Chapter 18
3k 20 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Listen mate, you better take that back right now or we gonna have some problems.” Damien narrowed his eyes.

 

But Will was having none of it. He slammed the table and rose from his seat in a fury. “Shut up, he-slut! I know there’s something going on! All that, ‘oh I’m saving myself for marriage,’ crap.” A shake of his head. “Yet not even a week after our breakup, she’s making eyes like that at you? Don’t take me for a fool. You wanted this, didn’t you? That advice was nothing but sabotage, wasn’t it? Fucker.”

 

Damien felt a vein in his forehead twitch, and he could see Honey getting puffy-eyed.

 

No, seriously. The nerve of this bastard.. 

 

“Sabotage? Come off it, cunt. Anyone could tell I was fucking with you. Don’t blame me just because your bitch ass took it seriously. Treating her like a gullible idiot, that’s on you.”

 

“Fine, I admit my mistake there. But don’t you sit there and lie to me! You’ve wanted her since the start, haven’t you? Go ahead, douchebag. Tell me how long you planned to take her from me.” The bitterness in his tone was palpable. By now several other people in the shop were glancing over and whispering.

 

Damien scoffed. “Man, fuck you.”

 

“Oh please. You were probably putting moves on her even while we were together. I wouldn’t put it past you.”

 

Honey’s hands were white. “That’s not true. Will, please, calm down. He didn’t ever do anything untoward with me, I swear--”

 

“Shut up!” She flinched at the volume of his voice. “ I can’t believe a single thing you say. Of course you’d try to defend him.”

 

“Alright, guy, that’s enough!” Damien voice cracked like a whip, startling everyone in the room. “You’re the one who fucked another girl, don’t you dare try to pin this on us.”

 

Will snorted. “Sanctimonious drivel. Why don’t you go ahead and admit it? You wanted this. What, was the plan to be her shoulder to cry on or something? Is that how it played out?” The youth was starting to look like he was going to get violent. His breaths came in ragged pants and his hands became fists at his side.  

 

“Will, stop!” Honey implored. “You’re talking crazy!”

 

But the boy didn’t even give her the time of day. 

 

Meanwhile Damien was losing his patience. Fine, he wants to play this game? Damien is going to fuck with his entire worldview.

 

“ Plan?” He asked quietly. “I don’t have to plan a goddamn thing. If I wanted to take her from you, I wouldn’t need to plan...” He trailed off. 

 

And without another word, he grabbed Honey and pulled her into his arms. His lips slammed against her’s with a fiery passion, stunning her. 

 

The young girl felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her body. He kissed her roughly, completely unyielding. He had a hand at the back of her head, holding her in place. The moment dragged on and she froze, unsure of whether she should push him away. Unsure of whether she wanted to. Then, all at once, an unfamiliar heat spread through her and she thawed. She kissed him back.

 

And it was good. No, it was great. 

 

This was a terrible decision, she thought. She must be completely mad and she should stop it this very instant. But then Damien made a sound and parted his lips beneath her own, and then for a time she ceased listening to her brain entirely.

 

She gave in to his demands fully, her mouth opening for him. His tongue was hot and sweet. It probed her insides and coiled around her own. The disbelieving face of Will blurred and drowned into nothingness. 

 

His kiss turned gentle. Soft. Then rose with gradual intensity again until she was clinging to him as if he were the only solid thing in a dizzy, swaying world. His insistent mouth sent delicious tremors along her nerves. She felt her nipples harden against his chest. 

 

And before she knew it he spun them around and swept the plates away. His knee came between her thighs as he laid her on the table. It made her shiver with giddiness. Gods, she felt so hot. His achingly beautiful face hovered above her. Desire drove her to pull him in. She grabbed his collar and brought him close. 

 

She found herself whimpering. “I...I want…” But it was too embarrassing. She buried her face in his neck as he began nibbling at her ear. More shivers. Shame and longing fought inside her as her clothes began to feel too stifling. She felt a hand run along her side and come to a rest at her hip. 

 

More...please…

 

A vague longing started to take root. She no longer cared about the others. She didn’t care if they saw. She didn’t know what she wanted him to do, exactly... all she knew was that she needed more of this feeling. Needed him to be even bolder, rougher. Whatever that meant, whatever he did, it didn’t matter. 

 

She was just about to start begging when all of a sudden his warmth left her. 

 

Damien let her go. He started to adjust his clothes and then sent Will a look. “...I’d just do that.” He finally finished. 

 

The boy was speechless. He swayed and fell back into his seat with a haunted look in his eyes. 

 

By now the entire bakery was dead silent, staring at their table with various emotions. Surprise, excitement, embarrassment. 

 

Was it a dick move? Yes, yes it was. Was it a dick move to Honey, too? Yes, he wouldn’t deny it. 

 

That’s why after he was done fixing his clothes, he pulled the girl up into a sitting position and offered her a smile. “What time do you get off of work?”

 

The kid was so out of it she barely registered his words. And even when she did, she was too tongue-tied to make an intelligent response. “Um...uh…” Was all she could manage.

 

“Wait, what am I saying?” He chuckled. “My family owns the place. You can just have the rest of the day off. Come on.” Damien stepped back and held up a hand with an expectant smile.

 

Honey felt butterflies in her tummy. She took his arm slowly, ignoring the various stares. But she was still too weak-kneed and collapsed against him, her cheeks flushed a deep pink. 

 

“Let’s get out of here.”

 

With that, he supported her and started towards the door. He felt bad taking such liberties with a girl he still considered too young, but...he’s a petty son of a bitch. And when he wants to prove a point, he doesn’t pull his punches. 

 

Feeling a strange mixture of guilt and intense satisfaction, a chill sprouted to life down his spine. He knew why. But nope. He wasn’t going to say a thing. Wouldn’t address it at all.

 

Meanwhile, Dolly silently planned a murder.

 

79