Op-Deku and Lust-Deku
216 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main-deku was sitting sadly in his trash can, pondering on his last two relationships. Dating a table probably wasn't the best idea. Then his neighbour, op-deku, came out to comfort him. 

"hey main-deku, can i come into your house?" he said, knocking on the top of the trash can. 

"sure... i g-guess" main-deku studdered. They could barely fit the lid of the trash can on once op-deku had got inside. 

"main-deku, why do you live in a trash can?" op-deku asked, "Also wanna date me?". Op-deku blushed and tried to touch main-dekus long, green hair but becuase the bin was too small, he couldn't reach. The bin also smelt of omega. 

"hey, err, wanna get out this bin?" said op-deku

"ok" said main-deku "also now that we are dating, i have full permission to live in your op house yes?" Main-deku then moved his singular possession, a slightly moldy potato, into op-dekus house.

Unfortunately, villins tried to intercept the transport of the slightly mouldy potato. "Oi, give me that slightly mouldy potato" the evil and nasty villains said. Then op-deku hypnotised them and made them into slaves, which main-deku thought was pretty op. 

Main-deku was amazed at op-dekus house. From the outside, it looked like a mansion but on the inside, it also looked like a mansion! Main-deku placed his singular possession in his room, got unchanged and went into op-dekus bedroom for no reason at all. 

The next day at school, main-deku walked into the classroom, holding hands with op-deku. He glared at table-deku and forced a smile at pregnate-deku. Op-deku had taken his new slave with him, becuase school was too easy for him.

"Hey op-deku, thats a nice slave you have there!" said friendly-deku, a character which does indeed still exist. "He has long, green hair!"

"shut up" said op-deku, turning friendly-deku into slave-deku. "Hey main-deku, i got you a new slave!"

------------

While main-deku is dating op-deku, lets have a look at what lust-deku is doing.

Lust-deku, being the lustful man that he is, rapes around 2 dekus a day. His favourites are old deku and shy deku, as they gave the least resistance. It became quiet a big inconvience for teacher-deku, becuase lust-deku was very distracting for the class.

"errr, lust-deku... please stop raping shy-deku. we are in the middle of a maths class"

"Why should i care lol" said lust-deku, clearly not caring lol.

"d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-do-dont w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-ww-worry s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sir" said shy-deku "t-t-t-this i-i-is j-j-j-just a-a-a m-m-m-m-mild i-i-i-i-inconvience f-f-f-f-for m-m-m-m-m-me"

"Well ok shy-deku. But personally, i think that two people having intercourse in the middle of a maths lesson is rather distracting" said teacher-deku

"ehh fine" said lust-deku, proceeding to drag old-deku into this "Are three people better for you?" Lust-deku, shy-deku and old-deku proceeded to distract the class and possibly haunt them for life. 

This is why we don't talk about lust-deku. 

5