Chapter 19 – A Night of Passion
418 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

As Eddie and I kissed and necked on his couch, I felt myself growing warm, and wet in a place that was still more than a little unfamiliar to me…  I didn’t care.  All I could think about was probing his mouth with my tongue, and running my hands over his fit body.  Part of me wondered what it would be like doing this with Mal, but the greater part was lost in the moment, and I savored every second of it.  Eddie’s hands caressed my breasts, and the feel of his touch up and down my torso as we pawed at each other was wonderful.

 

My hands wandered down to his pants, and I caressed Eddie’s manhood through his slacks, only to hear him groan with pleasure.  He paused a moment, pulling back.

 

“Hey, Karen…  Let me get my pants off, okay?”

 

“Okay.” I said eagerly, biting my lower lip.  I was seeing Eddie in an entirely new light than ‘friend’ and it was amazing me.  He was kind, caring, attentive – and cute!  I took a moment while Eddie was stripping down to his boxers, to get out of my boots and skirt, and take off my bra.  Oh geez, I thought as my ‘girls’ came free.  That feels nice.  Less constrained, anyway.

 

Eddie was standing across from me, clad only in his boxers – marked with the Batman logo, I might add – and was staring at me with what I could only call adoration.  “You’re absolutely beautiful, Karen.”

 

                “Thanks, Eddie.”  I replied, shyly.  “You look pretty good too, you know.”

 

                “Did you want to take this to the bedroom?  It might be more comfortable there than on the couch.”

 

                I paused.  Did I?  I realized I did want to.  “Hell yes!”  I replied, eagerly.

 

                Eddie held out his hand, and I took it.  He led me, without a word, to his bedroom.  It was the same bedroom that I lay down in to rest before, the day I got my powers – but tonight it had taken on a totally different aspect for me.  Before it seemed quiet and inviting, but a bit taboo – and now, I saw it as something different.  It felt like a shrine where I would change into something new and different, like a butterfly coming out of a chrysalis. 

 

                I climbed onto the bed, and Eddie climbed in the other side, and he reached for me, drawing me close.  He and I kissed, and soon we were necking and petting again, lost in the sensations our bodies were sharing with us.  I felt something hard and stiff poke into my crotch, and I smirked when I realized what it must be.

 

                I reached down, and gently caressed it with my hand.  “How does this feel, Eddie?”

 

                He gasped in pleasure.  “It feels good.  Please, keep going!”

 

                I nodded, and kept kissing him as I ran my hand gently up and down his rigid shaft, already moist with pre-cum.  He groaned again, and I could feel myself getting hotter and more bothered, like something was building inside me.  I knew what it might be, and I was eager to find out how it felt, but for this moment, I was taking care of Eddie.  I pulled away from kissing, and crouched down between his legs, staring eye to eye with his member for a moment.

 

                “You… You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”  He said, gasping for breath.

 

                “I want to.”  I replied, and took the tip of his member into my mouth, licking the tip gently as I slipped his tool further into my mouth.  He groaned in pleasure, as I began gently sliding my mouth up and down his shaft, licking it with my tongue as I went.  I kept going, pumping up and down on his shaft, while his groans grew in intensity.

 

                “Karen, I’m going to…”  He began, and then I could feel his member twitch and pulse, and what felt like loads of warm, salty goo with a bit of a musky and bitter aftertaste filled my mouth. 

 

Oh my god!  I thought, as Eddie came into my mouth.  I sucked a cock, and I think I liked it.  I swallowed as much of the milky fluid as I could, and pumped one or two more times, then pulled myself off him, and kissed him, with tongue, letting him taste himself.  “Was that good, Eddie?”

 

“Jesus Christ, yes!”  he replied, kissing me back.  “It was amazing.  You were amazing.”

 

“I’ve never done that before,” I confessed.  “I wasn’t sure if I did it right.”

 

“You were great, Karen,” he said, stroking my hair.  “Would you let me return the favor?”

 

“Gladly!” I said, kissing him again.  Then, his hands wandered down to my crotch, and gently started caressing me down there, gently pushing pass my lips, and into my… my vagina.  It felt like an odd pressure, of something being inside me, which I had never felt before.  It felt nice – but when he began to gently move his fingers in and out, the warmth I had felt when necking came back with a vengeance, and I lay back and moaned as his fingers did the work.

 

It felt so damn good!  I moaned, and writhed under his gentle ministrations, getting warmer and more distracted with pleasure as time passed.  I felt a second finger slip inside me, and the sensations seemed to triple, and I moaned out loud.  “Oh my god!”

 

A few moments later, I felt Eddie shift, and felt his moist fingers retreat from within me, only a few moments later to feel something warm and delicate gently probe inside me, licking along my labia and into my clitoris.  If I thought the warmth I felt was hot before, now it felt like a raging bonfire, and I bucked and moaned, calling out Eddie’s name!

 

The heat within me raged hotter, and I felt Eddie touch something that felt like liquid lightning, and I cried out as my world exploded into lights, colors, and sensations that swept me away.  I had heard it was like fireworks – but to me it was like being blasted by music, lights, and feelings I couldn’t explain.  I don’t think I could explain it any better than that.  Pleasure was one of those sensations, as was a feeling of wholeness and completeness.  A hazy, dreamy sensation that made me feel like I could drift on it for hours.  I could feel tears rolling down my face, and I didn’t know how to make them stop.  I just lay there and felt – felt love, and warmth, and joy, and a little fear.  I felt disconnected with my body, and yet still present in Eddie’s bed.  My first orgasm blew my mind completely, and I drifted in its afterglow for a little while, before I could react.

 

“Hey, honey?”  Eddies voice cut through the daze.  “Is everything all right?  You’re crying.”

 

I looked over at my lover, and smiled.  “It’s okay, Eddie.  They’re happy tears.  I feel like I’ve come home.  I’m finally me.  I’m really happy right now.”

 

He nodded, and kissed me on the forehead.  “I’m glad I could help you, Karen.  That was amazing.”

 

“It was.”  I replied, and motioned for him to lay beside me.  “I’ve never felt that way before.  I think I love it.”

 

“I had a great time too.”  He said, looking into my eyes.  I looked into his, and for the first time I registered their color – they were a pale blue, with a hint of gray.  They were mesmerizing, and I stared for a long while.

 

“You have beautiful eyes.”  I said, thinking I sounded like an idiot.

 

“Not as beautiful as yours.”  He replied.

 

                “I think we’ll have to agree to disagree.”  I laughed.

 

                “Okay.”  We lay in each other’s arms for a little while, and just enjoyed each other’s company. 

 

                “I think I came up with a new nickname for you.”  Eddie began, “…but I’m not sure you’re going to like it.”

 

                I laughed.  “Can it be that bad?  Go ahead, hit me.”

 

                “Well, I was thinking instead of ‘old man’, I would go with ‘old woman’ – but you’re not old… so how about ‘cougar.’”

 

                “Cougar!?”  I laughed in shock!  “Are you serious?!”

 

                “Well, you ARE an older woman who’s seeing a younger man, right?  I mean if you hate it, I can keep looking…”  Eddie at least had the class to look a little bashful.

 

                I laughed.  “You really want to call me a Cougar?”  I asked. 

 

                “Well, I was thinking originally “Cougar Queen” sounded cooler, but I thought you might misinterpret it as being something derogatory.”  Eddie replied, still looking a bit bashful.

 

                “Cougar Queen?  It sounds like a supervillain name!”  I laughed.  “You are such a dork.”

 

                “Well, if Cougar doesn’t work, how about ‘beautiful,’ or ‘gorgeous.’” He asked.  “…Because that’s exactly what you are.”

 

                I smiled, and I swear to god I did not intend for my brain to melt into squishyness, but the first thing through my head was “d’awwwwww,” and then me thinking how sweet he was.  “Have you been practicing this reveal, Eddie, cause you’re doing great!”

 

                He sighed, letting out a held breath.  “Oh thank god!  I thought you were about to spaz about Cougar Queen.”

 

                “It’s not that bad,” I admit to him.  “But I do like ‘beautiful’ better.”

 

                “Deal.”  He replied.  “Beautiful it is.”

 

                “What happens now?”  I asked.

 

                “I don’t know.”  Eddie replied.  “Short term, or long term?”

 

                “Let’s start with short term.”  I said.

 

                “Well, you and I cuddle and sleep the night in my bed, unless you want to leave, and then I make us breakfast in the morning, before you go to church.”

 

                “Oh shit!  Church!” I said, remembering my commitment.  “It doesn’t matter.  If it’s alright with you, I’d rather stay the night.”

 

                Eddie smiled a mile wide.  “I’m glad, beautiful.”

 

                Now it was my turn to smile.  I liked being called beautiful.  I liked being here, next to him.  “What about long term?”

 

                He sighed.  “That gets a bit tougher.  We could keep dating for a while, but I admit it’s going to be hard to not see you all week, and see you only for a little while on the weekends if we date – at least until your initial training is done.  I guess there’s always the possibility that we don’t completely fall for each other and move apart, but I’m hoping that doesn’t happen.  What do you want to see happen, Karen?”

 

                “I… I hadn’t thought about it.  I’d like to try another date too.  I really had a great time tonight – and I’d like to do it again.  Is me being busy during the week, and only free on the weekend going to be a problem?”  I asked.

 

                “I’ll miss you.”  Eddie said, rubbing his nose against mine in an Inuit kiss.  “But I’ll manage.  I have to find another job anyway.  I’ll be pretty busy looking for work for the next little while anyway.”

 

                “I’ll miss you too.”  I replied, rubbing my nose on his too.  “Maybe we should just let the future take care of itself for now?”

 

                “Yeah, I think that would be best.”  He replied, starting to look a little tired.  “Sorry – getting sleepy, honey.”

 

                “It’s okay.” I said, knowing what he was feeling.  “Let’s go to sleep.”

 

                We cuddled up next to each other, and fell asleep in each other’s arms.  As I drifted off to sleep, I dreamt happy dreams.

 

 

*              *              *

 

 

 

                I woke, feeling a warmth behind me, and something firm poking into the space beneath my buttocks.  It made me feel warm, and nice, and almost by reflex, I moved my buttocks back into it, and rubbed and grinded a bit.  That felt even nicer.

 

                “Hrm,” I heard Eddie groan as he woke.  “Keep that up and you’ll be late for church, gorgeous.”

 

                “Yeah,” I replied.  “I guess I should stop, for now.”  I rolled over, and kissed Eddie good morning.

 

                “Any regrets about last night?”  He asked me, gently.

 

                I thought a moment, and realized I had none.  “Nope.”  I replied.  “None whatsoever.”

 

                “I’m glad.” He replied, smiling.  “Want some breakfast?”

 

                “Sure.  Some toast and cereal would be fine,  I’ll take my care package home to share with Pepsi later after church.”

 

                “Sure.  I’m sure Pepsi would like it.”  Eddie replied.  “You want the shower first?  I don’t have to be anywhere today.”

 

                “Yeah, thanks, hon.” I said, trying the nickname out on my tongue.  It felt like it fit pretty good.

 

                “Okay.  Why don’t you get started, and I’ll bring you some towels.  You can use my hair dryer if you want, and I’m sure it’ll take a bit longer than I’m used to so I’ll hold breakfast till I hear the water shut off.”

 

                “Thanks, honey.”  I said, giving him a kiss on the nose.  “I feel sticky in places I didn’t think I had.”

 

                “How’s that feel?”  Eddie asked, grinning.

 

                “Fucking amazing!”  I replied, grinning too.  I crawled out of bed, and stretched, giving Eddie a little bit of a show.  “I’ll see you in a little bit, hon.”  He nodded, and I went into his bathroom, and got ready to have a shower.

 

                As the warm water sluiced over me, I let the water dampen my hair and wash the sweat and other fluids from last night off me.  I remembered last night – and how it made me feel.  Emotions I didn’t understand at first washed over me, and I felt tears once more.  Whether they were tears of regret or sadness, or tears of joy, I couldn’t tell – but I thought it was more likely it was tears of stress, like a long pent up emotion had just been released, so that I could finally lay down that burden.  I was a woman now.  I was a woman, and I liked it.  I cried in the shower for a little while, slowly feeling better, and then took control and washed the remains of last night off, borrowing some of Eddies shampoo to wash my hair.  I could deal with Old Spice – the scent would remind me of Eddie all day.  I smiled at the thought.

 

                After I rinsed off, and gave my face and body a decent scrub, I turned off the water, and left the shower – to find a fluffy white towel and washcloth waiting for me on the sink.  I smiled again, and called out to Eddie.  “I’m out of the shower, hon!”

 

                “Okay – getting toast sorted ASAP!”  I heard him call back.

 

                Drying my hair and toweling off took about ten or fifteen minutes, and by the time I left the bathroom, I could smell the toast in the air.  There was a bowl of a grains cereal with some lactose free milk beside it in a carton, and a plate with two pieces of toast, along with a jar of strawberry jam.

 

                “Looks great, Eddie!”

 

                “Thanks, hon.”  He replied.  “I already had some food.  I’ll hop in the shower while you eat, and then see you off when it’s time for you to go to church.”

 

                “That sounds great, Eddie.”  I watched as he headed to the bathroom, and then turned my attention to breakfast.  The cereal was good, but I wondered about the milk.  Is Eddie lactose intolerant?  I wondered.  He must be, if he’s paying extra for this kind of milk.  I wondered what else I didn’t know about my best friend, or what I might have forgotten.  I resolved to pay better and more attention from now onwards.

 

                The toast and jam was great too, and both it and the cereal took the edge off my hunger.  I was a bit nervous about church, but after how well last night had gone, I was confident that today was going to be okay.  The people at my church were pretty good folks – and I hoped I would have little problem being accepted by them as Karen.  Oh – I expected a bit of surprise – but I thought the parishioners were over all, good people.  There was a small part of me that niggled and said they would revile me, but I pushed that little part deep down, and did my best to ignore it.

 

                I put my dishes in the sink, and the jam and milk back in the fridge, and went to collect my clothes and get dressed.  Is this the walk of shame, or the stride of pride?  I asked myself.  Not that I really care.  I’ll go with stride of pride. 

 

                Eddie emerged from the shower, and he got dressed while I was still gathering my things… Apparently in our um… exuberance… last night, we had kicked over my purse and sent literally everything in it flying, and I was busy playing 52 pickup on the living room floor, putting all my stuff away again.  I still wasn’t used to the stupid handbag I’d been carrying for the last few days – and not for the first time I wondered why women’s clothes didn’t usually have usable pockets.  In retrospect it seems really like a missed opportunity, to me.

 

                Eventually, I was ready to go – and Eddie was there, with my care package of roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, and a baked potato still loaded with butter and sour cream, as well as some slightly wilted extremely garlicky Caesar salad. 

 

                “You know, that’s not a doggy bag – that’s lunch or dinner.”

 

                “However you choose is fine with me, Karen.”  Eddie said, smiling.  “Good luck at church.”

 

                “Thanks, hon.  I’ll call you from the college when I get back and tell you how it went.”

 

                “Great.  Thanks!”

 

                “See you!”  I said, hesitating by the door.

 

                “I’ll see you too.”  He said, kissing my neck.  “We could skype later if it would make you feel better.”

 

                “We’ll see.”  I said, evading his nuzzle so I wouldn’t be distracted.  “I’ll call you later.”

 

                “Later then.”

 

                “Bye”.  As I said my farewell, I slipped out into the hall, waved goodbye, and headed towards the elevator.  I tried to put the wonderful thoughts about last night out of my head, and think about what today would bring at church, and prepared to deal with my friends and other parishioners.  I really hope it goes well, I thought. 

 

                Outside, the day was clear, cold, and there was a light breeze.  I didn’t feel the chill sting, but I could tell it was there.  Why not fly to church?  I thought.  Might as well let them know exactly how I’ve changed while I’m at it.  What the hell!

 

                I crouched, and gathered my will, and leapt into the air, and flew towards my church. While I flew I wondered if I would find the acceptance I hoped for, or if I would find a completely different reaction.

13