Chapter 8
771 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After walking for a while, I’ve finally found the inn Greenwood-san told me.

“Alright, let’s go in and complete this quest!”(Saito)

I go inside the inn.

“Oh, welco-…”(girl)

I see a girl right in front of me with a surprised expression. Though, I guess she is not the only one who has that expression right now. After all, I’m also surprised because of how beautiful the girl in front of me is. In fact, her beauty is comparable to Greenwood-san. The girl in front of me has beautiful face and green eyes. She has her brown hair in a ponytail. Compared to Greenwood-san she has smaller breasts, but that is fine because her breasts sizes completely match her body proportion.

‘Oops!! Not good!! I got mesmerized again. Well, though seeing her, I think it is alright.’

The girl in front of me is still stunned. Actually, I already have a guess why. This world has a reversed beauty sense, then because of this, it looks like in this world, I appear to be a handsome man. After all, this is the only reasonable explanation I can think of as to why that orc involved itself with me.

‘Well, anyway, I really should lead the conversation again here.’

“Um.., excuse me?”(Saito)

“Eh!? A-ah, Yesh!?”(Girl)

The girl flustered.

‘Wow, do I really look that handsome to her?’

I thought.

“I want to get a room.”(Saito)

“Eh!? U-uumm, I’m sorry, I think I heard you wrong just now, so can you say it again?”(Girl)

“O-okay, I want to get a room here.”(Saito)

“EEEEHHHHH!!???”(Girl)

The girl suddenly shouts.

‘Is it really that weird for me to a book a room here?’

“Hey!!! Anne!!!”(???)

“Ah!!! Mo-Mom!!!”(Anne)

Suddenly, another beautiful woman appears. And it looks like the girl’s name is Anne.

‘Did she just say Mom?’

I can’t believe what I’ve heard. That is because when I see Anne, she is still a teenager, so she should be between 15-19 years old. But, the woman in front of me right now, she looks so young like she’s still in her late twenties. Of course, there is a possibility that the people of this world are regarded as adults when they are 15, but even so, the math just doesn’t match. I also can see some resemblance between her and Anne-san, like her brown hair and also her face. Though different from Anne-san’s beauty, the Mom’s beauty is more like the beauty of a mature onee-san. Now, that I look at her more carefully, unlike Anne-san who has green eyes, the Mom has brown eyes. Also, the Mom has bigger breasts than Anne-san and nice body which rivals Greenwood-san.

‘I wouldn’t be surprised if she is actually her big sister. Maybe I should try to ask.’

The Mom then suddenly talks to me.

“You’re being rude to the customer you know. I’m sorry about my daughter’s behaviour.”(Anne’s Mom)

She said while apologizing to me.

“It’s alright, don’t worry about it. Anyway, can I get a room here?”(Saito)

“You can, but…”(Anne’s Mom)

“Is something the matter?”(Saito)

“It’s nothing. It’s just that, sleeping in this place. Aren’t you disgusted?”(Anne’s Mom)

‘Aah.’

When she said that, I’ve finally understand the problem. Anne and her mom, from my point of view are complete beauties, beauties who might even surpass idols in my previous world. In fact, when I look around more carefully, I realized that most of the customers of this inn are women, and every one of them is quite beautiful and cute. For me, there is no doubt, the sentence heaven on earth is tailored for this inn. But, from the point of view of the people in this world, they are nothing more but hideous women, really ugly women who don’t deserve any attention and even think of them as disgusting and they shouldn’t live in the first place.

‘I guess no matter what world it is, there will always be people like that. Though, I guess, I myself am no different than them.’

I thought, because even I also feel disgust to Orcea since from my point of view, she is really ugly.

“I’m not.”(Saito)

I answered while smiling. But, even though what I said just now sounds like something admirable, I don’t feel proud at all. All I feel is only disgust towards myself because I am nothing more than a hypocrite. But even so, I have to do this and maybe I will keep doing this for the rest of my life since this is the kind of world I live in now. Then suddenly, tears are coming out from Anne’s mom eyes.

13