Chapter 14
3.6k 17 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Damien was a youth whose reputation often preceded him. Rumours of his various misdeeds had always made him out to be a troublemaker with a penchant for seducing sisters, wives and mothers alike. That, however, was until you met him. After, you found him rather pleasant and perhaps even erudite and charming. Of course, this was limited to those who had not somehow gotten on his bad side first. As the son of a Noble, he’d always kept in mind to behave with a bit of courtesy and grace as befitting his position. At least this is what he’d been taught to do, and he did follow it to some extent when he wasn’t riled up.

But if you did, in fact, anger him? Well Damien Claybrook, to those that truly knew him, could then be described very simply: A crazy bastard. A young eccentric who dared to do anything.

This is why the current situation came to be. Which was, to be exact, a scene where he’d placed a fully grown woman over his knee, raised her dress, pulled down her underwear--black lace, just so one would know--and promptly started spanking her like an unruly child. 

Damien was not one to pull his punches. He had no problems with slapping her naked rear even if it was in front of her own child. 

And so it was in this fashion that everyone present in the dining room could hear the periodic noises of a woman’’s buttcheeks being spanked. 

Pa! Pa! Pa!

A horrified silence encompassed the entire room, the rhythmic beating the only sound echoing forth. 

Cory’s mouth had long since fallen open. A servant had fainted. Dolly, her eyes covers by Vera’s hands, struggled. “What’s going on? Vee? Let go, I wanna see!” 

After a full thirty seconds, the servants finally reacted. One of them bravely stepped forward. “You...You little brat, unhand my Lady at one--”

“Shut up! You’re next!” Damien replied viciously without missing a beat. The man who stepped out went pale in the face of his sharp glare.

And then he refocused his efforts. He raised his arm and let go a devastating strike, such was his righteous anger. He saw and felt Lisandra’s plump rear warp under the force. It was already turning red under his constant barrage.

His palm felt like it were in heaven. The woman had an ass like mochi and was extremely comfortable to the touch. He was sorely tempted to lean down and take a bite. But remembering that this was exactly what she wanted, and that she was married, made his chest burn with rage once more. So instead he struck even harder! 

Pa!

At first the woman couldn’t even register what he’d done. Then she entered state of being completely at a loss for words. The surprise came and went, replaced by fury. And she struggled to get out of his grip, but it was useless. 

“Let...go!” She yelled and swatted him, landing an elbow strike at his chin. 

Vera’s back hair stood on end. Fool, she thought.

Damien wasn’t surprised. He wiped at the blood that had started to roll down his mouth and spat, sending a thick glob of red-colored spit onto the pristine floors below. 

Lisandra suddenly had both arms behind her back. He held them together with one hand while continuing to minister his punishment with the other.  Why must she suffer through such embarrassment? What had she done wrong? Never did she think that there was anyone who would pass up being propositioned by a woman like herself, never! Yet not only did he refuse her, he had the nerve to do something so vile!

 Rage burned in the depths of her eyes.

“Roguish bastard! What do you think you’re doing to me?!” She demanded furiously nearly biting her tongue as another palm strike assaulted her rear end. She yelped in pain.

Damien snorted. “This is nothing less than what an unruly wife like you deserves, so shut up and endure! Today I’m going to discipline you in your husband’s place!”

Lisandra nearly spat out blood herself. What arrogance!” 

“That man has never dared disrespect me so, what makes you think you can?!”

A vein nearly burst in Damien’s forehead. “Oh, I know you didn’t just talk back to me. That’s it. Let us pray the pimp’s prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand--and make it strong, Lord!--so that she might learn a hoe’s place. Amen.” Pa!

“What did you just call me?!” Lisandra sputtered

Damien replied with a cold tone. “If you act like a whore, you get treated as one. Now quiet down, bitch, you still have a ways to go.”

“Bitch!” Lisandra repeated, utterly stunned at being referred to so vulgarly. She renewed her efforts to break free. The sharp pain persisted, threatening to turn her rear numb. But unbeknownst to any of those present, the anger in her eyes was slowly being replaced with a dull, blank emptiness. She bit her bottom lip. 

Damien released a breath. “Alright, now the other cheek.” He set his mouth at a grim line and continued to ignore the stares thrown his way. His words made Lisandra whimper. He frowned. “Quiet down, you. This is happening whether you like it or not.”

Vera watched on in sympathy. She knew better than anyone the terror of the Young Master’s slaps. 

Lisandra’s teeth bit down harder as his open palm came into contact with her right ass cheek. Such humiliation….

She’d never experienced something so mortifying. Forced onto the knee of a man and made bare and left completely at his mercy…

Lisandra’s eyes turned even hazier. Her body grew hot. Combined with the cold morning air there was noticeable steam coming out of her mouth in short bursts. Soon enough soft cries escaped her lips. She sobbed quietly as strong arms kept her in place against her will. Wept while a sweet, unfamiliar sensation blossomed at her exposed butt cheeks. Like a jolt of lightning the pain entered through her rear and stretched towards her stomach in the most delectable of torments.

Her thoughts grew dim.

Why, she wondered, why does this suddenly feel so...so…

No one else noticed the subtle change in her reaction. 

Not Cory, not Vera, obviously not Dolly, and certainly not Damien. At his end her merely thought she was finally accepting her fate. 

It was like this that he finished on her, moved on to the brave servant who’d spoken up before, and promptly left their estate. Leaving many dazed, confused, and utterly flabbergasted servants who were sure to spread yet another rumour. 

Not long after he left a host of guards, who’d just now heard the news, burst into the dining room. 

They saw a limp, weak-kneed Lisandra panting heavily on the floor. Of course, they ignored the weeping male servant at the corner. 

Cory was still dead silent. Her mind could not connect the image of Damien in her mind with the one who’d descended like a demon onto Lisandra’s ass.

If he was such a man, why couldn’t he have done that to me?! The injustice of it all rendered her utterly devastated. 

Meanwhile.

“That cur! I knew he was nothing good!” One of the guards cursed as various maids rushed in and surrounded their Mistress. “Miss, don’t worry. We’ll capture that heathen and hold his entire rotten family accountable for this debacle!”

Lisandra’s senses came back slowly. The boy’s heavy blows on her back end had left her oblivious to the outside world long after he’d finished. It was only now that she was starting to recover. In fact, she was still very out of sorts, barely responding to the maids at all and only vaguely aware of what was happening around her. 

Yet the man’s words just now snapped her back to the point of being able to speak.

“What?...No….no, you won’t do any such thing.” She replied drowsily. 

The guard was shocked. “But, Miss--”

However she was already walking out of the room, albeit unsteadily and with the help of two maids acting as support.

***

Hours later Cory and Lisandra sat in the woman’s chambers alone.

“What the heck was that then? Trying to seduce him….what’s your angle?”

Lisandra sipped a cup of tea. Her brow furrowed. “I just wanted to play with him a little. You know how much I loathe that woman.”

The temperature in the room rose noticeably in response to Cory’s anger. “How petty! You knew I had my eye on him, yet you still do something like that! And why, just to piss off his mother? You, a married woman, trying to seduce a boy not even a fraction of your age! Hmph, wait till I tell Uncle about this!”

“Oh, don’t you get so worked up. I simply wanted to see her face when she learned I made her son my pet.” Lisandra spoke mildly.

Cory laughed. “Make him your pet? Please. It seemed to me he made you his own!”

The woman narrowed her eye. “He...caught me by surprise, that was all. Were I prepared--”

“You think a half-breed like you would be able to go against an Okeanos, however young he may be? Keep dreaming.” The little girl sneered. “ It’s just a good thing you kept your emotions in check.”

“Me? It’s you who needs to watch your emotions, you stupid child. Look, you’re nearly in flames already.” 

At that Cory realized the truth of her words and calmed herself.

“Whatever. Just stay away from him. We came here for a reason, remember? Don’t cause trouble before we’re done. It wasn’t easy for father to sneak us in under that woman’s nose.”

Lisandra shook her head. “Talking to your aunty this way, what an uncouth girl that man raised.”

“Says the one who just called her niece a stupid child. And I never considered you an aunt anyway. I don’t know how Uncle could’ve fallen for you.”

Lisandra said nothing. That husband of her’s was a sensitive topic. “I know of the importance of what we’re doing. Worry about your own self. As for Thane...do what you want. I will as well.”

Now then, onto bigger concerns: How was she to respond regarding today’s events? Lisandra’s mind swam with ideas.

You offend me at your own peril, boy.

***

At around the same time.

“Achoo!” Damien sneezed. 

“Are you alright, Day? You aren’t getting sick, are you?”

Damien gazed out of the window. “I’m fine. It’s just someone courting their own death, that’s all.”

His left nut. 

It tingled.

 

68