Chapter 24
2.5k 20 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that day, in the school cafeteria. 

A very enraged Vera stalked up to a distracted Damien who had been surrounded by a gaggle of little kids, most lolies, and sent a death glare that scattered the children. Damien instantly knew something was wrong, and then his collar was pulled roughly, choking him.

"Oi." Vera's voice was chilling. "Mind explaining yourself? Young Master."

Damien slipped out of his school-issued blazer and calmly composed himself. "Now, I know you're angry--"

"What're you planning, huh, boy?" Vera spoke like a gangster. "You think you're hot shit, do ya? Wanna change your image, eh? Well you're nothing. You're just garbage, and that's all you'll ever be, you hear me? Damn brat."

Damien nodded to himself. "I'm sorry I pinched you."

Vera teared up just remembering it. "It really hurt, you shitty Young Master!" Even now, it ached!

"i know, I know. Papa's sorry. He'll never do it again, okay?" Damien pulled the tiny waif of a girl into his embrace and gently rubbed her head. "Shh, shh, shh." He hushed rhythmically, rocking them left and right in a soothing manner. 

Vera unceremoniously bit him. "Ah!" Damien pushed at her roughly. "What was that for?" 

"Who the hell is my Papa, you degenerate scum?" Vera growled. "You may have those others fooled, but I know you, your Arrogan Young Twit!" She waved a finger at him. "Whatever it is you're planning, you won't get away with it, you hear?!" 

By now they had attracted the attention of the whole cafeteria and several teachers were looking their way, wondering whether to intervene.

Damien noticed this and quickly pulled Vera outside. Once they had left the inquisitive eyes, he faced her and revealed his intentions.

"Alright, Vee. You win. Look, I'm trying to bag that teacher, okay? And I can't exactly do that if I act like I normally do and turn everyone against me. Now you don't have to help, but don't get in my way!" His eyes blazed like a wild animal.

Vera was visibly sickened. "She's married, you know?"

"I can cuck 'im." Damien stuck out his chin in a very cock-sure manner. He'd be here for several years yet. By the time Damien had been18 in the game he was already a living wet dream for lonely young widows and housewives everywhere...he's sure he could cuck that shitty Everic bastard!

In fact, that had become a new fetish, it seemed. Before, it was mainly into incest and vanilla romance. But his encounter with Honey and seeing Will's face...it had awakened in him a beast! A beast hungry for the tears of the downtrodden! 

Ahahahahahaha! 

Just imagining their haunted faces, it thrilled him!

Vera saw his disgusting grin and smacked him. "Ow." He rubbed his cheek. "What the hell, Vee?"

"I always knew you were a pervert, but you've truly reached new lows." She shook her head. "Whatever, as long as you don't cause any other trouble. If you think about attacking the students, too, I'm really going to chop it off, okay?"

Damien spat. "Please. These children can't get me up." He said very self-righteously. "I only go for matured women, alright?"

"Oh yeah? And what about that Honey girl?"

"That was different." He dismissed her. "I was teaching Will a lesson. Proving a point, see?"

"I won't even ask what point you're talking of." She had a look of absolute disdain. Such was often the case when she looked at him. Well, he often deserved it. "Also, do you really think I won't stop your nonsense? Listen, Young Master." She began her sermon. "Being a white knight type of character doesn't suit you. You are hedonist to your core. Rotten, despicable, almost bandit-like in nature. That is you, that is the best you. Live up to that."

Damien felt like she'd kicked him in the face. Wounded, he said, "You really think that lowly of me?"

"Young Master," She gripped his shoulder and replied seriously. " I don't think of you at all." 

His HP took a major hit. 

He grunted. "I really thought we'd started getting along recently."

She stared at him. "What on earth made you think something so foolish?"

Yeah. He was dead.

Damien coughed up blood and fell to his knees, barely hanging on to the last breathes of life.. 

Vera was surprised at the sudden shock of red spurting from his mouth. "Young Master?" She called out a tad fearfully. "Stop joking around. This isn't funny." 

Damien pretended to not hear her. He merely allowed himself to collapse on his back and reach for the sky. "...Vee? Vee, is that you?" He coughed another batch of blood. 

Vera felt her scalp numb. "Young Master, seriously, k-knock it off." She stammered over the words, unsure of whether this was a ruse or not at this point. But she could smell the blood. And that fact left her uncertain about anything. 

"Vee..." With hazy eyes, he searched for her. "Where are you? Vee? 

His weak, cracking voice caused goosebumps along her arms. Vera's throat felt raw. "Young Master, w-what's wrong?" She knelt down and felt his head, only to find that it was burning to the touch.  Hot! 

This isn't good, he's losing so much heat!

Such were her thoughts. Had she not been so focused on his acting and the blood, however, she would have remembered that this was actually his normal temperature.

The youth shivered uncontrollably. His teeth chattered. "It's so cold. I c-c-can't see."

Full-blown panic set in. "Young Master, hold on! I'll find a doctor!" She started, only to be caught by the arm.

He croaked. "Vee, please. Don't leave me." And his grip turned weak.

The girl blinked back tears. "Young Master?" She called out softly. He was still. "Young Master?" She nudged him. "Hey...come on...stop fooling around." Her heart pounded. "This is dumb. I know you're just acting. Wake up already." 

"Young Master....get up. It's time to get up now." Vera shook him. Again and again. Over and over. "...Please..." 

61