Chapter 1
1.2k 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

“Unh…”(Saito)

I groan while opening my eyes. It feels like I’ve just woken up from sleeping.

“…”(Saito)

After staring at the sky for a few seconds. I’ve decided to get up.

“So, this is the other world.”(Saito)

Right in front of me, I see a castle far away. Then, I try to look left and right. There is only grass fields.

“Well, at the very least, I’m close to the capital. For now, I should try that.”(Saito)

Then, I try to imagine a screen which shows a map appear in front of me. Then, a screen appears.

“Map, checked. Let’s see….”(Saito)

The screen shows some kind of green dot and some kind of curve next to the green dot. There are also some icons like grass and trees. Other than that, most of the screen only shows nothing.

‘Hmmm…, this green dot here should be me, and this curve should be line of sights. Then, maybe this map will update itself after I pass the areas just like in games.’

After thinking that I quickly try to walk a few steps heading into the castle direction while looking at the map. After walking for a few meters, the empty area covered by the curve change.

‘So, it really is as I thought.’

Next, I observe the map more carefully. On the top left edge of the screen there are some words.

‘[Dergan Continent-Grassfield]. That didn’t help much….I guess I’ll just try to find out more about my cheat for now.’

In the end, the map only shows Grassfield is my current location and didn’t give me any useful information. Next, I try to make the screen shows information about my cheats.

Create Cheat

LV.EX

Cheat which can only be used by Cheater. The user will be able to make cheats using CP as the cost.

Cheater’s System

LV.EX

Grants user the same system just like in games. The user will always be in a peaceful state of mind. Allows the user to learn and grow without limit.

‘Hmmm…. If the system is just like in the game. I wonder if I can have HP bar just like in game.’

Just when I thought of that, suddenly a bar with green color is shown on my left sight and some numbers.

‘These numbers are just like in my HP, then this should be my HP bar.’

After that, I also make MP bar and stamina bar appear as well.

‘Okay, that should be good enough for now, next let’s try to make a cheat.’

Just by thinking that, I already know what should I do to make a cheat.

‘Maybe this is also because of the cheat. Anyway, let’s continue.’

Then, I thought of a cheat.

Libra-All Knowing Eyes

LV.EX

Shows all information of the target in the most efficient way.

Needed CP: 35

‘Guess it won’t be that easy after all.’

Since there is no use to be depressed about it, I’ve decided to think about what to do next.

‘With my current CP, I don’t think I can learn any useful cheats. In the first place, how can I get CP? Hmmmm…, whatever, let’s just think about that later. Next, as for skill…, no, I’ll just save it for later. I guess I already checked everything. Alright, let’s head to that city, after all I still need to figure out how to get some money and find a place to sleep after all.’

Just after I thought of that, suddenly the screen appears in front of me again.

NEW QUEST!!!

Reach the nearest city.

Reward: 3 CP

‘Well, that sure answers my question from before. Alright, let’s do this!!!”

Then, I continue walking to the direction of the castle enthusiastically.

13