Story Reflection
122 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I do not know how some of the readers do not understand what is going on but I guess I should explain it.

TEARS OF BLOOD BOOK 1

  • The Mc kills himself because he came out as gay to his parents and they sentenced him to death after destroying his powers.
  • He did not die and instead absorbed all the resentful energy in Deadmans Wonderland.
  • Time skips to 10 years later and he steals information from the university.
  • He joins the university.
  • Duriing a test they discover that he is powerful in the dark arts and is asked to be an instructor because there is no instructor for the dark arts.
  • He meets his childhood friend who secretly has/had feelings for him.
  • After agreeing to go on a date ith him his ex shows up in the picture.
  • Ex = Husband

TEARS OF BLOOD BOOK 2 - BREATH OF LIFE

  • His husband spoils the date and runs away with him.
  • Reqing kidnaps Jihoon and takes him to their home.
  • The story goes back 10 years to when he died.
  • Reqing was about to perform a ritual but Jihoon dropped into the array and the resentful energy engulfed him.
  • Because he wanted to die so badly after not being accepted by his family he had no will to live leading his soul to die.
  • Jihoon is Reqing's soul's bride, his other half! Meaning that he will never be happy no matter who he marries.
  • In order to save Jihoon, he splits his soul in hald and mends it with Jihoon's to form one whole while he is left with the dark side of his soul.
  • Reqing went into a deep sleep leaving Jihoon in Lanhua's care for the time being.
  • Jihoon is now like a doll, he is incomplete and the part of Reqing in him wants to return to its original body.

That is everything, if you as the reader still does not understand, I do not know how else to explain this to you.

 

6