Chapter 21
4k 6 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several weeks after being held in jail for a night thanks to Aiden making good on his previous threat to Rumi, he was back at work.

It's been 3 months into his employment. Since then many changes had been implemented by Aiden regarding Angela's bakery. 

The first steps were small enough. It began with the posters. Aiden saw how the customers reacted to Naoko and was not one to let such an opportunity go. Coaxing her gently, he made her agree to help him turn his workplace's situation around. She had nothing to do anyway. 

Hence, he made posters of her in various outfits advertising the bakery then spread them all throughout the city. 

The very next day they were swamped with new customers, leaving Angela absolutely thrilled and even somewhat stunned.

"I told you, sex sells. And it sells well." Were Aiden's words to her.

After that, he made a few videos featuring both Naoko and Angels in swimsuits hugging each other while supporting a giant cannolo between their combined breasts and licking the cream. Adding a few such scenes with a nice background and nice music did wonders. 

He reminisced. 

"Do I really have to do this?" The woman had asked with a face tinged in shy red as she stood in front of the camera. 

Her nephew, whose name Aiden had forgotten entirely, gulped. "She's your aunt...she's your aunt..." He'd muttered under his breath incessantly.

"You hired him because you were incompetent." Naoko intoned with folded arms, dressed in a sexy blue two-piece. "Learn to trust his decisions."

The nephew found his eyes glued to her.

"...But she isn't." 

As for Aiden, he simply nodded and said, "Roll camera." 

Then he uploaded the video to "OurTube" and the viewers reached a million in a few short days, leading to another boom in customers. 

Angel said she wanted to die, but results were achieved.

The next steps became more ambitious. Aiden had Angela hire a web designer some time ago and it was finally time to unveil it upon the world. The guy was introduced to him by Rumi's friend Kanon, so he'd have to thank her again. Why? Because the website looked damn good. To christen the site Aiden uploaded various advertisement videos so full of sexual gratuity they would do the early-2000's proud. 

He then had Naoko and Angela bring in some friends to help spread the word amongst their circle. Before now they had only really gotten some high school and college kids since those places weren't very far. 

But the fitness center was also nearby, so Naoko brought over acquaintances while Angela did the same.  This earned them a new type of clientele. And, potentially, new people to exploit. He had looked at the toned bodies of the men and women brought by Naoko with a greedy eye. Sadly, there were none interested in making content for him. 

He therefore turned to the nephew, who'd brought his own friends over. A few were older high school or college kids, and they weren't from rich families so they were eager to earn some cash. Aiden saw that they, too, were fairly athletic and handsome enough. 

He didn't think they would be good for anything but a few posters or videos, however, so he did have Angela put up more ads for waiters with appearance being a requirement. He had no trouble exploiting women, and even less care for exploiting men.

With their steadily growing funds, they could afford new hires, especially since he raised the prices slightly every few weeks. Just a few nickels and pennies, but as any competent embezzler knows, they add up.

The step after that was the installation of a drive-thru which the nephew became in charge of. Soon enough he was dealing with a few dozen cars a day, and recently that peaked to around 140 cars a day. 

But this was not something that overwhelmed the boy, as Aiden had the web designer place a Mobile Order and Pay system on the site. As such, customers could place orders and pick them up. Since they only included baked goods that were fast and easy to make, they always had them in stock. So there was no need to scramble to make it fresh out of the oven, they could just keep it warm.

Allowing customers to customize orders only extended to toppings or dipping sauces. Things that could simply be added instead of having Aiden make things from scratch. 

Once they hired more people maybe they could offer special orders,  but for now since it was only Aiden he decided against it. 

The last step was delivery, which was only implemented within the last week as they got one new hire, a kid named Tang Tae-Sun. He was a fairly scrawny fellow, with glasses nearly an inch thick, but he was bright and sociable. Aiden had Angela buy a scooter for the boy to make his deliveries and so far it seemed to be doing well.

Since they were so popular recently he limited the delivery time to so that the kid wouldn't have to bear a heavy load on his own. 

Thanks to all the above changes and additions, Angela's Warm Delights had gone through a transformative experience. 

Angela looked over the crowded lobby with tears in her eyes. 

"Yuuji, I love you!"

--Favorability with Tomosa Angela has dramatically increased!!--

73