C12: Committing a Sin Against the Moon Goddess (1)
153 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fuck!” Corbin grunted as his speed picked up. His thrusts became animalistic and his hands gripped firmly onto Kaeden’s waist hurting him but Kaeden held his screams in. He held himself and Corbin’s shafts together and rubbed the tips together as they jerked off.

Corbin’s tongue traced Kaeden’s neck and latched on. He sucked on multiple spots making sure to leave his marks all over. Grunting, the two of them came at the same time and shuddered. Sweat traced their foreheads as they both panted. Corbin closed his eyes and smiled, it wasn’t enough as he wanted to breed his mate but this was fine for now.

Kaeden climbed onto Corbin’s chest and looked at his hand that had both their semen dripping from it. He saw that they were two different colours, on being thick and milky while the other was thin and slightly translucent. A frown tugged on his face as he wondered this.

Corbin looked down after swinging his left arm under his head and resting it down. He saw that his mate was busy admiring their ejaculation and smirked. He reached out and pulled the hand to his nose and smelt it. Sticking his tongue out, he licked the centre of Kaeden’s palm as he stared at his mate seductively.

Kaeden blushed and looked away. He pulled his hand back and stuck his finger into his mouth which made his frown deepen. One tasted oddly similar to honey while the other tasted normal, “So… I guess the thicker one is yours,” he mumbled.

Corbin chuckled, “Yes and yours is the one that tastes like toffee.” Kaeden sat up and straddled Corbin’s waist, “I taste like toffee?”

Corbin nodded, “Yep, and you smell like freshly baked brownies with chocolate ice-cream,” he said. Kaeden’s eyes widened in realisation, “So that is why you always ask for it. I was wondering why since you don’t like sweet things.”

Corbin smirked, “Yeah, I’m addicted to your taste, especially the toffee taste in your mouth.” Hearing his words Kaeden shrunk back, ‘So that’s why you always shove your tongue in my mouth!’

After school, like any other day, Kaeden went about his Omega duties after training, taking over looking after the packs' toddlers. A bamboo mat was laid out on the lawn covered with a peach and brown blanket which Kaeden and the children sat on.

“Alright babies, let’s do Humpty Dumpty together then I’ll tell you a story… one two, Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, all the kings' horses and all the kings' men, couldn’t put Humpty together again.”

The children clapped their hands, “Good, very good, again! … Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, all the kings' horses and all the kings' men, couldn’t put Humpty together again.”

Kaeden thought for a moment and just as he was about to begin, Charlese walked over with her friend Danielle. Kaeden looked up at them and frowned, “Children, greet Miss Charlese and Miss Danielle.”

“Afternoon Miss Charlese, good afternoon miss Danielle,” the toddlers greeted. Charlese and Danielle smiled at the children and turned their attention to Kaeden. A younger Omega came over, “Eran will take over, I need to speak to you,” Charlese said. Before Kaeden could protest, he was pulled up and dragged away.

Charlese and Danielle dragged him into the woods close to the border. Kaeden could feel that they were nearing the border and ripped his arm from Charlese’s hand and glared at her, “Are you out of your mind? Why are you heading to the border what if we get attacked?”

Charlese rolled her eyes, she kicked Kaeden in the stomach then changed into her wolf and so did Danielle, Charlese’s wolf was a dirty blond colour while Danielle’s wolf was grey. Charlese pounced on Kaeden and bit into his leg, ‘You filthy bitch! I’ll teach you to act mighty in this pack.’ She mind linked him.

Danielle stood to the side and snickered. The air around them soon filled with the smell of blood and when the patrol team came over they saw the one-sided assault. One of the patrol wolves was a close friend of Kaeden’s brother and howled, ‘What are you doing?’

Charlese stopped and looked over at him, ‘Stay out of this Beta.’ Another wolf said, ‘But you can’t attack a pack member.’

Charlese grinned, she bared her claws and dragged it along his stomach. Kaeden let out a painful scream. The tears he had been holding back flooded his face. Charlese went into a battle of words with the patrol team soon after ripping him further. As they were in a heated battle, a group of five wolves slowly approached them nearing the border undetected. One minute, two minutes passed and on the third minute, they rushed at the group catching them off guard; the rogue wolf at the end of their formation lunged at Kaeden. He latched onto Kaeden’s left shoulder which made him cry out in pain.

The warriors were at a stalemate with the other four since they seemed to be attacked in a defensive formation. Charlese and Danielle had long since escaped but not without a few scratches. The wolf who got hold of Kaeden dragged him out from the pack lands and a snap went off in everyone’s minds. Charlese and Danielle quickly made it back to the packhouse frightened, this was their first experience with a rogue attack and they were completely frightened.

The rogue who had Kaeden made it into no man’s land and headed into the mountains where his pack was. The rogues in a clash with the warriors backed away and ran for their lives. Three of the six warriors who fought them were injured. Chris, Dick and the Beta’s along with pack warriors arrived at the spot where the attack was and saw that two of the six were not there and were in no man's land chasing after the rogues. ‘What happened here? Who was taken?’

An injured wolf quickly explained, ‘Miss Charlese was attacking Kaeden Gates. We arrived here because of the smell of blood and not long after we told her to stop, she refused and continued. The rogues must have smelt the blood too and attacked us taking Kaeden with them. Nick and Arron chased after them.’

Chris and Dick split up the groups and ordered for Danielle and Charlese to be put in the jail cell. They ran after Nick and Arron following their scent and the smell of blood. Ten minutes later they arrived where Nick and Arron were. The two of them were running back and forth sniffing around, when they heard the pack members were relieved, meeting them halfway Nick said, ‘We lost their trail, even the smell of Kaeden’s blood is gone!’

‘What?’ the others asked in disbelief.

The warriors spread out and started searching for Kaeden. Soon an hour went by and still he wasn’t found. Kaeden’s father Kenneth and his brother Kyle were out searching for him and the longer time passed with no clue made their worries deepen. Two hours later they returned to pack lands with heavy hearts. Suzanne and Kendall, Kaeden’s mother and sister immediately fell to the floor when they saw Kenneth and Kyle returning with tears and despair in their eyes.

Suzanne refused to accept this, “Alpha Chris, what is the meaning of this?” Chris looked at her lost. She turned her gaze to Dick and smacked him across the face, she glared at him and yelled, “WE THE PACK MEMBERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTED BY YOU ALPHA’S!! I NEVER SAID ANYTHING AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS MISTREATMENT TOWARDS MY SON BUT MY SON DOESN’T DESERVE THIS! WHY DID SHE TAKE HIM TO THE BORDER AND DO THAT TO MY CHILD? WHAT RIGHT DOES YOUR DAUGHTER HAVE TO LIVE IF SHE ABUSES HER POWER AND THROWS MY SON TO THE DOGS!! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU BETTER HIDE YOUR DAUGHTER BECAUSE WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HER I WILL KILL HER!!”

Kenneth didn’t look at the alphas and just dragged his wife away while his son picked up his sister and left. Two hours went by and still, they didn’t find him? From events in the past, it could be said that Kaeden was no longer coming back and he was as good as dead.

Just as everyone was lost and the sound of Suzanne’s screaming and cries were drowning them all, Cyro jumped over the gate and ran through the pack lands. His paws were heavy and his anger was dangerously filling the pack lands.

Chris, Dick, Zander and the warriors ran after him. How did he know that Kaeden was taken? The closer they got to him the stronger his anger felt. Some of the warriors started shaking and felt weak against him.

Cyro ran further ahead of the spot where they stopped searching for Kaeden coming to a mountain pass. He stopped in his tracks with the Crimson Moon Pack behind him. Most of them had never been this far into no man’s land and it sent them over the edge. Chris was one of them since he was always told to stay in, learn about the family business and run the pack that he was at a loss with his inexperience for when it came to what had just happened. It was his first time as acting-Alpha to lose someone and here, his brother charged out with no fear and even got them so far.

Cyro growled lowly then a terrifying howl ripped through the skies. The pack members behind Cyro trembled. Why was his howl so powerful that it made them want to kneel to him? A small whimper echoed followed by two small howls and the sound of paws heading their way.

 

1