Chapter 20
4.3k 8 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuuji was hit with a costly fine for several offenses and did a night in jail. The fact he stripped her and spanked an underage student, and the fact he'd injured several guards who'd tried to stop him from committing the said offense. 

It could maybe have gone further than that, but her mother was quite well connected and had donated to her school multiple times in the past.  Luckily, her school was not a cultivation academy. Though there were a few with special abilities who attended. Had it been otherwise, the guards who'd be sent to deal with Yuuji would've been a lot less easy to deal with. 

Rumi still remembered his strong, forceful slaps upon her ass. The power that shot from his hand to the depths of her spine. The way her classmates had stared down at her with mixtures of shock and perverse satisfaction. How the boys leered at her, and the women laughed. 

All the while, Yuuji's relentless hand didn't stop pounding on her.

...She loved it. 

The shame, the humiliation, even the pain. Yuuji had torn down her everything. Her entire image was ruined and she'd become the subject of hushed whispers. Rumors ran wild over Yuuji too, everyone wondering who he was and why he'd done such a thing. 

As Rumi had been silent, people could only speculate.  That is, until Chisa had ran her mouth and told everyone he was her brother. 

Which she passionately denied! Yuuji couldn't be her brother. Not really. If he was, she couldn't have him. She'd have to give him to someone else and the thought alone made her stomach churn. 

So after several interested parties had come to her asking for his number, what did she do? Obviously, the only thing that was appropriate. 

She slapped them. "Yuuji belongs to me." Her tone was not hot and venomous. Rather, it was cold. Dead. "Don't even speak his name."

These sluts. They wanted to take what was Rumi's? Her Yuuji? Ah, she wanted to kill them. They deserved nothing less, really. But from his personality, she thought Yuuji would be horrified if she did that.

He might reject her. 

She couldn't let that happen! Never. From now on, she had to stop troubling him. She realized it now, how inconvenient she's been. Yuuji would never fall in love with her as she was. 

Why did she think he would lose to such cheap tricks, anyway? Yuuji had proven with this latest event that he was unlike other weak-willed men who'd probably pounce on her at even the slightest of perceived invitations. 

Rumi should work on making him happy, not try to push her feelings onto him. A happy Yuuji would be nice to her. He'd cook her delicious things and rub the underside of her chin. Stroke her head and tell her she was the prettiest and most obedient sister. Even though she'd correct him by saying she was not, in fact, his sister! 

Imagining such a scene had Rumi giggling to herself. It'd only been a couple of days since she'd come back to school and so the hype from that event was still fresh. Hence, she was often alone as everyone talked behind her back. But that didn't matter, because picturing herself being spoiled like that was enough to keep her chipper as can be.

But then a thought came to her: What would an unhappy Yuuji do? An angry Yuuji? 

Would he spank her again? Would he yell and demean her with all kinds of harsh words? Spit on her, even hit her? 

....Countless scenarios of Yuuji's potential cruelties against her ravaged Rumi's mind. Especially during the night. 

Thinking about it left her body unbearably hot. Once, she'd even dreamt of his merciless abuse and woke with her panties completely soaked in a strange liquid. Her nipples had felt achingly sensitive against the fabric of her pajamas. 

That night, she touched herself. Her breasts, her crotch. Rumi fondled herself for the first time in her life, and she did it to thoughts of Yuuji striking her with a whip while she was bound in chains. 

And when she reached her first-ever orgasm? It was to imagining Yuuji hitting her face with his thick, dirty cock. Just recalling its size and smell had her shuddering in absolute euphoria. 

She masturbated. Again and again.Her back, her clothes, even her bedsheets. Everything was soaked through with her sweat and she almost crawled into Yuuji's bed right there and then. 

Even though she knew her mother would be sleeping in it with him. She didn't care. She wanted him inside her. In her mouth, and even....that place. She longed for his touch. Was nearly driven mad with the desire to lick every inch of his skin. 

His cock would be hot. Chisa claimed men's things would be, at least, though that girl probably hadn't even had any personal experience on that subject herself. 

Yes. Hot. So much. And Rumi loved the idea. She wanted it to be so hot that it burned her. She wanted Yuuji to brand her with his cock, to mark her forever. 

And she'd mark him, too. Every way she could. Any way she could. There, in that bed. With her mother asleep right next to them. 

No, it wouldn't matter to Rumi even if she woke. In fact, Rumi wanted her mother to see! To know that Yuuji was her's, that she couldn't take him!

But of course, Rumi didn't leave her room. She didn't believe Yuuji wanted that. He'd had ample chance to take her before. Like she had previously resolved, she couldn't force him.

No, she had to go slow. Like she first intended. Rumi couldn't lose to her infernal lust!

So where did that leave her? For now, she wasn't sure. Going about as she normally did wouldn't win him over. He seemed to only think of her as a sisterly figure. But if so, then why had he gotten so hard back then? He has to be attracted to her, surely. 

Then why didn't he rape her, dammit?! Well, she supposed it wouldn't be rape. But the word somehow appealed to her. Maybe she was masochistic. 

Ahem.

Anyway, what was it, then? Rumi mulled over this for days more until she finally found an answer provided by none other than Kanon.

"Yuuji is a man of few morals," She said. And how the hell could she know that anyway? She only met him a few times. Right? RIght?! "But he does have one or two. He's not one to chase after underage girls, is what I mean."

This made perfect sense! Also, as the bearer of such news, Rumi wanted to hit the girl. Shooting the messenger was never acceptable, but it did help relieve some anger. But Kanon was so lovable and cute, so she forgave her with just a pinched cheek. 

"Ow." The girl rubbed her face tenderly, looking aggrieved with tears in her eyes. "What did I do?" She asked pitifully.

Rumi had ignored her. Because this was terrible! 

Are you seriously telling her she'll have to wait years before Yuuji agrees to turn her ass inside out?! What bullshit! She hated this. 

Also, her vocabulary and thought processes were very vulgar these days. That can't be all due to Yuuji. 

Chisa was a bad influence, indeed. She had to stop hanging out with that closet pervert. 

That aside, Rumi entered a state of utmost misery. She would stare into the distance and lament her fate. Then, when she was home, she'd stared at the object of her new obsession--no, not the cookie jar. Although she'd stare at that, too--and would sigh forlornly.

Yuuji, it's okay, She'd find herself thinking. Look, what part of me is a child? Just make me your personal blow pig alrea--

...Aaaaand she'd then smack her head against something hard. Damn Chisa, stop corrupting her pure and innocent mind! 

But seriously, this sucked. As her hormones, which had been thoroughly kick-started into overdrive by Yuuji, continued stewing Rumi was forced to masturbate every night. Sometimes, even the day. 

Recently, there'd be times where she skipped her yoga class and stayed home just so that she could sniff Yuuji's sweaty boxer-briefs and finger herself on his bed. She considered using toys. If she asked Chisa, she could surely get her one. But that was too embarrassing!

She also thought about using veggies. She heard a lot of women did that. But above all, she wanted Yuuji's cucumber to be the only one to enter her. 

If she used veggies, she'd become used to them. Then when Yuuji came inside her, the experience would be lessened! She hungered for the pain of being savagely rammed by his filthy cock and have him laugh at her tears. Then forcing Rumi to lick clean her own juices from his meaty, bloodstained--

Maybe I'm the closet pervert.

Rumi reached this epiphany after many similar daydreams. 

Well, who cared? She's pretty. 

Constantly suppressing such desires, Rumi eventually broke from her depression and determined to simply forgo her plans to seduce him. 

Instead, she'd endear herself to him and be a good girl. The nicest, kindest, most cute girl she could be! And she'd make it clear that she was interested in him.

Then, once she turned 18, she'd ask Yuuji to rearrange her insides. 

If he still refused? She would look into a good date rape drug if the need arose. 

That's the plan!  And for a while, it went great! Yuuji had no qualms indulging her when she acted cutely or a bit tsundere. He was especially nice to her after she would offer to rub his shoulders after work. Though he was still very guarded at first, which was absolutely warranted. Even her relationship with her mother improved by leaps and bounds once Rumi started fawning over Yuuji and acting like a proper sisterly figure. Sometimes nice, sometimes moody, but always cute! Even when she argued with him to make things more believable, it only ever earned her a pinched cheek!

Then it happened, several weeks later.

"Rumi, I'm so happy." Her mother cried joyful  tears one certain afternoon after she arrived home from school "I asked Yuuji to mary me, and he said yes!"

Her entire world ended. 

...How did this happen?

"Congratulations."

Rumi's heart broke. 

 

**********

Author: Was gonna extent this to a few more chapters, but i thought about it and considering she's already in the midst of full Yandere i didn't think it was especially necessary. We can finally move the plot along! Hurray!

93