Belle's mouth after she had lost consciousness, leaving her to lay against my chest as I felt another wave of pleasure; coming a second time almost immediately as her womb continued with its movements, wringing out every last drop that it could get. 

Feeling momentarily spent even with my greater stamina, having poured out so much that I had unintentionally stuffed her with my surplus cream. Enjoying the moment as the three of us lay together.

I rubbed Belle's back fondly, while Tammy petted the exhausted kitty with a loving expression, who purred out in pure bliss. Unconscious and fast asleep after our coordinated workout. 

73